Chapter 18

TWICE Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed and Chaeyoung noticed that Dahyun is being...cold to her. Dahyun never come home now and stays at the mansion. The gang asked why and she always excused that it's something private.

Dahyun treats the gang the same but not with Chaeyoung. She rarely looks at her, rarely starts a conversation with her, rarely smiles at her until this rarely turns to never. 

Dahyun became cold. She always wear her earphone, she only talk when you talk to her, she doesn't even smile fully like before. The gang knew something is going on especially Mina but decided not to stick their business since it's Dahyun.

But Chaeyoung is different, she wants to know what's wrong. She wants Dahyun to be back, the old Dahyun.

She asked Dahyun many times and those times were the only one that Dahyun will look at her.

Again, Chaeyoung will try to find out what's going on.

"Dahyun unnie."

Dahyun is sitting in front of the piano but not playing it. She's wearing an earphone but it's not plug to her phone.

"Dahyun unnie, are you ignoring me?"

Chaeyoung moved closer and take the earphone off. 

"I know it's not plug to your phone."

Dahyun turned around and look at Chaeyoung. She miss looking at Chaeyoung's face, pinching her cheeks, or patting her head. 

"What do you want, Chaeyoung?" Dahyun said it in a normal tone

"I want you to tell me what's going on."

"Nothing."

"There is something wrong with you, unnie. You're avoiding me."

"Look, Chaeyoung. You're just imagining things. Now, I got to go. See you around."

Dahyun went out of the clubroom and went to her class. She sat on her chair by the window and looked outside. She let out a deep sigh.

"Something bothering you?"

Dahyun immediately turned her head to look at the person who speak. It was none other than her classmate/seatmate, SinB. SinB is the not-so-visible kind of person. She only cares when she needs to. Mostly, she's out of this world. She never care about any happenings inside the school as long as she studies well. And she rarely talks to people except for her group of friends who are quite the same as her.

"Nothing."

"Come on, you can tell me anything."

"Uhh...do you know Son Chaeyoung?"

"Huh? Who is that? Is it one of our classmate?" Dahyun wants to laugh at SinB since she doesn't even know their classmates at all.

"No. How about Kim Dahyun?"

"Uhh...no. Who is that? Am I too weird to not know this people?"

"First of all, Hi! I'm Kim Dahyun. And yes, you're weird if you do not know the people I'm talking about."

"Oh. I'm so sorry."

"But, I guess it's okay if you don't know who this people is."

"Why?"

"Because I'm going to tell you something." Dahyun was about to talk but the professor entered "Can I talk to you later at lunch?"

"Sure. I'm SinB, by the way."

"Dahyun."

"Nice to meet you, Dahyun."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch time came and Dahyun saw her gang sitting in the same table. She got there before ordering her food.

"Hey. I'm not joining you today."

"Why?" Nayeon asked. Nayeon is trying her best not to stick into Dahyun's business for these past few days and it's killing her.

"I got to talk to someone." All of the eyes went to Chaeyoung but Chaeyoung shook her head. "Well. I'll talk to you later. Bye, guys."

Dahyun ran back to the counter and order her food. She search for SinB and found her sitting in a vacant table, playing with her phone. Dahyun approached her and sat on the other side of the table.

"Hey."

"Oh. You're here. So, what do you want to tell me?"

"Okay. Promise me you won't tell anyone about this."

"I promise. I swear. And I'm really glad you're t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter