Chapter 32

TWICE Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The gang is sitting in the cafeteria since they're eating their lunch. Obviously, they're sitting by pair and Jihyo is being left out again. 2Yeon and DubChaeng are sitting in one side and MiMo, SaTzu with Jihyo in the other side.

"I'm tired of being left out." 

"Why don't you just accept Arin? She's been courting you since last time."

"It's not that easy, Jeongyeon unnie."

"Why?" Nayeon interrupted "Why? Why isn't that easy? Arin is beautiful, lovable, and everything you wish for. I would date her if..."

"If what, my dear Nayeon?" Jeongyeon asked sarcasticly

"If...I'm not deeply inlove with Yoo Jeongyeon. But unfortunately, I am. So...yeah."

"Hmmm."

"That was close." Jihyo teased causing the gang to laugh.

The loud cafeteria suddenly became quiet when a middle-aged man entered. The cafeteria silenced not because it's unusual for a middle-aged man to enter the academy but because the man is someone important.

The students only saw him in the bulletin board with the label below as the owner of the academy. To think that they just saw him walk inside the cafeteria is quite the big deal.

The man sat down in the 'TWICE' table. Sitting in-front of Jihyo and besides Dahyun.

"Hey." He greeted.

The gang had their eyes widen. Except for Jihyo who's looking down and Dahyun who is facing Chaeyoung.

"What are you doing here, sir?" Jeongyeon asked

"I'm just here to visit Dahyun. I have something to say to her."

"What do you need, dad?" Dahyun asked as she finally faced the man

"DAD?" the gang shouted except for Jihyo.

"I'm here to tell you something, dear."

"What is it?"

"We're having a homecoming party at the mansion tomorrow night. You can invite your friends." Dahyun's dad said then she faced the others "Do you guys want to come?" 

"Absolutely."

Dahyun's dad smiled and now they know where Dahyun got her smile. "That's great. I'll be expecting you there."

"Thank you, sir."

"Call me uncle. You're Dahyun's friends, anyway."

"Ah. Yes."

"Okay. Mind introducing them to me, Kim Dahyun?"

"Uhh...Park Jihyo, Chou Tzuyu, Minatozaki Sana, Myoui Mina, Hirai Momo." Dahyun said as she pointed the girls infront of her. She then proceed to her side "Im Nayeon, Yoo Jeongyeon, Son Chaeyoung, and Kim Dahyun."

"Hmmm. Let me guess...Ms. Chou and Ms. Minatozaki is a couple. So is, Ms. Myoui and Ms. Hirai."

"That's correct."

"And Ms. Im together with Ms. Yoo?"

"Uh-huh."

"That means...Ms. Son is the one for you."

Dahyun and Chaeyoung blushed due to the way Dahyun's dad put it.

"Yeah. You could say that."

"Are you two going out, now?"

"That's none of you business, dad."

Dahyun's dad chuckled and whispered to Dahyun's ear "Get her before its too late, dear." then he stood up. "I got to go. See you at the party?"

"Yes, uncle." 

"Ms. Son Chaeyoung, please take care of my baby."

"Huh? Ah. Yes, uncle."

"Thank you. I'll be on my way, now." Dahyun's dad said "Oh. By the way, don't blame me if you get shocked tomorrow morning, kay?" And Dahyun's dad left.

Gossip can be heard around that Dahyun is the daughter of the owner of the academy.

"You didn't tell us that you're the owner's daughter?" Nayeon asked "We've been together for almost 2 years now."

"Come on, it's not a big deal."

"It is." Jeongyeon said, too.

"Why?"

"Because we're friends."

"Alright. I'm sorry for not telling you, guys. You didn't asked, anyway. What? You want me to say out of nowhere that I'm the daughter of the Academy's owner?"

"Well...you have a point."

"Yeah, I do. Now, let's forget about that." Dahyun said "By the way, you have to wear a dress at the party. Some business partner are coming there, after all."

"Okay."

"What color are you wearing, Dahyun unnie?" Chaeyoung asked

"I haven't picked yet. Why, Chaeyoungie?"

"Nothing. Want to pick tomorrow?"

"Sure. Guys, you're coming with us tomorrow at the mall?"

"We have classes."

"Let's skip class."

"Bad student."

"Okay. Then, Chaeyoung and I are the only one."

"We're kidding. We're coming with you."

"Good."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[The next day]

Nayeon was the first to wake up. She looked at the clock and saw that it's 7o'clock already. She panicked and was about to wake the others when she realized that they're not going to class today. So, she opened the door and went out of the room.

She saw two person sitting in the sofa

"Who are you?" She said and she suddenly noticed that the person is unfamiliar so she was about to ran back to the room but the taller one already grab her and pinned her in the wall. The person also covered .

"Sshh. It's me."

"HMMMIE?"

"Huh? Oh. Sorry." The person let go of Nayeon's mouth but still pinning her.

The door of the third room suddenly opened and Jeongyeon got out.

"Baby, I heard your voice. What's wro--? WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?"

The others also woke up except for Dahyun and Chaeyoung. The others went out of their room and saw the scene. Some stranger is pinning Nayeon against the wall and the other person is face-palming.

"Uhh...who are you, guys?" Jihyo asked

"Let go of Na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter