Chapter 13 (Part 1)

TWICE Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[2Yeon]

Jeongyeon was waiting in the front gate of the Amusement Park. Jeongyeon was wearing black ripped jeans, black t-shirt and a black leather jacket. She was also wearing a black beanie. It's been 1 hour and 20 minutes since she got there and there were no signs of Nayeon. She was already losing hope. 

"Damn, Im Nayeon." as soon as she said that, she felt a hot thing press on her cheek.

She turned her head and saw Nayeon holding a Starbucks cup. She was wearing a white jacket and a red checked skirt. She's wearing normally but in Jeongyeon eyes, she look perfect.

"Hey. Am I late?" Nayeon asked causing Jeongyeon to be back in reality.

She wasn't sure if the Nayeon infront of her is real so she had to ask.

"Y-You came?"

Nayeon answered with a smile before she talks.

"I'm not sure what time you'd be here so I came a little late. Are you alright?"

"Yeah."

Nayeon handed her the Starbucks cup and it had an americano inside, her favorite drink.

"Warm up before we go inside. I think you've been here for an hour."

"No. I just came. Like 20 minutes ago."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Nayeon chuckled and smile "I know when you're lying."

Jeongyeon mentally facepalmed herself. Nayeon knew her too well and she dare to lie. 

"Come on. Let's get inside. Let's go to that giant map first then grab a map for ourself."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ChaeDa/DubChaeng/ChaeHyun]

Both of them grab a map and left the giant map.

"Where do you want to start first, Chaeng?"

"Roller coaster."

"Eeehh. Can we just ride the mild ones?"

"You're afraid of the roller coaster?" Chaeyoung said and she can't stop herself from laughing.

"Don't laugh at me. I'm not good with scary rides."

"We'll ride it later then. How about the Viking?"

"Later."

"O...kay. How about the Octopus?"

"Later."

"Sky Tower?"

"Later. Can you please suggest a mild one?"

"Then, the carousel?" Chaeyoung said in a flat tone. She's just teasing Dahyun.

"How about the...horror house, first?"

"I think it's better for us to enter the horror house when it's nighttime."

"We'll enter again later."

"Fine."

Chaeyoung said as both of them walked towards the horror house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SaTzu]

"Want to enter the horror house?" Tzuyu asked

"No. I'm not good with ghost."

"Okay. Then, the...Teacups?"

"Say it again."

"Say what, sunbae?"

"Say 'the Teacups'."

"the Teacups."

Sana pinched Tzuyu's left and right cheeks "Soooooo cuuuteee~"

"Ah! Sunbae!"

Sana let go of Tzuyu's cheek and showed a peace sign "Sorry."

"No. It's okay." Tzuyu said as she smiled

"Gosh! You're too cute, Tzuyu."

"Let's go now before you rip my cheeks."

Sana pouted and cling on Tzuyu's arm "Fine. Let's go to the 'Teacups'." Sana said as she copy Tzuyu's tone when she said 'Teacups'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[MiMo]

"I can't believe you really came." Momo said showing a victorious smile

"You picked me up at my house."

"I'm just being a gentleman."

"You're a girl."

"Haha. Let's just go inside." Momo said as she walked slower to match Mina's pace

"You really change."

"Hmm?"

"If it was before, you'd be 10 feet away from me due to your excitement."

"Aww. You still remember."

"Shut up." Mina said but Momo just smiled

They went to the giant map and was shocked on what they saw.

"They moved the cafeteria?" Momo said in shocked "Awww. Now, I have to walk longer before getting there."

"You want to go to the cafeteria first?"

"Yes."

"Well, that part of you never changed." Mina said as she smiled. It totally caught Momo off guard. Mina rarely smiles.

But she managed to compose herself and smiled too "Food before anything else."

"Let's go. I think the reason they moved it is because they're going to enlarged it."

"Yeah. I'll be sponsoring a Jokbal store there."

Mina stopped her track and look at Momo "You what?"

"I'll be sponsoring a Jokbal store in the cafeteria. I guess that's the reason they moved it."

"Jokbal, again?"

"Don't worry. I love you more than I love Jokbal." Momo said as she wink at Mina

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[2Yeon]

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter