Chapter 16

TWICE Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun and Mina came back and give the ice cream to the gang (luckily it didn't melt). Dahyun sat on the floor and leaned her head in the couch as she close her eyes. Her cousin who knows her too well, came close.

"Hey."

"What do you want?"

"Is there something wrong?"

Dahyun opened her eyes and smiled to Jihyo "No."

"Liar. Tell me now or I'll do anything to find out."

Dahyun chuckled and looked straight into Jihyo's eyes. "Leave this one out, Jihyo unnie."

Jihyo can feel the sadness in Dahyun even though she's smiling.

"I understand. Feel free to tell me anytime, kay?"

"Absolutely."

Jihyo sighed and went back to bond with the others. But, Jihyo is not the only one to noticed Dahyun. As Dahyun was leaning and closing her eyes, she felt something cold in her cheek. She opened her eyes and saw her standing holding two bowl of ice cream.

"Want some?"

"Is that one for me?"

"If you don't want it, I'll have it."

Dahyun reached for it and Chaeyoung give it to her.

"Something bothering you?" Chaeyoung said as she sat on the floor beside Dahyun

"Nothing. I'm just tired."

"Okay. Don't force yourself too much."

"Don't worry. I won't."

"By the way, do you want to tour around the school with me this coming festival?"

"Are you asking me out?"

"Yes."

"Hmmm...Yeah, sure. Why not?"

Dahyun looked at Mina's direction and stood up. "Gotta do something, first. I'll be right back." 

'I love you, Chaeng but Mina unnie likes you. I can't hurt her feelings. I would rather hurt mine.'

"Mina unnie, can you help me with something?"

"Sure, Dubu ah."

"Let's go to my room."

Dahyun and Mina entered the room and locked the door.

"What help do you need?"

"That was just an excuse. I need to talk to you."

"Okay."

"About your favor...can I please do that after the festival? I can't stay away from her instantly."

"Oh...yeah. Okay. Sure. Is that all?"

"And please promise me that if I start creating this boundary, you'll be there for her. Take care of her, please."

'Are you sure you don't like her, Dahyun ah?' Mina thought "I will."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Great. Don't break this promise, okay? If you don't keep it, you know what will happen." Dahyun said it in a normal tone but it send shivers to Mina.

"Y-Yeah. Absolutely."

"Okay. Shall we go back, then." Dahyun said then she opened the door and got out first to join the gang.

'I'm so sorry, Dahyun.' Mina thought before going out and joining the gang, too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"EVERYONE, GET UP! GET UP!"

All of them are awaken by a loud voice except for Dahyun and Chaeyoung who are still sleeping soundly.

They gathered to the living room and calm Jihyo down.

"You're so loud, Jihyo yah."

"But you guys won't wake up." Jihyo said to Nayeon

Nayeon was the first to wake up but she didn't got up and played with her phone for awhile.

"We slept late last night. What can you expect?"

"But we need to practice the choreo and song."

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go."

They were about to head downstair but Jihyo noticed there not complete.

"Wait! Someone is missing."

"Dahyun and Chaeyoung." Nayeon said

"Where are they?"

"They're in the room, Jihyo sunbae. They're still sleeping. I didn't know that Dahyun sunbae is also a heavy sleeper."

"Can you please wake them up, Tzuyu? And please call everyone of us 'unnie'. We're a team now."

"Okay, Jihyo unnie." Tzuyu said and head back towards the room

"Guys, wake up." Tzuyu practically shout that one out but Chaeyoung didn't reply while Dahyun keeps asking question.

"What time is it?"

"It's --"

"What do we have to do now?"

"Prac--"

"Can I have 5 more minutes?"

"N--"

"Night." Dahyun said and slept again

Tzuyu went down to the basement and told her unnies that the two maknaes won't wake up.

"I'll do it. I know how wake Dahyun up." Nayeon said then head upstairs

She got Dahyun's cellphone in the table and turned it on. 

'Password? Since when does Dahyun put a password on her phone? She always leaves this unlocked.' Nayeon thought 'What could it be? Her birthday?' Nayeon tried but it failed 'Our team's anniversary?' She puts it but it didn't worked 'The day she meet Chaeyoung? June 04 so that's 0604.' Nayeon said then she put the number and unexpectedly, it opened.

"What the heck? I'll ask her about this later." Nayeon said to herself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter