Chapter 43

TWICE Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeheeeey! I got my laptop back. It's repaired. So, yes. I will be updating the 'TWICE Academy' again.Thank you so much for those who still waited. I'm really sorry for not updating after a long time. Anyways, I'm really happy to be back using my laptop but I'm sad that this story is already ending. BUT...I hope you still enjoy this.

To all readers who patiently waited for the update, thank you so so much. You don't how much it touched me. Thank you. <3

-Author

===============================================================================

Tzuyu stood at the Carnival’s entrance while Sana is getting their entrance ticket.

Earlier…

“So, we have to think of some competitions that all students can play.” Dahyun said since the she, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are in a meeting for the coming School Fest.

“What about sports?” Tzuyu asked

“Some students who suffering from injuries can’t play so maybe let’s divide some into sports, some into competitions, some into quizzes and some into…talents?” Dahyun answered

“That’s great. Then, we’ll inform all the councilors to—“ Chaeyoung suggested but was cut off.

“TZUYU BABY!”

The door suddenly opened revealing Sana holding a flyer.

“Annyeong…I did disturb something, right?”

“Yes, Sana unnie.” Dahyun answered “What’s wrong?”

“Well…I was going to ask Tzuyu on a date if that’s okay?”

“Uhh…sure.” Dahyun answered again “Chaeyoung and I will handle the other councilors. You two go have fun.”

“Thanks, Duburi.” Sana answered and grab Tzuyu while Tzuyu grab her bag.

Since it was dismissal already, it was okay to leave the school now.

End of Flashback

“Tzu, come on. Let’s go.”

“Oh. Okay.”

Tzuyu walked towards Sana who is at the gate already. They gave the entrance ticket to the guard to allow them to enter. Tzuyu holds Sana’s hand as soon as they got in.

Sana looked at Tzuyu with a mischievous grin.

“What?” Tzuyu asked

“Nothing…” Sana answered playfully as they walked “Where do you want to go first?”

“Anywhere inside the Carnival, I think.” Tzuyu said like she don’t care

Sana stopped and looked at Tzuyu then pouted.

“What?” Tzuyu asked

“Nothing.” Sana answered and let go of Tzuyu’s hand then walked away.

“Hey, Sana unnie.” Tzuyu called while chasing after her girlfriend

“….”

“Sana sshi.”

“….”

“Honey.”

“….”

“Baby.”

“….”

“Minatozaki Sana.”

“….”

“Chou Sana?”

Sana stopped but didn’t look at Tzuyu. Tzuyu smiled before going into her back and back hugging her.

“I’m sorry, Chou Sana.”

“Hmmm.”

“Please forgive me. I’ll give you a one wish if you do.”

“Okay.” Sana said and faced Tzuyu “Kiss me.”

“Right here?”

Tzuyu love Sana but she doesn’t like public display of affection/PDA. She likes to do it but just not in public and crowded places since she respect Sana. Sometimes a bit too much. Sometimes even holding hands is a bit for her.

Tzuyu sighed and scratched her head.

“You know that I don’t want to do it in crowded place, unnie.”

“Come on.”

“Please, Sana unnie. Just…wish for another thing.”

“Hmmm…fine. Forget about it. Let’s go.”

Sana walked first and Tzuyu followed. She’s just following Sana until she saw a hidden corner. She holds Sana’s hand and pulled her towards the corner. She trapped Sana in the wall and smirked.

“What?”

“I’m a genie for your wish. I’m a genie for you, girl~.” Tzuyu sang

“What are you doing?”

“I’m here to grant your wish. Now close your eyes, my princess.”

Sana smiled and close her eyes. Tzuyu leaned and kissed Sana.

“There you go. Wish granted.”

Sana opened her eyes and kissed Tzuyu. “Thanks.”

“You’re welcome.”

“Why are you scared to do it in public, though?”

“I’m not scared. It’s just that I don’t want to.”

“Are you embarrassed to have me?”

“No, no. That’s not it. I would love to tell the world that Minatozaki Sana is my girlfriend. But…”

“But what?”

“I respect you. I don’t want to pull you and kissed you suddenly in front of the crowd.”

“O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter