Chapter 36

TWICE Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

The others ran after her but she’s already in the car and drove off. Dahyun just drive and drive with no exact place to go. She just focused her mind in the road even when her phone is ringing. She was going to ignore it not until she heard a familiar tone. It was Chaeyoung’s ringtone.

She got her cellphone and answered it since it’s Chaeyoung.

(Hello, unnie. Where are you? Please come back home.)

“Why didn’t you tell me that you’re going with Somi on Valentine’s Day?”

(I’m sorry, okay? I couldn’t get the timing.)

“I see.”

(You’re not mad?)

“How many times do I have to tell you that I’m never going to get mad at you?”

(I’m really sorry. Please come back, now.)

“It’s fine. Leave me alone for a while, okay? I’ll come home after I cool down.”

(But…)

“Just go with Somi. Make sure you’ll come home safe.”

(I will. You too, unnie. Happy Valentine’s Day.)

“Happy Valentine’s Day, Chaeng.” Dahyun said as she ended the call “I love you.”

Dahyun throws her phone in the backseat and continue driving. She thought of a place and drove towards it. She speed off to the hill where the hillside restaurant where Jeongyeon took Nayeon last time is located.

But instead of stopping in the restaurant, Dahyun continue to drive until she reached the mountain top. She parked her car and sat down on the grass, admiring the beautiful city lights to take her mind off about Somi and Chaeyoung’s date.

“Damn, Jeon Somi. Why do you have to appear at the time where I’m ready to be in a relationship with her?” Dahyun said “Is this a test or what?”

She picked the grass harshly due to frustration. (Please don’t do this when you’re mad. The poor grasses doesn’t deserve it.)

“DAMN!” She shouted and throw the grasses she just picked “ARGGGGHHH!” Dahyun shouted then combed her hair back.

She sighed and tried to compose herself but the thought of Somi and Chaeyoung on a romantic date especially in Valentine’s Day just makes her blood boil.

She clenched her fist and grabbed her phone in her pocket when she realized that it wasn’t there.

“I just freaking hate it when things don’t go my way.” She said and stood up to get her phone in the backseat.

She got the phone and sat in the grassy field again. She was searching for music to cool down but all of her playlist are tones which she composed.

She opened her gallery and go to the videos, hoping to find some music but she found something to soothe her anger more.

She clicked the video and saw Chaeyoung playing the guitar while walking around their house. She chuckled at first due to Chaeyoung’s cuteness but found herself smiling.

She played another video of Chaeyoung which she recorded. This time, it was Chaeyoung being sleepy in the car. She laughed at the girl’s emotion trying to fight her sleepiness.

Dahyun didn’t noticed but she ended up playing all the videos inside her gallery since all of it was Chaeyoung. Everything is about Chaeyoung.

She realized now that Chaeyoung is her life. So, she smiled and played the last video where Chaeyoung was saying ‘I love you’ to her again and again since Dahyun told the gang that it was her favorite word.

After a while, she finally cool down. She sighed and scratched her head before heading back to her car. She started the engine and drove down the hill.

Dahyun turned the music on and Chaeyoung’s voice suddenly sounded in the music box.

“Hey, unnie. I don’t know when will you be able to hear this but it’s okay.” Chaeyoung’s voice said “By the way this is my valentine’s gift for you. Happy Valentine’s Day, my tofu. I love you.”

Dahyun chuckled and continue to listen to Chaeyoung’s voice in the music box.

“Do you remember the first time we met?”

“Yeah, I do.” Dahyun answered

“I was singing at that time so I thought of singing, again.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter