Chapter 49

TWICE Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun woke up by the noises outside. She opened her eyes and realized that she’s not in her room. She’s tied inside a moving car.

“What the heck?”

She struggled to take the rope off but it’s tied into a difficult knot. She could untie herself if only she can see how the knot looks like.

“What kind of joke is this?” Dahyun shouted through the divider of the limo.

‘What the heck happened? Uhh…I only remembered that I fell asleep at the couch after watching movie  with the gang. I didn’t remembered being carry and being tied.’

“Excuse me, but where are the others?”

No response.

“Great! Next time you kidnap me, make sure to put tape my mouth to stop me from asking.

“Where are we going, anyway?”

Dahyun rolled her eyes and looked outside the window. She really couldn’t recognize the street they’re at.

“Excuse me, again. But can you please tell me how much ransom you want? So I can give it to you and you can release me already. Come on, I won’t tell the police.

“HEY! How much do you want? Wait…do you want me? No way! I’m taken already. My girlfriend will kill you, I swear.”

Dahyun could swear she heard a chuckled in the other side of the divider.

“Oh. You think it’s funny? She will kill you, really. She may be small, cute and soft but she can kill you for me, promise. Nayeon unnie can take you down, too. Jeongyeon unnie can be extremely violent.

“Momo unnie’s family is related to yakuzas. Mina unnie’s family came from a martial arts clan. Sana unnie’s family is really strict. Tzuyu’s family is really powerful. And lastly, the Parks won’t let you go if you  do something to me.

“Now that I think about it…I have lots of scary friends, don’t  you think?”

Again, Dahyun heard someone chuckled.

“Are we far from our destination? Are you going to hide me in some warehouse? I hope there’s no ghost there. I’m not really a fan of scary things.

“If you’re also going to keep me, I hope you feed me. Okay? I don’t care what food as long as it’s edible and not smelly. I hate smelly foods. But sushi is an exception.

“Excuse me, but can you please turn on the music? I hate the silence. Except if I’m with Chaeyoung.”

The person did turn on the music.

“Thank you. By the way, I’m a great singer. Do you want to hear me sing?”

The divider was lower and Dahyun could see the person’s hand. It sign her using sign language.

Yes.

“Oh. Okay.” Dahyun said and started to sing together with the music from the car.

After a while, she fell asleep. She only woke up when she heard the car honk.

“Are we here?”

She looked outside the window and saw a mansion.

“Oh. You’re keeping me at a mansion. You’re rich, aren’t you? Why do you need to kidnap me if you are. You like me? I told you I’m taken.”

The divider opened and Dahyun saw the person.

“YOU! WHAT THE HECK?”

“Sorry, Dubu ah.”

“What the heck, Nayeon unnie? Jeongyeon unnie?”

“Well…you should get down and go inside now.” Jeongyeon said

“You tied me.”

Nayeon sighed and get down. She entered the backseat and used the cutter to cut the rope.

“There. You’re free. Now, go inside.”

“How about you?”

“Just go. We’ll follow.”

“Okay.”

Dahyun got off the car and went inside the mansion.

‘Who’s mansion is this?’

She walked towards inside and saw no one.

“WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE HERE?”

The door to the dining room opened and Dahyun saw Chaeyoung.

“Hey. You’re finally here.”

“Why am I here?”

“Because I’m introducing you to my family.”

“You what? I look like…”

“You look perfect. Come on.”

Chaeyoung holds Dahyun hands and guided her towards inside. She saw Chaeyoung’s father, mother and brother.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter