Chill or Kill

Love On Fire

Love On Fire

Chapter 6 Chill or Kill

(a/n I should warn you, this is quite long compared to my other long chapters...sorry for updating so late)

 

It’s a brand new day and the weather couldn’t be sunnier. It was autumn but the sun shines brightly like there’s a good thing coming ahead. Taehyung’s alarm clock filled his whole place. He gets up with optimism thinking that this is the day to confess to his Lisa.

(Taehyung's Loft)

He poured some milk. Get some instant noodles and have his breakfast while listening to a song called FXXk it by Big Bang. The song was on loop even when he was taking a shower.

He was in a good mood until Jimin had to show up in front of his door.

“Why am I looking at your face so early in the morning?” He bluntly asked his friend. He looked down on the stuff Jimin was carrying and his eyebrow shot upward.

“Hey, can I crash for a while? I’m sort of short of allowance. My landlord kicked me out.”

Taehyung opened his door wider and helped his friend carry his stuff inside.

“I told you before you can live here with me. Tch, you never listen.” Taehyung said while drying his hair.

“Like I said, I don’t like debts.”

“But I’m your friend!”

“I’m not going to be a freeloader!”

“Just stay here!”

“NO! I will not take you for granted!”

“You’re not taking me for granted! What the hell are you saying?”

“Just one week!”

“Aigoo, Park Jimin, why do you always have to be so practical? I’m just being a good friend. Isn’t that what friends are for, I help you, you help me?”

“You don’t get it. I’m not from a wealthy family like you. I grew up working hard to get the things I want.” Jimin told V while he was organizing his stuff.

“Hey I work hard too!” Taehyung said throwing the towel to Jimin’s face. “Look if you want, you can pay me for staying here. How’s that for a deal? If that’s what’ll make you happy I’ll let you pay me.”

Jimin looked at V who was facing the mirror and putting on some clothes.

“Fine…and thanks.” He said giving Tae a high five.

“Yeah…and by the way I need your help.” Taehyung confessed turning to Jimin while holding his hand.

“I like the gray one better.” Jimin pointed at the gray hoodie Taehyung discarded on the bed.

“No…it’s not that. I’m confessing to Lisa today.” Taehyung said facing Jimin seriously.

“Boy you really like her huh.” Jimin said rubbing his growing stubbles. “Come to think of it, this is the first time I see you put effort just for a girl. Wah, Taehyung-shi you’re finally a man! I’m so proud of you.” Jimin said pretending to dry his invisible tears and hugging his friend. Taehyung shimmied away from him in disgust. He wasn’t in a mood for bromance.

“You’re ruining my day!” Taehyung said not happy about Jimin’s teasing.

“Sorry, sorry! But dude…I’m really happy for you. I seriously thought you’d grow alone but hey…even someone like you have hopes. J-hope. HA! Get it?”

“Get out.”

“I’ll shut-up now.”

Jimin disappeared in front of V so his friend wouldn’t be triggered. He went to the kitchen and looked for some food. Seconds later V showed up again this time, wearing the gray hoodie Jimin suggested earlier.

 

 

“How did you do it?” He started asking Jimin.

“Huh?”

“How did you get Rose to date you?” Taehyung asked him while leaning on the counter as he waited for Jimin’s response. Jimin paused and took a bite on an apple before facing his friend.

“I don’t know.” He said facing the food again. Taehyung’s shoulders dropped in disappointment. “It’s pretty surreal that she’s my girlfriend now.” Jimin giggled. “I didn’t actually think it was possible but…it happened. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world.” Jimin said biting his lip.

“BUT HOW???? HELP ME OUT, WHAT IF SHE REJECTS ME?”

“Bro, you got this. You’re our Kim Taehyung, you can get girls just by looking at them..”

“Yeah, I know that but this is Lisa we’re talking about. She’s…a bit strange but I do like her. I don’t even know why I’m nervous when this isn’t my first time confessing to a girl…”

“That’s true…” Jimin said furrowing his eyebrows thinking about V’s experiences with girls before. “Look, it’s been a long time since you dated. Maybe that’s why you’re nervous. Ease up, you can do this.” Jimin said fixing Tae’s clothes.

“There. All set and very dashingly handsome. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ll have to check on my girlfriend.” Jimin said exiting the kitchen with his phone on his ear. “Hey, Chaeyoungie good morning! How was your sleep?”

Taehyung watched Jimin as he disappeared from his kitchen. He sighed and scoffed at himself. “He’s so whipped.”

 

 

 

 

Lisa woke up at the sound of Rose giggling and laughing on the phone.

“No, it’s okay. You can go with them. I think I’ll go with the girls to school…Yeah, I have a class by 12 so I guess I’ll see you in the studio later…Oh that’s perfect! Sounds fun…” She hummed. “Okay, see you. Bye…saranghaeyo~” She whispered the last words. Lisa couldn’t help but cover her face with the pillow.

When she saw Rose get up, she gets up as well and teased Rose. “Aww…you guys are so sweet. I just wish you don’t turn out to be one of those annoying couples who are too sweet even in public…”

“Tch, that won’t happen…”

“Good.”

“Of course, not in public.” Rose naughtily added.

“Ew, gross! Get away from me!” Lisa said pushing Rose off the bed to which Rose just laughed at.

“I bet you’re going to be worse than me. Whoever your boyfriend is gonna be 100 bucks says he’ll be or if not, a closet .”

“Wow, one day and a half with your boyfriend and now you and him are suddenly one and the same. I don’t think I’ll ever date.”

“Whatever!” Rose said and gets out of their room.

Lisa looked at the door and fell back on the bed. She suddenly remembered what happened last night.

 

She excused herself from the group to go to the restroom to freshen up. She was feeling excited because Taehyung asked her out to do something that night so she was looking forward to it.

She was tying her hair into a ponytail when the girl from earlier who arrived with Tzuyu came out from a cubicle. Lisa was going to ignore her when she stepped up and introduced herself.

“Hey, you’re one of BlackPink right? I’m Nayeon by the way.” She said bowing a little.

“Hello, I’m Lisa.” She doesn’t want to stay longer but she doesn’t want to be rude as well so she acted slowly hoping that she wouldn’t opt for a conversation.

“So…”

Lisa almost cussed when Nayeon started talking.

“I see you and Taehyung oppa are getting along pretty well.”

Lisa’s mind was blank. All she can think of was the song that’s playing on the background going ‘Girls, girls, girls they love me…’

“Uh, yeah. He’s a funny guy.”

“Yes, that’s our Taehyung-oppa. He’s always friendly with everyone…but I gotta say you have to be guarded you know…”

“Oh, I’m not~ I know a lot of girls like him, but I don’t…well, not in the sense you’re thinking. I mean I like him as a friend. We all do.”

Lisa was taken aback when Nayeon suddenly laughed.

“I’ve heard that many times before only to find those girls falling into deep, been there done that. But it’s all good.” She sighed and faced Lisa with a plastered smile. “Look, I’m only gonna tell you this because I can tell that you’re a nice girl but Taehyung-ah, he only ever loved one girl. And no one ever knew her; some said he was her first love and that they met in middle school and that the break-up was so bad that he…he almost killed himself.”

Lisa looked at her confused.

“Poor thing, I know. I’m just saying this because it’s for your own good. Taehyung oppa can be really really charming, but that’s a trap. Falling for it won’t do you any good. It’ll only cause you a heartbreak.”

Then a knock came on the door. It was Taehyung.

“Lisa-shi, are you still in there? We’re going!”

After that, Lisa told Taehyung that she has a lot of homework to finish and that she has to study some lesson so she couldn’t go with him.

“That’s too bad. I was really hoping you’d go with me. But I guess I could wait. Some other time then?” Taehyung said before going inside Suga’s pick-up truck.

“Yeah, I’m sorry.”

“No, it’s okay. I understand. See you tomorrow.”

“Bye.”

 

Lisa was brought back to the present when Jisoo came through the door.

“I’m getting up!” Lisa said afraid that Jisoo might threw a fit. Her friend is scary when angered.

 

 

 

 

BTS arrived earlier than usual in school. They walked the campus like they own it. They weren’t even aware of the people looking and admiring them. It’s as if they’re satisfied in their own little world that no one’s getting any of their attention.

 

 

“Man, I didn’t have time to memorize the lyrics last night. I might mess up later.” Hobi said walking with Suga. They were both all about the song for the collab. Ever since their practice, all of them are both really excited and worried for the upcoming weekend.

“Tsk, bro what did I just tell you? You can always freestyle you know.” Suga said. “I’m gonna see Zico later. We’re working on something for our midterm project.”

“Wow Hyung, it’s only been a week and you’re already focusing on midterms?”

“You know me, I’m a genius.”

“You’re efficient.”

“Same thing.”

 

“YES! My piano tiles have been updated! I wonder what new songs are here.” Kookie said while walking with Jimin and V.

“Shouldn’t you be studying more and playing less?” Taehyung asked JK while he was checking the game out himself.

“I’m actually meeting with Jungyeon and Yugyeom later before rehearsal starts.” Kookie replied. He looked at both his friends then looked forward only to see Mingyu walking towards their direction. He looked away quickly and V noticed this.

“Oh hey, where are you staying tonight JK?” Jimin asked worried about Jungkook.

“I’m thinking of going home tonight. I think my uncle left for China early this morning.”

“You know he’s staying at my place now and he’s paying for it.” Taehyung said referring to Jimin.

“Jiminnie Hyung? What happened?”

“Yeah, I got kicked out of the apartment this morning. He was the worst landlord I’ve ever met. He looks down on people. It was too much and I can’t handle his pessimism.”

“Why don’t you stay with us Jungkook-ah? My place is big enough for 3 people.” Taehyung offered.

“Yeah! It’ll be more fun when it’s the three of us.” Jimin agreed putting his arm around Kookie.

“Okay, I’ll think about it. Thanks!” Jungkook said

“Don’t think about it! Just move your stuff in and be available!” V said ruffling JK’s hair.

 

“Are you okay Hyung?” RM asked Jin whose face looks so puffy.

“You have the guts to ask me? YOU WERE SNORING AT 4AM IN THE MORNING. IT WAS SO INTENSE I ALMOST KILLED YOU!”

 

 

“They’re so gorgeous, oh my gosh, did you see that? Suga just glanced at me!”

Some girl said getting Mingyu’s attention. Up until now, he doesn’t get it why people are obsessing with BTS. What’s so good about them anyway? But he’s sure as hell he doesn’t like Jungkook. He watched the group as they walk together while people stop by just to look at them.

“I don’t get it.” He found himself saying out loud.

“Yeah, me neither. They’re overrated!”

Mingyu turned to see the person who interrupted his thoughts.

“I’m always so curious…what if…just what if…that friendship of theirs…never existed. Would they be as big as they are now?”

“Yeah…what if huh? I don’t really care though.” Mingyu said, ignoring the guy. But before he could do that, the guy offered him a deal so difficult to refuse.

 

 

Suga was meeting Zico by the football field that day. He was looking for his friend when he heard him call his nickname.

“YO! SEOLTANG!” Zico called.

“Hey man!” Suga reached his hand and they bumped shoulders.

“Smoke?”

“Nah, I’m good.”

“So it’s just a façade? You’re really not a bad-?”

“Shut up! You know I don’t smoke. I hate it.”

“You little .” Zico laughed and put out his cigarette.

 

 

 

 

Jennie got to school in a good mood. But after her 2nd class things went the opposite for her. She was supposed to meet Jisoo for their break but Tzuyu and one of her minions followed her.

“What a nice way to get caught up with the boys Jennie. I was foolish to think that you can be one of my friends when you’re stealing my man in front of my face!”

Jennie turned around and rolled her eyes. It wasn’t the best time to reveal her true form so she’s gonna play nice.

“You don’t get it. Namjoonie is just my friend!”

“She just called him Namjoonie!!!” Tzuyu’s friend gasped.

“You’re such a disrespectful ! You should call him Sunbae, he’s older than you and he’s respected around here unlike you!”

“Girls, let’s be mature and think about this rationally. I personally think we can still be friends despite what happened. And I’m sorry you have to see that side of me and Nam-Sunbae…but you have to believe me when I say were just friends and that’s all were going to be.”

“Huh. I’ll believe that when you stay away from him.” Tzuyu retorted.

 

 

 

Suga and Zico were both on their ‘genius’ mode when they both notice the girls.

“Look…those girls look like they’re getting into a cat fight!” Zico chanted seeing one girl pushed the other girl’s shoulder. Suga stood up and dusted of his clothes to go to Jennie.

“Hmm…I’ll be back man.”

“Where are you going?”

Suga sprinted towards the girls and greeted Jennie ignoring the other two.

“Sup Jen.” He said raising a high-five.

The two other girls gawked at him while Jennie just sneered and ignored his hand. To which Suga dead used to pinch Jennie’s cheek. The two girls know Suga is the most savage among the BTS members. He’s also famous for not giving a sh-t. So they were surprised when he greeted Jennie when he’s never been friendly to any girl before.

“You look pissed today. Are these girls bothering you?” He said eyeing the girls. Jennie kept her silence and just looked over her shoulder.

“No were not. We were just talking about…where were gonna have lunch that’s it.” Tzuyu said nervously.

“You know…” Suga started. “I have to warn you about this girl. She’s a real…” Jennie gave Suga a menacing look. “She’s such a sweetheart…and whoever mess with her goes through me.” He said making the girls uncomfortable. “Got it?”

“Y-yes.”

“Yes what?”

“Yes Sunbae.”

“Now off you go.” Suga shooed the 2 girls away and watch them leave before facing Jennie.

 

 

 

“I’m s-”

“Thank god that was over. Whew!” Jennie sighed exasperatedly.

“There’s the I know. Is it that hard to put on a sweet sweet face? If I hadn’t known I’d be convinced you’re really getting bullied.”

“I had to contain it when I’m with them or else they’ll attack my friends.” She said tossing her hair.

“You’re welcome.”

 “ off.”

 

Suga introduced Jennie to his friend and they all hang out under the tree. Jennie was texting Jisoo to come over but she wasn’t replying to her texts yet. She was getting bored now that Suga was focusing on his project and his friend was happily snoring deep in his sleep.

“I’m bored. Why don’t we play a game?” Suga suggested taking off his headphones.

“Okay. I’m good with games. What are we playing?”

“Let’s have a contest on who can break most of the rules in school.” Suga said rubbing his chin. Jennie put down her phone and squinted at him.

“Really? That’s so childish of you.”

“Hey…either you chill or kill. Which one is you?”

“Okay fine. The winner gets to have the loser do anything he or she wants for a day. Got it?”

“Call!” Suga said accepting Jen’s hand for the deal.

“You’re still upset about me kicking your at Namjoonie’s party aren’t you?”

“One of the many reasons.”

 

 

 

 

Jin’s class was dismissed earlier than usual. Their professor gave them a free period to work on their thesis so Jin was strolling and just chillin around campus. He was admiring the angel statue on a fountain when Hobi and Jisoo found him.

“Omo, it’s my brother!”

“Jin hyung!”

“Hey you two!” Jin greeted them cheerfully.

“Wait, why are you together?” He asked rather seriously. Hobi and Jisoo looked at each other and laughed awkwardly.

“W-what? We just met along the way.” – Jisoo.

“Yeah what do you mean together? Tch.” – Hobi.

Then Jin laughed like the sound of a squeaking converse on a newly polished floor.

“Hahaha you guys. I’m kidding. You should’ve seen your faces.” Jisoo palmed her face and kicked Jin’s asss.

The three of them walked together to kill time before their next classes starts.

“Gosh, I bet Jungkookie’s having a hard time with his Uncle, I hope he never gets back from China. I remember meeting his uncle the first time it was so horrifying I got chills everywhere.”

“Why, what’s he like?”

“He was obviously a rude guy. Geesh, he even asked me what my parents do and so I told him that they own a telecommunications company and that we have branches over Europe. It was uncomfortable. I’m not used to saying things like that.”

“What about Jungkookie’s parents?” Jisoo asked.

“They’re in the US paying his uncle’s debts.” Hobi said looking at Jin who couldn’t be more happy with Kookie’s situation.

“Omo, I almost want to forgive him for all the pranks he pulled on me in high school.” Jisoo murmured on her fingers.

“We tried helping him out but he’s just stubborn. He said he could take care of himself and his uncle.” – Jin.

“That’s our Jungkookie.  Anyway, what are our plans tonight?” Hobi said changing the subject.

They were talking about the collab project when Hobi saw someone getting off a car. It was someone who looks very familiar to him.

“Hey uh, guys, I think I’m going first. There’s just something I have to confirm.” He said running from them.

“WAIT, YOU’RE JACKET!” Jisoo called but Hobi was far now.

 

 

Hobi ran off to meet the guy who just got off the Maserati.

“Lay Hyung?”

Lay took off his sunglasses and turned to him.

“Ah, Hoseok? You go here? What do you know; it’s really a small world huh?” He said smiling at him. Hobi thought he wouldn’t see this guy again after 5 years. They were each other’s comrade when he was sent by his Dad to train in China.     

“Wah, look at you! I almost didn’t recognize you! Come on, I’ll be happy to tour you around campus.” He said, glad that he’s found an old friend.

 

 

 

 

“Is he lost? What is Taehyung-oppa doing here?”

“Gosh, how to be his girlfriend?”

“Sign me up!”

Taehyung ignored all the chatters surrounding him and pushed his luck to look for Lisa in the University’s College of Medicine. He doesn’t know why but she’s been ignoring his calls for the whole day and it bothers him to think that something was wrong.   

 

He was trying to call her again when he saw her walking towards her with her head down to her books and her earphones on. He sighed in relief and takes his time towards her.

 

Lisa stopped walking when she felt that there was someone blocking her way. She looks up and was surprise by the reaction of her heart when she saw him. It grew even faster when he smiled. She pulled out her earphones and stepped back.

“What are you doing here?” She asked.

“Why? Am I forbidden to step into your turf?” He said jokingly.

“Omo, why is he talking to her?”

“Oh, so it’s true that BTS are starting to date now? First it was Jimin, now it’s Taehyung-oppa!”

“I don’t think she’s that pretty at all!”

 

“It’s not that. It’s just surprising to see you here, that’s all. Don’t you have any classes today?” She asked as she continued her pace to the library.

“Yeah. I don’t have a lot of load today, so I’m seeing you.” He said cheerfully making weird faces. In any normal circumstances Lisa would laugh at him. But seeing that a lot of eyes are on them, she’d rather not.

“Oh…cool. Um, you see…” She stopped pacing again and faced him.

“Lisa-shi, I’ve-” Taehyung can see that she was acting stranger than usual.

“I’m really busy today, and I don’t think I can hang out with you. I gotta catch up on lessons because I enrolled late. So please understand.” She said not able to look him on the eyes which is becoming more and more of her favorite asset on him.

“What? No, it’s okay. I understand…But can I be honest?” He asked to which she nodded. “Is there something happened? I’m not sure if it’s just me, but I feel like…” He trailed off.

“Everything’s fine. We can always see each other in the studio. I’ll see you there okay?” She said this time meeting his eyes.

“Okay! Looking forward to it,” he said his face breaking into a huge grin again.

“Okay. I’ll see you.” She said smiling back.

 

 

 

That afternoon, Jungkook and Yugyeom were on their way to the restaurant to meet up with Jungyeon. Jungkook was actually excited to learn politics for the first time in this school year.

“Trust me, she’s the best teacher. You’ll get your 4.0s in no time.” Yugyeom said.

“That’s good to know.” Jk said. They were in a bright mood together when Tzuyu decided to put a storm on them.

“YA, JEON JUNGKOOK!” She called. She marched up towards the two rather ungracefully and held her chin up.

“What now?” Jungkook said pinching the bridge of his nose.

“You better have ideas to end this stupid engagement or else you are so dead! GAAAAD, seeing your face reminded me of that girl.”

“What girl?”

“Jennie!”

“Jennie Kim?”

“YES. You two are cut off from the same tree – The tree of problems! You give me a lot of stress and wrinkles. Gosh….and you? Who the hell are you?” She asked Yugyeom.

“Yugi-”

“AAAAAAAAAAARGH! I can’t take this.” She said making Yugyeom flinch.

The two guys just watch her walk inside her car.

“Should we-” Yugyeom said.

“Don’t. Or else you’ll be in a bigger problem.”

“So…you guys are engaged?”

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

 

 

 

 

 “You know I almost forgot you wear glasses.” RM commented on Jimin’s specs.

“Oh…yeah, I accidentally dropped my contacts on the sink. I got no choice but wear this. Why, is it tacky? Do I look weird in them?”

“Well…you don’t. You just looked smaller that’s all. Haha.”

Jimin just shook his head as he watched his Hyung laugh at him.

“I shouldn’t be the one saying this, but…you’re like a baby gorilla.” – Jimin.

RM stopped laughing. Jimin stepped back and sprinted away from the big Namjoon.

As the two of them played tagged, Jin and Jisoo caught the two of them to stop. Jimin and Namjoon were panting as the two siblings watched them with a poker face.

“Ya, Namjoon aren’t you too old for this?” – Jin.

“Ya, Jiminnie…” Jimin looked at Jisoo. “Why did you have to date Chaeyoung? Why? Why?”

“It’s a long story.”

“Well, I got time.”

“It involves Jennie, I’m sure she told you…I guess she didn’t?” Jimin looked to RM and Jin for help but they were both far to reach now.

“Well, this is awkward.”

Before Jimin could tell Jisoo anything…Jimin noticed some smoke of color coming out from the other side of the building.

“Jisoo-yah, are you seeing that?” He pointed at someone.

“Wah, hey, that’s against the rules!” Jisoo exclaimed.

“Funny how that guy dressed so much like Yoongi Hyung.”

Jimin and Jisoo looked at each other.

“YAAAAAAAAA!”

 

So many haters

But no problem, I kill

They try to chip away my career to bury me

But I don’t care

You can’t control my

I became a ninja who overcame disbelief and returned”

 

Suga was rapping to a song while he lazily put on graffiti at the back of the Business Dept.’s building.

 

“JIN HYUNG, JOONIE HYUNG, SUGA HYUNG’S TRYING TO GET HIMSELF IN TROUBLE!” Jimin shouted at his hyungs who aren’t that far from them now. At first the two guys didn’t get the message but Jimin pointed at Suga who was loitering with his eyes closed and Jin and RM ran towards Jimin. On the other hand, Jisoo didn’t know what to do. Should she splash him with water to wake him up or should she just hit him? Either way, she’ll be punished, so she chose the one that would hurt less.

Jisoo gets the water bottle from her bag and splashed it to Suga at the same time the older hyungs reached her.

“Oh my god.” – Jimin.

“She didn’t-” – RM.

“She did.” – Jin.

Suga wiped his face and turned to Jisoo.

“Hey, Jisooyah…do you wanna die?” He said in a poker face. Jisoo felt cold suddenly. She hid behind Jin and made a peace sign to Suga.

Jimin’s ringtone made everyone at ease. The tension that Jisoo and Suga caused suddenly got lifted thanks to Jimin’s caller.

“Hello? Chaeyoungie?”

Jisoo’s head snapped towards Jimin. He smiled at her and ran off.

 

 

 

 

Jimin ran his way to the engineering department to pick up his girlfriend. He couldn’t be more thankful for Rose for saving his asss from Jisoo. He still couldn’t believe Jennie kept it from her. Jimin wonders if Jisoo knew about Wonwoo…then he just blew it of thinking that Jennie might whip him if he blurted a single word to Jisoo about what he saw back then at the wedding.

Rose waved at Jimin when she saw him ran towards her. She was amazed when she saw him wearing glasses because she was wearing a pair too.

“Chaeyoungie!!!” He called to her as he waves.

“Annyeong!” She called out as she watched him ascend the stairs towards her. He almost trip but Rose caught him before he hit his head. “Omo! Careful will you.”

Jimin couldn’t stop laughing. “I’m sorry; I’m just excited to see you. Hey, we’re matching!” He said pointing at her glasses.

Rose couldn’t explain it but it felt like her world was in slow motion while she watched Jimin laugh. She kept staring at him until he started snapping his fingers on her face.

“Chaeyoungah? Hello?”

Jimin, being naughty, surprised her with a small peck near her lips.

Rose blinked multiple times when the moment happened. Did he just…

“Omo~”

“Sorry, I couldn’t help it.” Jimin said amused at Rose’s reaction. She finally snapped out of it and mightily pinched Jimin’s cheeks.

“Bad, bad, bad boy!” She growled. “You’re lucky you’re cute.”

“Tch. That hurts! Kiss me,” Jimin pointed at his cheek which is still red from her clutches. “My face hurts, it needs your kiss.”

Rose bit her lips to keep herself from smiling. She held his face to make sure he won’t trick her and kissed both his cheeks.

“My lips hurt…”

Rose glared at him and gritted her teeth because she knows now he’s teasing her.

“Ahehe, just thought I’d push my luck.” He said in his Busan accent while blushing; his face becoming brighter red. Rose smiled and circled her arm around his.

“So, what movie are we watching? We still got 2 hours before practice starts.” She said placing her chin on his shoulders.

“Mmm, Train to Busan?”

“Okay! Let’s hope it’s not too gory though.”

“Aww, is our cutie Chaeyoungie scared of zombies?”

“So what if I’m scared? Won’t you think I’m cute anymore?”

Jimin smiled and put his arms around her. “Just the opposite.”

“Tch. Whatta smooth talker.”

The two of them were heading off to BP’s studio to watch a movie when they heard the school’s twin megaphone feedback…

“Ehem, ehem…mic test….test”

“Jennie Unnie?” Rose looked at Jimin with a questionable look.

“That can’t be…Jennie’s too mature for that” – Jimin.

“Hey everyone! This song’s a request from Min Yoongi aka BTS’s Suga!...Ehe-ehem….

Could dress up

To get love

But guess what?

I'm never gonna be that girl

Who's living in a Barbie world

 

Could wake up

In make up,

And play dumb

Pretending that I need a boy

Who's gonna treat me like a toy

 

I know the other girlies wanna wear expensive things

Like diamond rings

But I don't wanna be the puppet that you're playing on a string

This queen don't need a king

 

Oh, I don't know what you've been told

But this gal right here's gonna rule the world

Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be because I wanna be

No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

You get off on your 9 to 5

Dream of picket fences and trophy wives

But no, I'm never gonna be 'cause I don't wanna be

No, I don't wanna sit still look pretty!

 

Thank you for listening!”

Then they heard Jennie turning off the microphone.

“What is going on?” Rose asked Jimin.

“Don’t ask me, I just got out from Suga Hyung’s mess. And I don't think he'll understand that song...Suga hyung doesn't know a lot of English...”

 

 

 

 

Jungyeon, Yugyeom and Jungkook are in the middle of studying when Hobi came bursting from the door.

“HEY YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED IN HERE!” – Jungyeon.

“I won’t be long I just have to talk to Jungkookie…” Hobi explained and excused Jk from the table.

“Hey Hyung, what’s up?”

“JK I have good news! You’re uncle is taking his time in China so he won’t be back for long. You can finally sabotage your engagement with Tzuyu and you can live with me!”

“REALLY? OH THAT IS GOOD NEWS!”

“I’ll help sabotage your engagement!” Yugyeom suddenly butted in their conversation. Jungyeon just shook her head. Hobi looked at Yugyeom like a puzzle.

JK introduced them to each other.

“But V Hyung and Jiminnie Hyung already invited me to live with them.”

“Oh, forget that. You wouldn’t wanna hang with those two. Trust me, you’ll get bored there what with Jimin having a girlfriend and Taehyung obsessing over Lisa. Come on, choose me!”

“Hmmm…okay!”

“YES!” Hobi said throwing himself at Jungkook.

“Disgusting.” Jungyeon muttered under her lips.

“That’s beautiful” – Yugyeom.

 

 

 

 

Finally, everyone gathered for practice. They were now so much better than last time. RM could almost tell they’re ready.

“That was amazing guys!” Jennie clapped her hands and gave everyone a thumbs up.

“Do you think I should go for a higher octave at the last hook of the song?” Jin asked Jimin.

“I think that’s cool, but you’re already doing better Hyung.” Jimin said.

“I’m still not confident about some of my parts. Sometimes I can’t get the note right. Aish.” Hobi told himself.

Everyone was praising and complimenting each other when Jennie thought of an idea.

“Hey guys listen, we’re playing a gig back at the restaurant after the festival. You should all come and see us. It’ll be fun.”

“Yeah, all of us will be singing an acoustic set.” Rose added.

“Right, so you have to be there to witness a masterpiece.” Jennie uttered proudly.

“Wow Jen thanks. Who knew you’d be this accommodating?” Jimin casually said.

“I’m still thinking about killing you though.”

Jimin raised both his hands in surrender.

“We’d love to go Jen-jen. We’ll be there, right guys?” RM said.

“Wouldn’t miss it for the world.” Jin said nodding to Jennie.

“Oh…and another thing…” Jennie turns to Suga who was silently praying that she would just ignore him.

“I won the bet! You better watch it Min Yoongi.”

Suga sighed in defeat. “I’m too old for this.”

“Ah, so that’s why you were breaking the rules.” Lisa concluded.

“Aish, what childish acts. Tsk, tsk.” Namjoon said.

 

 

 

 

 

After their dinner, Taehyung made sure that he’d get Lisa alone so that he can properly confess to her. He fixed his shirt and told himself to be confident. He bravely went up to her and asked her out.

“Lisa-shi…”

The guys were suddenly quiet, their eyes on the two.

“It’s after practice…and after dinner. I think you owe me your time now.”

“Ehem, ehem…shameless…ehem” Someone from their group coughed.

Lisa looked at Jennie who was smiling at her. Only she doesn’t know if that smile was genuine or demonic.

“You should go with him Lisa. You need to socialize with guys more if you want to date.”

“UNNIE!” Lisa couldn’t believe Jennie is siding with V. And how did she know that she’s trying to date?

“You’re so unfair Unnie, you’re not as strict on her as you are with me. Gosh, you have favorites.” Rose commented.

“Taehyung-shi looks trustworthy. I don’t mind if they go out together.” Jennie said drinking her water.

“Haha. Burn Jimin.” Jisoo said.

“So, how about that? I got your Unnie’s permission. Let’s go?” Taehyung said.

“I-”

Taehyung didn’t let her finish her sentence and he just held her wrist and they went out through the door.

 

“100 dollars says he’ll get rejected before 10pm.” Suga remarked challenging anyone.

“I don’t think so. I say before 9pm.” Jennie challenged.

“You really think he’ll get rejected?” Jimin asked Rose hoping that she won’t say yes. He’s concerned about Taehyung because that friend of him never experienced getting rejected before.

“Well…Lisa’s…she’s different from all of us when it comes to boys. When she likes someone, she keeps it to herself. So I can’t really tell whether or not she likes him as a friend, or more than that.”

“Lisa’s our maknae and she’s still a baby like your girlfriend.” Jennie added making Jimin roll his eyes.

“She’s not only a maknae to us but she’s also a maknae to four brothers. You know what that means right?” Jisoo said to Jimin.

“So, you gave her permission to date him because you know that if they both started dating V would have to handle her four older brothers?” Jin said while the other guys were busy eating chicken.

“That’s just evil.” Jimin said.

“Put it like this, if you guys have only one sister and that girl dated one of your friends or some other guy... wouldn’t you want to kill him?” Jennie said now looking at Jin.

“Of course I will kill him, regardless if he’s my friend or not. How dare him think that he’s worthy of my Jisoo?” Jin said making Jisoo’s eyebrow crunch in disgust of how her brother addressed her.

Hobi suddenly felt like throwing up.

 

 

 

V took Lisa at the rooftop of his place where they can see everything of Seoul.

 

 

 

 

“Wow” The view took her breath away. “This is amazing.”

Taehyung watched her as she admires the scenic view of the city. “You could’ve seen it in a more beautiful light had you agreed to come with me the first time I asked you to…”

Taehyung felt his hands grew colder each second that pass by. He doesn’t know how to tell her. He almost texted Jimin for help…but he knows that he has to man up.

“Yeah…I’m sorry I had to bail. You know, you’re lucky you have a place like this. O, maybe this is where you get your ideas for your pranks huh. Tch. No wonder.” She said playing with the railings. 

“I grew out my plants in here. You can ignore Jungkookah and Jiminnie’s paintings. Those aren’t permanent. I’ll have them thrown out once the rain destroys them.”

Lisa laughed at Taehyung being savage. He listened well to her laugh as he turns on the lights of the plant roof.

“Omo~” She exclaimed in bewilderment.

“Hey Lisa-shi…I heard you’ve been wanting to date.”

Lisa felt her cheeks warm up to his statement. “Oh that…well, I’ve always been curious.”

“I was right when you turned out to be weird but you have this side as well. Interesting.”

“Get to the point please.” She said impatient about their situation. She’s hates the suspense especially when it’s coming from Taehyung who she comes across as a frank guy.

“I knew you brought me here to tell me something. So what is-”

“Be my girl.”

“W-what?”

“Be. My. Girl. Would you like me to spell that out for you?”

“I…I…I…b-but…me?...”

Lisa couldn’t form a sentence. This is a big shocker for her. He’s the first one who confessed to her, other boys would just act like a boyfriend without even getting her consent. But even though she likes it that Taehyung confessed…there’s a tiny voice inside her that says this isn’t the right time, at least not yet.

“You don’t have to answer me now. I can wait…until you’re ready.” He said biting his lip.

“I…I thought you just wanted to be friends.” She’s suddenly nervous now that he’s taking a step towards her.

“Are you gonna reject me?” Taehyung said bravely.

“Um…I don’t know. You’re not exactly my type.” She gulped.

“Oh…is that so?”

“I really thought you just wanted to be friends…” Lisa mumbled getting really uncomfortable with Taehyung getting closer.

“I’m sorry. I must’ve had you confused. I should’ve made myself clear that moment we walked to your house.” He said cornering her to the edge of the rooftop.

“I liked you ever since Rapmon Hyung’s birthday. After that, I wanted to see you every day. It’s weird how one girl managed to enter my mind without my permission and never left...” He said not caring how cheesy he’s sounding.

“Are you really Taehyung-shi? Are you hearing yourself?” She giggled but stopped when he held both her wrist.

“Please don’t make fun of me. I’m being serious.”

Lisa’s smile turned into a frown. It was just too overwhelming for her.

“I’m sorry too…but I think I can’t give you an answer right now. I don’t want to reject you but I want us to stay the way we’re like before. I hate changes, and I don’t know if I wanted to take that change with you.” Lisa felt like a massive rock was on her chest the moment she said those words to him. She felt his grip loosen up on her wrists.

 

 

 

Taehyung didn’t know how long it has been since Lisa left. He was staring at the sky thinking when Jimin came up holding him a cup of hot chocolate.

“Here…something to cure heart aches.” Jimin offered and seated across V.

They stayed like that in silence.

After a while, Taehyung spoke.

“I actually thought I was gonna get rejected…”

“So you didn’t?”

“No…she didn’t agree either. Nevertheless, I’m still hurt.” V sighed. “She should watch out though…I think you and I both know that out of the 7 of us, I’m the most persistent...I’m not one to give up.”

“That I can cheers to…Kunbe~” Jimin said raising his cup of hot chocolate to V’s.

“Kunbe~”

Taehyung was thankful that even though he had a painful night, Jimin was there to be his friend.  Well, he knew that from the very first day. He’s usually good at judging a person’s character…that’s why he hopes it’s gonna turn out well for him and Lisa.

 “Why don’t we watch something like Train to Busan tonight?” V suggested to Jimin.

“Sorry man, you’re on your own.”

“Ahahahaha, wimp~”                                                                                                                                                                          

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

BTS's comeback is too soon! And what is YG doing with BP's promotional tactics? Don't tell me he's gonna do to BP what he did to Ikon. Dang, it's such a waste because I thought I saw IKon had a big potential to make it big like BigBang but what did he do? He threw them off to Japan. I hope he realizes that Korea is still getting more attention from international fans than in Japan and that promoting BP in Korea will save him  alot of paychecks. EFF him if he doesn't learn. 

'Til next chapter guys, bye!