Small World

Love On Fire

Love On Fire

Chapter 2

 

 

 

Jimin was stunned at the sight he just saw. Was that really Rose? Her hair color’s changed but she still looks beautiful as he remembers her on his sister’s wedding. And what is she doing here in Korea? Should he call his brother-in-law’s sister – Jennie – about this? He pulled out his phone and searched for Jennie’s number when he saw the guy they’ve been wanting to see running towards them. Calling Jennie could wait.

“Yah, Tae-Tae you’re here? You know you’ve got everyone worried!” Hobi said light punching V’s shoulder.

Jimin watched Taehyung who was catching his breath and searching for someone. He looks around and tries to search for anything unusual and asked him:

“What’s got you in a hurry?” He asked him, Taehyung still catching his breath.

“What’s wrong with him?” – Hobi

“Why were you running?” - Jin

“You…seen…girls…Ji…soo…blonde…guitar…” V tried to gesture with his hands. He finally stood up straight and breathed normally.

“Uh, Hobi, please translate,” Jin said glancing at Hobi.

“I believe he was saying: If we’d seen girls and Jisoo with blonde guitars? That right eh?” He said nudging V’s stomach.

“Jisoo? She’s here?” Jin suddenly looked for his sister.

“She’s here alright. She’s with three friends.” V said confirming Jin’s question. He held out the ankle bracelet the girl named Lisa dropped on her way. He put it inside his hoodie’s pockets and took off his baseball cap to wipe the sweat on his forehead.

Could Rose be friends with Jisoo? Jimin thought.

“So you’ve seen Namjoonie? What’s going on up there?” Hobi asks Taehyung changing the subject. It’s already 1 past 10 and he could really feel the strain on his neck. He stretches his back and didn’t wait for Taehuyung to answer. Instead he put his arms around Jimin’s shoulder and dragged his friend inside the hotel.

“I’m so ready to party! Come on Chim-Chim.”

Jimin tagged along with his hyung and looked back at Taehyung. Something might have happened upstairs and he couldn’t wait to find that out. He kept his hands on his pockets and thought about calling Jennie later. He has a strong feeling that she’s with Rose as of the moment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back at Jin and Taehyung…

“What happened back there?” Jin asks Taehyung while they were still lounging by the driveway. He got his phone and texted his sister.

“I honestly don’t know. Jungkookie drag me to this place and when we arrived, Suga hyung was losing big time on a dance battle. I thought his bones would snap when he landed on his asss doing a back flip. ” Taehyung narrated with a smirk.

“Oh my god.” Jin laughs. “He must be drunk to do something so bold like that. My god, when will he ever learn. Aigoo, that fool.”

“And you know what’s funnier, he’s lost to a girl.” Taehyung chuckled, remembering Suga’s face while he was watching the girl dance.

“No way! How could he think he’ll successfully land a back flip. Waaah, that guy sure is arrogant.”

“Yeah. Unbelievable!” Taehyung nods in agreement. He’s looking for a chance to ask Jin to ask Jisoo about Lisa. As he was looking for the perfect timing, Jin received a message from Namjoon. It read:

“Bring Taehyungie here if you’re still with him.

Tie him up or knock him down if he won’t subject to my order.

Also, if you’re still at the lobby…can you please buy me a salonpas for Suga.

It’s for his b_tt. Thanks hyungie <3

– Namjoonie

 

“Jisoo-yah” – Taehyung

“Namjoonie” – Jin

“Okay, what about Jisoo?” Jin’s smile faded and his eyes pierced at him. “Who are those girls she’s with? Is she with that girl who looks like a cat? Why were you chasing them?” His questions fire like a shotgun. V suddenly felt weird about the situation.

“Look, I told you I don’t know what’s going on before I got there. But yes she’s with a girl who looks like a cat…if we’re thinking the same girl…”

“A girl with braids and wearing all black?” Jin interrupted…

“Yeah, that’s her. She’s the one who slayed Suga hyung. And as to the last question, I just wanted to give Jisoo’s friend something she left along the way…” Taehyung explained and showed Jin the ankle bracelet Lisa dropped on the floor.

Jin examined the bracelet and squinted at V. He tried to take the bracelet but before he could do that Taehyung already put it back in his pockets.

“You chased them…for that?” – Jin.

“What? I was playing Prince Charming and Lisa was Cinderella. It was all for the dramatics. Tch.”

“Aish, this kid. Come on, Namjoonie needs salonpas.” Jin smacked V’s head and they both went to the nearest 24 hour stop shop.

“For Suga hyung?”

“uh-huh, where have you been all day? Namjoonie’s worried sick, he almost dialed the police.”

“I was doing my laundry. My finger got stuck in the washing machine.”

“Aiish, knowing you, I wouldn’t wanna know.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile at Jisoo’s house…

 

 

Lisa and Jennie were at the bath room preparing themselves to go to sleep while Rose and Jisoo were at the guest room fixing the bed.

Rose was sure that it was Jimin that she saw back at Neon Clouds before they left the place. What is he doing there at the time like that? Could he be…

“Jisoo unnie…how many members do BTS consists again?” Rose asked her friend flatly. Jisoo thought it was weird that Rose was interested to know more about BTS when earlier, she was just passive about it.

“They’re 7 of them…” Jisoo answered and studied Rose who was looking at a distance. “Why do you ask?”

“Oh nothing…” If we’ve met 4 of them at the club…and there’s Jisoo’s  brother then who’s the other two? Rose thought. She has to confirm it herself.

“I just thought we’ve only met 4 and you’re brother’s in so…that’s 5 right…” Rose played along and Jisoo nodded.

“Who’s the other two?” Rose asks suddenly anxious for Jisoo’s answer.

“Well…there’s Hobi…”

Please don’t say Jimin, don’t say Jimin, don’t say Jimin… Rose’s thoughts shouted inside her head.

“And there’s Jimin…” Jisoo smiled genuinely at her. “We’re lucky those two weren’t there. Because if they were; they’d wipe us off of that dance floor.” She said nonchalantly scratching her chin.

Jisoo got startled when Rose suddenly dropped flat on the bed. She giggled and threw a pillow on her.

“Sleep well my pretty chinggu!” Jisoo said and went out to get the others.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin and Hobi got to the party on time for the people on the dance floor were so alive they could cause an earthquake.

“DUUUUUUUDE, where have you been? You just missed the part where Suga hyung got kickedass by a girl.” Jungkook said while he grabbed Jimin’s collar. Jimin could smell the liquor on Jungkook’s breath. He only drinks when he’s having a crush on a girl.

“I wonder who she is,” Jimin voiced out his thoughts and smiled at Jungkook who was now heading to the older hyungs by the counter top. He and Hobi followed him there only to cringe at the sight. Jimin felt his face twitched when he saw Namjoon massaging Suga's b_tt. These friends of him have no shame, acting so vulgar even in public. 

"Yaa, who told you to do that huh? Why didn't you just let her win, it was so obvious she'd finish you off. Jennie Kim's a savage. That girl doesn't know how to quit. Aish, jinjja!" Rapmon said to Suga smacking his asss with a coaster.

"You know Jennie?" Jimin and Jungkook.

"I just want to , I didn't know she's actually good. And I thought you didn't know her." Suga said ignoring the two mochis while touching his pained area.

"She was my dongsaeng in middle school...and also my best friend that time. She's really into hip hop..."

"What? In New Zealand?" Suga.

"Yeah..."

"Then why didn't you say so?"

Namjoon got distracted by Jimin and Jungkook's hopeful stares even more at the dancing Hobi in the background, but still managed to answer Suga.

"I thought I was protecting her. You know girls - not counting our relatives - get bullied just because of rumors right?" He said to Suga who seems to be getting the point. "This is a private party, but them fans got eyes everywhere."

"Wow, and you sacrificed my image for a girl. Way to go man."

Jimin suddenly thought about Rose. Would he ignore her if the same situation occurred? To protect her?

At that moment, Jin and Taehyung got to them bringing along the salonpas for Suga.

"Aish, here's your savior," Namjoonie pertaining to V, reaching for the meds.

While the others were glad about V and Jin who just arrived, Jimin excused himself and tried to call Jennie out in the open area. He heard the line ring 4 times before she finally picks up.

 "Why in the world are you calling at this hour? I can't talk right now. I'm too sleepy to function." – Cranky Jennie.

Just that and she ended the call. Jimin sighs and tried calling her again. This time she didn't pick up. He texted her instead.

“Is Rose with you? Why are you in Korea?”

Jimin gave up after 2 minutes not receiving a reply. “Guess she’s still a brat.”

When he got to his friends they were still talking about the epic dance battle and how V seemed to be smitten by a foreigner who he heard was a great dancer. V didn’t even try to deny it, even praising the girl of her dance techniques.

“I’m glad you weren’t there Jiminnie. I got to have her alone on the dance floor.” Taehyung said because he knows Jimin couldn’t resist dance offs, he wouldn’t let the girls win if he was there.

“Shut up! A girl like that is way out of your league.” – Suga.

“Jin hyung, can you just call Jisoo and ask her where that beautiful blonde is staying at.” Taehyung said with a permanent eye smile on his face.

“Yeah, can you please call her.” Jimin said with puppy eyes.

“What the hell man!?!” – V to Jimin.

“Yeah ask her about Jennie!” – Jungkook.

“Yaaa, Yaaa, YAAAAAAAAAA, YOU THREE LAY OFF MY SISTER’S FRIENDS!” Jin yelled and faced Rapmonster and Suga. “Hey, can the both of you tell me how the hell did my sister end up partying in this place?”

Both Suga and Rapmon raised their shoulders and gestured their hands like twins.

“Thanks a lot fellas. I guess I’m gonna have to find that out by myself.” Jin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jin went down to the reception and asked the concierge what business does the four girls were up to in the club, saying that one of them was his sister. Of course Jin's friends were tailing along with him like sheep to a shepherd. They stand beside him like old people dying to know of gossip.

"Oh they were Park Seungjun's guests. I heard they were a great band." - Concierege.

"Park Seungjun's having a party here?" And what, she's in a band? He thought. 

"Yeah, those girls were the highlight of the celebration."

Jin saw Jimin browse his phone. He ignored that and continue to fish for information.

"Where's Seungjun?"

"He left just right after the party."

Jin thought why would his sister keep something from him. It's like she's putting a wall between the two of them and he didn't know why. She used to be friends with his friends before...

"Guys, our ride's here." Namjoon interrupted Jin's thoughts. Only then that Jin noticed that they'd gathered a crowd. He didn't want to acknowledge they were famous but seeing things happen like this, it's difficult to think otherwise.

 

 

 

 

 

Namjoon thought his party already cooled down when Jisoo and her friends left. There's no reason to go back there anymore. Nothing can top off what happened just hours ago. That is why he called for a ride and decided to bring him and his friends home. He lead the way out and he gets in the limo as his friends followed.

"Sometimes I forget you're this rich." Suga commented.

He got water out from the limo's compartment and drank from the bottle. He needed that element.

"Why are we leaving so soon. I'm not feeling the vibe yet," Hobi complained. "I feel so bored."

"Same." - Kookie.

"Same." - Suga. He and Kookie gave a hi five.

"Yah Taehyung, why didn't you stop them sooner?" Suga.

"I thought you're not interested in girls."

"I thought you're gay." Suga fired back without an effort.

"Hey hyung, I really think you need to call Jisoo." Namjoon's voice was laced in concern as he talked to Jin. Although it seems it's not a big deal to his friends, but to him it really looked like they're truly interested in these girls.

"Yeah hyung, call her. I want to be friends with Jennie" - Kookie. Jimin Kookie's head who was leaning on his shoulder.

"You don't know what you're dealing with." - Namjoon.

"Careful what you wish for." - Jimin still attentive on his phone.

"Call her and tell her friends to stay away from Seoul International University if they wanted a peaceful life in Korea. Also to not google for BTS." Namjoon told Jin who was smirking at his words.

 

 

 

 "Aiiish, what's wrong with my phone. I can't access Instagram!" Jimin continued to search for photos about the girls.

"What are you doing?" Hobi curiously glanced at Jimin's phone.

"None of your business..." Jimin said hiding his phone while Hobi was eyeing him suspiciously.

"Ya, when did you become so secretive?" Hobi teases Jimin and continues to get the phone from the mochi.

"O, our Jiminnie's a man now!"

All of them got out from the limo one by one and when it was Jin’s turn, he pulled out his phone and dialed Jisoo’s number. V saw that and said:

“FINALLY! He’s calling her.”

But Jin dropped his phone at the same time Rap Monster got out of the limo accidentally stepping on it. The sounding crack of his stylish phone broke Jin’s heart.

“YAAAAAAAAAA, how the heck are you living like this?!?!”

“Aish, he did it again…” –V

“Classic” – Hobi

Jimin and Kookie just looked at each other and followed V and Hobi inside Rapmon’s building.

Suga picked up the broken phone and tapped Jin on the shoulder.

Rapmon couldn’t look at Jin and tried shaking the tension by whistling.

“S-sorry.” He said to Jin and ran to Suga.

 

 

 

 

 

V and Hobi first reached the penthouse followed by Jimin and Kookie. Jimin sat at the Ryan Doll bean bag oblivious about Taehyung who was spying on his phone. Jimin successfully logged into instagram, thanks to Namjoon’s  strong wifi connection, when the other three entered the room.

 

(Rapmon's penthouse suite)

 

“I’ll just buy you another hyung!” – Rapmon.

“Tch, give me your phone!” – Jin

“What, b-but” Rapmon was holding on to his phone when Jin snatched it from his hands.

“How else would you expect me to call my sister if my phone’s broken and deteriorating?” Jin said and looked back at Suga who was operating on his phone. “You’re lucky it’s your birthday today.”

“It’s not. It’s Sept. 13 now. We missed my birthday.”

Jin rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen to get their present for Rapmon.

While Jin was preparing their present…

Jimin finally found a photo of the girls from Seungjun’s account. He zoomed the picture in and focused it on Rose. He felt relieved and anxious at the same time seeing her photo. She was just as he remembered her; only, she’s more beautiful this time. He felt his smile widen as he stared at the picture.

“Can you please focus on Lisa this time?”

He flinched when he felt Taehyung’s face on his.

“Tch. Do you mind???”

Taehyung suddenly thought of a naughty idea. Jimin once showed him a picture of some girl from his sister’s wedding. But Jimin got this fling thing with someone from the Uni.

“So lame. I wonder what would Sasha do if…” V trailed off on purpose.

Jimin’s eyes widened and looked back at V who was grinning diabolically. He was about to tackle him when Jin called to them.

“Kids, gather around!” Jin called from the kitchen.  “Let’s sing our dear Namjoonie a Happy Birthday. Let’s wish him all the best and that bad luck and omens be absent for us for the coming days.”

“Hyung!” Rapmon cried while the others laughed.

“I’m kidding. But seriously though, be more careful around inanimate objects please. If you’re so used to it, then just think of us. For our sake Namjoonie.” The members giggled and sang him a Happy Birthday.

BTS was glad that they’re all complete for their leader’s birthday. Although it was a pretty weird one, what matters is that they’re together on an important night for an important person.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After an indescribable night of surprises…

Hobi wakes up at the sound of two people chatting in the kitchen. He heard a frustrated sigh as he was walking towards the area.

“How ‘bout I make you a deal.” – Jimin.

“Okay, let’s hear it.” – V.

“I’ll do anything you want. I-I’ll be your slave for a week. Just keep your mouth shhhhut.”

Hearing this from the two, Hobi couldn’t help but interfere.

“What are you guys talking about?”

“JiminlikesthisgirlfromaweddingwhohappenstobefriendswithJisoobuthehasathinggoingwithSashasoI’mkindathreateninghim.” V said without a pause and exhales deeply. “Wah, saying the truth feels so good.”

“Yah Jimin Park, when did playing two girls become your thing? Are you so proud that you’re two timing now!?” Hobi faced Jimin and scolded him.

“WHAT?!? ~ I DON’T~HYUNG, IT’S NOT LIKE THAT! ~ THIS IS YOUR FAULT KIM TAEHYUNG!” Jimin exclaimed and pointed at V who just shrug at him.

“Look hyung, first of all, I don’t have a thing with Sasha!”

“Then why would you want me to shut the up?” – V said teasing him more.

“I’m not done talking tard. Sasha is a headcase. She thinks something’s going on between us but there’s nothing. You know that hyung!” He said and took a deep breath of relief when he saw Hobi sat on a high chair.

“So who’s this other girl then?”

“It’s one of Jisoo’s friends.” V giggled and pinched Jimin’s cheek. Hobi raised his eyebrow thinking Jisoo’s friends are really something. First night in town and they’re already causing a ruckus within their group. He almost wished they arrived on time for Namjoon’s party. But he gotta admit, it’s been a long time since he talked to Jisoo. He kinda missed the girl.

“He really likes this girl, but he at making the first move. He even forgot to ask her her number.” V referring to Jimin’s story about when he first met Rose.

“I just want to get to know her without anyone hating on her.” Jimin said remembering Namjoon’s reason why he ignored Jenny last night.

Taehyung suddenly realized why Jimin was being secretive with Rose. It didn’t really dawned on how stupid his move was to make a scene like that on the dance floor.

They were all silent when Junkook came running with his ipad.

“Guys, I don’t know if this is gonna be a good thing or a bad thing.”

Jungkook showed them a blog article about the girls titled: Black Pink Outmanned BTS Last Night At Rap Monster’s Party.

“WHAT?!?!” Jimin and V.

Last night new faces were spotted at BTS Leader, Rap Monster’s birthday party. Sources claimed that the boys were provoked and challenged by the girls who call themselves Black Pink in a dance off.

Black Pink whose members are Jennie, Lisa, Rose and BTS Jin’s sister Jisoo first showed up at Seungjun Park’s party at the 20th floor at Neon Clouds last night and partied the rest of the evening at the top floor where Rap Monster and BTS were throwing a party. Some say that Suga was hitting on Jennie so the latter challenged him in a dance battle instead and the former lost. V was also seen dancing to save but unfortunately lost to Thai beauty, Lisa.

Link to Black Pink at Seungjun Park’s birthday

Link to Black Pink winning the dance off

What do you think of BTS losing to these girls? Who are Black Pink? Why do you think the other members didn’t show up at their leader’s party?

 

“Waaah, it’s a miracle! You guys don’t normally go to the kitchen this early in the morning.” Jin yawns and rubbed his eyes. He sat beside Jungkook and patted his shoulder.

Jimin bit his lip in frustration while V just covered his face for what’s about to happen.

“Sup maknae. Convinced I’m more handsome than you?” Jin continued still ignoring the silence. He came to his senses when Hobi almost slamming the ipad on his face.

Jin’s smile turned into a frown when he saw the headlines.

 

 

 

 

 

“Selfiiiiie” Jennie purred and leaned her head on Lisa who was still fast asleep. Lisa groaned and covers herself with the duvet.

“Waaaaaaah, I love mornings!” Jennie sighed and put her hands together. She shifted all her body weight on Lisa while she continues to yawn. Jisoo knocks on the door to call them for breakfast.

“Hey slay squad, breakfast’s ready. Rose cooked pasta.” Jisoo smirked and closed the door.

Jennie bolted and sang her way out of the room to meet Jisoo and Rose who was eating gracefully at the table. She noticed the empty whiteboard on the wall beside the cupboards. She almost didn’t notice it because of the white pearly interiors of Jisoo’s house.

“Good morning your majesty,” Jisoo remarked as she sips her tea.

“What’s with the whiteboard?”

Rose and Jisoo followed Jennie’s gaze at the White Board.

“Oh, Jin oppa uses that if he has his friends over. He writes the house rules to remind them of some things around the house.” Then Jisoo stopped stirring her teaspoon when she realized that she haven’t mentioned to Jin about the girls temporarily staying at their place. She thought that since it’s RapMon’s birthday week, he’ll not be around for a while but still, she needed to give her brother a head’s up.

“Hey Chaeyoung, please get Lisa…food’s getting cold.” –Jisoo.

Rose finished her food before going to Lisa’s room.

“Does your brother know we’re staying here?” Jennie squinted at Jisoo.

“Er, nope, I’m texting him right now. He’s probably still asleep.” Jisoo fumbles through her phone and gawks at the messages she got from Jin and a few missed calls from Rap Monster.

“Where are you?” –Jin

“What are you doing at Namjoon’s party? I didn’t know you were in a band.” – Jin

“At least reply to my texts” – Jin

Jisoo replied and texted her brother that her friends will be staying over for the rest of the school year. Besides, their parents are busy managing their business overseas that they barely visit Korea. The house’s rooms are good for 10 people to stay over. It’s not a big mansion like Jennie’s house or Rose’s but it’s not an average house as well.

“Done,” Jisoo said and sat beside Jennie.

Jennie nodded but kept her eyes on the white board. “I feel like we should have our own rules while we’re staying here.”

“What are you talking about? It’s not like Lisa and Rose are bunch of rebels. They may be crazy, but they ain’t like Jin oppa’s friends.”

“Hmm, if you say so. I think I’m being usually unreasonable. I just think something’s missing though…it’s so blank.”

“You’re just hungry. Eat more of this,” Jisoo said and put some potatoes in .

A moment later, they heard a scuffle of movements from the living room.

“That must be oppa.” – Jisoo.

Jennie just ignored Jisoo who was going out to meet her brother.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jin and his friends remove their shoes before stepping inside the house. V, Hobi, Kookie and Suga propped themselves in the couches while Rap Monster, Jin and Jimin went straight to the kitchen.

“How the hell did they manage to drag my sister and friends in this? I swear I have to find who’s behind that blog. It’s starting to annoy me honestly, aish, jinja.” Jin said to Namjoon who was on his phone looking at the videos of last night. “Yah, Namjoon…don’t touch anything.”

“Jimin?” Jin heard Jisoo when Jimin disappeared in the kitchen.

“Hey Jisoo, what’s up,” Jimin casually winked and continue to stroll to the kitchen.

“Hi Sis!,” Jin and Namjoon waves at Jisoo when she got to the living room.

“OPPA, WHY DID YOU BRING THEM HERE!?!” Jisoo panicked and looked back at the kitchen.

“Am I not allowed to bring my friends over?” Jin was almost offended but when he saw some sauce on her lip, he smiled and wiped it off.

“I see you cooked, let me judge,” Jin said and paced to the kitchen.

“Great, I’m so starving!” – Rap Monster said and followed Jin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hmm, this pasta is actually delicious. Rose’s actually getting better at this,” Jennie said eating her food well. She heard some footsteps coming and remembers that Jisoo’s brother just got home.

“Hey Jisoo, remind me to thank your ~” Jennie stopped her sentence when she saw that it wasn’t Jisoo who appeared in the kitchen.

“Brother…”Jennie spoke the word when she saw Jimin who was also surprised to see her there, eating food.

“Wow, you’re really here eh!?” Jimin strode towards her and pokes her cheek.

“YAAAA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” Jennie glared at him. She and Jimin were at a shocked position when Jin and Namjoon came in.

“CAT FACE” – Jin.

“JENDEUK!” – Namjoon blurted and puts his arm around Jin while smirking at Jennie.

Jisoo came in making Jen sit back to her chair and faced the oppas.

“I told you I have my friends over. Why did you bring them here???” – Jisoo to Jin.

“He broke my phone!” Jin blamed RapMon.

“Tch…Hey Jendeukie, you’re looking great!” Rapmon raised his thumbs on her but Jennie got her nerves ticked.

“HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT? I can’t forgive you after what happened last night!” Jennie tossed her fork to Namjoon’s face. He was lucky he was able to dodge it fast with a disturbed face.

“YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND!” – RapMon cried.

“You both know each other?” Jisoo and Jin. “And hold up…you two…” Jisoo said pointing at Jennie and Jimin. “You also knew each other? What am I missing?”

“Yeah, what she said!” – Jin.

Jennie sighed and drank some water.

“He’s my childhood friend in New Zealand,” Jennie said referring to Namjoon. “And he…is my sister-in-law’s younger brother.” She said referring to Jimin.

“Wow, Jen, small world,” Jisoo commented.

Then later, V came over…

“What are you guys doing- Oh it’s you!!!” He exclaimed when he saw Jennie and called Suga.

“SUGA HYUNG, THE GIRL WHO KICKED YOUR IS HERE!”

The guys in the living room bolted at V’s announcement.

“Hi, I’m Taehyung, you can call me V.” He introduced himself.

“Jennie Kim” – Jennie.

The boys then started introducing themselves. All of them except Jimin and Rap Monster. Jennie rolled her eyes and made them all sit at the dining room and explained her relationship with the two boys. It was a miracle that the pasta was just enough for 7 boys.

“Your party was a blast last night. Too bad we ruined it.” Jennie said to Rap Mon who just laughed at her. “And your friend here was being a jackass.”

“Well I can say the same for you.” Suga.

The boys tense up when she started laughing.

“I like you. I think we’re going to get along great. Did Jisoo mention that we’ll be going to the same school as you?”

“We?” – Hobi.

“Yeah, Me, Lisa and Rose.”

Jisoo gave the boys a bright smile when they were all glaring at her.

“We’ve been planning to since last year. Actually, she already gave us a warning about you and why girls who became attached to BTS are getting bullied.”

“So you know who we are before meeting us last night at the party?” – Suga.

“No, actually, she’s forgotten about that small detail. I assumed she’s not considering your fame as a big deal…but is she right? Should we worry that our meeting last night would upset your so called “fans”?” Jennie addressed like she’s talking to a board meeting and looked at Jin.

“Actually, we wanted to show you this…” Jin trailed off getting the iPad from Jungkook.

As Jennie was looking into the article, Rose – whose eyes were half-closed – passed by the dining room towards the kitchen.

Jimin blinked his eyes four times when he saw Rose walk by. V was also alarmed at the sudden scene; He asked Jimin if he just saw what he saw. The other boys were oblivious to the girl because they were anticipating Jennie’s reaction

Jisoo dropped her forehead on her palms and looked at Jennie. Rose must’ve slept through, she thought.

“Yaaaaaa, where did all the pasta go?” Rose called from the kitchen. “JISOO UNNIE, JENNIE UNNIE!!!”

“I think they’re all here.” Suga whispered to Jungkook and Jungkook whispered to Hobi and Hobi whispered to Rap Mon and Rap Mon gets the message to Jin.

“Ehem, ehem…” Jin coughs as he gets Jennie’s attention. “I think we started on the wrong here…in behalf of my friends, I’m sorry this has to happen.”

All of them bowed their heads to the girls.

Just then, Lisa walked in and was yawning. Her hair was up and her shirt covered her short shorts unaware of the presence of boys inside the room.

“I want a taste of that pasta now.” She mumbled in almost a whisper.

V clutched Jimin’s thighs tightly at the sight of Lisa. Jimin slapped V’s hand but he just couldn’t be freed.

Lisa rubbed her eyes and opened them wide when she saw that they got company.

V revived from the aftershock and brought his plate to Lisa which only has a quarter of pasta left.

“Here, you can have mine. Please go back to your room; there are a lot of s here."

 Jimin, Hobi and Jungkook held their laughter at Taehyung’s embarrassing acts while the three hyungs hide their faces in their hands.

Jimin’s smile faded when Rose appeared from the other side holding the fork inside . He felt his cheeks burn at the way she’s dressed. Unlike her other friends who were wearing shirts, she’s wearing a white camisole and sweatpants.

Rose froze when she realized they weren’t alone and that she’s facing the people they met last night. She adjusted her glasses and her eyes found Jimin’s. She dropped the fork on the floor when she saw Jimin strode towards her. She watched him remove his flannel shirt and put them around her.

Then someone started singing a song from Grease.

“Summer lovin, had me a blast…summer lovin happened so fast…”

She was too shocked at what’s happening when Lisa grabbed her hand and pulled her back inside their room.

Jennie smiled and looked back at the white board they were talking about earlier.

“I’ll be back.” Jennie excused herself and followed the two maknaes inside their room. When the two finally dressed okay for their guests, she dragged them out and grabbed Jisoo’s hand along towards the kitchen.

“Excuse us please.” Jennie grinned at their guests. The boys just looked at each other.

 

 

 

 

 

“What are they doing here?”  - Rose.

Jennie explained to Rose what situation they got themselves in. As she was explaining why the boys are here, she was drawing a volcano on the whiteboard and Lisa was munching on some potato chips. She remembered what Jisoo told them at the party last night. Jisoo said that if they found themselves dating any one of the BTS members, they should picture a volcano about to eat them alive because that’s how dangerous it is to be involved with BTS. At that time, she wouldn’t think it would be, but seeing that they made the headlines even before school starts is saying something.

“Here is a volcano.” She pointed at the image. Her friends looked at her like she grew an antenna on her head.

“This is the representation of the members’ relationship status while we’re here. Once magma rises in this illustration, it means my observation of you dating is true. Not that it’s bad and I know we’ve talked about not dating…but I’m just concerned for some of you.” She specifically eyed Rose.

“Yaa, Unnie, why are you looking at me?”

“So? I just wanted to look at you. Pff. Back to the volcano…I wouldn’t worry if this stays here in the magma chamber…” She narrated.

“BUT!” She sputtered at Lisa surprising the girl.

“Geesh, what’s with the drama…” – Lisa.

“Once lava rises up and threatened an explosion, you’ll have to face me.”

“Oooooooh, it’s like you’re the volcano unnie because you’re the one who’s getting our asses grilled once we dated one of those boys right?”

“Right!”

“Then I better step up my game.” Lisa whispered thinking about ideas.

“What?”

“Oh nothing. I just thought if you’re going to do that then who would monitor your love life?” Lisa asks Jen.

Jennie laughs her evil laugh again.

“I’ve already programmed myself not to fall for any d*ckheads while I’m still at Korea. To tell you the truth, I’m still broken hearted at what that bstard did to me in New Zealand.”

“Who, Kai?”

“Let’s not mention the dead.” Jennie said flatly.

“Haha,” Jisoo laughed at Jen’s natural dissing.

“She’ll be monitoring me.” Jennie nodded at Jisoo who winked at her.

 

 

 

 

 

The boys went back to their seats when they heard footsteps of the girls going to their direction.

“Why would they think we would date them? That’s so conceited of her.” Suga said.

“Well, you wouldn’t know. Maybe one of our friends here is already smitten.” Hobie put his arm around Suga and winked at Jimin who looked away at his stare. “I say that Jennie Kim girl is a genius. Crazy, but genius.”

“Shhh, guys…they’re coming.” Rap Monster.

The four girls entered the dining room again and introduced Rose and Lisa.

“So, where were we?” Jennie started and sat between Rose and Jimin.

 

 

 

 

Jin explained and apologized again for what happened last night. Jisoo then explained her side as to why they were there and why she formed a band with these girls saying that she wanted to give music a shot. And with her friends, she really believes that they can make it even without signing into a label. And for another reason, she wanted to have fun while she still can because hey, they won’t be young forever right? Especially with their status, it wouldn’t be long when her parents would pass the business to her and Jin so before that happens, she’ll make the most of it and have fun with these friends who are thinking exactly the same as her.

After that…

“Surely you thought of a plan to get out of this right, Namjoonie?”

Jungkook giggled at the way she called him.

“I was thinking of twitter and just tell them that we’re just playin”

“Sounds lame,” Taehyung.

“How about we post a picture together?” Jimin

“That’ll just anger the female population,” Taehyung.

“AHA, AHA!” Jungkook the maknae chanted. “I got it!”

“Just say it will you,” Suga said lazily.

“Your song hyung! You said it should be played with band instruments right? Well, they’re in a band. They can help our stage at the Festival.”

“That’s not a bad idea.” Jennie commented smiling at Jungkook who was blushing at her praise.

No, not bad at all. Jimin thought and glanced at Rose.

“Um can you please pass the potato soup?” Lisa asked V who was now controlling his smile.

“Oh, sure. Here you go.” He said and passed the soup.

Jisoo nudged Jennie and she just smiled at her friend. This is going to be fun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

*Jimin and Rose's moment at the wedding will be on a separate story. It'll only be a one shot ^__^