Simple Thoughts (Spoiler Alert?)

Love On Fire

This is not an update.
But because the next two chapters will be the last, I'm writing my thoughts about this story because I feel like I wouldn't be able to write one after the last chapter so...HAHA

 

I began writing this story on November of 2016. I'm really not a writer but because of the influence BTS and Blackpink has on me I decided to give it a shot.

And because I'm Filipino I also haven't written an english novel before so this is definitely the first.

I know I'm not much of a writer but I love telling stories and concepts. One of the challenges I had encountered in writing this story is writing the first chapter. When I first had the idea, I was thinking of Jimin and Rosé to be the main protagonist. But I was just so inspired by both their group's friendship that I can't just solely base the story on their romance. I had to include everyone, I know I have to. It's just not fair.

 

Like, it, in this fanfic, everyone will get decent lines. 

 

Before writing Love On Fire I was an avid fanfic reader but I was frustrated because everything I was reading about Blackpink and BTS was either too ual or too out of place for me. It was just not enough and I wasn't satisfied.

However, there are fics that I enjoyed reading but I thought it would be better if it was my own ship who ends up together in the end.

So basically that's how I ended up writing my own take of a BlackBangtan story.

Only, it's so so so much longer than any other Blackbangtan stories. I blame it on myself because I chose to have a lot of protagonists.

 

I didn't have a job yet that time so I spent most of my days writing but when reality knocked on my door it was time for me to make money and get a job. But then having a job would also mean less updates and more waiting games.

What's my job you say?
I'm part of a marketing communications division of a huge company. It's hectic and demanding and even if I wanted to write an update I couldn't because I'm already too tired to. Thus, it took me this long to write this story and my goal now is to finish this before anything in the real world get ed up. Before any dating scandal break out. Hahaha. (Whatever. If Jenmin or Rosekook turns out to be real, Jirose will forever be my otp. Tho no hate on Jenmin or Rosekook. Love them both.)

And that is soon. Maybe after two months you can finally be at peace.


Here are some questions I got from some of my friends and readers...and here are my answers...
1. I thought this is a Blackbangtan story, why do you have other characters besides Blackbangtan? And why so many characters?

Why? Harry Potter has a lot of characters and people enjoyed it. Would you rather read a story about two people only? What's so exciting about that? Side characters are interesting too. Just because they aren't the main characters doesn't mean they don't have feelings.
And why would I only limit my characters to Blackbangtan. If I ask you to limit your facebook friends to only ten people then would you have controlled it? That's not realistic. In this fanfic, BTS and Blackpink are friendly people. They do not filter. Unless of course if a person's a total then count yourself filtered.

2. Why did you pair Jennie with Wonwoo and Jungkook with Seo?
Sorry but to me, it's going to be cliché if all Blackpink members end up with BTS so I thought why don't I left one for another. Wonwoo is my bias in Seventeen and I thought his aura resembles Jennie so I paired him up with her. I also kind of ship Jennie with RM. If Wonwoo's not in the picture, she would've end up with him. On the other hand, Eunseo was a different story. I had to scout for a character that can handle Jungkook's. When I saw WJSN's dance practice I thought they were all badass so I looked into their profiles and found Eunseo. Actually, Jungkook was meant to end up with Jungyeon but I thought the chemistry between JK and Seo was stronger. Fun fact though, when I shipped JK and Seo in this story, days later, when JK attended his graduation irl he stood beside Eunseo and the video went viral. When I saw that I almost lose my .

BYE WIG!


3. Will Jin and RM have a girl?
Um...Jin and RM are already dating, like duh, did you see Jimin confirming it.. KIDDING! RM already has a girl, she's someone his parents are rooting for but she's out of the country...Jin however will meet someone after graduation.


4. Are there more secret fraternities in the school other than Lay and Wonwoo's frat?
Yes.

5. Are BTS members all s in your story before they met the girls?
HAHA. 
No. Suga, Hobi and Jin aren't.

 


There you have it folks. I could've given up on this story a long time ago but I didn't because of your comments and your votes. I'm really happy that people appreciate my work even though I'm a noob at this, so really really thank you for giving this one a chance and I hope you guys will stay until the last episode.


THANK YOU SO MUCH!