Careful

Love On Fire

Love On Fire 


Chapter 19 Careful

 

Jimin woke up early at the sound of the birds humming outside of his new room. He stretched under the soft white duvet feeling lazy to get up. He reached for his phone and checked if he got any replies.

He felt down when he found nothing. Not a single word from Rose. It’s been a week since the night of the lies happened. And as expected, everything’s going as planned. Of course Jungkook’s uncle was an exemption but he was also a bit disheartened when his relationship with Chaeyoung got affected. He should’ve had expected that she would care a lot about Lisa. She told him that it’s difficult for her to see him nowadays because she thinks that it feels off knowing that his best friend is putting off her best friend.

He understood her well and he’s also at the limit of telling her the truth so that they can go back to normal again.

To shake off the nerves of anxiety he decided to invite his Yoongi Hyung for a jog. He put on a white pullovers and black track pants and went out his room.

He groggily walks towards Suga’s room and knocked gently. When he didn’t get a response he knocked harder punching and kicking on the door. His patience ran off and he opened the door not minding his manners. 

His small eyes widened in shock at the scene he saw.

 

“WHAT THE-” Suga yelped when he suddenly got interrupted. He pulled the covers up to their heads.

“Who was that?” A girl said hiding behind Suga.

“Woah…my bad!” Jimin scrunched his face not looking at the sight.

He just caught his friend in bed with a girl. And judging from the looks of them, it seemed like they had an all-nighter.

“Uh…I just wanted to invite you for a jog…but I guess you’re busy…” Jimin scrunches his brows and trailed off facing the other side of the wall.

“Yeah um, I’ll be out in a sec.” Yoongi half shouted.
Jimin finally closed the door and air out his shirt.

“I can’t believe this happened again.” Jimin huffed and wiped a sweat on his forehead. He recalled that one time in Jeju when he, Taehyung and Hobi caught Jin with a girl in his room. He should have expected this from Suga because Jin and Suga lived together for 6 months during pre-military prep days. Of course they’ve shared the same personality! Things like that shouldn’t surprise him anymore given what happened on his birthday with his girlfriend. But it’s still new to him when he sees his friends getting intimate with girls. It’s like walking in on his parents doing the deed.

 

 

Jimin waited for Suga at the veranda. When his Hyung arrived, he couldn’t look at him in the eye. It was quite embarrassing.

“Sorry about that. I thought I locked the door last night.” Suga cleared his throat.

“It’s fine. I don’t think I can jog today even.” Jimin said giving a little smirk. “So…is she the ‘ex’?” He asks.

“I believe fiancée is the right term.” Suga answered pulling his sleeves to his arms.

“HYUNG!” Jimin faced his friend bewildered by the news. He grabbed Suga’s left hand and stared at the silver band on his ring finger.

“Yeah. I proposed last week. I was in Daegu on Wednesday. Like the ring?”

“Dude, congratulations! Oh my god.” He exclaimed standing up and pulling Suga in a hug.

“We don’t have a date set yet but it’s definitely going to be next year. After graduation perhaps.”

“Wow…” Jimin gushed and went back to his seat.

“Yeah…” Suga smiled. He rested his arm on the bench and looked at the clouds surrounding them.

“This probably came as a shocker huh?” – Suga.

“It’s more like a bomb Hyung.” Jimin scoffed patting Suga’s arm.

“Well, I’ve come to realize that being with her makes me happy. Not that I’m not happy before, it’s just…without her, I don’t feel as whole as I am now. And with everything that’s going on in my life, it’s as if she’s the only piece that’s missing. My music career’s going where I wanted it to, my parents are finally okay with me...all my friends are still stupid…”

“Tch.” Jimin shook his head in Suga’s little insult.
Suga laughed at his reaction. His smile turned into a line when he remembered their situation with Blackpink.

“Maybe after all this trouble, we can all hang around and go overseas just like the old days…” Suga suggested relaxing his back on the bench. “Jin Hyung and I talked about our plans for winter break…and we’re looking at North America for this one…maybe the girls can join too.” He shrugged.

Jimin smiled at his friend’s plans. But he still couldn’t get over the news.

“I never thought you’d be the first one to marry…” Jimin remarked.

“Well one year is still a long time, you don’t know what’ll happen next. Maybe it’s me, maybe it’s Taehyung, who knows? Or it could be you…” Suga smiled nudging Jimin.

“Yeah…who knows? And speaking of my girl, she’s still not talking to me. I’m this close to telling her the truth. I can’t stand her like this, I’m going to lose my mind.”

Suga scoffed. “At this point, you’re still fine. I’m more concerned about Tae. He’s the one we should worry about. Anyway, if you can find some time to talk to Rose, tell her the truth already.”

Jimin gave him a questioning look not believing what he just heard.

“Yeah, you heard me right pal. Because wherever I look at it, the girls are already involved. In one way or another. I’m afraid that if we don’t tell them sooner, Jisoo will destroy us. She’s scarier than any other frat boys around. ”

Suga’s words gave Jimin an idea. He was processing his thoughts when the sliding door opened.

“Seoltang- Oh…hello.” Hana saw Jimin and waved at him. She was still awkward towards him because of what happened earlier.

Suga stood up and introduced Hana to his friend.

“I prepared breakfast guys, come inside and let’s eat.” She said going inside first.

Suga smiled smugly at Jimin.

“I think she’s too good for you. She deserves better.” Jimin teased.

“You know that’s exactly what I thought when you said you were dating Rose. I thought this guy might’ve poisoned her or threatened her or something…there’s no way she’d date you unless she’s as crazy as you.”

Jimin shook Suga’s hand and smiled at him.

“Touché Hyung…touché.” -Jimin.

 

 

 

 

Back at campus, it was almost as if everything was at peace. Professors came hustling to their classes and some students are strolling the school grounds like finals isn’t around the corner. It was a normal day, but in social media, everything was chaotic.

Jisoo was browsing the fan blog that turned into a hate blog spreading scandals about BTS. She kept on replaying the video that went viral that fateful night. It was painful to watch especially the part where Taehyung betrayed his friends. 

Her attention was caught when she saw the alien walking casually with Lay and Jinyoung. She was about to slug the guy for making a huge mess and for treating Lisa like she’s not someone important when Hobi caught her arm and stopped her.

“You don’t have to go there.” Hobi said pulling her back.

She tried to get off from him but his hold was too tight.

“Let go of me!” 

Hobi sighed but didn’t let go of her. He was truly worried about Jisoo and Jin’s relationship because he knows that Jisoo can only take so much before she snaps. It’s not good for her to keep her emotions bottled inside.

“I said let go!” She yelled and forced him to let her go.

When Hobi looked back at her, she was on the verge of crying.

He walked closer to her and cupped her face. “I’m sorry okay. Please come with me, I promise I will be honest this time.” 

He offered his hand to her hoping that she’ll come with him after all the things that happened.

Jisoo gave him a questioning look and Hobi bit his lip for what appears before him was a really beautiful lady. He has to remind himself that he has some explaining to do before he forgets about it.

“Do you really swear to explain everything clearly?” She asks him.

“Yes. I swear. I swear to your brother’s dead jokes I’m going to tell you everything clearly from now on.” He relaxed his stance and took her hand. He smiled at her before kissing her hand. 

 

 

 

When Taehyung was walking around with The Circle, he can feel the eyes of everyone following him. If there’s one thing that he’s thankful about it’s his fans hating on him because they think he betrayed his friends.  He wanted to cry because it just shows a lot of people still have faith in BTS despite what happened.

 

At the time they reached their common place his acting mode took over. He made sure to act cold and heartless in front of everyone. He also made a mental note that he likes Bambam. So he sat beside the guy.

“What the-“ Bambam muttered looking at him in disbelief.

He just gave a single nod and paid attention to Lay who was standing in the middle of the pavilion about to share his thoughts for the day.
Man. If their group always does these kind of things then Taehyung was not so sure if he can make it until the semester’s prestigious black tie event.

“Okay! So where do I start! Ah yes of course!” Lay’s eyes were now on him. Tae straightened up his seat and crossed his legs.

“I summoned all of you here to welcome our newest member, Kim Taehyung. And yes, we did it boys. We have finally conquered the pathetic shallow group which is BTS…” Lay announced the acronym syllabically and laughed at his triumph. Taehyung thought that because Lay laughed so gracefully it was a cue to do an imitation. But then of course that was the real Taehyung. Fake Taehyung was boring. He’s like the rock Suga was in the past life.

“Now-“

Lay got interrupted when Nayeon came in and sat between Taehyung and Bambam.

“I’m sorry I was late.” She apologized cutely then turned to V.

“Nayeon, what are you doing here? Did someone invite her?” He asks eyeing everyone in the room.
Silence was the answer. 

Lay pushes his hair back and continued where he’d left off. 

“Now-“

He was interrupted again when he saw V raising his hand.

“Yes Taehyungshi?” He said in a low voice.

“If you don’t mind me asking…and…I was just curious…why do you guys have to come for me and recruit me when you could have come for Suga or Namjoon instead? Why me?” Taehyung asked wanting to know the real story. Because in BTS’s side they kind of forced him as a bait to the Circle. His Hyungs basically made a genius out of his resume for this fraternity to get an interest towards him.

“Well…by now you probably know our standards for recruitment. I suppose Jinyoung here has briefed you about that…”

“I have,” Jinyoung confirmed lazily, his full attention was on his phone.

“Um…yeah…I guess…I know some” – Tae.

“Well…besides your current grossed monthly income and your grades running for a laude, I noticed you have a knack for manipulating and deceiving. You love playing games and I know you have a flair for challenges. Isn’t one example getting Lisa to be your girlfriend?” Lay’s smile turned malicious. His angelic face gets disturbing when he reveals his real colors.

It took Taehyung all his might not to snap at the guy. He can feel Bambam’s eyes hot on him.

“And don’t get me started on your best friend Park Jimin. It was obviously you who made a deal with the Architecture department to accept Park Jimin to transfer even though his grades and his funds are lacking. You’re a good businessman Taehyungshi. You know how to use your face. I like that about you.” Lay raised a drink on Tae’s direction and drink on it. “We were actually zeroing in on Min Yoongi…but the guy was too noble. He’s a lot more ethical than he looks. His loyalties are also with BTS and I don’t know why he’s wasting his potential sticking his nose to that group. And then there’s Jeon Jungkook. We wanted him regardless of his grades. The fact that he comes from a political family just says enough. We almost succeeded in getting him hadn’t that stupid Mingyu turned out to be a rat. And Namjoon you say? Tch. Why would we want him? He’s nothing but a dog. Always kissing people’s .” 

Taehyung bit his tongue to keep himself from shouting. How can this guy look down on his Namjoon hyung? Doesn’t he know that the one he’s insulting was the one who taught him the impressive skills he has right now?  He couldn’t wait to get back on this guy. He swears on this boring place that on the day BTS will rise again, Lay will be the one getting the attention he very much deserves.

“Now that we’ve eradicate our biggest competition, it’s time for another upgrade on recruits.” Lay stretched his hands and pulled a chair.

“Some freshmen are starting to gain recognition from the start of classes in the Engineering dept. Park Jihoon’s potential is good too. He’s an athletic scholar, transferred from a public school.” Sehun said.

“Hmm…that sounds cool. Recruit him. Also…I want you guys to find out who D’argan 3 is. They’ve been on my radar since last year and I think they’d be a good addition to our group.”

Taehyung almost smirked hadn’t Lay’s eyes weren’t on him.

“Good luck on that your majesty. You’ll have to bow down to BTS first before getting D’Argan 3. Which-looking at their current situation- is likely impossible. We’re not going to work for you even if you beg for it.” Taehyung thought.

 

 

 

Rose drove both herself and Lisa to school. She was very much worried about her friend’s reaction for she wasn’t behaving normally after finding out her boyfriend betrayed his friends. It just doesn’t seem right. And for Rose, she thinks that Lisa was just keeping silent about it that she’s turning crazy thinking why she’s acting this way.

Before Lisa could get out of the car, she pulled her arm and stopped her.

“What’s up with you?” She asks.

“Um, not much. I think I have a whole day ahead today. So I guess I won’t see you much.” Lisa shrugged.

“No. What I mean is…why are you acting so chill about everything? Aren’t you going to confront Taehyungshi?”

“Why would I do that?” She frowned.

“Um…because he’s treating you like a piece of crap and that he’s your boyfriend?”

Lisa sighed and faced Rose. Whatever’s going on right now especially with her boyfriend, she puts it off. She still have faith in him.

“I trust Taehyungah.” She looked at Rose assuring her. “Sorry friend, I got to go. I’m going to be late for my lab class.”

“Hey, wait up. Lisa!” Rose called but Lisa moved fast and she quickly got out of the Bmw even before Rose can stop her.

Rose got her seatbelt off and leaned her head on the wheel.

“Ugh, what should I do?”

She was taking her time thinking about her plans for the day when her phone rang. She stared at the caller id and wondered why he was calling her.
“Hello, Jungkookshi?” She said on her phone curious why Jungkook was calling her from Singapore.

“Hey um…can you do me a little favor?”

“Uh, yeah sure.” She affirmed hoping that she’ll be helpful to bring back Bangtan’s friendship again.

 

 

 


“You mean to say that everything that happened…from Taehyung’s betrayal to the accident and the hospital…was a plot?” Jisoo slowly spoke the words to make sure that what Hobi told her was clear enough for the both of them.

Hobi was trying to keep a poker face because he wasn’t exactly telling her the whole story. Just some parts of it.

“Even Jungkook’s uncle was in on this?”

“Nope. He was a bonus, but thankfully he kind of made things easier when he suggested to bring Kookie along with him abroad. By now, the dean’s probably reconsidering his suspension. I’ll worry about mine soon.” He blabbered slipping another confidential fact.

“What? You’ll worry about what soon? I thought you’re going to tell me everything?” Jisoo crossed her arms and accused him. She’s getting impatient now, and she’s this close to kicking his balls.

Hobi pinched the bridge of his nose and gave up. “Okay, what happened was after the scene at the business dev’s event our respective deans have hailed us in their offices the next day…”

“And…”

“And they were thinking of suspending us for what we did. They thought that if JK had had experience with drugs then what difference does it make for all of us.”

“What! Surely you have a plan to solve this right?”-Jisoo.

“We were actually expecting extreme measures from our deans. But yeah, we have a plan. We just have to get the rats to step on our traps first before clearing our names to the deans.”

“Then you have to act fast Oppa!”

“Jisooyah, our enemy’s not just anyone here. We’re dealing with an underground fraternity. And this plan could lead to either victory or shame for us. We’re trying to protect you too so we have to be really careful. The main reason why we decided to act like s in the hospital was for The Circle to believe that BTS is completely over. We were all nervous when you girls showed up because that wasn’t part of the plan. But thankfully, we delivered our acting successfully. Thanks to your natural reactions..hehe.”

Jisoo’s mouth hanged open when she finally put the pieces together.

“You s. But hold up…how can the Circle know-”

“They have eyes everywhere. We have to think ahead of them so at least we have an advantage.” Hobi interrupted and took the fallen leaf that landed on her head.

“How do you know all of this? Are you a frat guy too?” She asked starting to worry about Hobi now.

“Look…I’m sorry but I can’t really tell you everything…just the safe ones.” He said looking somewhere else.

Jisoo was quiet now. She was finally relieved that BTS and her brother was actually in good terms. But knowing that they have to deal with a frat concerns her.

“Omo, then aren’t we being watched right now?” She was suddenly alarmed. She looked around and then pulled her hoodie on.

Hobi laughed and took her hoodie off.

“Don’t worry. They think we’re not a threat to them now. I bet they’ve at least stopped the stalking. Plus, V’s betrayal got them believing in him completely.”

Hobi moved closer and looked at her in the eyes.

“Jisooyah…trust me, we can handle this. And promise me that you won’t get yourself involved. I know you…you have a hero syndrome.”

“Well…if it can’t be helped…” She mumbled just enough for Hobi to hear.

“Aish Jisoo!” Hobi scolded.

“Alright, alright. Chill okay. Fine, I won’t.” She tried to convince him. Hobi was raising an eyebrow at her now.

“Promise?” He raised his pinkie.

“Yeah, yeah.” She gave up and hook her pinkie on his. “Don’t you have a class Oppa?” Now she was pushing him away.

“I have, but I’m afraid that if I leave you here then I’ll regret it. I think I have to cut.” He smirked and eyed her suspiciously.

“Aish! Go away, I won’t kill anyone.” She pushed him away kicking his while she was at it. She waved at him when he finally went his way towards his class.

She watched him go and sighed when he was out of sight. 

“Sorry Hobi oppa but I ain’t your typical sweet obedient girl.” 

The whole time Hobi told her to keep her promise was when she started crossing her fingers.

 

 

 


Meanwhile with Jennie, she was texting Wonwoo who spontaneously flew off to Japan for a business deal when an alert showed up on her phone followed by V’s text.

Have you seen the vid yet?

It read. She frowned and opened the alert. That morning she was at the hospital to see Seungwoo. She and Wonwoo were supposed to visit together but then Wonwoo had to bail so she was doing this alone.

She was watching the latest BTS video scandal when she entered the door to Ong Seungwoo’s room.

The moment she closed the door, the guy sat up straight and took off the IVs connected on his arm.

“Ey, did you bring food?” He asks his chin tilted upward.

Jennie rolls her eyes and raised the take out she bought from the convenience store near the hospital. She has to remind herself that this guy is Wonwoo’s frat brother. She has to be nice.

 

 

 


At that same time Namjoon was inside the  engineering dean’s office to talk about the consequence of BTS’s on-going drug controversy.

The dean gave him an unimpressed look when he noticed that Namjoon was rather relaxed than tensed on his seat.

“Mr. Kim…”

“Yes Sir?”

“As of now you’re probably aware of what’s going to happen between you and your friends. Because of Mr. Jeon’s drug scandal, we’ll have to conduct tests and put you and your friends into 1 week suspension.” 

The dean was actually mindful of his words. Although he was a man with dignity and he’s not easily scared by anyone or anything but this kid was one of the school’s top students. Given that Namjoon’s family was also a member of the school’s board. Unlike any other students, this one can probably succeed even without getting a college degree and that he can guarantee.

“Okay.”

The dean bit back a word. He was a little stunned at Namjoon’s reaction.

“Okay?” The dean repeated his word.

“Sounds reasonable. As far as I’m concerned this is expected. All my friends are getting suspended too. It’s nothing new anymore.”

“Yes, but that could also ruin your standing as an honor student.”

“Hmm…yeah I guess that’s bad. But I don’t think the world ends there. Not to sound arrogant or anything but…me and the boys have done a lot of good stuff here and we don’t often get anything back at all. No additional points for extra curriculum or recognitions…but it’s just funny to me.”

“Funny how?” The dean was starting to analyze this kid in front of him.

Namjoon placed his hands on the desk and smiled politely at his highest professor.

“No one is perfect, sir. Even the nicest people sin. People in general prefer to look at the bad than see the good. It’s like a blank paper. All the white space are the good deeds but if a person commits a sin even if it’s just a miniscule of dot among that white space…then it wouldn’t be overlooked.”

“What are you implying Mr. Kim? Are you here to lecture me?” He asks him in an amused tone.

“No. Of course not sir. Just sharing my thoughts. If that’s the rules then I have to respect it. But just to give you a perspective…if I tell you that there are students who are more guilty than we are will you grant them the same punishment?”

The dean smirked. This kid was more than just a student, he knows how to talk the talk too.

“Each student are equal. People like me have to be in a neutral position. Of course all students – if failed to obey rules – faces the same disciplinary action. To a certain degree.”

“You mean to say sir that he or she will be punished depending on how grave his mistakes are?” Namjoon said rubbing his chin. “Sir…if I’ve proven to you that me and my friends are all innocent…then can you just do something about our little demerits on our transcripts?”

“Are you bribing me now Mr. Kim?” The dean said raising an eyebrow.

“Well I was just being defensive. I don’t think it’s fair to give us such prejudiced treatment when you don’t even know the whole story.” Namjoon watches his professor sit uncomfortably on his chair. “What if I tell you that we were just setup and there’s even a bigger problem to this school than it’s stubborn students?”

Namjoon knew that he’s got the dean’s side now. Based from the reactions he’s getting, he’s confident that he can get them all out of trouble. All that’s left to do now is to wait for the evidence. He pulled out his phone when it notified him of something. He smirked when he saw the video forwarded to him by Jennie.

 

 

 

 

Taehyung was walking with Bambam and Nayeon while he was watching the video of his friends fighting in the hospital. Damn, he wishes he could act like an with them. He was even proud of Suga getting his emotions right. He smiled when he watches Namjoon and Hobi fight. Makes him wonder how long they’ve practice for this.

“You really like seeing them fight huh?” Bambam commented noticing how Tae was enjoying the video. 

Taehyung cleared his throat and looked ahead only to get stunned in place at the sight he was seeing. He didn’t even react when Nayeon suddenly circled her arm around his arm.

Lisa was coming their way and she’s walking towards him like she owns the place. The autumn air was blowing away her hair and she just looks perfect. But instead of staring at her, he looked passed her way and walked straight ahead. He kept both of his hands fisted inside his pockets.

When Bambam saw this, he couldn’t help but follow the girl. “Lisa! Hey Noona wait!”

It took a great deal of control for Taehyung not to turn around and stop Bambam from coming to his girl. 

Must. Resist. Beautiful. Girlfriend.

“There’s only one week left Tae. You can do this!” Jimin’s voice echoed inside his head like a conscience.

 

When Lisa saw V walking with Nayeon, she thought she was going to cry on the spot. She didn’t know that it’ll be this hard to trust someone. Surely, whatever her boyfriend was doing has a reason. It just hurts her that he couldn’t even look at her. She slowed down her pace when she heard someone calling her.

“Hey, Noona!” Bambam finally caught up with her.

“Oh hi Bambam!” She smiled brightly at him as if her troubles weren’t present.

Bambam looked over to where V was and looked back at Lisa.

“Did you break up with that guy or something? I thought he was your boyfriend?”

Lisa looked to where V and Nayeon was and just smiled.

“Boyfriend? I don’t even know that guy.” She shrugged making Bambam more concerned.  “I’ll go ahead okay. Don’t want to be late for my first class. I’ll see you around.” She gave him a little punch on the arm and head off. Her smile automatically turned sullen. But as she weighs on her feelings, she still can’t find it in her to hate Taehyung because as stupid as it sounds she was still holding on to their promises.

 

 

 

That afternoon Jimin found Jisoo at the campus’ main lounge and asked about Rose. He couldn’t reach her phone and he really wanted to talk to her.

“Have you checked her schedule? She should be dismissed by now.” Jisoo  remarked. She was studying Jimin’s face trying to figure out what’s on his mind.

“I have to tell her something really important.” Jimin brushed his hair away from his forehead and tried calling Jennie. But the girl only declined his call.
Jisoo smirked and relaxed her back on the couch.

“You look weary, have you had lunch?” She asks offering him a roll of gimbap. Jimin accepts it and sat across Jisoo.

“Thanks. I’m going to eat for a sec before I go back to worrying about my girlfriend.”

“Tch.” Jisoo kept shut about what she knew. She’ll just sit and watch Jimin suffer on his own.

 

 

 


After Rose’s classes she went straight to Hobi’s place and visited Seo. Jungkook have asked her a favor to get to know Seo and take notes of her favorites. She was glad to be of help plus seeing JK crushing on a girl was priceless. He doesn’t even admit that he likes her. He just said that he’s doing this so he can avoid her professionally when he comes back. 

When she got invited inside, she noticed that Seo was busy playing Overwatch by the way the controllers were carelessly placed on the carpeted floor.

“Sorry Unnie, it’s quite a mess here.” Seo gushed and tried to fix the mess she made.

“No it’s alright. So I was just wondering, don’t you get bored being alone? You know you can move to our place.” Rose offered.

“Er…thanks unnie but I don’t think I can leave my cousin by himself in this house. He can’t even make a good meal to eat. He always do take-outs. I think I’m going to stay here until the end of my vacation.”

“Hobi oppa is sure lucky to have you. Anyway, I just stopped by to check on you and to get something from Jungkook’s room. He actually called me to take his notes. I guess he forgot to pack those things when he left.”

“Oh…you can go upstairs. His room is the first door on the left.” Seo gestured her hands upstairs and forced herself to smile at the mention of Jungkook’s name.

“Um…can you go with me? I don’t want to go to a guy’s room alone. It’s weird.” Rose laughed awkwardly.

“Oh..um sure.”

It was a lie. Jungkook’s instruction was only to take notes of Seo’s favorite things not to intrude inside his room to get his actual “notes”. 

When both of them got inside, she picked a random notebook and kept it. Then she noticed that Seo was staring deeply at the polaroids. Especially the one picture of the girl. The words “undeniably crazy” were scribbled on top of Seo’s only photo. She was wearing her taekwondo robes and her hair was up in a ponytail. She wasn’t looking at the camera because she was yawning. Yes. The retard captured a photo of her yawning and printed it on a polaroid. 

“What the hell? I don’t remember him taking this picture. Aish that pea brain.” Seo muttered softly under her breath which made Rose chuckle.

“Hey Seo…you’re Hobi’s cousin right? So you’re probably as passionate in dancing as he is right?”

Seo scratched her head and smiled shyly. “Um…I do. I love dancing. I uh actually wanted to join Oppa’s dance crew…but he doesn’t like putting girls on his team…Unnie why are you giving me that look?” Seo suddenly raised her voice in fright when Rose’s face looked like she’s up to no good.

“Well…are you up for some kind of fun today?”

“Uh…”

“Cool! Put on your best hiphop clothes. We’re auditioning for my school’s number one dance crew! They’re open to outsiders.” Rose cheered not giving her dongsaeng a chance to speak.

“This is awesome. I’ll wait for you downstairs. I’ll call Lisa! Yeyyy!!!”

 

 

 

 


Jin parked his trailer car in front of the university’s auditorium. Because of the drama he and his friends are putting on, he has to move out of Namjoon’s penthouse to make their little feud convincing. He couldn’t move back to his own house because of the gurls so he just bought himself his own trailer car. He stepped down from the vehicle wearing a thin white shirt and jeans. He yawned lazily and checked his phone.

A message from their chatbox appeared.

MinGenius: Guys, I heard Jin hyung just bought a trailer car. 

“How the hell did those brats know about my trailer car?” Jin said to himself. His face shot up and noticed that there are students taking pictures of him now.

“ social media.” He scoffed.

ChiMochim: Wow, Jin Hyung is so cool!

HandsomeAlpaca: Of course I’m cool. I’m every girl’s dream guy. If you can see me now, you’ll think I’m a movie star from Hollywood!

JoonMonie: (gun + dead emoticon)

MinGenius: Wow it even looks better in real life!

Jin smirked and faced ahead but as he saw Suga coming his way he suddenly realized that they’re not friends today.

HandsomeAlpaca: Ignore me son. We’re not friends remember. Quit smiling.

MinGenius: Oh yeah. .

Jin went back inside his trailer while Suga went the other way scratching his head.

JoonMonie: Idiots. (Laughing with tears emoji)
KingHope is typing…
KingHope: Guys…
KingHope: Jisoo knows. I already told her (peace sign)

(JoonMonie, MinGenius, HandsomeAlpaca,) Seen
(VAlien, CommanderKook) Seen

 

 


Hobi was waiting for his friends’ reply when Jimin sat beside him. They were inside the auditorium holding auditions for their dance crew. When their scandal broke out, he lost some of his crew members because their professors and friends are convinced that he’s a troubled student.

“Hey Hyung!” Jimin greeted him.

“Hey Chim.”

“How is the audition going?”   

“So far, only two freshman passed my standards. Some have potential but I don’t see the passion and commitment to their moves.” Hobi tapped his hands on his phone when he saw that Jimin hasn’t seen the latest post on their chatbox.

“Bro check the groupchat. I said something.”

“Isn’t it about Jin Hyung’s new trailer?”
I shook my head as I watch the new performer show his dance skills on stage.

“What the hell? You told Jisoo!” Jimin almost yelled. He surveyed the whole place and found that there were only a handful of people around.

“Yup.” Hobi said sipping on his iced Americano.

“That mean girl. She could’ve helped me out on telling Chaeng. Aigoo.”

“You’re going to confess too?”

Jimin nodded. “I cannot stand lying to her.”

 

 

 

 

That night Namjoon decided to go to the bar where Jungkook was last seen smoking pot. He was by the bar drinking beer when a familiar face sat at the other stool one chair apart from him.

It was none other than one of those Circle guys, Oh Sehun.

He paid less attention to him and more on his beer.

“EY one tequila please. And make it quick!” Sehun ordered while lighting up a cigarette.

Namjoon smirked and continue to drink his favorite brand of beer. 

 

 

 

 


Taehyung went with Nayeon to her apartment where she offered him home made cookies.

After hanging out with her at the couch, she wanted to show him her room which made Taehyung excited in a non-malicious way. He was looking forward to it because he wanted to find evidence. All of his friends – even Jennie – knew that Nayeon is obsessed with him. He was the perfect candidate for a spy. Although he’s not up for using someone for gains, he agreed to act the part because he wanted to protect his friends and his girl. 

And speaking of his girl, he knows to himself that it will only take so much for him to resist Lisa. Now that Jisoo knows the plan, he wanted to go to Lisa and tell her everything as soon as he’s out of this place. And then she’ll be back to his arms again and he’ll take her home in Daegu and have her meet his parents and maybe…maybe…

Ask her for longer commitments...

“So yeah, this is my room.” Nayeon startled him out of his thoughts.

“I wonder what Lisa’s room looks like?” Taehyung thought.

“Come here. Sit.” Nayeon said in a sweet voice pulling V to sit with her on the bed. He was dense about the girl giving him hints. 

“Oh cool you have those stickers!” V exclaimed and went to her desk table. He was admiring the Line stickers on Nayeon’s computer when he saw an interesting folder on the screen.

It was named: Circle.Confidential.

“V-shi…I know you haven’t quite moved on from your first girlfriend. I know you probably still longs for her above any other girl.” Nayeon sighs and gets closer to him. However, he wasn’t paying attention up until now because he was busy thinking about hacking her computer and recalling Hobi’s tips on how to code.

“V Oppa~”

“Huh?”

“You poor thing. Don’t worry, I’ll help you move on.”

“W-what?” He scoffed confused about what’s happening.

“I’ll help you forget your first love…” She was leaning in to him and raising her phone.

And when she got him cornered, she snapped a photo and kissed his lips. It only lasts for 5 seconds when V pushed her away.

She was about to kiss him again when he dodged her and started speaking. 
“Um, what’s with the photo?” He asks clearing his throat. If Lisa finds out…

“I let you in on a secret.” She tilted her head and put her arms around him. “I actually have a blog…and it’s quite famous. I’m only going to post this photo so that the whole world will know who owns you now. And that’s me.”

Taehyung gulped. This girl is definitely challenging Jennie on the crazy list.

He’s glad that he’s finally found something to use against the enemy but he’s also in a brink of losing his cool. He has to find Lisa before that photo reaches the internet. Or else it will be the end for him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/n

Yes. I'm still alive. 

I've been reading a lot of tealice, jirose fics and I'm frustrated about having to read short chapters. Hell, maybe thats why my fics r way too long hahahaha. Few more chaps to go till the finale and I can finally call this my BtS-BP love bible. 

Til next chap guys!