Vow

Love On Fire

Love On Fire 13

Vow

 

 

It was almost the weekend and Rose was in panic because she was struggling to bake a cake for her boyfriend. She knows that they’ve talked about it and he didn’t say anything about wanting something for his birthday. But still, she wanted to do this for him because she wants him to feel extra special on his birthday.

“WOW, what’s that smell?” Lisa sang when she walked over to the kitchen. She was already packed and ready for her trip with V in the U.S. the next morning.

“Omo~” Lisa was about to tast the icing when Rose smacked her hands away from it.

“Don’t touch that.”

Lisa sneered at her and sat on the bar stool.

“Oh, right. It’s Jiminshi’s birthday tomorrow.”

Rose ignored Lisa and finished putting the icing on the cake. When Rose was confident that the frosting will turn out well, she put it in the fridge and turned to Lisa.

“So, are you all set for tomorrow?” She asks her best friend.

Lisa nods aggressively. “YES. I can never be more excited. I’ve always dreamed of going to a vineyard and maybe even make wine. Taehyungah’s been talking about his plans for our dates. He’s really sweet.”

Rose was smiling from ear to ear as she listens to Lisa talk about her plans.

“He said they also have horses in their farm. Oooh, maybe I should bring 2 more bottles of sunscreen if I’d decide to ride a lot.” She giggles uncontrollably.

Then it suddenly came to Rose a tiny pressing matter for her friend.

“Lisa…”

“Yeah?” Lisa was busy texting her boyfriend all of a sudden.

“Do your brothers know you’re dating? Have you said anything about it to them?” Rose asks curiously.

“Nope.” Lisa said in English.

“Lisa…”

“Chaeng, I just started having a boyfriend. And if I tell my brothers now, they’ll ruin everything. I just want my days with Taehyung be perfect.” She said leaning her arms on the counter. “How about you? When will you tell your parents about Jiminshi?”

“Soon.”

Lisa nodded. She gets a glass of water and gave Rose another one. “Here’s to our love life.”

“Cheers!”

“Fighting!”

After their moment at the kitchen, Lisa told Rose that she’s going to freshen up because she’s going out with V tonight. But before she can exit the kitchen, Rose has a few words to say.

“Lalisa wait up…”

“Yeah?”

Rose reached for Lisa’s hands and stared at her eyes. “I know how much you love V-shi. And I know you know how much I love my boyfriend. But please don’t forget about the promise we made to each other. You remember right?”

“That if we don’t end up marrying the ones we love, we’ll marry each other instead?” Lisa joked.

“Yes. That.” Rose answered sarcastically. “NO! The vow we made in Australia! When Jennie Unnie gathered us for the first time after her heart break. That promise that no boy can ever turn our back on our friendship. And that we must be pure until marriage. That vow, idiot.”

Lisa rolled her eyes. “Don’t worry Chaeng. I maybe the maknae but that vow will forever be etched in my mind and in my heart.”

“Good. I am now relieved.” Rose said letting go of Lisa’s hands.

“So is it an exemption if we’ll just go for the third base?” Lisa wondered.

Jisoo and Jennie were going down from upstairs when they overheard their conversation. Jennie clutched Jisoo’s arm when she heard the maknaes talk about “the bases.”

Rose bit her nails and thought about it. “I think its okay, if it’s only just the third base.” She said considering Jimin’s attitude. “First base is holding hands, second is kisses, third is when kisses go down on the neck…” Rose unconsciously touched her neck. “And then there’s the fourth…”

“OMO, why are you blushing? What bases have you and Jimin accomplished?! OMG you dirty girl!” Lisa exclaimed in bewilderment. Her imagination running wild.

“Ya, Park Chaeyoung, are you’re still… are you’re still –”

“I’m still a Lisa! And if you’re worried about me, worry about yourself first because you’re going on a trip alone with your boyfriend. So I’ll be the one who’s going to scold you if you dare break the vow!”

 

 

“Where did they learn about these things and why do they have the wrong information?” Jisoo thought out loud while she and Jennie listen from a distance.

 

 

“Chill out Cheng, if there’s going to be someone who’s going to have a hard time, it’ll be the boys not us.” Lisa said flatly waving her hand as if dismissing Rose’s worries.

 

Jennie gasps at what just Lisa said.

 

“Hmm, you’re actually right.”

“And they say you were the smart one.” Lisa raised her fist on Rose and the latter bumped it back.

 

“Our friends are so rude.” Jisoo remarked.

“I think I’m going to cry. I taught them well.” Jennie dried the invisible tears from her eyes.

 

 

 

On the other side of the city, the boys - Jin and J-hope, were busy preparing for Jimin’s birthday as well. They were at Namjoon’s kitchen cooking kimchi jigae.

“Here, taste it.” Jin offered the spoon to Hobi.

“Mmm! Tastes good!” He expressed and sipped the spoon until the soups out.

“Jin Hyung…can I ask you something?” Hobi started. If he really wants to make a move on Jisoo right now, it’s better to ask her own brother about important details.

“Sure. You’re already talking.”

“Y-you…d-do you really think no other guy is good enough for your sister?” Hobi said while staring at the food they’re cooking. “I’m asking because…you know I have my cousin around in town and-”

“Oh, so you’re concerned about Jungkook?” Jin stated quite missing the point.

“Well, not Jungkook. I trust the guy but –” Hobi hesitated weighing the possibilities about Jungkook and Seo dating. “No, it’s impossible…but my question is how do you know if someone’s worth your sister? Because I’m also concerned about my cousin dating guys…it’s not happening right now, but I know she’ll think about it soon…so…what do you think?” Hobi said finally looking at Jin who was already frowning at him.

“Do you know someone who’s taking a liking towards my sister?” Jin asks, his turn to be curious. Hobi shrugged and looked back at the food.

“Oh, well…no guy is good enough…unless he proves it to me why he is. To tell you honestly – and I know it’s obvious – I was protective of her about liking you guys. All of us get along with her quite well and I’ve always been preparing myself if she ever does. I love my sister so much and I love you guys as well. It’ll be so weird if one of you will date her. But if dating a guy would make her happy, even if I’m her big bro, then who am I to intervene?”

“S-so…you’re going to be okay with it?” Hobi asks slowly.

“Okay with what?”

“Jisoo…dating one of your friends…”

“Mmm…yeah, I guess so.”

“Cool…then I guess same rules would apply on my dear cousin.” Hobi commented hiding a smile.

Jin smirked and put the spoon down. “This is almost okay.” He said washing his hands.

“Wait after 2 minutes and turn off the stove. I’ll get Namjoon.”

“Okay!” Hobi said raising an okay sign to Jin.

 

Meanwhile, Jungkook and Suga came together on their way to Namjoon’s pent house. Ever since that night with Mingyu, Jungkook thought he really has to come clean to his Hyungs about everything. He’s afraid that it’ll just get worse if he’ll keep these problems to himself especially now that the enemy is slowly having a face.

His thoughts were interrupted when all of a sudden, Suga let out a small giggle. Because Jungkook wasn’t used to hearing his cold Hyung act like this, he was very curious as to whom he was texting with.

He slowly went behind Suga and peeked at his phone. Unfortunately, Suga felt his presence and kept his phone in his pockets.

“Ya…do you mind?” He said turning back to his normal self. Jungkook shrugged and observed his Hyung.

“Hyung…is it possible that…maybe, somehow, you’ve gotten back together with your ex?” Jungkook pried.

Suga turned to him and patted his shoulder. “How I wish it’s like that. But girls are complicated species.”

“So it’s a no then?”

“Let’s not jinx it though.”

 

 

They entered Namjoon’s place casually and they reached the kitchen where they found Hobi helping himself with the kimchi jigae.

“Wa, Hobi Hyung, lemme have some!” Jungkook practically raced his way to the food. Hobi denied him of it putting back the lid on the pot.

“You can’t. This is for Jiminnie.”

“Pleaaaaase~”

“Okay, then tell me first where you really were on Tuesday? I don’t buy your lies Jungkookie. I don’t believe you were at your mansion that night. Or else why would you blow off the ’95 duo if it’s that important.” Hobi said crossing his arms.

“Hyung, I just needed something from the mansion. I was so tired at school I fell asleep. Your cousin already told you how I got home!”

Hobi sighed. "Alright, I believe you. Here’s your kimchi jigae. Next time, make sure to call us beforehand so that we won’t worry. Tae and Jimin may have girlfriends now but that doesn’t change the fact that they’re still your best friends and they care for you.”

“I got it Hyung. I’m sorry I made you guys worry.” He said guilty.

“Yeah, yeah. And please apologize to my cousin too. I know she acts like a kid sometimes but she’s been through some tough stuff lately and I didn’t want her stressing out about any of our drama, even if it’s as small as your little arguments.” Hobi stated.

“I will. Thanks Hyung.” Jungkook replied sincerely and they shake hands.

“By the way, how long is your cousin going to stay at your place again?” Suga asked curiously while half of his attention was on his phone.

“Till the end of winter, why’d you ask?” – Hobi.

“Nothing just curious. I mean, if you’re worried why JK is leaving your house then maybe he’s scared of her.” Suga said eyeing Jungkook who was busy eating his food.

“Psh. I’m not scared of her.” – JK.

“Where’s Jin Hyung and Namjoonah?” Suga said noticing the absence of their hosts.

“I’ll get them, maybe Namjoon broke something again.” Hobi sighed and took the stairs to Rapmon’s room.

5 minutes passed and Hobi didn’t come back with Namjoon and Jin. Suga felt odd about it and he told Jungkook that he’ll check out what’s happening upstairs so he ascended to the second floor to know what’s happening.

Suga took his pace lightly and found Namjoon’s room at the end of the hall. His room was slightly open and it was weird that the lights were off.

He slowly pushed the door to get in and there he found his friends… all concentrating on watching…an adult movie.

“What the you guys! Don’t you respect Jungkook at all?!?” Suga hissed at the three of them who were all frowning at Namjoon’s computer.

“SHHHHHHHHH!” Jin scolded Suga.

Hobi completely ignored Suga and commented on the movie.

“Is that position really possible?” – Hobi.

“YA JIN HYUNG, ARE YOU LETTING THIS GO?” – Suga.

“Really Min Yoongi? Our Jung Kook’s of age. He can watch these things as well if he likes.” – Jin.

“Wah…their endurance is really…wow…” Namjoon remarked on the scene that is now playing.

“Aiiiiiiiiiish!” Suga scooted over Hobi’s side and sat at one of the cushions. But before he can comfortably settle down his seat…

 

“Hyung? Yoongi Hyung, Hobi Hyung?”

 

They hear Jung Kook’s voice getting closer.

“ING TURN OFF THE DAMN COMPUTER!” – Jin.

All of them were in sudden chaos.

They fix themselves and gathered all the rated 18 DVDs scattered in Namjoon’s table. Jin threw all the cushions on Rapmon’s bed while Namjoon took some DVDs inside his shirt.

“What are you really up to these days Rap Monster!? You got someone to perform a private show with?” – Suga asked tossing some rated R DVD’s under Namjoon’s bed.

“It’s that time of the month!” Namjoon reasoned out while struggling to turn off his computer.

“Hyung? Come on where are you guys!?” – Jung Kook.

“Why won’t this turn off!?!?” Namjoon panicked while he kept clicking his mouse button.

“GET THE LIGHTS!” – Hobi.

Before Jungkook can enter the room they all managed to compose themselves with Namjoon breaking his computer in the process.

 

They all watch the door as Jungkook revealed himself. Hobi panicked when he saw one DVD near the door.

“AHAHAHAHA!” Hobi bursts in laughter to distract Jungkook’s attention in case he saw the DVD.

Jungkook frowned at this sudden reaction while Hobi walked and stepped on the DVD making sure that he has eye-contact with Kookie.

“Jungkookah! Glad you can join us.” Hobi welcomed.

“I missed you!!!” Jin attacked JK with a hug giving Hobi the opportunity to toss the DVD far away from the victim and out the window.

“What are you guys doing in here?” He asked his older bros.

“We’re debating about Jimin’s height.” – Hobi.

“Writing a concept for a hip hop song.” – Suga.

“Fixing my computer.” – Namjoon.

They all said in unison.

“AHAHA…Ha…” Jin laughed awkwardly.

Jungkook’s face was still void of any emotions.

“We’re planning a surprise party! We were just about to invite you!” Jin explained while he pushes JK outside Namjoon’s repulsive room. “Come on let’s go downstairs and taste that kimchi jigae, have you tried it? It’s daaaaaebakkk!”

“Yeah, it was great! Hobi hyung gave me some earlier.”

Just when Jin thought he succeeded in driving Jungkook’s attention away…

“Ah, I forgot I have to tell Rapmon Hyung that my grades can qualify to shift to Fine Arts!”

Jin ran to catch up with JK, he thought everyone already got it together when…

“Namjoon Hyung!” JK called excitedly, but what came after surprised the maknae.

Rap Monster was startled by JK’s voice and when he got up, all DVDs that he hid under his shirt came off.

Jungkook wasn’t an idiot and he figured out what they were really doing before he came inside the room.

“Now, now Jungkookah…” Suga started explaining…

“It was all his fault.” Hobi pointed at Namjoon.

Jin was silently tiptoeing away when JK turned to him.

“Jin Hyung, Hobi Hyung, Yoongi Hyung, Namjoon Hyung! Let’s have a little talk. Follow me.” Jungkook said in a stagnant manner. His Hyungs are so childish sometimes he thinks he’s more mature than them.

 

The Hyungs were all seated on the sofa with their heads down while Jungkook was pacing back and forth in front of them.

“I can’t believe you guys. I mean I know Namjoon Hyung has this habit and also Jin Hyung…but Yoongi Hyung…Hobi Hyung, couldn’t you do anything to stop these two? Pohrn is bad for your health!” Jungkook scolded them politely while throwing some DVDs on the floor causing it to break.

“I can’t believe he’s lecturing us right now. I feel ashamed but I kind of want to beat him up.” Hobi whispered at Namjoon.

“What’s that Hobi Hyung???”

“Ah, nothing. I was just mumbling to myself.” He forced a laugh.

“Ah, what to do with you? Tsk, tsk, tsk.” Jungkook stated his hands on his waist. “Burn these things right now.”

Namjoon’s head shot up with his face pleading against JK’s command. Jungkook tossed his lighter to Yoongi and all of them stood up. But before they could go and obey his order, Yoongi turned back to Jungkook.

“Jungkookah…what are you doing with a lighter?”

Jungkook thought he’ll get a heart attack from Suga’s questions. He had sworn to stop smoking and that lighter just happened to be inside his jacket because it has always been there.

“Jeon Jungkook…let me ask you again, what are you doing with a lighter?” Suga persisted.

Jungkook’s big eyes got wider. Suddenly, he couldn’t move.

The Hyungs were now glaring at the maknae waiting for his reply.

“Jungkookah?!” Rapmon called him, his patience running out.

“Wait a minute…are you smoking?” Hobi was the one to ask knowing that he’s caught him with a cigarette with Seo before.

Then Jin stomped forward and clutched JK’s shirt.

Jungkook gulped and felt his cold sweat.

“U-ugh…I can explain…”

“Sit!” Jin commanded and pushed him to sit on the couch.

 

 

 

 

 

That night, Lisa and V were hanging out eating street food at Itaewon before heading to their date place. The nights were getting colder in Korea but both of them still agreed to buy ice cream. While both of them have nice family backgrounds, they still prefer to live simply. So instead of spending their date at some fancy restaurant, they just chose to hang out in an empty stadium where they can privately enjoy each other’s company. And maybe have some star gazing.

“Oh!” V gasps and pointed at the night sky. “Did you see that?”

“The shooting star? O- There’s another one!” Lisa exclaimed in awe as they watched the sky. “Hurry and make a wish!” She tugged at him while munching on her ice cream.

Taehyung watched her close her eyes and stare at her face before closing his own eyes to make a wish.

He opened his eyes again only to find her eyes still closed. After a while she finally opened them.

“Done!” She said smiling brightly at him and hugging herself because of the cold air.

“What did you wish for?” He asked curiously while putting his jacket around her.

“I wished for world peace… and that my boyfriend to stop staring too much.” She complained and pushes his cheek with her finger.

“Tss, you just won’t admit it, but you love it when I stare at you.” He commented while enjoying his ice cream.

“NO! I do not! Who do you think you are? You’re not Leo di Caprio!” She denied strongly.

“Ya, let me ask you something Lalisa baby…what’s my name?” He said slightly raising his chin.

“What’s with the irrelevant question?”

“What’s my name?” He pressed the question.

“Kim Taehyung!” Lisa said like she just spit a curse.

“And who am I to you?”

Lisa made a face not believing he’s asking her that question she obviously was too shy to answer. She looked back at Taehyung who was now displaying a smug face.

“Mahbfr..”

“Sorry? What’s that again?” Taehyung moved closer so he can hear her more.

Lisa rubbed her nose and mumbled.

“My boyfriend.”

“What? I didn’t hear that clearly, the cars were honking all too loud.”

Lisa faced him and gave up. “You. Are. My. Boyfriend.” She said clearly. “There, happy?”

Taehyung nodded.

“And Leonardo di Caprio’s just an actor who’s waaaay older than you - who doesn’t even know you exist, so don’t ever ever ever compare him to me because he’s not the one who’s here.”

Lisa was taken aback by his sudden rant. She has to take note that her boyfriend was clearly the jealous type. Even he’s jealous of dogs.

“It doesn’t –” She tried to speak bur was interrupted.

“And as your boyfriend, I think I’m allowed to stare for as long as I want, whenever I want.” He winked, liking the feeling that he won over the argument.

Taehyung couldn’t help his smile. It really feels good to end a conversation.

Lisa squinted her eyes at him in amusement when she saw that there was a small petal stuck at the back of his ear. She moved closer and took the petal away. She noticed his fragrant smell and she couldn’t help but sniff the area where she took it. Her movement caused Taehyung to have goose bumps. He thought he stopped breathing for a second.

“Mmm, you smell good!” She groaned. Lisa was back to being weird again, oblivious about the torture she’s causing her boyfriend.

She looked at him who was already staring blankly at her.

“What?” She asked innocently.

His brows furrowed and he didn’t know how to talk. What is this feeling? It was cold in the stadium but it’s as if his whole body was under the sun.

“You have a petal on you.” She showed him the cute purplish petal. Taehyung kept staring at her.

“Hey?” Lisa was suddenly worried that she cupped his face for assurance. “Are you okay? Woah, why is your face so hot?” She felt his forehead and his neck because she thought his temperature isn’t normal anymore.

“Are you having a fever? Are you sure it’s okay for us to travel tomorrow?” She asked him. “Hey, Taehyung-shi. Are you not breathing? Breathe Taehyungah!!!”

He finally snapped out of it.

Taehyung let out a heavy sigh and grabbed her hand. He gave himself time to calm his nerves because he just had a trance and his emotions are scaring him. He didn’t know what happened but he suddenly had this strong feeling to be closer to her. He hasn’t even kissed her yet and even that thought frustrates him!

He finally stood up tagging her along with him. “Come on.”

“Are you okay?” She asked and he answered her with a nod.

“I’m fine. Don’t worry.” He said kissing her forehead. “We should get going. We’re early tomorrow.”

“Yeah. I’m also sleepy.” She yawned while he put his arms around her shoulder. “Are you sure you’re okay?”

“M-hm.” He looked away and looked down his pants. “LALALALALALA”

His girlfriend just laughed at him not having a single clue about his pain.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin was preparing for an exam that night and his thoughts suddenly flew to his girlfriend who was rude enough to ignore his text messages. She thought that she’s helping him but she’s making it worst because he couldn’t focus on his books. He grabbed his phone again and dialed Rose’s number. After three rings, she answered.

“Hey, why are you calling at this hour? Aren’t you supposed to be studying?” She asked in her sweet voice.

Jimin bit his lip and smiled. Her voice was really one of her best assets. “I can’t bring myself to study because my girlfriend won’t answer my texts.”

“You have to study Oppa. It’s for your own good.”

“Yeah, but you’re also important. You’re for my own good too so…shouldn’t I study you instead?” He bit his lip once more as he makes scribbles on his notebook.

Rose put her phone away and her lamp.

“YA Jiminah, I’m serious. You have to focus on your studies if you want to keep your scholarship. So more of that and less of the flirting, okay? Gosh, you’re driving me crazy.”

“Are you getting addicted to me now because that would make two of us?” He continued with the flirting.

“Oh my god!!! Cut it out, I beg you!” Rose’s face was so red she’s thankful that he wasn’t there to see that. It was just too embarrassing. “Gosh, if you don’t have any exams tomorrow I could get you back for this, but you have so I won’t.”

“Haha, how would you get back at me though? I’m curious.” He challenges while trying to sketch a rose on his notebook.

“Oh trust me, you don’t want to know.” Rose looked at the clock and it’s almost midnight, a minute less and its Jimin’s birthday already.

“How? I want to know.”

“You won’t be able to handle my revenge.”

“Really?”

“Yep. I’m sure. Because if I would do that…” She paused.

“You wouldn’t be able to sleep tonight.” She said in a low voice.

Jimin abruptly stopped scribbling. His jaw dropped at what she just said. Why wouldn’t he be sleeping, he thought. What’s she going to do?

He’s been debating ideas on his head when she heard her giggling.

“Happy birthday Oppa. I’ll see you later.” She said and ended the call.

Jimin looked at his phone and leaned his back on the chair. He pinches his nose bridge and sighed.

“Aagh, how can she be so cruel?!”

He went out his room to get some air when the door opened revealing an erratic Taehyung.

“Here, happy birthday.” Taehyung tossed him a big paper bag while brisk walking towards his room.

Jimin scrunched his face and peeked at the bag.

“Whatever happened to him surely made him excited to go home. But it wasn’t the fact that it was my birthday.” He shrugged and commented at the random things inside the Gucci paper bag. It was a mixture of food couture and underwear and it looked like Taehyung just grabbed it from a bin without thinking.

Jimin was startled when the door opened again.

“Yoongi Hyung?”

“Hey Happy Birthday!” Suga said ruffling his hair and sprinted upstairs to their rooftop.

Then the other members followed.

“Woah, this is weird. I know it’s my birthday but…”

“Sup birthday boy! Before we go celebrating your day, let’s get started with this one.” Rap Monster declared, his arms tightening on Jungkook’s neck.

“What’s going on?” Jimin asks almost helping JK out of Namjoon’s clutches.

“Well…your favorite guy may have gotten us into some big trouble. Come on maknae, let’s get you roasted. WHO WANTS A ROASTED GOLDEN MAKNAE?” Namjoon was clearly enjoying this.

Jimin called Taehyung before going upstairs. Taehyung got out of his room only with his boxers on.

“What’s up with you? It’s freezing outside.” – Jimin.

“Really?”

“Yeah. Like, piercing cold man.”

Taehyung ignored him and his eyes followed his friends who were all heading upstairs.

“Are you having an early birthday celebration?”

“Looks like it. But, seems like Jungkook’s in trouble.”

“Ha! Cool, come on let’s go.” – Tae.

Jimin stopped him and said.

“Put on some clothes first bro.”

 

 

The next day, Blackpink got up early to do band rehearsals for Jisoo’s new song.

They were singing the second verse when Jisoo noticed that something was off with Jennie. She stopped playing her guitar and then Rose and Lisa followed.

“What’s up?” Rose asked.

Jisoo pointed her chin towards Jennie who looked like her mind was on another planet.

“Hey, Jen, are you okay?” Jisoo said patting Jennie’s shoulder.

Jen realized that Jisoo was talking to her. She smiled brightly and nodded.

“Yeah, I’m okay! I just had a bad dream. That’s all.” She replied, assuring her friend.

A knock came on their door and they heard Taehyung’s voice. He was there to pick up Lisa.

“I believe that’s my cue to go.” Lisa said getting up from her drummer seat. Rose helped her with her things while Jisoo opens the door. She jumped a little when Hobi’s face greeted her. She wondered where he got that bruise on his face. Did he get into a fight last night?

Hobi whistled as if he was satisfied with the one who opened the door.

“Well hello beautiful.” Hobi said with a wink. Then Taehyung moved him away from the door and entered the studio.

“Let’s go! Let’s go!” Taehyung chanted.

“Remember what I told you Lisa.” Rose eyed her with a knowing smile while Jennie was eyeing Taehyung.

“You.” Jennie pointed at V who pointed at himself. “May I have a word?”

Jennie said and she went inside the producer’s station where it can be turned sound proof.

“Yikes.” Hobi commented and cleared the way for Taehyung who was looking at Lisa with a questioning look while he walks inside the booth.

Lisa looked at his boyfriend and her friend. Tae gave her a reassuring look and then Jennie waved at her then turned the glass into a mirror so she wouldn’t see them talking.

“Must be business talks. Come on; let’s get your things downstairs.” Jisoo commented. “Did you bring a car fck boi?” She asked Hobi.

“Yep. Shall we, my ladies?” He gestured with his keys and helped them with Lisa’s bags.

Few moments later and Jen and V came downstairs.

“You guys all set?” Jennie asked.

“Yeah.” Lisa replied and Jennie hugged her tight.

“Enjoy your trip! It’s only for 5 days but I’m going to miss you.” Jennie said.

“Ya, Kim Taehyung shi…you better take care of her or else you’ll know what it’s like in hell.” Jisoo said casually.

“Tsh. You’re overly dramatic. Bye girls!” Lisa bid them goodbye as she gets inside the car.

“Remember our deal Taehyungah. I’ll be watching you.” Jennie stated making Jisoo and Rose look at each other.

“Don’t fuss a lot Jen. I’m serious about Lisa…you should know that by now.” He replied smoothly and winked at them. “Sayonara ladies.”

The girls watch as their youngest go with her special guy.

 

 

 

 

 

October 13 started earlier than Jin expected. He was lounging at the film department’s lobby studying the last scene of his movie. He couldn’t bring himself to focus on it because of what happened earlier. But nevertheless…he has to finish what he started.

To give himself a break, he pulled his phone out to take a selfie. He was satisfied with his photos and when he decided to open his camera, the back cam and he saw Lay coming over his way.

“Hey Jin, good morning!” the guy greeted him then offering him a handshake.

“Hey bro!” He responded warmly.

“So, have you guys decided to finally go to our party?”

Jin thought for a while and nodded his head. “Yeah, we’re all going man. We’re all about it.”

“Good. That’s good.”

“Yeah, we’re all looking forward to it. In fact, we’re thinking of contributing something. The guys actually want to sing a song for your event. Would that be okay?”

“Sure! That’s even better!”

 

 

 

 

 

Namjoon and Rose were walking together by the halls of engineering building talking about Jimin. Usually when the two of them see each other they talk about their lectures or their friends. But right now, Namjoon can definitely tell that Rose was all about Jimin.

“I’m really excited for what I’ve planned later. I hope he’ll like my surprise.” She giggles.

“I’m sure he’ll appreciate it especially when it came from you. You know Rosie, our Jiminie’s not someone who’s easily impressed…it’ll take you good effort to make him react. But when it’s you, you don’t need to because you already got him smitten.” Namjoon said smiling at the blushing girl.

“Really, do you think so?”

“Yeah. I know so.”

Rose wasn’t as nervous as she was when she woke up this morning. She’s planned this day perfectly and she wishes that everything goes as she envisioned it in her head.

She was pretty excited about it when she felt that Namjoon stopped walking.

“O, what’s wrong Joon Oppa?”

Namjoon suddenly blocked her way and smiled awkwardly.

“Ugh, maybe we should reroute…its pretty crowded this way…”

“Huh, what do you mean?”

She was trying to see what’s the commotion happening behind Namjoon.

“Come on Rosie, there’s a shortcut this way!”

“What? Wait, what’s going on?” Her strength surprised Namjoon who was thrown easily by the side.

Rose’s jaw dropped at what she saw.

“Not easily impressed huh?” She spat.

Namjoon failed at concealing the commotion that is Jimin giving fan service to fan girls.

“Rosie, this isn’t something you should worry about…” Namjoon explained gulping his words trying to save Jimin’s holy image on his girlfriend.

Rose felt like her blood was boiling. How can he be so handsome accepting gifts from those girls?! And what is this?! He’s letting them hug him?

“Of all seven of us, Jimin’s the only one who’s very accommodating to his admirers. Although it doesn’t really go beyond being fans…Jimin’s just nice to girls. Plus he does these things annually, so it’s not really a big deal.”

Rose turned to Namjoon with a glare then back to her boyfriend who she’s either going to burry alive, or nail to death later.

And then an ungrateful thing happened before her eyes. Because a hyper-energetic fan girl just kissed her boyfriend on his fluffy cheeks!

“That’s it. This is officially the worst day of my life!” She took something from her bag and shoved it to Namjoon’s chest.

Namjoon smacked his forehead not knowing who he’s going to run to: Jimin or his fiery mad girlfriend.

He looked down at the paper she handed and he suddenly took pity of Jimin.

“Ah, Namjoon Hyung!” Jimin took notice of him and the mochi run to his Hyung getting away from the crowd of girls hording him.

“Hey! You’ve seen my girlfriend?” He asked looking around behind Namjoon.

Jimin looked at his watch. “That’s weird; she should be done with her classes by now.”

He was about to ditch Namjoon when the guy stopped him. Namjoon shoved the concert ticket to Jimin’s chest the way Rose did it earlier.

“That’s it. This is officially the worst day of my liiiife!” Namjoon imitated Rose in his girl voice. In English.

Jimin frowned and then Namjoon translated it for his friend.

“You’re girlfriend took off when she saw you being a real sweetheart to your fans.”

“WHAT?! BUT THAT DIDN’T MEAN ANYTHING!!!” Jimin panicked.

“I already explained Casanova. She was at her limit when she saw one of your girls kissed you. I guess you should find her now or you’ll end up in ashes soon.”

“HYUNG! WHY DIDN’T YOU EXPLAIN BETTER?” Jimin stomped his feet.

“HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT WHEN YOU LOOKED REALLY HAPPY???? HOW? HOOOOOW?” Namjoon asked, his fingers clawed in the air.

“Aiiiiiiiiiiiiish!” Jimin glared at him and slipped the ticket on his pocket.

Namjoon shook his head as he watch his friend getting worked up about what happened. Then he laughed at the whole situation.

“This is why I don’t date.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Jin’s sister was also having a difficult time focusing on her work. She was walking around looking for a place when she found the perfect spot.

Jisoo really wanted this song to meet her vision. It was one of her oldest songs she created when she was in high school. Admittedly, it was one of the songs she wrote for Hobi.

She was staring at a distance thinking of lyrics when she realized that she wasn’t entirely alone. Because sitting under the shade across her was none other than her ex crush himself.

Then it suddenly dawned to her that this was the place where she confessed and got rejected.

 What luck.

Jisoo saw him giving her the nod. She smiled not knowing what to do. Will she stay and focus on her writing, or walk away to avoid the unknown?

Demmit. Might as well face this now or else this will continue to happen again.

“Free period?” Hobi asked starting the conversation.

“Yeah. All places seemed occupied.” She replied distantly.

“Ah…yeah. Business Dev’s festival is just around the corner. They turned the whole school busy.”

Jisoo just nodded and went on with her writing.

 

Hobi tapped his fingers on his knee while he listened to a song called ‘We Don’t Talk Anymore.

Although he’s fine with just staring at her at a distance, he wished he was closer so that he’ll know what she’s working on. So that he could probably offer a helping hand…and make long conversations.

“Taehyungie and Lisa seemed really excited about their little trip.” Hobi stated recalling how Taehyung packed his stuff for his trip last night. It was messy and entertaining at the same time. “You guys should be real worried about that friend of ours. You know how Taehyungie is right? He’s quite unstoppable.”

“Tch. If Taehyung’s weird then he should be relieved because his girlfriend is as equally abnormal as him, so he shouldn’t get uncomfortable. We should be worried about their chance of being normal because if they fell in too deep, it’s going to be madness in the group. Gosh, them being a couple is worst than Joker & Harley Quinn.”

Hobi’s smile reached his ears because he finally got her talking for more than one sentence today.

“So…what’s that you’re working on?” Hobi couldn’t help but go over her side. He squat behind her to look at what she was doing and she flinched at his actions.

Jisoo covered her notebook with her arms and turned to him.

“Nothing. Just lyrics.” She said fixing her gaze on the distance.

“Can I see?”

“Absolutely not.” Jisoo got up and realized that she still couldn’t bear talking to him especially when the conversation will eventually lead to their past. She doesn’t know why but she gets emotional whenever the topic was opened.

Hobi got up as well helping her with her things.

“Jisoo yah…” He extended his arm and rested his hand on the wall so he was blocking her way preventing her from avoiding him.

“I meant what I said before…”

Jisoo closed her eyes to keep her mind clear. She doesn’t want him clouding her thoughts again. He had all his time in the world and he’s only saying that he loves her now? Does he think he can play with her heart and get away with it again?

She can feel her eyes water. The memories when she came close to chasing him flashed back. She was grateful that he hurt her because if it wasn’t for him, she wouldn’t know how to protect her heart from s like him.

“What makes you think I’ll trust you again?” When she opened her eyes, a lone tear escaped. Hobi stepped back and dropped his arms to his side.

Jisoo saw that mark on his face again, and she couldn’t help but wonder…

“What happened to your face?” She said softly.

Hobi felt his cheekbone and smirked.

“I told your brother.” Hobi gestured his hands on his face.

“I never thought he’d throw a fit but…” He smirked

When he turned to her, she was sobbing uncontrollably.

“You’re an idiot.” She shook her head and walked away bumping his shoulder.

Hobi watched her run away from him again thinking that he deserved it. He knew that this pain was nothing compared to the pain he has caused her before.

So he’ll wait until she’s ready.

Until she’s okay.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Rose was inside Jimin’s dance studio staring at the little decorations she had in place for his surprise party.

She already told everyone that the party won’t push through. She’s been thinking and reflecting that her actions earlier were childish and out of proportion. She should just think it through rather than letting her emotions rule over her. She knows he wouldn’t hurt her because she trusts him. He doesn’t say it a lot but she can feel that her boyfriend loves her.

Her phone alarm rang and it reminded her of the surprise party. She felt down because she thought this day was going to be fun but it turned out sour. She was standing in front of the mirror with the tiny light that’s coming from her phone and the soft ray of light from the windows when she noticed that she wasn’t entirely alone.

 

Jimin begged Jennie to tell him where his girlfriend was and he was thankful that Suga was there to save his . His hyung sacrificed himself to be Jennie’s puppet again for his sake.

When he stepped inside the studio, he was a bit creeped out because it was a bit dark. He thought that maybe Jennie tricked him again because there’s no way Rose was staying alone in here. But if she is, then that’s brave of her.

But still, it didn’t seem to surprise him anymore.

Her back was facing him when he walked inside.

 

Damn. She never failed to make me breathless. Jimin thought.

 

“Look…it’s not what you think…” He started explaining. He’s lucky his contacts came yesterday. Or else he wouldn’t be able to see her clearly with this kind of lighting.

“I-it happens all the time…well not all the time, just on my birthday…a-and if you’re not okay with that then I won’t do it. P-please, just…let’s be okay now…okay?” Jimin was slowly walking towards her. “I haven’t seen you all day and I really missed you Chaeyoungah.”

Then Rose grabbed the closest inanimate object – which was a speaker – and threw it on Jimin’s way. Then she grabbed some party needs and threw it next.

 

Jimin dodged the things that were thrown to him and he kept his posture in defense position even when he saw her sit down and calmed herself.

“Sorry. I just needed to do that.” She breathed.

Jimin let go of his defenses and sat beside her. They sat and stayed quiet for a while before…

 

 

“I’m sorry.”

“I’m sorry.”

They laughed together at their synchronicity.

“It was immature of my actions and I’m sorry I made you worry.” Rose said shyly looking at Jimin. “It was no excuse but… my emotions took over when I saw you with those girls, I felt like you shouldn’t be paying attention to them because you already have a girlfriend. It’s really embarrassing.”

Rose smiled and bit her fingers in between her words.

“I’m sorry too. It was insensitive of me to not think about what you’ll think. I’m sorry I made you angry.” Jimin apologized and looked intently at her. “Baby, you’re crazy side’s kind of scary.” He laughed and put a stray hair at the back of her ear.

“You do know that I love you right?” He assured her soothingly. He put his weight on his hands at the back and bumped her shoulder. She bumped right back and got something out of her pocket.

She took the necklace out of the box and Jimin gazed at the silver pick shaped pendant that’s hanging on the band.

 Jimin watched her put it around his neck grazing his fingers on the pendant. He felt the inscription and asked her about it.

“What does it say?”

“1 Corinthians 13:4-8” She answered briefly and stared at his eyes.

Jimin smiled. Though he’s not so keen about the bible, he knew what that particular verse says.

“I love you, Park Jimin Oppa.”

Rose doesn’t need to hear his answer because she knows what’s about to happen. This is basically a trigger for him.

 Jimin held her face and kissed her. He wanted to do this when she got mad. He wanted to do this because she made him worry. He wanted to do this ever since that day when he saw her at his sister’s wedding. He’s so in love with her that he felt like he’ll lose his mind if he’ll lose this girl.

Their kisses turned heated especially when he pinned her down to the floor. When she realized that they’re going a little overboard because his kisses was going on her neck, she pushed his chest gently to give both of them a break.

“I-I’m…” Jimin his lips and sighed. “I’m sorry that I’m not sorry.”

“Yeah, we’re not supposed to be doing this.” She answered breathlessly.

Rose felt him kiss her forehead. “Are you okay?” He asked.

She put her arms around him as an answer.

“I’m alright, thanks to you.” She murmured.

They were in that position when their friends entered and the lights.

“SURPRIIIIIISE”

Their voices died down when they saw the couple who quickly recovered and stood up. Then Jimin grabbed his baseball cap and put it in front of his crotch.

“What is going on?!?!” Jennie screamed. Jimin could feel her wrath on his veins that he suddenly thought of eloping.

This is going to be a long night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/n

Heeeey guys 😆

I had fun writing this chap. I know I haven't updated for a while but I hope this compensates for it.

I really want to finish this story because there's one couple who I'm going to write a separate story.

Hint: It's not Jirose.

Thanks guys!

Til next chap. 사랑해요!!