Changes

Love On Fire

Love On Fire

Chapter 5 - Changes

 

 

The girls got back from the restaurant around 8pm. Jin didn’t show up and Jungkook left early. Rose was brushing her teeth while watching Jisoo talk to Jin over the phone.

“You could’ve at least called earlier you know.” Jisoo said putting a mask on her face.

“Yes, of course we talked about the collab! We almost started practicing without you…huh? What? Really? You’re not kidding?”

Rose finished brushing her teeth and followed Jisoo who sprinted towards the door. She gasped at the sight. Jin just brought them a cute snowy Maltese!

“I thought I have to make it up to you…and also to check on you girls…”  Jin said watching the two girls play with the dog.

“So how’s your first day guys? Did any of the boys bother you?” Jin said trying to get back their attention but the girls were still busy admiring the cute dog.

“What should we name it Unnie?”

Jisoo was mesmerized by the dog’s sweet charms and personality.

“Let’s call him Dalkomie!”

“I knew it would be like this.” Jin sighed. “Yaa, Kim Jisoo!”

“WHAT? Do you need to shout?”

“I was trying to have a conversation with you! This is your oppa talking.” Jin said in a demanding tone.

“I’m listening! Go on…”

Jin sat on the floor to match the girls’ level. He doesn’t know how to explain what had happened to him after school but he got to.

“Sorry I didn’t show up with the guys earlier. But just so you know, I ran into someone.”

This time Jisoo looked at her brother with worry.

“Did you get into trouble?”

Jin shook his head and showed her a piece of what looks like a memory card.

“Believe it or not, some article went out about me having sugar mommy and a lot of unsurfaced pictures are still in that.”

This time Rose was the one to look at him then she looked at Jisoo.

“Some guy or whatever is after me and my friends too. I wouldn’t worry about this but you and your friends are involved now. So I am really worried. I’m thinking of installing more cameras here.” Jin said looking around the areas that needs surveillance.

“Oppa, that guy you met…did you recognize him?”

“No…I don’t think he goes to our school but I know that whoever is spreading these lies is. He’s working for someone…”

“Have you talked to the boys about this?”

He shook his head. “I went straight here after it happened. I’ll tell Namjoon and the guys later. You girls rest. I’ll see you tomorrow… It’s getting late.” He said when he felt the air getting a bit colder.

“Oh before I forget…no more undeclared parties while I’m gone! I don’t want that scene from Namjoon’s birthday happening anytime soon, okay? If you guys are going out, just tell me first hand and I’ll send myself, or one of the boys as chaperon.”

“Don’t you think that’s too much? We’re not babies anymore. I’m even old enough to get married.” Jisoo snapped.

“Now, now, now, let’s not predict the impossible.”

Rose almost burst out laughing but held it in. Jin was getting inside his car when Jisoo called him.

“Where’d you get your car? From one of you sugar mommies?” She said rolling her eyes.

“Namjoonie lent this one to me since your using our car. I’ll go first. Take care sis!”

“ARF-ARF” – Dalkomie.

 

 

 

 

2 minutes passed since Jin’s car has gone away and it was now Jimin’s cue to step out the bushes. He and Rose agreed to meet after the get together earlier. But Jimin doesn’t understand why she wanted to keep it on the hush-hush when all their friends probably know that the two of them have a thing already. Then he realized that Jin’s not 100% in on the dating thing.

“Oh girls, girls, girls.” He sighed and saw her upstairs by her window. “Alright, there’s my lady.”

He waved his arms from where he’s standing and failed. Rose was still oblivious of him.

“Gosh, this is embarrassing.” He said as he found a tree he thought he could climb. “Why do I keep forgetting about asking for her number!?! Really Park Jimin? Aish!” He said to himself.

When he finally gets on the spot where he can clearly see Rose’s room, Rose opened the window almost hitting him.

“Hey cutie…” Jimin said then put his hand on his mouth shushing her.

“AAAAAAH” Rose covered at once when she realized it was Jimin.

“OPPA! WHAT THE HELL?” She said in a whisper looking around to see if anyone’s present.

“You’re not going to bail out on me would you?” He said referring on the last date they set back at Busan.

“No.” She answered quickly when she heard some footsteps.

“Eh…you’re so cute!” He was going to pinch her cheeks when she pushed his hands away almost throwing him down. “Hey!”

“But I would if you’ll get any louder! I’ll meet you in a sec. Okay?” She said closing her window at the sound of Jennie’s voice.

“I hope she still likes kimchi ji-gae.” Jimin said when he hopped off the tree and checked the picnic basket he carried with him.

 

 

 

“Soo you’re saying someone from school is doing all this?” Rapmon said to Jin while looking at the pictures he copied from the memory card.

“Whoever he is, he’s nuts.” Jin said while eating his late dinner.

“I don’t think this is any of our concern.” Suga said from Rapmon’s phone.

“What the? We’re on loud speaker?” Jin said still munching.

“Why, are you gonna bad mouth me?” – Suga.

“I was thinking about it…anyway, who else are on the line?”

“Taehyung and Hobi are there…I couldn’t get to Jiminnie and Jung Kookah. I guess those friends are sleeping.”

“pff…Jiminnie? Sleeping? After fixing things with Rose? I don’t think so.” – Taehyung said busy playing a quiz called: Are you the jealous type?

“Aish, that punk.” Jin said then looked at Rapmon’s scrolling photos. “That’s really uncomfortable right there. How the hell did they get a photo of Jung Kook in a toilet?”

“WHAT?” Suga, Hobi and Taehyung said in unison.

Namjoon explained to his friends that Jin caught the culprit’s camera and that he’s checking them out now.

“He’s probably going to use it for future articles that are full of sh*t.”

“As I said…this shouldn’t concern us.” Suga continued lazily. “As long as the tie rumors aren’t true, then why would we let it get us? These people just wanted our attention. Who would even believe such trash?”

Jin sighed. This was exactly what he thought but…

“I know…but see…something weird happened to me today. I knew you guys know about that article but to me, that’s nothing. It’s not true. Namjoon’s the only sugar momma I have…”

“HEY WATCH IT!” – Rapmon

“Kidding aside…some girl spit on me accusing me of being a gold-digger.”

“BITCCH PROBABLY DIDN’T KNOW HOW MUCH YOU’RE EARNING! YA, HYUNG YOU’RE ALREADY A MILLIONAIRE JUST SLAP THAT TO HER FACE.” Suga said angry at what happened.

“But did you get my point here? See, this asshle already got people believing in him. And this isn’t the only thing I’m worried about…”

“Oh god, just end this suffering.” Hobi said not able to focus on his homework.

“The girls are in trouble…I didn’t tell this to Jisoo but this guy…whoever he is, he’s getting us by getting the girls. This is just the warning.”

“Well !” – Suga.

“Can’t Jennie do something about that?” – Taehyung.

“Jennie’s still studying her environment…she’s probably just started knowing rumors by now. That’s how she operates.” Rapmon said playing with his pen.

“So what do we do?”

Rapmon and Jin looked at each other, obviously clueless.

“I gave the girls a puppy.” Jin said then looked up at the ceiling. “I also wanted to put more surveillance around the house.”

“Maybe its better if we stick around and keep watch…in school & after school.” Rapmon suggested.

“YES, YES, YES! He’s absolutely right.” – Taehyung.

“But…I don’t know man, it doesn’t feel right.” Jin said to Rapmon.

“I’m just sayin. I mean, as long as we don’t know who we’re dealing with, let’s keep a watchful eye on the girls.”

“Fine, if you say so.”

“YES!” – Taehyung.

Hobi threw a fist in the air and Suga just put back his head phones.

“I’m still not okay with you guys visiting my house.” – Jin.

 

 

 

Jennie was finished with the illustrated volcano that is also a “dating” chart when Jisoo told her about the news. She was also kind of distracted by Dalkomie but she was able to concentrate on the topic later on. Lisa was also there to share her thoughts on the matter. The maknae was positive that as long as their friendship is strong, nothing – not even a stupid blog site – can ruin them. Jenny agrees with this because she knows that their enemy is anonymous, one that’s probably obsessed with BTS, she thinks that they should look after the guys as well. As long as they’re working together, they’re unstoppable.

Lisa excused herself when she received a call from her father.

“Hey Pops, how you doin? I’m with the girls…no, I’m not hanging out with boys…ahehe”

Jennie looked at her and shook her head. Lisa just smiled at them and went outside to talk to her father.

“Chill out Pops, I’m not dating…and I don’t plan to.” She said crossing her fingers. She took a flower that fell from the tree and smelled it.

“Aish, I shouldn’t have let you go there.”

“Too late! We had a deal remember.”

“Fine, fine! Just tell me when you’re gonna date and when you plan to. You’re brother Nick just broke up with his girlfriend and he’s being a pain right now.”

“Aw, that scks but you know Nick, Pops, he’ll get over it soon. I know he will.”

Her father heaved a long sigh and got back on her. “No matter…I would like you to be open to me about these things…I wouldn’t be like any dad’s out there because I will support you whoever you date no matter what.”

“Aw…thanks Pops…” She said smiling and thinking about V. She snapped out of it when she realized she was doing so. “Uh, I gotta go Pops, it’s a school night and I have a shift at work tomorrow.”

“Oh…is that so…oh alright. I’ll see you soon my daughter. I love you!”

“Love you back.”

Lisa was grateful that her parents are close to her. Other kids refuse to talk to their parents, but for Lisa, it’s important to be honest with her parents all the time. Then an image of her and Taehyung in the bus occurred to her.

“What? We’re not dating? I’m sure he’s just naturally sweet and charming.” She said to herself. “Aigoo…” She shook the thought. One of her plans when she landed in Korea was to experience dating and with V, because he’s so popular, she just doesn’t want to think about it. She was going back inside when she heard a thud on the ground. She followed the sound where it came from only to get surprised at what she saw.

 

 

 

Rose landed smoothly on her white converse high tops. Well that tree was giving her big advantages especially at this time of hour.

“You did not just climb that tree?” Lisa’s arms were crossed as she interrogates her. She was eyeing her from head to toe trying to figure out where she’s going dressed so chic. Then Lisa saw Jimin and his picnic basket.

Rose saw Jimin getting closer to them. She turned to Lisa and explained herself.

“I know this may look really unusual…” Rose started slowly walking towards Jimin.

“Yeah, this is totes out of your style…” – Lisa.

“But, I gotta do this. I won’t be out for long I promise! We’ll just eat out that’s all. Cover for me!” She said grabbing Jimin’s arm even before he can say hello to Lisa. They run even faster when they heard Jennie’s voice.

 

 

 

Rose and Jimin found a place to have their picnic by the Han River. Jimin was happy Rose was happy about the food he prepared.

“So…how have you been? How’s Sungkyung Unnie and Jihyun? Oh…and please tell Jihyun that I’m sorry I didn’t get to say goodbye to him last time.” Rose said making a frown.

“They’re good. And don’t worry about Jihyunie…he’s a big boy he can handle himself well. As for me…” He paused and dramatically sighed. “I’ve been having sleepless nights…but I doubt I’ll ever be the same after this one. No thanks to you, of course.” He said sarcastically, getting himself a bowl of his own kimchi jigae.

“Tch. I guess you’re still the same then. But tell me honestly, you weren’t single when I met you in Busan right?” Rose inquired trying to act cool about his answer.

“No you’re wong. And yes, I was single when you met me in Busan. I swear. You don’t believe me? Ask Jihyun.” He said rolling his eyes.

“Really?”

“Yes, really! What makes you even think that I’m lying to you? I wasn’t lying to you before and I’m not lying to you now.”

“Well you’re a popular guy. And you hang out with Jin oppa-”

“Don’t call Jin Hyung oppa.”

Rose put her bowl down and looked at Jimin intently. “I even saw you with a girl the other night.”

It was Jimin’s turn to put down his food.”What girl?”

Rose bit her lip and turn to look at the other side. “Nothing…Fine, I believe you. Let’s just eat.”

“What girl?” Jimin said scooting closer to her. He caught her eyes to make her believe that his intentions about her are pure and genuine. He wouldn’t want anything that would make her feel uncomfortable.

Rose looked down and pouted her lips. “I saw you being back-hugged by a girl. It’s the same girl I saw you’re with at Jihyun’s party.”

“Jihyun’s party? You were there?”

“I saw your pictures on Facebook.”

“You’re friends with my brother on Facebook????”

Rose nodded.

“THAT PUNK!” Jimin scoured the entire internet just to find Rose’s facebook account when his brother had known all along!? Jihyun will have it brutally, that’s for sure! Wait till I get a hold of his purely Busan asss! – Jimin’s thoughts

“I’m sorry. I knew I should just forget it. I just tend to over think a lot that’s all.”

Jimin shifted his seat and sat beside her. “Look…I didn’t, for one, look at other girls after I met you. I know it sounds silly, but it’s not easy to forget you.” He said smiling at her even though she’s not looking. “And you don’t have to worry about Sasha because well, she’s just an admirer. We’re not even friends. And as long as I’m here…I won’t let anything or anyone hurt you. I promise.” He said holding out his pinky to her.

Rose finally looks at him and hooked her pinky to his. “Good…just making sure.”

Jimin bit his cheek preventing him to smile like an idiot. “Of what? What do you mean?”

“I have to make sure you’re single…”She said blushing. She gets her food again and said… “Because I don’t want to reject you. I want you around Jimin Park.” She finally said and then continued to eat her food.

“YAAA, HOW CAN YOU EAT AT A TIME LIKE THIS! You just agreed to be my girlfriend!” Jimin said glowing. His hands on his mouth not believing that the moment just happened.

“That’s why I’m eating! How can you expect me to react after that mushy confession! Dammmit you jerk!”

“Aww, my cute little Park Chaeyoung! Don’t worry; oppa will take care of you.” Jimin said hugging her while she eats.

“Get off! I don’t like skinshiiip.”

“You’re just shy…”

 

 

 

Jungkook was on his last cigarette on his way home when he received another text from his uncle.

Uncle: I’ve talked to your Dean and I heard about the news. I’ve proposed a deal to him and you should be clear.

Uncle: You could’ve at least thanked me for all the things I’ve done for you. This is all for you my dear nephew! Be good to me and I’ll help you all throughout your career.

 

Jungkook: What exactly did you do for me? You’re only doing this because of the elections! You’re only using me for money!

 

He shut off his phone and deleted his reply. He knew that sending that message would only make things worse. He didn’t bother going home that night. He his phone again and called Jimin.

“Hey this is Jimin, I can’t come to the phone right now. I have priorities you know, just leave a message.”

Jungkook sighed. “Jiminnie hyung never puts his phone on voice message…aish”

This time, he tried calling V and after a few rings, he didn’t answer. He shook his head and decided to get money from his atm. He then rented a Hanok house to spend the night. He couldn’t call the hyungs they’ll only pry a lot. Plus, they always ask the right question and he know he couldn’t hide anything from them. His only wish is that his problems wouldn’t get any bigger than they are now. If only he’s not alone, he could at least feel better.

 

 

 

The next day Jennie was jolted when she saw Rap Monster waiting for her outside her class. If she was surprised, Tzuyu was stunned.

“Hey Jendeuk!” Rapmon said waving giddily at her.

Jennie studied him if he’s up to something.

“This is a surprise Namjoonie. What do you want?” She said aware of Tzuyu standing beside her.

“I just wanna know if you’re free today…”

“No, sorry I can’t.” She snapped and continued walking away from him.

“Hey you haven’t heard me yet! Wait up!”

Of all the time in the world he decided to show up now that his obsessive fan is tailing me! Great! Whether he knows this or not, Namjoon is still a . UGGGGGGGH. – Jennie’s thoughts.

“What’s wrong with you? You were nice to me last night!”

Jennie heard Tzuyu gasp. Jennie finally turned to Rapmon and dragged him away from the public eye. She brought him to someplace less crowded.

“Don’t you know who that girl is? You shouldn’t be saying things like that when other people are around!!! What kind of a genius are you????”

“Well, I wouldn’t have said that hadn’t you let me spoken to you.” He said rolling his eyes.

“You don’t understand. In case you didn’t know, Tzuyu has a really big mouth. She’s a gossiper. As far as you’re concerned, I don’t want her talking bad about me just because she has a thing for you!” When Jennie calmed down, she gave him an opportunity to speak. “Now…what did you say you wanted to tell me?”

“Well, Wonwoonie called and asked me to get you some tickets for today’s Black Swan at Seocho-Gu. He said he wouldn’t want you to miss it. My Mom’s producing the show; it would be great if you come.” Rapmon said showing her the tickets.

“Its fine. I’m free till 2pm. But you have to tell Tzuyu we’re just friends!”

“Of course.” He said smiling coyly. “So shall we my dear friend.”

Jennie just rolled her eyes at him.

 

 

 

Jungkook was getting on his first class when he saw a crowd of students hovering over a list at a bulletin board. As he was getting closer to them, their chatters were getting clearer and louder.

“There’s no way this could happen!”

“NO! HE MUST’VE PULLED SOME TRICKS UNDER HIS UNCLE’S SLEEVES!”

“Calm down Mingyu!”

“I’ve worked hard for my spot Yugyeom! If I see that chaebol somewhere I’m gonna show him…”

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and stepped closer to the boys like a brave warrior.

“What’s going on?” Jungkook said calmly.  

The thing with Jungkook is - even though he’s the most popular guy in BTS - he doesn’t have many friends. Especially in his own department, not that he wasn’t trying, it’s just the people in there, knows his uncle and because of that, they hated him from day 1.

Mingyu turned to him and glared. “What’s going on he says…” He detached the list of candidates for dean’s list and shoved it on Jungkook’s chest.

“What’s a good-for-nothing, son of a hag doing at rank number 2 when everyone here knows you’re a failure!” Mingyu shouted and clutched Jungkook’s lapel. “Stop kissing your uncle’s asss and give back my grades. I may look nothing to you but without your friends and your status, they’ll be picking you up from trash!!!!”

Jungkook’s face twitched and released a hook at Mingyu’s face. He couldn’t control his anger and both of them aimed at each other’s faces. Jungkook felt he has a cut over his eyebrow but he knew that Mingyu was worse.

“CUT IT OUT BOTH OF YOU!” Heejin says and with the help of Yugyeom, both of them succeeded parting the two.

“You better choose your fight wisely Chaebol!” Mingyu called to Jungkook and wiped the blood on his lips. Heejin assisted him as Yugyeom to Jungkook.

“Come on let’s get you outta here.” Yugyeom brought Jungkook to the clinic and got his wounds treated. He even bought Kookie some yoghurt to make him feel better.

“How’re you holdin up?” – Yugyeom.

“I’m fine now, thanks.” Jungkook said sipping the yoghurt.

“You owe me a dollar by the way.”

Jungkook pulled out some cash from his wallet and paid him. “Hey look, believe it or not, I don’t have anything to do with that list. It’s just my uncle; he keeps pushing me to do things. I’ll have a word with the dean and fix your friend’s grades.”

“Pff, if you knew that then why cause a brawl? You’re just making matters worse.” Yugyeom remarked and observed Jungkook who was looking down. “And what’s the deal with your uncle? Oh, sorry, if you don’t mind me asking…Oh and I’m Yugyeom Kim by the way…”

“It’s fine and I know you…Kim Yugyeom, topnotch student of the batch.” Jungkook suddenly thought of something. “Hmm. I wonder why uncle didn’t put me on the first place on your spot. He must be pretty scared of you huh. You’re probably hiding some weapons under that innocent baby face of yours.”

“HA-HA, can’t wait to see you try.” Yugyeom noticed that Jungkook is doing fine so he stood up and prepared to leave. “I’m going first…”

“Wait, I’m really sorry about what happened…this is not an excuse, but I had a tough night last night and I couldn’t get help from any of my friends.” He sighs not knowing how to say his problem. “Look, I promise to get your friend’s grades back on top…but you have to help me first.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Rose was telling Lisa and Jungyeon how she and Jimin met at the wedding. Her and Lisa were at Raven Knights working on their shift. The two of them learned that Jungyeon stopped going to school because she wanted to earn money first so that they’ll have enough money to send her to college.

“So…what? Are you two dating now?” Lisa said. She and Jungyeon are both holding each other’s hands as they anticipate for Rose’s answer.

“Mmm…yes.” Rose muttered and started wiping the glasses.

Lisa and Jungyeon both squealed and jumped together.

“Omo…omo, did you guys kiss already?” – Lisa.

“Nope…I’m not that into skinship, honestly.”

“You aren’t…but I’m 100 percent sure your guy is!” – Jungyeon.

“Yeah don’t be silly Rose, you gotta make adjustments.” – Lisa.

“Well, I’m not an expert to that! I don’t want him to think I’m easy!!!” Rose explained. She can feel her cheeks burning up.

“You’re not! And it’s not a big deal because you’re his girlfriend now. Sooner or later you’re gonna do it.” – Lisa.

“What?” – Jungyeon.

“Kissing! What else are you thinking about?” – Lisa said her eyes popping out.

“Oh…of course! Kissing, yeah!” Jungyeon said scratching her head and preparing an order for a customer.

“Hew…I’m so jealous of you Chaeyoungie. Now that you have a boyfriend you’ll have less time for your friends.” Lisa said sulking on the bar stool. “Hey Jungyeon unnie, do you want to be my new best friend?”

“Oh don’t give me that Lalisa, my gutt is telling me you’ll snag yourself a hottie even before the month ends.”

“How is that even possible? I haven’t even met a guy close to my ideal type.”

“ARE YOU BLIND? Isn’t Taehyung-shi your type?”

“Taehyung? BTS’ V?” – Jungyeon.

Rose nodded and now proceeded to wiping the tables.

“You girls sure like BTS.”

“Oh, Unnie, if you only knew how we all met.” Rose said and then turned again to Lisa. “Going back to you my friend…you are an idiot if you think V-shi ain’t crushing on you.”

“Well…it seems to me like he just wanted to be friends…plus dating him feels too good to be true. Sure he’s handsome and he’s very popular but I think I want my guy to be just simple…not close to a prince-type like Taehyung shi.”

“Hmm, I don’t see anything wrong with prince types…besides, you look like a princess yourself.” Jungyeon said playing with Lisa’s blonde hair.

“I think you like him. You’re just in denial.” Rose bluntly commented and pushed the bell signaling that an order’s up for delivery.

The door opened and the bell chimed meaning there’s new customers. The girls eyes shot to the door and they found 2 tall guys entering the restaurant.

“Oops, sorry, we’re not supposed to~”

Jungyeon cut off Rose sentences and told them she knows the guy.

“Girls, I want you to meet my best friend Yugyeom, Yugyeom, this is Lisa and Rose, they’re new here... Yugyeom also works here and he goes to your school…Hey bro, you’re early.” She said to the girls and to Yugyeom.

“Hey Jungyeon…oh hey girls!” He smiled as he greets the girls. “I brought you something Jungyeonie.”

“Jungkook shi?” Lisa called when she noticed Jungkook taling behind Yugyeom.

“O, Jungkook shi!” – Rose.

“Hey girls. Sup.”

“Jeon Jungkook, meet the legend, the myth and the genius…Yoo Jeongyeon. He needs major tutoring…” Yugyeom told Jungyeon and the latter just gave him a death stare.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jennie thought the play went quite well if not for Namjoon’s subtle snoring, she could’ve felt even better. Instead, she thought she’s got stressed out because of her seatmate.

“That was marvelous right?” Namjoon said nudging her. Jennie couldn’t help but force a smile because she’s in front of the bastard’s mother.

“Ecstatic!” She said and smiled at Namjoon’s mom.

“I’m glad you liked it! Oh look at you, you were so little when I last saw you and now you’re as beautiful as an angel. If I had met your mom sooner I would’ve engaged you to my son.”

“MOM!” Rapmon protested.

“Oh look, people from school…hey Jennie…hi Namjoon-shi…” Tzuyu butted in when she got the opportunity.

“Who have we got here?” Rapmon’s mom asks.

“She’s Tzuyu Chou Mrs. Kim. She’s my friend.”

“What a lovely girl. If you’ll excuse me kids, I have other guests to attend to…enjoy the food darling.” She said and smiled courteously to the three of them.

“You didn’t tell me you guys are close friends?” Tzuyu said to Jennie.

“I didn’t think that was important.”

Namjoon was debating if he’ll go with an escape plan or just bear with it.

“What? Of course it’s important…unless…” Tzuyu eyed Jennie suspiciously.

“We’re just friends, stop imagining things with that small head of yours. Let’s go Namjoon, I’m gonna be late.”

Tzuyu’s jaw just dropped. Jennie turned to her when she noticed she’s not moving.

“Aren’t you coming along Tzuyu?” Jennie said, her face void of any emotions.

“Uh…I-I am.”

 

 

Inside Rapmon’s car, Jennie was beside him on the passenger seat and Tzuyu was at the back.

“Now why don’t we have some music…” Rapmon said to break the ice. A song called Strange Clouds busted out the speakers and before they know it, Rapmon and Jennie were jamming and singing to the song like English was their first language.

Tzuyu got to her limit. She was mad. Real mad.

 

 

 

The girls, Jen and Jisoo, and the guys have finally gathered at Blackpink’s studio in Itaewon to start learning their collab. The guys were astonished when they found Kookie arriving at Raven Knights first. The boy explained that he’s finally found a tutor to help him in his studies. However, the hyungs were more concerned when they find out he didn’t come home last night.

“It’s no biggie. It’s one of those nights I’m mad about my uncle. It’s fine, I’m adaptive to changes.”

“Why didn’t you give us a call last night? You didn’t have to waste your money.” – Jin.

“I didn’t want to bother you guys. Plus I know both of you are working on your thesis.” Jungkook said referring to Rapmon and Jin’s projects.

“That’s bull! What are friends for?” Rapmon said patting Kookie’s shoulder.

“Hey Jennie, come here for a sec!” Suga called Jennie over the producer station. “Jungkookah, come here…you too Namjoon!”

Jisoo sat in between Hobi and Taehyung to find out more about the music they’re making.

“So you guys have any idea what music we’re making?” She said asking the boys.

While they were busy making chit-chat, Jin was in front of the mirror fixing his hair and Jimin was lying on the other couch texting his girlfriend.

“I heard Suga hyung saying that it’s about chilling out and just having fun…I haven’t listened to it actually.” – Hobi.

“Oh, that’s cool. Me and the girls usually write songs about blues, come to think of it, we haven’t done any songs like that before. This should be interesting.” Jisoo said nodding at him.

“Jisooya…I have a question…” Taehyung started. He was caressing his chin while he was talking…

“Do you get upset about jealous guys?” He said nowhere near the topic. This got Hobi to push his back away from his seat. “What are you saying?” He mouthed to Taehyung.

“Well…it’s cute sometimes…but when a guy gets a little over board with being jealous…then, it becomes annoying. Too much possessives – heck, too much of anything is bad for any relationships.” Jisoo said not aware that she’s got her brother and Jimin listening to her.

“Oh” Taehyung, Jimin and Hobi said together in harmony.

“It’ll also depend on the girl. But for me, that’s just my opinion.” She said and then Lisa and Rose came in completing everyone for practice. They greeted everyone and Lisa sat on the drummer’s seat, while Rose made a beeline and sat beside Jimin.

“Wow, I didn’t know you’re this mature Jisooyah.” Jin remarked.

“Lisa, you play the drummer role?” Taehyung said. He already knew this but seeing her actually with the instrument amazes him. She’s just too adorable for Taehyung and it’s getting difficult to keep up.

Lisa played the cymbals in response to V’s question. Hobi was impressed and decided to play with her.

“Can you do a beat like this…” Hobi started to beatbox using his mouth and Lisa got into the rhythm after 4 beats.

Next thing they know, all of them were jamming to the beat. Just then, everyone stopped when Rapmon opened the producer’s station.

“Guys, I think we’re good to start.” He said and then Suga started distributing the music sheets to everyone. The girls then got to their instruments to study their parts.

Jennie and Lisa – bassist and drummer – paired up for their parts. Jisoo paired up with Jungkook and Jin. Jimin, Rose and Taehyung learn their parts together. And then the rappers – Suga, Namjoon and Hobi – huddled together for theirs.

After 4 hours of studying their parts, Jennie and Jisoo’s shift came about and they were needed to work downstairs.

“Wait, before anyone of us leaves, I just want everyone to gather and huddle!” Suga almost shouted. When the 11 of them gathered and formed a circle…

“Here’s to music!” – Suga

“Here’s to friendship!” – Jennie

“HERE’S TO SLAYING THE FESTIVAL!!!” Rapmon yelled and they huddled together.

“YEAH!”

 

 

The rest of them called it a day and they all decided to have chicken night at the restaurant. Jimin couldn’t help but put his arm around Rose’s chair. When Lisa saw this, she gave a little giggle and then stopped herself before anyone could notice. But Taehyung did and he observed Jimin and Rose more closely now. It’s so obvious though. Only a blind man wouldn’t know something’s going on between his friend and his friend’s lady friend.

“Hey…” Taehyung nudged Lisa and moved closer to her. He wanted to step up his game and get the girl he likes too.

“Yeah?”

“Are you free later tonight?” He whispered low on her ear.

“Yeah…I guess…why?”

“I just want to show you something…”

“Um…okay.”

“Okay.” Taehyung bit his lip to control his smile.

Jennie was serving another table when she glanced at their friends table. She saw Jimin’s arm around Rose and it’s as if her friend doesn’t mind.

“What’s this!?!” Jennie said pinching Jimin’s arm.

“Ouch!” – Jimin.

“Unnie!” Rose said caressing Jimin’s arm where Jennie pinched.

“Yaa…are you two dating????”

Rose saw Jimin exhaled heavily. He looked at her like he was saying that they should come clean right now or Jennie’s demonic ego would break lose. Rose nodded at Jimin and said…

“Surprise!” Rose said, and Jimin mimicked her expression with his both hands open beside his face.

“YOU-”

“I KNEW IT! I WAS CALLING YOU LAST NIGHT! THAT’S WHY YOU’RE PHONE WAS ON VOICE MAIL!” – Jungkook.

“They were together!” Taehyung and Lisa gasped and gave each other a high five.

“YOU INSOLENT-”

“YAAA JENNIE-SHI I NEED YOU IN THE KITCHEN!” Jungyeon called Jennie from the kitchen for some help. She saw Jisoo watching from behind Jungyeon.

“Wait till I get back to you Park Jimin! You are so dead.” Jennie said and left the table.

When Jennie left, the boys made howling sounds. They were all happy for the couple. Rapmon even ordered another round of beer.

“That was cool bro!” Hobi said shaking hands with Jimin.

“I gotta say…I underestimated you man.” Taehyung said fist-bumping Jimin.

“They’re so cute!” – Jin.

“You mean you’re not mad?” Jimin asked Jin. He knew Jin was a bit against them dating the girls.

“Me? I am not. In fact I think its better. Hey punk, never lose a sight of her. Especially now that you’re going public.”

Jimin looked at Rose, oblivious to the rising matter of the anonymous hater. Rose thought that the two of them dating may spark the hater to attack BTS. Now that Jin is warning them, there could be a possibility that she’ll be a target now that she’s Jimin’s girlfriend. She shook off the bad thoughts and just relaxed her shoulders. She shouldn’t be thinking about bad vibes tonight.

“I’ll explain later.” She said and assured to him that she’s okay by holding his hand.

“Okay…is there something that I should worry about?”

Rose looked at Jin who was looking at Jimin. Jin thought Jimin is unaware of what happened to him last night so he decided to help Rose.

“It’s best to talk about it on private.” Jin said to Jimin.

“Yaa, I forgot to ask this to you Jungkook…but what happened to your eyebrows? Did you get into a fight?” Suga said to Jungkook as he succeeds to drift the attention away from the couple.

“Ah…yeah. Some guy was just messing around.”

Taehyung squinched his eyes on Jungkook. “So you got mad and got yourself into a fight?”

“It was just a misunderstanding hyung. Don’t worry.” Jungkook said drinking a glass of water.

“Jeon Jungkook, what are you not telling us?” Jin asks the maknae. He’s now concerned because lately, Jungkook has been acting strange.

“Why are we on me? I’m not doing anything wrong!”

“That’s why we’re asking!” Jin snapped and glowered on him.

“It’s nothing to worry about! I promise.” Jungkook told them, almost pleading. They shouldn’t know about what happened. They shouldn’t know about his vices.

“It’s okay, we believe you man.” Jimin said patting his shoulder. “I know you’re a good person. If you’re stressed out about your uncle, you can always come to us.”

Jungkook nodded then he looked at Rose. He knew that he couldn’t always count on Jimin now that he has a girlfriend.

Their attention on Jungkook was driven away when they saw familiar faces from school.

“Well this is an interesting place!”

When Jungkook heard Tzuyu’s voice, he knew it’s gonna be a crazy night. He dropped his head on his hand in embarrassment.

“Oh, Look, BTS is here!” Nayeon, Tzuyu’s friend who’s obsessed with V came in as well.

“OMG, Nayeon Unnie, your crush is here!” Yuju, the one who completes the trio remarked and pointed at V.

“This is the best night of my life!” Nayeon squealed as V turned around and looked at them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading!

Have a good day everyone! ^o^