Karma (part 2)

Love On Fire

Continuation...

 


Taehyung guided Nayeon inside while looking out for his accomplice. His heart did a little somersault when he saw Suga coming in from the door of Nayeon’s kitchen. 

Tae signaled Yoongi to move quietly. 

Nayeon looked back at him and noticed that Tae was acting a bit suspicious.

“Oppa? Aren’t you coming inside?” 

“Er, um. Let me get the wine first. You go ahead okay. How about we drink it in your room? Would you like that?” Taehyung suggested feeling the sweat on his temples. 

“Sure! I love that. I’ll change first okay. I’ll be waiting for you Oppa.” She giggled and grabbed his bum which shocked the two boys. 

Suga fought hard to contain his laughter. He came along because he knew this will be fun to watch having Taehyung seduce a girl – which he has never done before. He wanted so much to snap a picture of V’s reaction but resisted. He couldn’t wait to see how this night ends for the three of them. 

 

 

 

 

 

That night Jisoo was at a store fitting her gown with Jinyoung. She needed something from him. Something solid for proof. 

There’s got to be something she can use against him. 

As she was ping her gown, an idea suddenly came to mind. She came out of the dressing room gracefully. Which is not very like her. 

“Jinyoung oppa…can you please my gown. I can’t seem to reach the top.” She said facing her back on him. The guy’s reaction didn’t escape her. She bit her lip to add up to her spell. 

When she felt his fingers grazed her spine she almost cringe in disgust. She reminded herself that she’s already come too far to retreat so when he has finished with her dress, she tripped on purpose. 

“Ow!!!” 

Jinyoung came to her dismay concerned about any injury. “Are you alright?” 

“I’m fine.” She acted and tried to stand up but fell back on the granite floor. “I-I think I won’t get to walk home tonight. Is it okay if I ride with you?” 

She felt him stiffened and she hid a smile. She was sure there’s something in his car. 

“It’s okay if you don’t. I’ll just call my brother-” 

“No. I’ll give you a ride.” Jinyoung answered quickly afraid that facing Jin would probably cause him unwanted trouble. 

 

 

 

 

 


Chaeyoung was feeling tipsy. 
She has been going back and forth to the bar enjoying the party. In all the 20 years God has given her this is the first time she experienced a real party. 

“Wooo!” She gulped one shot of scotch from the bar and stumbled her way back to the dance floor where some male strippers ripped their pants off. It got funnier when Lisa and Jungyeon jumped on the strippers’ back. 

Her best friend was enjoying the party too. 

Too much that Lisa was now swirling her arms over her head as if she was riding a bull. 

Chaeyoung got concerned when she saw the stripper’s hand caressing Lisa’s leg in a disrespectful way. 

“Ya! Get down Lisa. Come on.” Chaeyoung used her strength to get the guy off from her friend and she was worried that something bad might happen. 

“It’s fine sweet cheeks, she’s having fun up there.” The blonde stripper said. 

“Get me down. I’m dizzy.” Lisa panted. 

The stripper was disappointed but got Lisa down from his back.

“Are you okay? Want me to take care of you?” The guy said caressing Lisa’s cheek. 

“No it’s fine. I got her. You know, why don’t I just tell Tzuyu you’re working really hard tonight. Do you want to take a break?” Chaeyoung said while assisting Lisa. She hopes that he can catch on her sarcasm. 

“Nope. I’m fine. You girls carry on…” 
Rosé sighed when the guy finally left them alone. 

“Chaeyoungah…I’m so mean.” Lisa groaned. “I think I cheated on Taehyungah…I kissed the Joker. I feel so guilty.” 

“What are you saying?” Rosé chuckled and put Lisa by the nearest couch. 

“Where’s Seo?” Lisa suddenly looked around when Rosé spotted their friend first. 

“She’s at the bar. Who would bring their laptop at a party?” Rosé tilted her head and laughed. 

“I probably would.” Lisa answered.

“Are you okay now?” 

“Yeah. I just need to rest for a minute or two.” 

All of a sudden, Beyoncé’s song was on. 

“God, I love this song.” Lisa grumbled her eyes still closed. 

“We’ll join the dance floor only if you stay away from those strippers.” 

“Yeah, I’ll keep that in mind. Thanks.” 

“What would you do without me.” 

 

 

 

 

Seo was politely dodging the eyes of judgmental people when she took her laptop from her canvass bag earlier. 

She drink her cocktail up to the last drop when she opened Jisoo’s video call. It has a message – Record this – on the description. She then realized that Jisoo was recording from the keychain she gave her. It was a spy camera and Jisoo’s using it inside Jinyoung’s car. 

“Be careful unnie. This guy is dangerous.” 

 

 

 


Yoongi was getting bored every passing minute. If it wouldn’t for Taehyung’s cringey advances, he would probably fall asleep by now. 
It’s not that Taehyung was slow, it was just Nayeon’s alcohol tolerance that was slowing them down. 

He was hiding just behind the room’s door listening to the two. 

“I’m still a . I don’t - I can’t strip. My hands won’t work.” 

“You’re so funny.” Nayeon giggled weakly opening the buttons on Tae’s shirt. She was heavily intoxicated by the wine he brought. She wasn’t exactly a fan of this alcohol but the wine was so sweet and it tasted like an ordinary grape juice. 

Taehyung caught her hands leaving his shirt ed just enough to show his chest. 

“Hey stob it. ” He said firmly. 

Taehyung thought he heard Suga snorted and he looked at Nayeon if she noticed. 

“Hmm…no, I want to kiss you. I want to be owned by you.”  

“How about we play hide and seek. You hide under your covers…and I’ll look for you.” 

A soft manly chuckle came from behind the door. 

“Ha! Where are you getting your lines player?” 

Taehyung shushed Suga who couldn’t be contained anymore. 

“I love it when you’re this creative.” Nayeon said oblivious to the other guy present in her room and pulled the comforter behind her. She was fighting sleep but she was losing the battle. 

“I’ll count to 10 okay Nayeonshi…10…” 

“Hmm. Hurry up…” 

“9…8…” 

“Undress me oppa.” 

As Taehyung was counting, he was stepping backwards to check on his hyung. 

“3…2…” 

Suga came inside even before Taehyung could finish counting. He peeked through the room and sighed when he found the witch sleeping peacefully. 

Suga’s head turned to V when the guy suddenly dropped down on the carpeted floor. 

“I’m never gonna do this again.” Taehyung sighed buttoning his shirt. 

“Not bad Taehyungie. You really put your looks to good use this time.” Suga smirked and sat in front of Nayeon’s pc.

“I feel sorry for her.” Taehyung sighed as he looked at Nayeon’s sleeping figure. Her bruised cheek where Seo had left a mark was now visible because her make-up is losing it’s effect. 

“Oh you know better than to feel sorry. Let me remind you again that her blog was the reason our lives are in chaos. Remember what happened to Seo, do you want that to happen to Lisa?” Suga said glancing at his friend. “I heard from Jen that the girls are attending a party tonight. Do you think Lisa’s going?” 

The question sink into V’s head.

Taehyung stood up in a snap when he remembered his girlfriend’s whereabouts. 

As he listens to his phone ring, he watches Suga work his magic. 

“Jimin, where are you? Are you with Rosé? No? Great. I think our girls are out partying.” 

Suga just shook his head half listening to their conversation. 

“Where are you? I’m picking you up…. What?... Fine he can come. Alright. We’re almost done here…” 

While Suga was copying the evidence from Nayeon’s computer, a notification appeared on the corner of the screen. 

It was from The Lost Seoul Girl’s blog. Yoongi clicked on it and played the live video. In that second he thought he felt nervous. For the blog was showing them a video of Jinyoung in attempt of hiding illegal unprescribed medicines under the seat of his car. 

“Are you seeing this?” Suga gulped.

“Yeah.” 

“This person is crazy but scary.” Suga said referring to the anonymous blogger. 

“Hey, there’s another notification.” 

“It’s just a blog status Tae.” 

“It’s a photo hyung.” 

Suga clicked on the notification unwillingly. The files he was copying were now transferred to his external drive and they have to go before anything unexpected happens.

“Oh my god.” Suga said amused at the photo that was flashed before them. 

It was Rosé and Lisa getting totally wasted at a party. 

“Whoever it is that’s behind this blog is definitely in that party.” Suga said. “Phew, and I thought it was Jennie whose behind this.” 

“Damn. She’s so hot.” Taehyung made a face looking at the blog post but composed himself when he saw Yoongi eyeing him judgingly. 

“If I have a girlfriend like that, I wouldn’t want any guy or anyone to see her in that state. I also heard Tzuyu hired strippers in her party. Male strippers. No, let me correct myself…foreign male strippers.” 

“I’m going first. Thanks for tonight hyung.” Taehyung announced sprinting away from the room. 


Suga checked the area if everything is in place. Before leaving Nayeon’s room, he dialed Namjoon’s phone so they can pick him up. 

 

 

 

 

 

Hobi was furious. They were in the car passing the Kim’s residence when he spotted Jisoo talking to Jinyoung who was leaning on his car. 

Hobi just couldn’t stomach it anymore. Jisoo has to know the dirt on this guy. 

“Stop the car Namjoonah.” 

“Dude?” RM didn’t stop instead he just slowed down. 

Hobi was stubborn and he opened the car door and got out surprising his friend. 

“What the man!?!” Namjoon stepped on the break which made his head connect to the wheel. 

“Hey! Get the hell away from her.” Hobi stormed between the two and pulled Jisoo behind him.

“You, get the out of here.” 

Jinyoung was suddenly annoyed. “What’s ticking you off man?”

“Ya, Hobah, what are you doing?” Jisoo asked trying to stop Hobi from attacking Jinyoung. 

“Jisooyah, you don’t know this guy.” Hobi hissed. 

“Oh and I suppose you do?” Jinyoung smirked ready to fight. 

“Hoseokah!” Jin came out from the house. He frowned when he found Jisoo and Jinyoung were all in front of his house. Seconds later, he saw RM coming out from his car. 

“What the heavens is going on?” Jin asked his hands placed on both sides of his waist. 

“This guy keeps bothering her and it’s pissing me off.” Hobi grunted. 

Jisoo got pissed as well and he shoved Hobi to the side. “Oppa! You have it all wrong. I was the one who asked for his favor. I don’t understand why you’re acting like this.” 

“Jisooyah, I’m just concerned here.” 
Hobi breathed deeply to calm himself and he could feel Namjoon’s small pats on his back. 

“Didn’t she tell you we’re going to the ball together? It’s normal for me to do this. Aren’t I the one supposed to be asking you to go away.” Jinyoung continues to provoke Hobi. 

“Aish!” Hobi was about to go after Jinyoung but Namjoon was quick to stop him. 

What Jisoo told him next broke his heart. 

“Go home Oppa.” Jisoo sighed and went inside their house. 

Hobi resisted to go after her. When she was nowhere in sight, he lunged at Jinyoung and grabbed his collar. 

“Don’t think I don’t know what you’re up to you bastard. If you hurt her, you’ll see how angry I can get. You ruined my friends, stomped on our reputation and even got my cousin involved. You and your little frat should watch it. Consider this a warning.” Hobi snarled his anger creeping through his veins. 

“Frat? I think you should stop reading those nonsense rumors.” Jinyoung responded without a flinch. 

Jin was just leaning by the post watching the scene before him. 

“Guys, cut it out. Ya Hoseok, let him go. Both of you enough.” RM pulled the two guys away and dragged Hoseok back to his car. 

Jinyoung just watch the two disappear as their car sped off. He jumped to his position when the image of Jin startled him. 

“Y-you’re still there.” He said clutching his chest. 

“Yeah. I have to make sure my house is free from rodents.” 

Jinyoung cleared his throat and unlocked his car. 

“So you’re taking my sister to the ball huh…” 

“Y-yeah.” 

Jin nodded and smirked. “Don’t wear expensive shoes because she’s going to step on your foot a lot.” 

Jinyoung nodded and bid the older guy goodbye. 

“Ah the hell he’s about to get into. I just can’t imagine it.” He sighed chuckling to himself as he watches Jinyoung’s car drift away. 

 

 

 

 

Jimin, Tae, and Jungkook arrived at Neon clouds 15 minutes passed midnight. When they were about to get passed the reception the guards hold them off because the party at the penthouse was exclusive to girls only. 

“No, wait there’s a misunderstanding because we…” Taehyung looked at his friends and looked at Jimin’s sleeves which looked delicate. He ripped one off without a warning and turned back to the receptionist. 

“We’re actually strippers.” Taehyung announced happily scaring the maknae by the words he just used. 
Jimin scratched his head and looked around before ripping the other sleeve off his shirt. He smiled at the stoic receptionist awkwardly. 

“Ah, you must be the 12 o’clock.” The receptionist assumed and handed them a bag of props. “Miss Tzuyu instructed you change into these clothes before going inside. Enjoy your night gentlemen.” 

They scuffled their way to the elevator checking what’s inside the bag when Jimin spoke. 

“I know you just came from a mission Tae, but I hope this character of yours don’t stick around too long.” 

Taehyung ignored Jimin and pulled one of the costumes from the bag. It was a Darth Vader costume but there weren’t any pants. Only a plastic cut-out mask and a black cape with a matching pair of leather underwear.

“There’s no way in hell I’m wearing that!” Jimin objected and Taehyung passed the costume to Jungkook. 

“C-can we at least just…please…keep our pants on?” Jungkook begged. 

 

 

 

 

 

Seo wanted to go home. She kept on telling her unnies that she won’t be staying for another hour but she’s worried about the two of them. She looked at the dance floor where a lot of girls were dancing around a foreign stripper. Her eyes went wide when she saw Lisa and Rosé come up on one of the tables and started dancing crazy. They started to take off their jackets too. 

She pursed her lip and dialed Jisoo’s number. 

No luck. She’s not answering. 

She was about to get the girls down when the screaming went louder. 

She stood on her toes and saw a masked Joker joined the girls while the Dracula stripper with fine abs carried Rosé away from the crowd. 

“How did this happen?” She said biting her fingers. 

She thought about it and decided to get Lisa first because she’s starting to grind on the Joker who looked like an unexperienced stripper seeing a girl’s derriere for the first time. She was ready to fight the villain strippers when some girls blocked her way. 

“Who invited the ?” 

“How shameless of you to show your face here!” 

Seo ignored the girls to go to her friends but they were persistent. 

“Stop. Aren’t you humiliated enough? Jeon Jungkook or any one of BTS deserves better. I mean look at you…” The girl with the fake nose did her a one over. “You’re not even like Blackpink. You’re a nobody. Everyone just knew you as the girl who’s easy. Have some dignity okay, it’s free.” 

Hearing the truth hurts. Maybe she really deserved this. Seo wasn’t like one to take self-pity but right now she’s getting convinced that what they claimed her to be is real. 

She looked at everyone and some who noticed her kept giving her the look. 
They were right. She’s a nobody and Jungkook won’t take notice of someone as lowly like her. She isn’t like Lisa or Jennie; she doesn’t even match to Blackpink’s personality and confidence so now she’s asking herself why she’s here. 

“Yeah. You’re right.” She nodded feeling depressed. “I get it.” 

Maybe in this lifetime, she doesn’t get to be happy. 

“Fine. I’ll leave. But dude, you got something on your face…” 

The other girl check her friend’s face but frowned when she found nothing. 

“No matter how much makeup you put on doesn’t mean the scar won’t show.” Seo remarked pointing at the girl’s nose. “What do you need a pretty face for when your attitude is as rotten as .” 

“This !” 

“Don’t get on my bad side.” Seo muttered and walked out of the club. 


She opened the door hastily almost startling Jungkook behind the Darth Vader mask. Seo was distracted for a bit when she saw his abs but proceeded to the elevator. 

 

 

Jungkook just stood and watched Seo as the elevator door closes. He thought about coming after her but decided to get inside first. 

He was walking towards Jungyeon who he spotted drinking by the bar when she heard some girls conversing. 

“That who does she think she is. Son Eunseo better watch it. I’m going to make up rumors and send it to Sector 101.” 

Jungkook turned and memorized the girl’s faces. 

“Look, Darth Hottie is staring…” The other giggled like a worm thrown on salt. 

Jungkook tilted his head and walked passed the girls hitting their shoulders with his on purpose. He couldn’t care less of his friends right now if they looked for him. 

He’s out. 

“Rude much!” 

“He’s so not getting a tip.” 

 

 

 

 

 

Taehyung managed to get Lisa inside one of the private rooms where Rosé was resting too. 

He has to drag his girl down from the table before he lost his mind and do something way stupid than his standards. 

He has put on his shirt not caring if he’s mismatched some buttons. He saw Jimin came back with his sleeveless turned shirt and assisted Rosé. 

“I couldn’t reach JK. We have to get them home.” Jimin panted and pulled down his cheap Dracula mask. 

Taehyung pulled out his car keys and tossed it to Jimin. 

“Start the car. We’ll follow behind after.” Tae said looking at the unconscious Lisa. 

“I didn’t find anyone who looked suspicious. I don’t think The Lost Seoul girl is here.” Jimin said putting the keys in his pockets before carrying Rosé bridal style. 

“Yeah, we’ll think of that later. Let’s get these crazy girls home first.” 

When Jimin left, Taehyung sat beside Lisa and wiped the sweat on his forehead. 

He watched her closely and found himself amused at what happened. 

“Aigoo, what have you done to me?” He smiled shaking his head. 

His head snapped towards the door when someone opens it. Taehyung pulled down his mask quickly to cover his face. 

A foreign stripper examined the room and he was tagging a girl with him.

“Sorry. Thought this room’s empty.” The guy said and shut the door. 

Taehyung thought that if he and his friends hadn’t come early then those strippers might have hit on their girls. When he thought about another man touching Lisa, he felt like stabbing someone. 

She needs to be lectured. He tapped on her face and tried to wake her up.

This opportunity doesn’t come often. 

“Hey, wake up.” 

“Hmm…” 

“Didn’t you realize that it’s bad to get drunk if you can’t handle your alcohol. You’re a bad girl. Bad bad girl! Admit it.” 

“I’m a bdgrl…” Lisa mumbled groggily. 

V smiled and thought of an idea. 

“Call me handsome.” 

“Handsome.” 

V was enjoying this.

Lisa tried opening her eyes and she groaned when she saw the joker’s face. 

“Mr. Joker…I don’t want to have an affair with you. I don’t think…I don’t think I want to break up with my boyfriend…let’s just keep our kiss a secret…” 

“KISS? WHAT KISS?!?” V was in sudden rage. He’ll cursed that boy’s once he finds him. 

“You know…our kiss…in the fashion show…I’m not your Harley…” Lisa mumbled weakly but it was enough for Taehyung to hear. 

V sighed in relief. “Open your eyes and look at me Lisa.” 

Lisa groaned and pushed herself to sit properly before opening her eyes. The problem with being drunk is that you knew what was happening while everything seems to sway. 

She tried to look at the Joker properly and when he took off the mask she giggled uncontrollably. 

“This is a joke right?” She chuckled. “Oh no…you’re really Tae…I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to cheat…are you gonna break up with me…is it going to be painful than lst time…” 

“You did not cheat on me. I was the Joker you kissed that night.” 

“Really, well that’s good.” Lisa pulled him close and made him sit beside her. “Tae…I want to sleep…let’s go home…” She said wrapping her arms around his neck. 

Her scent alone was filling up his senses. How can she still smell this good even after partying all night. 

Her breathing on his neck was sending him chills up his spine. 

“Lisa, I think I can’t do this. I might have to kiss you.” 

It’s not long after she replied. 

“Okay. Do it.” 

 

Taehyung was at his limit. He shouldn’t have kissed her because it felt impossible to stop. 

He knew he was taking advantage but still he kept on ravishing her because he’s missed her so much and he’s throwing all his frustrations in this. It didn’t help that she’s responding to his every touch. 

She was weak and at his mercy. 

But he can’t have her this way. She deserve better and he respects her. He respects her friends and he respects her family. 

He hooked her bra and sighed. 

He put the lazy strand of her top back on her shoulder blades and left a gentle kiss on her neck. He hugged her tightly and kissed her head. 

“I’m sorry.” He muttered and felt her hand  caress the back of his head. 

“There…there…” She said already half asleep. 

 

 

 

 


After starting the engine of Taehyung’s car, Jimin joined Rosé at the backseat. 

Thus began his rants. 

“I’m pissed at you, you know that.” He looked at her sleeping figure and smiled to himself. “Going with Joonie hyung and hanging out with Jk…you think it’s not affecting me. Tch.” 

“Is this your way of revenge because I hurt you? I’m hurt too Chaeng. I may be nice and I might appear like I don’t worry a lot but I do. Ever since I got you as my girlfriend I kept telling myself to not screw this up.” 

Little that Jimin know, his girlfriend wasn’t asleep. She just have her eyes closed and was listening to his every word. 

“So please understand me when I’m being possessive or insecure because frankly I’ve never fallen this hard for a girl… so yeah…maybe you can sleep on that.” He sighed. 

He picked her hand and locked it with his. “You can never lose me that easy babe. This love will go on for decades.” 

Chaeyoung fought hard not to laugh at his cheesiness. 

After a few minutes, Taehyung arrived and assisted Lisa to sit in front. 

“Took you long…” 

Taehyung ignored Jimin and went to the driver’s seat. 

 

 


Jungkook doesn’t know when will Seo stop walking. He made a face when he realized that they’re now nearing Jisoo’s place. 

He kept a good 10 feet away from her so she wouldn’t notice. His pride wouldn’t accept it if she finds out he’s following her to prevent what happened earlier from happening again. He should’ve followed her at the elevator earlier. 

Why is he always late when it comes to saving this girl? 


When she reached Jisoo’s house Jungkook sighed in relief. He watched her close the gate and get inside the house. 

Was his Namjoon hyung right? Does he like Seo? 

He couldn’t figure it out himself so he doesn’t know. All he knew was that he’s worried about her. 

Jungkook stopped by the gate and stared at it for a moment. He didn’t know why he was still there. Did he expect that the gate would give him an answer? 

Nope. 

“That would be crazy.” He spoke clearly. 

When the gate moved and opened, Seo’s face greeted him to his disbelief. 

“What would be crazy?” 

pride. She caught him red-handed. 

“Uh….uhm…” 

“I knew you were following me Jungkook. What do you need?” She said bluntly. Her eyes void of emotions. 

You. 

Jungkook’s thoughts startled himself more. 

“Where did that come from?” He said to himself but pissed the girl. 

Seo rolled her eyes. She didn’t quite expect that their meeting would turn out this way. 

“If you’re here to bother me then come back some other day. I’m really tired. Go home.” 

Jungkook almost followed her inside but asked her a question instead. 

“Are you okay?” 

Seo paused to close the gate and finally looked at his eyes. 

“You followed me here just to ask me that?” 

Jungkook didn’t answer her and stared at her instead. 

She heaved a deep breath and smiled. “I’m okay. Don’t worry about me. I can handle myself.” 

Jungkook felt like he shouldn’t let her go just yet…but why else would he bother? 

“Okay.” 

“Yeah.” 

“Goodnight Seo.” 

“Goodnight.” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n So how do you know if it's love?