Who's Who?

Love On Fire

Love On Fire

Chapter 1  Who’s who?

The plane from Australia arrived at Inchon Airport at 9:05pm KST. It was a beautiful autumn night of new beginnings, new friends and new lifestyle. Rose Park, age 19, breathed the southern air as she stepped her white sneakers out of the plane. She was beginning to wonder if this was a good idea to continue her studies in Korea. Not that her life back in the Aussie was anything bad, she just needed the change. Since last summer when she visited Korea for a wedding, it made her think about a lot of things. And somehow, doing this with her friends makes it feel right. She doesn’t want to miss out on anything anymore. She’s tired of being nice and predictable. It’s a miracle her parents agreed to let her do this. Well…under some difficult circumstances…which may include a small lie.

She picked up her phone and dialed her friend’s number. “Hey…Lisa…yeah… I just landed. So where are we going to meet?... okay…I’m almost there…”

She reached the boarding area for passengers who arrived and met Lisa by her car.

“Oh my god, Chaeyoung Park look at you!” Lisa said hugging her tight. They became friends when they were in middle school and attended the same dance classes.

“I’m soooo tired. I forgot how far this place is. I almost backed out.” She said acting all cute.

“Aww, you poor thing. Good thing we’re going at Jisoo unnie’s later. You know we’re heading out to play our first gig right?”

“Oh… Gig. Yeah,” she responds with a sarcastic smile. “Can we ditch?”

“Come on, you’ll have fun trust me.”

“Lucky for you, you’re not the one who’s having jet lags.”

“Omo, jet cramps?”

“Jet La-a-a-gs. When will your ears work?” Rose rolled her eyes. Lisa was being Lisa. Her ears haven’t changed as much as her body. Still s-xy as hell.

“Just be thankful because you’re probably not the only person who’s having jet lags right now.”

 

 

 

 

BangTan Scouts or more popularly known as BTS, are the kings of Seoul International University. They are the most sought off youths of not only the country’s business companies but also the entertainment companies as well. But besides the obvious fame in the local scene, BTS prefers to be on the low key side of life. Leader Namjoon Kim stated that fame is only a temporary luxury that creates unnecessary drama, and who would want that?

As fans, we wanted the best for these boys so let’s not make the “unnecessary drama”. But it’s so difficult when you’re 2 seats away from Kim Taehyung oppa in your Social Studies class!!! It’s not just their looks that make us scream. Because in all honesty, they can do everything!”

 

“Are you reading that blog again?” Jin said to his younger sister Jisoo when he entered her room.  They go to the same school but they’re on different departments. While Jin is studying film, Jisoo is on the other side of the campus majoring in liberal arts.

“I think this is nice. It’s made by your fans.” She responded.

“Tch.”

“You goin to Namjoon oppa’s party?”

“Yep, that’s the plan.” He moved closer and squinted his eyes on her laptop. “Seriously, why are they doing this?”

She rolled her eyes at her oblivious brother. “Ugh, cause you’re kinda famous? Look, they even made a profile for each of you.” Well that got her brother interested.

Jin walked to her side and reads his profile.

“hmm, your right. I do think this is nice. They got all my right angles on these pictures heh. Scroll down…”

“Sometimes I wish you just date girls because I’m afraid you’ll end up alone loving yourself so much.” Jisoo remarked at his brother who keeps on scrolling for his candid photos.

“But if I date girls my attention on protecting you, cooking for you, and fighting for you will be divided!” He dramatically said gesturing with his hands.

“Yaa oppa, don’t use your acting on me. We all know you’re the king of vanity. It doesn’t really benefit me that much so…”

Jin gasped at his sister’s response and acted as if he was shot to the chest and fell on the carpeted floor. He was laughing on his own when he noticed that his sister’s clothes were laid out on her bed. He tilted his head and raised an eyebrow.

Then Jisoo’s phone moved as it vibrated.

“Hello...Jennie?...Yeah…You’re here?...What do you mean your lost?” She exclaimed and got up. She pulled her brother up and pushed him out of her room.

“Bwoya…”

“Okay, I’m coming. Where are the others?” She waves at her brother as she slammed her door to his face.

Jin just stood there and stared at his sister’s door. “Weird. She normally doesn’t go out.” He shook his head and went out to Namjoon’s birthday party. He saw a girl looking at her phone standing outside their house. She must be Jisoo’s friend. He wonders where she came from, because this girl sure got a lot of luggage with her.

 

 

The night was still young but the ambience of Neon Clouds – a famous bar at Gangnam – was on fire, not literally at the least. The remix of the song Dope, by a kpop group called Bulletproof Boy Scouts, was playing at the DJ station. Everyone was feeling the beat, the lights, the music, the smoke machines…it was all on point.

Well everyone, except for Jeon Jungkook.

“HA-HA-HA, look at you Mr. Jeon, our maknae’s a man now. How’s being engaged treating you?” Suga ruined Kookie’s moment when he burst out laughing at him.

“Not now hyung, I’m not in the mood.” He said, gaining a grin from Suga.

“Gee, I’m already feeling sorry for you, it’s not even a month yet and you’re already sulking. Hey, at least your fiancée’s really pretty. And tall, and has a jet black hair, and a great cook. Isn’t that your ideal type?” Jungkook shook his head at Suga’s question. It was just like this night that the worst of the worst happened to him. His parents got him engaged on his 19th birthday, and first of all, what’s more stupid is that he doesn’t even like the girl. Her personality just stinks. He tried liking her, but how can he when even Tzuyu hates him to pits as well. What’s more annoying is that she’s using him for her to get to their leader. Tzuyu is obsessed with Namjoon so bad it just creeps him out.

“Hey hyung, if you like her so much, can’t you just seduce her? She’s driving me nuts,” He said showing his phone at Suga which displays 17 missed calls from his fiancée who was named in his contact as…

“Annoying Hoe,” Suga reads the name like he discovered a new word. “Wow, I thought it was just me who’s mean to girls…and for the record I don’t seduce girls Kookie. And don’t you mention that one time in Jeju. I ain’t doing something that’ll kill my rep.

Suga was pertaining to that one summer they had in the beach. He got drunk and called everyone “baby” in a really deep husky voice. Which to their amusement got them free food and beer because all the ladies and even grannies love it.

“Please hyungieee, pleeease. For me, for your cute maknae. Save my soul!”

“No way! You ain’t Jimin!”

“Oh lord, she’s calling again.”

“Just answer it, and tell her to shut the f-ck up.” Suga said taking a shot of tequila. He shook his head and grabbed Kookie’s shoulder. “No, don’t say that. Be a little more nice.”

Jungkook just gave him a cold stare and answered the phone. “What?”

 

 

 

“Thank the gods, I’m finally here,” Jennie said as she dropped herself on Jisoo’s bed. She arrived from New Zealand last night and rented a hotel room. She hasn’t had come over her jetlag yet but she needed to go to Jisoo’s place because she and 2 of her friends are going to stay there in a while.

“Haahaa, you gained weight,” Jisoo and smacked her b-tt.

“Shut up, I needed the b--bs because I lost them when I got thin.”

Jisoo sighs as she looked at her best friend. When she was transferred to New Zealand on her senior year in high school, she met Jennie. Meeting her was fate; she knew they’re really going to be bffs as soon as Jennie mentioned rock and roll and kPop. It was a miracle they still kept their friendship strong despite their locations.

“Yeah Mom, I just got here at Jisoo’s…yeah….will do. Okay…No, I’m not acting spoiled here…” Jennie talked lazily with her mom on the phone. The thing that she likes about Jennie is that she’s down-to-earth when she can be a total jackass-rich-kid.

“No mom, I’m too young to date, too pretty and too rich. No one’s too good for my standards…” Jennie sighs…

Maybe sometimes she’s a jackass.

Jisoo’s attention was caught by her phone when it showed a message from Lisa. She looked back at Jennie who was now at peace.

“Wake up you white-wannabe-asian girl. We’re gonna be late on our first gig,” Jisoo said pulling her leg. Jennie pushed herself up and glared at her.

“I’m letting it pass this time. For now, help me carry my luggage.”

“Wait, these aren’t all of them?”

“You’re looking at half, sister.”

“H-how did you…”

“I believe it was your brother who carried the rest of my stuff in.” Jennie said as they picked her things up on the veranda.

“You’ve met my brother?”

“Yeah, I’ve seen his pictures and Jin’s cuter in person btw. But he’s kinda weird…You know this is weird because we’re talking about your brother.”

“Yeah. Call him cute again and I’ll cringe.” Jisoo answered sarcastically.

The two of them finished organizing her things when Jennie saw Jisoo’s laptop screen.

“Who’s BTS?” Jennie asked curious about the blog title that read - BTS: Legendary Kings of Seoul.

Jisoo turned to look at Jennie with a smug face.

“No one…just some boys at school.” Jisoo answered dragging Jennie out with her.

“You mean our school? Why are they legends though?”

“We’re so late Jen. Questions will be entertained later.”

 

 

 

Rose was pacing back and forth while waiting for their friends. They’re at some private party at Gangnam at a place called Neon Clouds. The people looked bored as vegetables as they eat their food. There was a DJ but the guests were uninterested. This kind of vibe makes her nervous. She kind of wishes she was on the other floor where it’s obviously loud and energetic. She heard celebrities were partying at the penthouse.

“Where the heck are they?” Lisa was startled at Rose’s voice. She was their vocalist and her voice is usually sweet. But when she’s anxious, she becomes the Hulk. She held on to her drum sticks and said:

“Jisoo said they’re on their way here.”

They were suddenly interrupted when the celebrant Seungjun Park greeted them.

“Hi, er, what’s your band’s name again?”

“Um…we don’t have a name yet. Sorry, we haven’t talked about it. This is our first time.” Lisa explained.

“Oh…okay. That’s cool. But I kind of need a name so I could introduce you guys.” He said with a genuine smile.

Lisa and Rose both looked at each other and then looked back at the handsome guy with glasses. They’re guessing he’s a smarty pants and he doesn’t know that he’s hot. They were about to say a name when they saw Jennie and Jisoo enter the room with their guitars on their backs. Jennie came in with a black cropped top, skinny jeans and snapback, while Jisoo wore a pink shirt that says “geek”, white skinny pants and high tops.

“Black Pink” – Rose

“Pink Black” – Lisa

They both looked at each other and Rose nudged Lisa. “We’re going with Black Pink.” She said and turned to the celebrant who was catatonic at the sight of the ladies’ entrance. Rose’s guess – it’s Jennie.

“Hi, are you Seungjun Park?” Jennie asks the boy. “Sorry we’re late. We’ll be starting now.”

“O-okay…bye ladies.” He waved at them.

They all watch him walk away and faced each other for explanations.

“You definitely slayed that poor boy’s heart.” Lisa said to Jennie. “Anyway, are we ready?”

“Of course!” Jennie and Jisoo said in unison.

“Well then plug those guitars; I want to lit this place up!” Rose exclaimed and tests her guitar.

“What’s with her?” Jisoo said to Lisa.

“Jet cramps,” Lisa shrugged and sat at the drummer’s seat.

 

After 5 minutes of equipment set-up, Rose’s nodded at Seungjun’s direction to signal him that they were ready.

Lisa tapped her sticks and gave a light beat on the snare followed by Jennie’s bass. They were doing sound check while Seungjun introduced them to the guests.

“Everyone, give it up for Black Pink!”

As lame as it sounds, they were only a few who clapped. Jennie looked at Lisa at the mention of Black Pink.

“It took you guys so long to get here…” Lisa explained as if reading Jennie’s mind.

“Lisa…” Rose called and Lisa gave a count.

“One, two, one, two three four!!!~”

 

 

 

 

Jin was still on his way to the party and couldn’t catch a bus. He opened an app to hail a cab and saw a girl who’s probably doing the same. He saw a car about to park in front of them and realized it was his cab. He looked at the hopeful girl and walked towards her.

“Hi Miss…I’m J-”

“You’re Jin of BTS right?” Her eyes beamed at him and he tried not to be shy.

“Wow,” Jin looked away and turned back to the girl. “That fanpage is really something.”

“I’m Gabrielle,” The girl introduced herself and Jin accepted her hand thinking that maybe she’s a tourist here. Normally, people would bow when doing introductions.

“Are you going somewhere? Do you need a cab?” Jin offered to the girl and Gabrielle nodded. He helped her with her things and smiled at her when she was settled on her seat.

“Thank you so much!”

“Hwanyeong haeyo, Gabrielle-shih” Jin waved at her and watched the car go. He sighed and called Jimin.

“I’m going to be so late.” He said when Jimin picked up.

“Aye, that’s three of us. Hobi hyung’s asleep. Still on the train.” Jimin answered sleepily while Hobi was leaning on his shoulder embracing a plushie.

“How was the competition? Got the bacon?” Jin asks as he tries to get himself a ride. His two friends joined a dance battle at Busan just to get rid of boredom and also to get rid of Taehyung.

“I don’t think this is real gold I’m holding,” Jimin commented and speculates the trophy they got from the contest. “It doesn’t even sound like gold.” He flicked his finger on it and squinted his eyes.

Jin laughed. “I’m so proud of you guys. Hey, maybe you should l-ck it to prove its authenticity.”

“Eck, no way,” Jimin said but stuck his tongue out and reached the tip to the trophy. He made a disgusted face.

Jin finally got himself a ride and noticed another incoming call from Rapmon.

“I gotta go, Namjoonie’s calling. He’s probably in deep frustration right now. What with Taehyung moping about you guys not including him in the competition and far more worse is that Namjoon doesn’t want him singing any of his raps tonight on his birthday…That kid, he couldn’t be reached. Namjoon’s been worried since this morning.”

“Man, that bad?”

“Yeah, I gotta go. I’ll see you later.”

“See you.”

 

 

 

The girls managed to get the guests up from their seats and dance to their music. All of them enjoyed the stage and they loved it when their audience was cheering on them. They finished their performance with a smooth ring of Lisa’s cymbals.

They smiled at the response of Seungjun’s guests.

“Wow, wow, that was so amazing!” Seungjun remarked and introduced some of his friends to them.

“I was so surprise you guys agreed on playing on my party. Jisoo, thank you so much for playing at my party. Nothing like this ever happens, I mean you could always choose to play for BTS, they suited your style more but playing here, just wow…wow.”

“What’s with BTS anyway?” – Jennie

“Yeah, who’s BTS?”- Lisa looked at Rose and the latter shrugged.

“You don’t know BTS?” Seungjun looked at them like they have more than 3 pairs of eyes. “Jisoo?”

“Aheheheh, sorry Seungjun, it’s…they’re new here so they don’t have any idea or whatsoever who or what is BTS.” She smiled without emotions at the celebrant.

“Oh, oh… well…” Seungjun looked at Jisoo as if he’s calculating an equation based on her facial expressions. “See, BTS is quite popular around here. They’re actually having a party upstairs, it’s their leader – Rap Monster’s – birthday.” He said nodding and biting his lip.

“Aish, can’t believe he’s throwing a party here.” Jisoo whispered.

“Ah, really. Just how popular are they?” Jennie turned to Seungjun and Seungjun gulped at the proximity of their faces.

He scratched the back of his head and turned to Jisoo for help, but she dropped the eye contact and looked away.

“You should ask Jisoo, her brother – Jin – he’s a member of BTS.” He’s scared of Jisoo but he just couldn’t resist Jennie.

Jisoo picked some munchies on a server’s tray and turned to look at her friends with dry facial reactions.

“Wow, the food here is great Seungjun.”

He gestured a peace sign to her.

“Thanks for playing on my birthday!” He said saluting to Jisoo. It was too late for her to grab his arm because he was really tall and has long legs, he managed to escape her wrath.

 

She turned to the girls and smiled.

“Hiya girls, long time no see.” She grinned.

“Drop the act.” – Lisa.

“Explain.” – Jennie.

“Why were you late?” – Rose.

On their way to the lift, Jisoo finally explained to her friends that BTS is a group of boys who excels at literally everything that’s why they’re all legends. She also said/warned her friends that they’ll be encountering BTS around campus often because they’re active in all aspects of the curriculum. And that fans go ballistic every time a rumored girlfriend resurfaces. Thus making that girl’s life a living hell for just trying to be attached on a member’s name.

“Hmm…” Lisa hummed while stuffing her face with potato chips. “Why aren’t you dating any one of them?”

“That’s a good question.” Jennie affirmed while stretching her arms.

At this point, they reached the elevator and continued their conversation.

“They’re overrated. Plus I hang-out with them so much before they were this famous, and I just have seen so much obscenity. Trust me, they’re not as amazing as you hear they are.”

“But you never got bullied?”

“Of course not. I have Jin oppa. I love my brother so much that I forgive him for being a pig sometimes.” She said while nodding her head.

Because they were all focused on their conversation, instead of pushing a button they forgot to do it. Someone must’ve want to go down from upstairs that instead of going down, the elevator went up.

“Oh my god!” Jisoo panicked and pushed a lot of numbers in the elevator.

“What’s the matter unnie, you’re with us. Nothing bad can happen…right?” Lisa said to Jisoo who was internally screaming.

“I can’t be seen here!”

“WHY?” – Jennie, Lisa & Rose.

“They’ll never let me forget things like this. Yeah, it’s true I never got bullied by their gazillion fans, but the real bullies here aren’t the fans. IT’S THEM!”

“I don’t see the big deal here.” – Jennie.

“I don’t hang with them anymore! It’s been a long time. And if they found out I’m here it just means that I wanna play with them again.”

“That sounds really funny. Haha.” Lisa giggled and Jennie and Rose just stared at her.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I’m being unnecessary peervarted.” Lisa put her finger on as if she’s shutting up.

The elevator sound tinkled and held her breath to prepare herself for the unknown.

 

 

 

 

It was 12 midnight and Taehyung still couldn’t be found. Jungkook was beginning to worry about his friend that he left Suga in-charge to entertain the guests. He was texting Jimin when the elevator rang. He moved backwards in surprise when he saw girls running past him. He went inside the elevator and pushed the G button.

He clocked his head on the side and said…

“Is that Jisoo noona?”

 

 

 

“Whew, that was too close. Do you think he recognized me?” Jisoo asked Jennie.

“I don’t know. I didn’t even look at him.”

“Who was that anyway?” Rose asked Jisoo. It was a good thing they weren’t that under dressed. They were walking around in search for a vacant table to get their guitars down.

Lisa noticed that this party was very unlikely to the birthday celebration they were at earlier. It was so full of life and the people were all having a good time.

“He’s the evil one. The youngest of the members -  Jungkook Jeon.” Jisoo sighed as they finally settled at a table by the corner.

“I think he’s cute.” Lisa commented, still looking around the place.

“Guys, let’s not be fooled by their angelic faces. Trust me, if you ever think about dating them, just imagine a live boiling volcano about to eat you.”

“Let’s just not date till graduation. I think we all gathered here to focus on our music. Of course there’s also the academics but you know, we can’t be distracted.” Jennie stated while taking a glass of kamikaze from a server’s tray.

Rose nodded in agreement.

“But what if I want to date? Not particularly BTS but a normal guy? Is that acceptable?”  - Lisa.

“Just don’t let us catch you.” Jennie gestured to both of her and Jisoo as she laughed at Lisa’s expression.

“You know what, let’s enjoy the night. We were fine before we talked about those boys!” Rose said bringing out her Polaroid.

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have brought it up.” Jisoo apologized after taking photos.

“No worries. It’s inevitable.” Rose smiled at Jisoo and clinked their flutes.

Seconds later, a song called Fire by Bulletproof Boyscouts played. Lisa nodded her head and dabbed her hands up in the air.

“Come on, let’s dance!” Lisa pulled Jennie outta her seat. They were all dancing along with the people when Jisoo recognized one member.

“Omo, Suga oppa?” Jisoo watched as Suga tries to freestyle in the middle of the dance floor.

 

“Legends? Pff, he can’t even dance, you call that a legend?” Jennie snapped just the moment the music in the club died down. She immediately regretted that. Because now everyone’s attention was on her.

“Ooooooh,” she heard some of the guys said synchronously.

“Uh” She looked at her friends and saw them all looking away from her. Lisa was looking down. Rose was biting her lip. Jisoo was making a weird face like that of a disgusted client. Polite but secretly judging you.

“Excuse me; did you just told me I couldn’t dance?”  Suga faced her, arms crossed.

She looked at her friends and saw them shaking their heads. She thought she was new here, so she’ll spare him the y attitude. But lying isn’t her cup of tea, so f-ck it. She’ll just lie however it’ll turn out to be.

“Sorry, but I wasn’t referring to you. I was referring to him.” She pointed at some guy who’s not even close to the dance floor.

She looked at Lisa who’s head was on her palms in embarrassment. Jennie was pointing at the DJ apparently. Rose dragged Jen’s hand down.

“Oppa…I” Jisoo tried to explain on behalf of her friend.

Everyone was quiet. Well, not until the birthday boy came in.

“What’s goin on?” He looked at Suga who was looking at Jennie. Namjoon removed is trademark Ray Bans as he recognized Jennie.

“You,” He pointed at her.

“What?” She snapped at him and recognizes him as soon as he realized who she was. “Namjoon oppa?”

“You know this chic?” Suga said to Namjoon.

Namjoon was suddenly aware of the people around him watching. Of course he knows Jennie Kim. She’s a friend from middle school. He tutored her in an Advanced English class in New Zealand. But he couldn’t acknowledge her now. What with all the drama he’ll cause her.

“Uh…she looks familiar.” He said looking away from Jennie whose mouth is hanging open in disbelief.

“I think she’s a b-tch!” Suga accused her that made the four ladies gasp in bewilderment. It was the first time Jisoo saw this side of him. She couldn’t believe it’s true. Back then he was just a snob. What the hell happened and he upgraded this far?

Jennie recovered from shock and said, “Well, thank you. It’s about time I come clean and admit that you really are a bad dancer. Worst than his kind.” She said pointing at Rap Monster. Jisoo, Lisa and Rose’s mouth hanged wider.

“DANCE OFF, DANCE OFF, DANCE OFF!!!”

“What the hell?” Suga said as the crowd cheered for a dance off.

“What?...Scared grandpa?” Jennie said while pulling around her snapback to get ready.

Suga was a bit hesitant, but he just popped his neck and said:

“Let’s do this.”

“Bro…” Namjoon tapped his shoulder and gulped.

“Dude, I can beat her!”

“I’m actually scared for you…” Namjoon said and backed away. Suga made a face, but he pushed his nerves away. Something about her aura spells danger.

“HEY DJ, turn up the music!” Suga yelled and walked towards Jennie. “Ladies first.”

The DJ played a remix of ME, MYSELF & I by G-Easy. And as soon as the beat dropped Jennie started to krump. She got an impressive “woah” from the crowd when she started break dancing.

Her friends started to dab.

Suga turned to RapMon but RapMon just pursed his lips. Jennie finished her dance with a cheeky smile. She winks at Rapmon and blows him a kiss.

Suga couldn’t let himself lose. When it was his turn, he tried his best to shuffle and succeeded. He’s moves was big but when he tried to do a back flip, he failed.

“OPPA!” Jisoo blurted in worry.

Jennie was worried and reached for his hand to pull him up. He reached for it but she pulled her on the floor with him. He laughed at his own little trick that got Jennie really pissed.

“Okay that’s it.” Jennie pulled back in a jump - a technique that she learned from Lisa.

“Waah,” Suga said and stands up clearly acknowledging her skills.

“Are you just gonna stand there, Grandpa?”

“Tch, I’m not competing with a girl.” He shrugs.

She was about to jab him when the girls pulled her away from Suga.

“Is this how they normally behave?” Jennie whispered at Jisoo.

“No, it’s just him. He’s naturally rude.” Jisoo was worried. She knows Jennie’s personality. It’s the type to get in trouble with these guys. “Let’s just go, you’re braids are starting to get out of place.”

Jennie breathed a hair away from her face.

 

“Why don’t you fight with someone your own size, or someone with the same skill I must say, haha?”

Jennie and the girls turn and saw a tall lanky guy with a small handsome face talking to her. She did not expect his face to look this small because his voice was just so big and echoey. She also noticed that he’s with someone.

“Who’s who?” She turned to Jisoo.

“The one with the big voice, that’s Taehyung. He’s weird on the nth level. The other guy…he’s the evil one we run past earlier.”

“Okay, how much swag should I bring on the table?” She asked again studying Taehyung’s figure.

“Lots. He’s a really, I mean really good dancer.”

“Maybe I should get Lisa”

“No, he’s challenging you. Go take him” Jisoo whispered back and pushed her front to the dance floor.

 

 

“Bring it!”Jennie threw her cap on the floor and nodded at him. The DJ played Girls Like by Tinie Tempah. It’s such an upbeat song and Jennie practiced this dance before.

“Let’s see what you got” He said arms crossed. His face void of any emotions.

Jennie did her dance just the same with her practice sessions but she was left speechless when her opponent started to flash his moves.

Then everyone started to cheer him. The other 3 guys were just watching them battle it out.

“Go V!!! Show her!”

“SLAY SLAY SLAY SLAY”

Taehyung or V – which the fans started to call him, did a back flip and landed on his knees. He wasn’t finished yet, he continued to dance even with his knees and legs were on the floor. Lisa was pissed at this and she stepped up the dance floor.

When V got up from a jump turn, she pushed his chest with a finger and raised her leg flexibly. She did a quick split and her hood fell revealing her foreign face.

“Well hello there, doll face.” Taehyung said unconsciously.

 Using her hands, she pushed herself up and did a freeze pose.

 

The crowd’s energy heightened every corner of the room.

 

 

 She stared at BTS’ direction with a piercing look while she danced to the beat of the chorus. She saw V’s mouth hanging open at the sight of her. She walked gracefully towards V and clanked her teeth as if she’s gonna bite him. Taehyung gulped and looked back at his friends. He saw Jungkook and reached for his hand but Kookie doesn’t want to.

“No way hyung, those girls look like they’re ready to kill.” – Jungkook.

“Just let it go, they’re with Jisoo anyway. We’ll gonna catch up to them I’m sure.” RapMon pulled V when he was about to follow the girls. His sight never left them. He was watching them picking up their guitars.

“Hyung, I’m still a bit tinzy-itzy mad at you. If it weren’t for this kind of things I wouldn’t even think of talking to you this soon.” He was cut off when Kookie told him that he still owed him some money.

“Don’t get me started on you. How could you trick me and say that G-Dragon was coming here. Damn.” He pulled a bill out of his pocket and slammed it on Kookie’s hand.

Taehyung shook his head and followed the girls who was now attempting for an escape.

“WAIT!” He called after the girls.”JISOO-YAH”

“Lisa come on!” Jisoo called to Lisa who was lagging behind because of an ankle bracelet that fell. Lisa didn’t get the chance to recover it and went in the elevator with her friends. She didn’t even know why they’re running away from him. She just ran along with them.

 

 

Jin, Jimin and Hobi finally made it to Neon Clouds Hotel. They got out of the car when Jimin saw the girl he thought he’d never see again.

 

 

 

It was the summer of ’15 when his sister married Joohyuk Kim. A son of a business tycoon but with a humble beginning. 2 girls played with the band and sang a song that’s very touching, it made a way to his heart. He particularly admired the one wearing round glasses and asked her to dance right after.

He remembers the scene and the song they danced to like it was only yesterday…

Is it true? Is it true?
You You
Neomu areumdawo duryeowa
Untrue Untrue
You You You

Gyeote meomulleojullae
Naege yaksokhaejullae
Son daemyeon naragalkka buseojilkka
Geobna geobna geobna

Siganeul meomchullae
I sungani jinamyeon
Eobseotdeon iri doelkka neol irheulkka
Geobna geobna geobna

Butterfly, like a Butterfly
Machi Butterfly, bu butterfly cheoreom

 

“Hi, I’m Jimin by the way. That was a beautiful song.” He said trying to act like a man. His friends always compliments him as cute…

“I’m Rose… and thanks…you’re the bride’s brother right?” She spoke in a soft voice that made his eyes even smaller.

“Aye, that’s me. You think having a sister as tall as her you’d expect me to be tall as well right?”

“Hmmm…I think your height suits you. You’re handsome that way.” Rose choked at her words that made her partner laugh.

“I’m sorry was that cringe-worthy?”

 

The memories faded away as Jimin was brought back to the present when Hobi called him. He saw her turned his way and mirrored his reaction. He couldn’t move as he watched their car go further away.

 

 

 

 

 

*Comment, Upvote & Subscribe ^____^v