You Win

Love On Fire

Love on Fire

Chapter 12 You Win

 

 

 

 

 

After Taekwondo class Jungkook was heading back to the University when he stopped over at a flower shop. For no apparent reason, he felt like buying one bouquet for Jungyeon as a token for gratitude. He felt grateful that he has someone like her who looks out for him when his friends couldn’t.

“Hi Ahjumma, how much for the pink bouquet?” He asked.

“10 dollars for the pink one.”

“Okay, I’ll take it.”

He bought the flowers and smiled to himself. Even though it’s a rainy day, his mood turned bright when he remembered Jungyeon.

He was on his way to school when he saw Mingyu from the other side of the street talking on the phone. As he was getting closer to him, he heard him say…

“I’m on my way now. Yes. You got my word. I won’t let the Circle down.”

 

Jungkook stopped on his tracks when he heard that. What is Mingyu doing with The Circle? Is it really just a myth or…

 

It’s as real as what he just heard?

 

 

 

 

Taehyung and Lisa got stuck inside a telephone booth on their way to school from the Café. They were both waiting for the rain to stop but it only got stronger to ignore. They were both silent as they think about the things they wanted to say to each other.

“How can I tell her that I’ll be leaving soon? If I ask her to go with me, will she?” – Taehyung’s thoughts.

“I have to tell him about my family or it’s going to get worst if my brothers find out first. Should I tell him that I’m going with Minho Oppa this weekend in America? Or should I just ditch my brother and stay with Tae?” – Lisa’s thoughts.

“Maybe I can just tell her that I have a factory of ankle bracelets in America so that she’ll come with me…ah no, no, no. It’s too childish. Aha, Rose told me she loves make-up! Maybe I could buy her some soon…” – Tae…

“Do you want to-”

“Do you have plans-”

V bit his lip and nodded his head to her. “You go first.”

Lisa grinned and shook her head. “No you…”

“Rock paper scissors.” V suggested. They played and V won.

“Okay. I know we only started dating…but I’m going away on the weekend…to America and I might miss Jimin’s birthday too…”

“What? Where? How long?” She asked making a small pout.

“Just for 5 days. I’m going to Napa. I have to check the business.” He said not being able to look at her.

“Oh…”

V didn’t know how to invite her without her thinking that he’s obsessed with her. But he has to try to find out if she’ll go with it.

“But if you want, I can take you with me. You’ll love it there. Our vineyard’s not as huge as our property in Daegu but we have a Jacuzzi there…if you want…to you know…take a…dip…with…me…” He said while his voice is getting tinier.

Lisa’s jaw dropped and Taehyung saw this.

“I’m not a maniac! Don’t get me wrong…i-it’s…it’s just its new and even my friends haven’t used it yet.” He explained in panic.

“I’m going.” Lisa responded all other reasons are secondary.

“Y-you’re goi-”

“When are we leaving?”

“As soon as you like!” Taehyung said grinning excitedly.

 

 

 

 

Wonwoo went inside Raven’s that day to look for Jennie. He wanted to ask her out to watch some drive thru movies like what they usually do in New Zealand back then but he couldn’t find her in the restaurant so she asked around. He found Tzuyu cleaning the tables and asked her.

“Um, Hi…”

Tzuyu almost jumped in place when she heard his voice.

“What is wrong with you and why are you talking to me?”

“You’re Tzuyu right? Um, I didn’t know you work here too.”

“I just started a few days ago. If you’re looking for your fiancée, she just left like 10 minutes ago with bad boy Suga.” Tzuyu was going to go on with the cleaning when an evil thought came across her mind. She wanted to see Wonwoo’s reaction if…

“You know, they kind of looked good together. I mean, Suga Oppa’s into hiphop and I think Jennie’s into that same style as well.”

“Psh, I happen to like hiphop too. I rap really good you know and…don’t tell Jen-jen I said that.” He said when he realized he just confessed a secret.

“Ah, didn’t I mention that they’re going off to some province…together…just the two of them…” Tzuyu eyed him and raised an eyebrow.

Wonwoo was masking his reaction well but his tone of voice gave him away.

“Do you serve cappuccino around here…” He said his pitch slightly going up.

“Sorry Sir, we only serve teas.” She said picking up the dirty plates from the other table.

Wonwoo shook his head and walk his way out the door when Jungkook entered with a bouquet on his hand.

He looked over to where Wonwoo is and looked at Tzuyu.

“What happened to him?”

Tzuyu shrugged and her eyes dart down to the flowers. “Did you finally kill your sadistic uncle?”

Jungkook ignored her and looked for Jungyeon. “Where’s Jungyeonie? I’m going to give her this.”

“That’s for her?!?! Have you lost your mind????”

Jungkook just childishly stuck a tongue out on her.

“Why Tzuyu? What’s wrong with him giving me flowers?” Jungyeon said coming out from the kitchen.

Tzuyu suddenly realized what she just said. She totally meant it the other way.

“N-no, nothing, it’s just…come on its Jungkook! He might be all that but he’s BTS’ maknae. He’s evil! He probably has the worst skeletons in the closet. He’s the least person you want to date!”

Jungkook looked at Jungyeon and looked down feeling guilty about Tzuyu’s accusations.

“Trust me you don’t want to go out with him.” Tzuyu said. She genuinely cares for Jungyeon and based on her experience dating Jungkook, he’s not exactly boyfriend material. He’s vain and he only thinks of himself!

 

Jungyeon stepped closer to Tzuyu with her arms crossed.

“Hey newbie, I need you to fried some chickens. I’m going out.” Jungyeon said taking of her work robes and facing Jungkook. “Is that for me?” She said looking at the bouquet.

Jungkook pursed his lips and lend her the flowers.

“Come on, I’ll treat you some ice cream cake.” She said receiving the flowers.

“Whoooo!” Jungkook cheered.

 

 

 

The two of them talked about what happened over some cakes at a nearby café. Jungkook was silent while Jungyeon didn’t know what to make of Tzuyu’s actions. Does she really think she couldn’t get a guy to like her given that she has a “tomboy” reputation?

“Ya, Jungkookshi…”

“Y-yes?”

“Do you think I’m pretty?” She asks, her forehead creases.

“O-of course. I think you have a cute face.” He said blushing. He stared down to his food and thought about what Tzuyu said about him.

 “D-do you think I’m bad?” It was his turn to ask.

Jungyeon scoffed and sipped her frappe. “Of course.” She laughed but when she looked at him, his face was gloomy.

“You’re a bad-. And that’s cool.”

Jungkook smiled at her and took a spoon of the cake.

“Thanks for the flowers. You don’t have to do this you know.”

“Nah, you’ve really helped me a lot Jungyeonnie.”

Jungyeon coughed at his nickname for her. It’s the first time he stopped calling her Noona.

“I seriously wanted to thank you for being patient with me. Thank you for helping me quit my bad habit. You know you’re the only one I can talk to right now.”

Jungyeon smiled and patted his head. “You’ll get through this. I know you would.”

Jungkook pursed his lip and watched her adoringly.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, at campus, Seokjin and Namjoon were checking out the bulletin board for upcoming events. They usually let these things pass by hanging out together at Suga’s crib or at V’s farm in Daegu but it looks like they’ll be going.

“Big bang is coming in this one?”

“Sign me up brah!” Jin raised a fist and Namjoon bumped it with his.

“Wah, business dev is really ganging up this time. I wonder what our department’s cooking for our festival?” Namjoon thought out loud.

“Maybe you could pitch in. Hey, you can invite Seo Nyo Shi Dae!”

“That’s not a bad idea. How about the film department?”

“I’m not sure, but I think it’s going to be another film showing. And you know what’s the best?”

“No, what?”

“They’re going to premiere my moveeeeey!”

“OOOOOOOOOH!” - Namjoon

“YEEEEEEEEEEEEEA!” – Seokin

 

“SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” A professor shhd them.

 

“That’s so cool! You’re finally graduating Hyung!” Namjoon cheered Jin in a hushed voice.

“I KNOW! ISN’T IT EXCITING? I CAN FINALLY LEAVE YOU GUYS!”

Namjoon abruptly stopped cheering. “You hate us that much?”

Jin rolled his eyes and grabbed his friend’s shoulders.

“Tch. Come on let’s look for that registration booth and sign up.”

“Do you really hate your friends? Wah, after all we’ve been through together?”

“Stop acting cute or I’ll really mean it.”

 

 

 

Jisoo was memorizing her lines for her shoot this afternoon with her brother when she saw him with Namjoon at the business dev’s booth for the ball.

 

“What do you think you two are doing?”

“JISOOYA!” Jin was startled when he saw her. He signed the registration quickly and made Namjoon sign it quickly as well.

“Didn’t I tell you not to go to this event!” She growled making the two boys cower under her.

“But they’re having Big bang as guests of honor! We can’t miss this opportunity. They’re like immaculate Sis!”

Jisoo glared at her brother.

“Stop glaring at me!” – Jin.

“Seriously Jisoo, even I think you’re scary sometimes.” – Rapmon.

“You guys come with me…”

 

 

Jisoo brought the two guys by the tracks and told them a story.

“You guys know Do Kyungsoo right?” She started trying to recall a memory.

“The varsity who got disqualified to run in the nationals because of steroids?” Namjoon answered hesitantly. He wasn’t sure of his name but he knew Do Kyungsoo’s face. He remembered it was a hot summer day when their university hosted an interschool championship and the most anticipated event was track and field. Hoseok was a big fan and Namjoon could clearly recall how shock they were when the game was stopped when Do Kyungsoo was called out by the referees. It was that moment that everyone was embarrassed because Do Kyungsoo was representing the school. His actions were considered as betrayal. He got expelled after that.

 

“The traitor?” Jin said.

“He’s not a traitor. He was framed. He was framed by that guy named Lay.” She admitted. Mentioning his name was like summoning the devil.

“Hoseok’s friend?”

“That’s right.”

“But, h-he’s such a sweet guy, he would never.” Namjoon laughed but turned serious when he saw Jisoo’s grim face.

“He’s not what you think he is. He’s psycho. Don’t you know that he’s friends with Do Kyungsoo but because he thinks that he’s getting stronger than him, he got his own friend expelled?” She knew she might’ve sounded crazy that moment but she doesn’t care. She’s mainly concerned for Jin and a bit for his friends.

“He’s the type of person who doesn’t want anyone to overlook his presence. He’s a scary guy and I don’t want you guys hanging around with him. That’s why I don’t want you guys going on that ball he’s organizing. Who knows who he’s planning to execute this time?”

“How did you come up with this Sis?” Jin Asked curious where Jisoo is getting her information.

“Kyungsoo oppa and I have baking class together. It was one of those extracurricular things… he was really sweet and nice. He even helped me one time when I almost burned the whole cafeteria…anyway, I don’t exactly know the real truth, but I know he wouldn’t take those drugs. He’s too talented for that. The only thing that stopped me from being too close to him is because he’s friends with that grim reaper!”

 

The two guys looked at each other. No matter how much they would want to call her crazy, they couldn’t deny the fact that something about Lay was off. There’s just something about being so perfect that’s disturbing.

 

“Don’t worry too much about us Sis. We’re big boys, we can handle ourselves.” Jin said confidently.

“Right. Besides, it’s only one of him and seven of us.” Rapmon agreed.

“You don’t know that. What if he has an army?” Jisoo said.

“Army?”

“But we have our own army.” Jin commented greeting some girls to prove himself. The girls screamed but their guy friends took hold of them.

“See.” – Rapmon.

Jisoo smacked their heads in response of their arrogance.

“If something bad happened to you don’t say I didn’t warn you. I’m going first!”

 

When they saw that she’s no longer around, they speak their minds about what she just confessed.

“You don’t think…” Jin started.

“No. It’s possible. If what she’s saying is true then we really have to be there.”

“I’ll call the others.” – Jin.

“No. We’ll do this on our own first. We’ll tell the others later.”

 

 

 

 

 

Hobi was watching Jisoo and Jinyoung as they film for Jin’s movie from afar. Ever since last night, he made up his mind and decided that he’s going to get her to like him back again. He couldn’t let his chances blew off like years ago. He’s waited too long and he’s gotten enough of it.

He was about to run towards Jisoo when he saw some girl approaching Jinyoung when Jisoo bid him goodbye. He wouldn’t follow the guy if he didn’t find him suspicious.

He followed Jinyoung and the girl just enough to hear their conversation.

“What is it Nayeonah…”

“I need to get those videos.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Don’t play innocent with me Oppa. I knew you recorded our date in your house. I’m smart enough to know you only did that for your acting portfolio.”

Hobi heard Jinyoung scoffed. “Nayeonah, you know I really enjoyed our date. How can you say that?”

“Oh please. Cut it out. Just give it to me or else I’ll expose who you really are on your latest conquest.”

Hobi’s forehead knotted. What did she mean by ‘his latest conquest’?

Is she talking about…

“Hmm…you should be careful who you’re dealing with Oppa…Jisoo’s not just any other girl.”

“You’re making me laugh Nayeonah. Do you know you’re really cute when you’re serious like that?”

“I know that already. Give me the videos…or you’ll know what’s about to happen. It was nice talking to you.”

Hobi sprinted to the nearest corner to conceal his presence. Who is this girl anyway?

 

 

 

Nayeon felt like she was having a really bad day after her talk with Jinyoung. When Tzuyu decided to leave their clique for making amends with Black Pink, she felt like she was betrayed and humiliated. Even Yuju was convinced to leave the group. It was more embarrassing when she has to eat alone in the cafeteria. Then that weird guy, Bambam, started bothering her about her blog and what not. It’s so stupid. Why would he want her to join his club anyway? To get famous?

She was on her way out the campus when she saw Taehyung and Jimin with their girlfriends hanging out under the shade by the football field. Rose was playing her guitar while Jimin was taking selfies with her. Nayeon felt even more jealous when V took Lisa’s hand and put it on his chest. It didn’t help that he was already lying on her lap.

She felt her tears stream down her cheeks.

These girls…from the moment they arrived here, they just continue ruining everything.

She dialed her phone and decided.

“Hello…it’s me. I’m willing to cooperate.”

She can’t just let anyone step on her. If she’s going down, then, they’ll be going down with her.

 

 

 

 

Jennie and Suga got to Daegu before the sun sets. It was a miracle that Jennie got Suga to agree on coming with her. She was really interested about what happened between Suga’s relationship with his ex. She didn’t want to admit it but Suga reminds her of her big brother and she kind of missed hanging out with Joohyuk just to . Maybe that’s why she feels safe with Suga. Whenever she’s with him, she feels like she’s hanging around with her protective brother.

They didn’t bring anything with them to Daegu because even Jennie didn’t plan on going. It’s just that, she wanted him to realize something. That and she also kind of want to see a different side of Suga. She wanted to know if she’ll be lucky and see him cry.

“I told you, it’s pointless coming here.” Suga complained.

“Ah, provincial air is soooo good!” Jennie sighed and turned to Suga. “So…shall we?”

“I’m not going there. Let’s just go back!”

“Don’t be a coward and stop running away from this!”

Suga walked closer to Jennie and glared at her. “Why are you doing this anyway? What is it to you? All of a sudden you’re so interested in my past. It’s not like something will change. She was the one who gave up and it was okay to me! REALLY!”

“Really?” Jen asked. It’s obvious he’s not over his ex, she thought.

“Yeah. Really. You’re not doing this because you’re falling for me right? Don’t tell me you’re starting to like me?” He said challenging her. He’s actually scared if she’ll say that she likes him because that would be messed-up. He only sees her as a sister.

“Gross. Is that what you think this is? Let me tell you something grandpa, believe it or not, I want to help you. Now I don’t do charity like this a lot but since we’re friends – right – I think I owe you some payback.”

“Tch. Payback my , I’m still not going.”

She watches him walk away when she told him something.

“Don’t you know that your ex was sick that’s why she chose to let you go?”

Suga stopped and for a moment, he felt like the world was on his shoulders.

“What?”

“I’m not repeating what I just said.” Jennie told him and checked her phone.

Finally, she got him to go along with her.

 

 

Both of them were walking their way to Hana’s place when they stumbled upon a drive thru movie place. Jennie took the opportunity to take a photo of the view.

 

 

 

While walking together, Suga couldn’t help but space out. Looking back, he really thought Hana and him were just perfect. They were classmates from elementary school to middle school. She was the first person who taught him music. She taught him the piano. He was starting to fall for the music just as he was starting to fall for her. Took him a while to confess and he was glad that she returned the same feeling towards him.

“Ya, Jendeukie. When you broke up with your ex, didn’t you think of getting back together?” He said out of the whim. Maybe Jennie can relate to whatever he’s feeling right now.

“Mmm, nope. He cheated on me. Cheaters don’t deserve a second chance. Besides, I was very much immature back then.”

“Pssh, what changed?”

Jennie rolled her eyes. “Point is, our break up was clear on both parties and me and Kai agreed that it was for the better. I don’t know about you and your ex though…but for me, I’m very happy I ended things with Kai! It was messy at first but, I got through it.”

“Yeah, what with Wonwoo nursing your heart-OUCH!” Suga didn’t get to finish his sentence because she smacked his chest.

“You asked for it.”

 Jennie was telling Suga that she’s getting hungry when she felt that she’s no longer walking with him. She turned around and saw him stare past her and on the girl who was standing a few meters away.

Then she noticed that they were all standing in front of a renaissance themed cathedral.

“Wow, you have these things here?” She exclaimed and looked at Suga.

“Hana-shi, why didn’t you wait for me, I wasn’t done praying!” Some guy complained.

“Jendeukie…I thought you said she was sick?” Suga whispered and glared at Jennie.

“I did?” Jennie pretends to act innocent. She looked back on the girl and back to Suga. “So she’s Hana? Your Hana?”

“AIIISH!” Suga almost lost it.

“YA SEOLTANG, YOU STILL BEAT UP GIRLS?”

Suga heard this and turned to Hana. She was giggling as he was looking back at her.

“Hey Hana. How’re you?” Suga waved his hand. He and Jennie paced forward to meet Hana and her friend closer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After his “date” with Jungyeon, Jungkook’s day got brighter despite the cloudy weather. He was walking towards the exit when he got a call from Taehyung.

“Hello Hyung, you called?” He said cheerfully.

“Hey JK! Wow, you sound really happy today.” Taehyung remarked recognizing Jungkook’s happy tone.

“Yeah…so what’s up?”

“Jimin and I were thinking to have pizza tonight. Plus, we haven’t really hang out for a long time. And Business dev’s night is coming close so, we need a plan to wreck it.”

“Okay…I’m in.”

“Hey, don’t bring anyone with you. It’ll be just the three of us. Just like old times. We really missed you man.”

“Tch. Yeah, yeah. I got it Hyung. I’m coming.”

“Yeah, see you.”

“See you!”

Jungkook sighed and smiled at himself.

“I love this day!”

He was happily walking his way out the campus when he saw Mingyu get on a car with Bambam and that popular guy from his Namjoon Hyung’s department. He knew he shouldn’t be doing this, but Mingyu’s a good friend and he’s worried he’s keeping something from him. He got his phone and texted Taehyung.

 

JK: Hyung, I’ll be late tonight. Something came up. Don’t worry, I’ll bring chicken ^_^v.

 

 

 

 

After eating dinner, Jennie and Hana was left by the park because the two guys were using the rest room. And as much as Jennie hated awkward situations, she has to endure it to live.

“So…do you like Seoltang?” Hana broke the ice first.

“Huh?”

“You like Yoongi-ah?”

“Psh, what? Suga? No. He’s not my type.” She denied and looked at the tall trees around them.

“Why did you come here alone with him then?” Hana interrogated.

“Well, I just want to see if I can make him cry. He likes to act cool and manly, and sometimes it frustrates me that he can be such a rock sometimes.”

“You think if he sees me he’ll cry?” She asks amused.

“Yeah.”

Hana laughed and Jennie thought her laugh was really contagious.

“You know, you’re not his type, but it’s still annoying that he came here alone with you.” Hana confessed and crossed her arms. Her smile never leaving her face.

“He tolerates me. I think we saw ourselves in each other, that’s why. But I don’t think he’s over you…and I don’t think you are either.”

Before Hana could ask why she was doing this, Jennie beat her to it.

“He’s like a brother to me. And I think that’s my weakness. When I get close to someone…I give everything to help. And I think you guys have unfinished business and you really need to talk. He even speaks your name when he sleeps. He looked stupid but I think for some girls, it’s sweet.”

Hana looked at her as if she’s analyzing Jennie. When her sleeves raised when she moved, Jennie saw bandages on her wrists. Hana looked away and put her arms down so her sleeves covered her wrist again.

“D-don’t tell Yoon-”

Suga and his old friend Mark just came out from the restaurant when…

“MIN YOONGI YOUR EX IS SICK!”

“What? But she’s fine. Don’t tell me crap like that again Jen-”

But Jennie was already pushing Hana to Suga and she’s acting like a brat again.

“Tell him or I will.” – Jennie.

Suga rolled his eyes.

“I’m sorry Hana, I think Jennie forgot to take her meds today.”

Hana sighed and glared at Jennie. Then she turned to Suga and calmed herself.

“Yoongi-ah…we need to talk. It’s long overdue.” Hana crossed her arms again and her wrists showed him of white bandages.

Suga looked back at Jennie who was gesturing her hands to go on with Hana.

“Yeah, let’s talk.”

 

 

 

 

Jungkook paid the driver enough money for getting him to Mingyu and Bambam’s destination. He found himself in front of a building with people lined up outside. It seems like Mingyu and Bambam are partying tonight.

Funny he thought Mingyu wasn’t the partying type. He’s rather introverted, and just like Jungkook, the people scare Mingyu.

Jungkook was scrutinizing the place. He was sure there were even more people inside than outside. He’d rather stay at home and play games than party with different people. He thought he’ll just tell Mingyu about his concerns when he sees him at school but then he saw the guy coming out of the place.

 

Jungkook couldn’t paint Mingyu’s reaction when his friend saw him. It was like his friend just witnessed a murder.

“ YA, WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING HERE?” Mingyu grabbed his shirt and shouted.

“What the hell man? What are you doing here? You’re hanging out with Bambam? I didn’t know you’re into parties too!”

“Look, Jungkookah, you’re not supposed to be here.” Mingyu warned.

“What? Why? What’s going on with you? Are you hiding something?”

“You have to go now.”

“Yeah, perfect I was about to!” Jungkook brushed off Mingyu’s hands from his shoulders.

Mingyu felt a little relieved because if the other members find out, it’ll be the end for Jungkook.

“Woah, what have we here?” Sehun sang when he caught Mingyu and Jungkook outside the club. “Look Bambam, Mingyu’s friend finally decided to tag along.”

Jungkook saw Mingyu grit his teeth. What’s with these guys anyway? And why do they look like they’re all having trouble sleeping?

“Cool, hey man. Nice to see you here! Came to play?” Bambam greeted him. Jungkook didn’t know if Bambam was really glad he saw him here. After his V Hyung succeeded getting Lisa as his girlfriend, Jungkook doesn’t think he’ll get along with Bambam.

“Ah, no, I was just passing by the area. I happen to see Mingyu so…no thanks.” He was about to leave when the guy from his Namjoon Hyung’s department stood in front of him.

“Aw come, on. We’ll just have a few drinks. Our Mingyu here told us you’re good with games. We have consoles inside….and know what else he told us?” The guy smirked and reached something from his pocket.

The guy lit a cigarette and blew the smoke upwards. “He told us that you’re a fan of these babies.” He said putting the cigarette in between his fingers.

Jungkook bit the inside of his cheek and looked at Mingyu.

“I don’t think we’ve met before.” He said trying to compose himself despite the guy’s disrespecting.

“Oh, I’m sorry your highness. My name is Sehun.”

“Jeon Jungkook.” He said reaching his hand for a flight handshake.

“Yes, the golden maknae. Who wouldn’t know you?” Sehun nodded. “So, shall we go inside?”

“Hyung, Jungkookie has exams tomorrow-”

“Relax Mingyu, I don’t bite. We’ll just show him how to have fun through our style.”

 

 

 

 

“I didn’t know you’re friends with these guys.” Jungkook muttered under his breath while he and Mingyu followed the other two to wherever they’re going. “I can’t believe you told them about my smoking.”

“You should’ve had run away when he invited you. You don’t know a lot of things about me. And you don’t know a lot of things about the school!” Mingyu whispered back.

“Are you a part of the Circle? Wait, are they-”

Mingyu just stayed quiet. “I have to get you out of here.”

“Am I in some kind of trouble? Are they after me because they hate my uncle? It’s my uncle right?”

“They’re after you because you’re in BTS.”

“What?”

“Shhh. Just help me help you get out of here.”

They finally reached a room and there Jungkook felt like he was being suffocated. Because when they opened the room, not only it was dark with blue neon lights, but it’s also filled with girls, booze and that heady dry smell.

He suddenly had the urge to call his Hyungs.

“So Jungkookyah…let’s play?” Sehun raised a ball from the billiards table. “Two on two. Whoever misses a shot, drinks tequila.”

Jungkook and Mingyu looked at each other.

“How do you fare in this game?” Mingyu asked JK.

“Good. You?”

“Fair enough. I think we got this.”

“Okay, let’s play!” Jungkook gets the cue and nodded at their opponent not knowing what he’s about to get into.

The game was in favor of JK and Mingyu at the first 15 minutes but after that is when the alcohol kicks in. As they were playing, their opponents get stronger while they get more and more nauseous. It didn’t take long before he and Mingyu lost to Sehun and Bambam. Last Jungkook remembered is his phone vibrating from his pocket and two girls sitting beside him.

“Good night baby boy…”

After that, everything went black.

 

 

 

 

 

Jennie and Suga were on a bus back to Seoul. Jennie looked back to her seat mate and found him staring outside the window.

“Are you okay?” She asks him. She knows she wished she can witness him crying but when it happened earlier…although she was really glad, Jennie couldn’t help but feel sad.

Suga leaned on her shoulder and sighed. “I don’t think I am. I felt like I just swallowed a boulder…is this my punishment for being friends with you?”

“It comes with.” Jennie nodded and she heard him scoffed.

“My feelings for Hana…never left.” He said, his eyes closed.

“Tch. Why are boys so slow?”

“You’re saying that when you can’t even face Wonwoo. Why are girls so slow?”

“Don’t be smart. You owe me remember?”

“Fine, fine. Tonight, you win.” Suga said, keeping a mental note to take revenge on her soon.

 

 

 

 

 

That night, Hobi found himself staring at the pink bearbrick doll Jisoo gave him. He was recalling what happened earlier. He couldn’t resist and dialed Jisoo’s phone number. He bought another phone just so she wouldn’t know it was him and that he wouldn’t be rejected.

“Hello?” Jisoo answered.

“Hello, who’s this?” She spoke again.

Hobi didn’t know what he’ll say and he’s going around in circles not knowing he’s gathered an audience. Seo found it weird that Hobi’s acting way out of the ordinary. Her cousin was now snailing the floor.

“I’m turning off the phone.” – Jisoo.

“Y-ya, Kim Jisooyah, it’s me.”

“Hobi Oppa?”

“Yeah, I-”

The line went dead.

“She turned off the phone.” He said to himself, then he saw his cousin watching him curiously.

“Hey Seo, how’s your day?”

“Uh, good. So…where’s your friend?” She asked looking at her nails pretending she’s not interested at all, just making conversation.

“Oh, Jungkookie? He said he’ll sleep over at Taehyungie’s. They’re having their usual maknae madness night. It happens annually.”

“Ah, cool. Good night Oppa!” She smiled at him and then looked at the framed toys wishing that he wouldn’t notice anything unusual with one of them.

“Yah, Eunseo, don’t forget to take out the trash!”

She run upstairs and as she was going inside her room, she passed by Jungkook’s room. It was open, so she went in. Pretty obvious the guy didn’t mind the privacy.

His room was bigger than hers. He’s a bit messy, but she didn’t smell anything bad inside. In fact, his room smells like vanilla.

Seo walked over to the wall of Polaroid photos and she was amazed by it. It was like she was watching Jungkook’s life on a wall. She spotted one photo of him looking seriously at the camera and she took it from its place. She stared at it closely and giggled.

“You’re a real cutie and you’re such a snob too.” She said before putting the photo on the pocket of her pajamas. The truth is, before meeting Jungkook in person, she’s seen some of his photos from Hobi’s gallery. It’s just every time his cousin visits her in America, he would always tell stories about his friends. This got her really curious and from the photos she’s seen on his social media accounts, she always finds herself looking at Jungkook.

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook woke up in an uneasy feeling. There was still the smell and then there are still people. Before he knew it, 2 girls were leaning on both of his shoulders. One was hugging him and the other one was smiling maliciously at him. It scared him to depths thinking that maybe he was reliving a nightmare. He tried to look for Mingyu despite his world spinning.

“Mingyuyah---” He heard himself say.

“Don’t worry; your friend’s just asleep. Look at him.”  The girl with the cat headband said pointing at Mingyu who was at the other side of the table.

“O-okay. Um, when can I go home? I still have…Oh no…V Hyung, Jiminnie Hyung! Where are my Hyungs?”

“Shh…don’t you want to play with us?” The girl on his left whispered. He felt his hair on his nape stand up. Mingyu was right. He should’ve had run away when he had the chance.

“Come on baby…let’s kiss.” The cat girl said.

“N-no. Sorry, I’m underage.” He tried to push her away.

“That’s bull.”

Just when he thought about using force on these girls, Sehun and Bambam joined their table.

“EEEEEEEEY! How’s our golden maknae doing? Are you having fun with Jenny and Yuna?” Sehun said.

“Jennie?” Jungkook turned to look closely at the girls and got relieved that it was just his Jennie Noona’s namesake. It would be really bad if Jennie was one of them. He couldn’t even imagine it!

“Here, try this.” Bambam offered him a black cigarette. He unconsciously took it out of curiosity.

“What’s this?”

“Try it. It tastes better than the normal ones.”

“Can I go home after this? I really have to go. I am so late guys.” He pleaded then he saw Sehun filming him.

“HEY WHAT’S THE CAMERA FOR?” He yelled and when he tried to get up, the girls pulled him down.

“Yes you can go home boy. Now, take a whif.”

“But he’s filming!”

“He’s just like that. Nobody will see that video, it’s just for the members’ eyes to see. Its entertainment you know.” Bambam explained.

Jungkook pulled out his phone and his camera.

“What’s he doing?” Bambam whispered to Sehun and the latter shrugged.

“HEEEEEEEY HYUNGS! Just so you know, I’m doing this because they asked me too. Here I go.” Jungkook took the cigarette on his mouth and smoked it professionally. “Yey. I’m going home now.”

“Ya, get his phone!” Sehun whispered to Bambam.

Bambam was about to get Jungkook’s phone when Mingyu pushed him on the ground. He threw the table on Sehun’s direction to keep them busy. He assisted Jungkook and bolted outside the club. Luckily, his ride arrived on time and their escape was successful.

He quickly gets Jungkook’s phone and transferred the video on his web account. And just as he thought they’d escaped, he saw Sehun’s car tailing them.

 “. Ahjussi, please take a short cut on the next block.” He commanded and looked at Jungkook who was smiling idiotically on his seat. “God man, what did they feed you?”

“Man, that was the sweetest cigarette I’ve ever tasted!” Jungkook laughed then fell asleep right after.

“Aish, why do you have to sleep now? Oh my god. Ahjussi, stop right here.”

 

Mingyu carried Jungkook and put him at the side walk behind the trash bin.

“This would be really funny hadn’t we’re in a difficult situation. Sorry Jungkookah.” Mingyu said getting Jungkook’ phone as he quickly headed back inside the car.

 

 

 

 

“Yes Mom, I’m doing fine here. I told you already, I’m a good girl.” Seo yawned as she smiled at her mother. They were talking through skype and she has to stay up late so that her parents will have an easier time talking to her.

“Okay, you should sleep now dear. And don’t be stubborn to your cousin. Okay, I’m going now. Goodnight my princess!”

“Goodnight!” She yawned. She went downstairs to get some milk. She was about to head up when she saw Hobi’s note on the fridge.

It says: Take out the trash or you won’t be eating at all.

There was even a skull emoji sticker at the end of the note.

 

 

 

Seo was complaining and cursing her cousin while she’s carrying the garbage bag to the trash bin. She lazily dropped it and covered the lid without fixing it, obviously not liking the chore. She was cringing just by looking at her hands when her sight directed across the street.

“Ew, just when I thought he wouldn’t stoop so low.”

She turns around when she realized it was really Jungkook sleeping across the street!

“No way!” She called and crossed the street.

 

 

 

 

She was almost hugging Jungkook as she assisted him to his room.

“This would have been romantic, hadn’t he smell like weed and alcohol combined! Aish! This guy drives me crazy!”

She threw him to bed and Jungkook groaned in discomfort.

“Hot…so hot…” He mumbled and tried to take off his clothes.

“Oh no…oh…the AC!”

Seo blasts the AC to the maximum. And when she’s sure that he’s no longer hot, she moved closer and took his shoes off. She took a towel from his drawers and washed it with water. Then she wiped his face and his neck down to his arms to make his sleep a little more comfortable. Next, she turned the AC to a normal temperature and she fixed his head on the pillow.

She squinted at his peaceful face and moved closer. “You’re bad to me, but you make me do these things. Why are you so unfair? You can’t treat me like that just because you think you’re perfect. Well, maybe you are…but still…can’t we at least be friends if I’m not allowed to have a crush on you?”

She leaned on her hand as she watches him sleep. “Goodnight Jungkookie.” She patted his head and just before she can stand up, the unthinkable happened. When JK turned to her direction, their lips accidentally touched.

She gasped at what happened not sure if it really happened. She looked back at Jungkook and she saw him smiling but he was still sleeping.

“You’re different…” He mumbled.

Perhaps, is he dreaming?

Her fingers were still on her lips. This guy just unconsciously stole her first kiss!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

OMG you guys, WINGS TOUR IN MANILA was soooooo dope, I don't think I can move on! The boys were all so unreal that I have to convince myself that they're there, just literally a foot away because I was so close to the stage. But being there was like being in the middle of a battlefield. Armies are no joke. We fangirl hard for these boys. We're not just crazy, but we're also extra...but still part of this world. HA.

And because I was really busy, it took me a while to write this chapter. Honestly, I was struggling to write this one because each of the character's story is getting deeper and I thought I have to get to know these characters on another level. Because I don't want to just write a story so fiction that it doesn't really happen in reality given the circumstances. As much as possible I want these characters to be relatable and at the same time close with the real BTS and Blackpink. 

I also want to let you know that...I'm almost done with the story.

It's sad but I've already made up my mind to finish the story up to 16 or 20 chaps only. You know, like a K-Drama episode. 

So there you go, here's the latest chapter and I hope you guys have a great day/night wherever you are.

Til next chap!

^_^