Opportunities

Love On Fire


Love On Fire


Chapter 3 - Opportunities

 

 

“How is a collab helpful again?” Suga asks Jungkook. The two of them were heading home from Jin and Jisoo’s house while the others stayed for one or two reasons. Either they’re really lazy to go out or they want more time with the girls…or it could also be both.

“Hyung, aren’t you listening?” Jungkook turned to Suga who casually shrugged. “The game plan is to make the stage festival like a peace offering to the girls. We haven’t won first place during the Anniversary Festival. We always lose to the Jazz Club because a lot of the students think we’re too hip hop. I think the girls are very talented, they can help us win. Plus we’ll have a reason when people asks us why we hang out so much with them…because at the end of the day we meet each other to practice. This is foolproof, hyung!” He explained to Suga.

“Oh…we’ll make the fans think that it’s just business when some of us are actually trying to date the girls right?”

“RIGHT…well, no. Nope. It’s not like that at all.”

“Who are you trying to fool Kookie? I can see right through you. Tch. You dirty guy.” Suga said leaving Jungkook speechless. Suga was already crossing the street when Jungkook snapped out of it.

“Wait up hyung!”

“Walk faster, my dogs are hungry!!!”

 

 

 

Jisoo and Lisa were cleaning the dishes while talking about the part-time job they’re going to sometime later. Jisoo said that Jen and her knew this restaurant at Itaewon where they can apply to. Because a part of the deal with their parents is for the girls to be independent, Jennie, Lisa and Rose won’t be receiving any extra allowance. Instead, they’ll have to work for it to buy things out of their caprices.

“Jennie and I saw their ad and they just opened a week ago. They offered us a good deal. The pay is not that high, but they gave us access to use the room next floor. Jennie thought it can be our practice area. We can transfer our equipment there.”

“Wow, that is a good deal unnie. We’ll be using it for free right?” Lisa asks Jisoo while wiping her face causing the soap bubbles to stay on her nose.

“No it’s not free…Jennie actually made a deal with the lady boss about that.”

“What?”

“Don’t worry, it’s just we’ll have to be the in-house band. It’s good for our exposure.”

“Omo, Jennie unnie is really good at making deals. Ah, she’s an heiress, how could I forget that.”

“You’re an heiress too may I remind you just in case you’re forgetting that.”

“Tch. I’m not. My brothers can take care of the company. As for me, I’ll do whatever I want.”

“And that’s why you’re here helping me with the dishes.”
Lisa sprinkled the bubble foam to Jisoo’s face in reply to her clever remark.

“O, my mother will call today. Oh my gosh, what time is it?” Lisa said taking off the hand gloves, drying her hands and looking at the wall clock. She excused herself from doing the chore and bolted to her room.

 

 


While the others were inside, Jin, Taehyung, Namjoon, Jennie and Rose were outside checking out the plants that Jin is growing. He was touring the girls while asking tips from Taehyung about herbs. Because V is majoring in farming and agriculture, he knows best about plants.

While Tae was watering the plants, Jin talked to the girls that from time to time he’ll check on them to see if everything’s okay.

“Actually, we don’t mind if you’re here. We’ll spare you the awkwardness. I actually felt bad you have to move out. I mean this is your house.” Rose said concerned about Jin.

“Yeah. I don’t get why you have to move out. We’re not weird.” Jennie said causing V to look at her. When their eyes found each other V looked away abruptly.

“You don’t have to worry about him Jenduekie. Jin hyung’s actually happy to live with me.” – Rapmon.

“How ironic.” – Jennie.

“I appreciate the concern girls, but you don’t know my friends. It’s them I’m most worried about. Now that girls are in my house there’s no stopping them from visiting you because they have me. But if I’m not here, they will have the decency to not bother you.” Jin explained making Rapmon laugh and Taehyung cough.

“Right, you’re so right hyung.” Rapmon chided.

“Right?” Jin nodded at Rapmon and then turned to V. “Right Tae? Agree with me bro.”

“Ehem..yeah...you’re right.”

 

 

 


Jisoo was into deep thinking about Jungkook’s plan about the festival. During this time, students are usually in high spirits and they all just wanted to have a good time. She thought it’ll also be a good opportunity to welcome her friends along with the newcomers in school. Jisoo was thinking of that when she thought Lisa came back to help her with the chore. But to her surprise, it was Hoseok. Out of all BTS members, Hobi’s the one she avoided the most. It was a long time ago when she was in High School and he was a freshman in college. She had a small crush on him because she had a thing for dancers and cheerful boys. It wasn’t a big deal to her now, but she couldn’t forget that fateful day when he rejected her. It was too embarrassing and it was one of the main reasons why she distanced herself away from the boys.

“Wow, you’re doing great with the dishes I must say.”Hobi started. He put on the gloves that Lisa was using earlier and put them on helping Jisoo.

“You don’t need to do that oppa. I’m almost done.” Jisoo smiled awkwardly.

“Nah, I insist.”

“Okay…thanks.”

They washed the dishes without saying a single word. Jisoo was focused on what she was doing while Hobi wanted to have conversation with her. He was a bit tense about it and he didn’t know why he offered her help in the first place. He didn’t even like the chore.

“So…word is you’re at the top of your class last semester.” He said glancing carefully towards her direction.

Jisoo smiled and laughed a bit at his remark.

“Word is right. I have to excel more that semester if I have to get my parents’ approval of me joining a band.”

Hobi wanted Jisoo to talk more like before. He was an idiot to think that nothing will change after she confessed to him. Now that’s happened, it’s time to redeem himself. But it looks like his time is up when Lisa showed up and Jisoo just finished washing the plates.

“Unnie, you’re brother’s looking for you. O – you finished the dishes!!!” Lisa remarked raising a thumb and Hobi smiled at her.

“Uh okay…where is he?”

“He’s at the garden. Hey oppa, thanks!” Lisa said and took off.

“Tch. She just wanted to get out of this. Anyway, I’ll be going. Thanks for the help.” Jisoo said bolting away from the kitchen making Hobi sigh.

“Anytime.” He crouched on the floor and started doodling scribbles on the floor. Then he palmed his face in frustration.

“I’m so stupid. Aish…babo, babo, babo!!!”

This was the scene Jimin walked into that he almost thought of pouring water into his friend.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Jimin said not knowing if he’s going to be concerned or this was just normal behavior.

Hearing this, Hobi composed himself quickly and stood up with a glowing face. “Hi Chim Chim! Come on, let’s play with the others.”

“You’re getting me worried here hyung.”

“Aww, you mochi. You’re too sweet!” He said drawing his face closer to Jimin. The latter panicked and ran away from his clutches.

 

 

 


Jimin was running away from Hobi when he crashed into Rose. It was a good thing he got her before she fell on the pavement. He was holding her firmly on both arms and matched her height which was only 2 inches below his and looked at her scrunched face. She was obviously “shooked by” the interaction. This got Jimin laughing.

“Hey…are you okay? Rose?” He said putting away some strands of her hair from her face. “Chaeyoungie?” He called her by her real name.

Rose then shook her head, blinked a couple of times and recovered.

“Is your body made of rocks or what? Geesh it’s like I slammed into a wall.” She said jokingly. Jimin once again found himself immersed into her. He realized that nothing has changed ever since when he first saw her. Now he really felt like a jerk after what he did to her in Busan.

“I’m sorry.” He finally said pertaining about what happened in Busan.

“Tch. Next time watch where you’re going.” Rose said taking a step away from him to go to her room.

“Yeah, that and for what happened before…you know in Busan…I’m sorry for not showing up at the café. I didn’t know you’re leaving… I didn-”

“It’s fine. You don’t have to explain to me. Maybe you had your reasons.” She said cutting him off. Rose actually thought Jimin was going to ask her to be his girlfriend that day. She thought they were getting along just fine after the wedding and also after their little tour around the province. But the day after that doesn’t seem to fit the puzzle. Maybe she interpreted his actions wrong. He didn’t even ask for her number and he didn’t even ask if she’s single or not. Maybe he wasn’t the guy he thought he was and that what happened at the wedding was just a spur-of-the-moment thing.

“To tell you honestly, I thought we-” Rose suddenly looked at Jimin and remembered that time when she said that she can handle guys like him.

“I was wrong. I can’t handle guys like you.”

“What do you mean?” Then Jimin figured out where she’s getting at. Does she think he’s playing with her? Doesn’t she know she’s the only girl he shared his secret place with? And doesn't she also know that there are 4,314 other Park Chaeyoung, and 7,000+ Park Rose results in Facebook?

“You don’t get it. That time, I had insecurities. I was-”

“GUYS IT’S TIME TO LEAVE!” Jin called from his room and then his friends found him and Rose at the veranda.

Leave it to his friends - the cckblockers.

“Hey Jiminnie! Say buh-bye to your lady friend now.” Rapmon said wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

“See you at school tomorrow beautiful Rose.” Rapmon said bowing slightly at her. Then Jimin nudged his side frowning at him.

“Don’t call her that.” He snapped and stared at Rose before getting out of Namjoon’s arm.

"What's wrong with that guy? You know he's usually friendly with girls-"

"HYUNG LET'S GO!" Jimin yelled and pulled Namjoon's hand away from his girl.

 

 


That afternoon the girls went out for lunch and went to their employer next. When they reached Itaewon, they found the place where it says: Raven Knight’s Chicken Restaurant. They stepped inside and met Jihyun who is the owner of the place and her daughter Jungyeon.

“I really appreciated you girls for taking the job. It’s always nice to have an additional helping hand around here. You see this place is a bit ancient and it gets more and more difficult to maintain it. Especially with Jungyeon going out for deliveries, I realized that I can’t do everything by myself.”

“Must be tough. I couldn’t even clean my own room by myself.” Jennie said looking around the place. The restaurant was not that big but it’s not that small either. It has a pool table. 2 shelves of board games to play with and there’s even a dart wall. Then there’s also a bar counter top.

Jungyeon, who’s same age as Lisa and Rose studied Jennie from head to toe.

“Are you sure your friend here is okay with the cleaning job?” She asks Jisoo.

“Ahehe, she’s good at bar tending. Cleaning…well, she can manage fine.” – Jisoo. Jungyeon was still suspicious about the girls’ capabilities but she decided to give them the benefit of the doubt.

“Alright. If you say so. I’ll be going….nice meeting you all.” She smiled and bowed to them. She gets the boxes of chicken and put on her motorcycle helmet to do the deliveries.

“Bye my daughter. Take care!” Jihyun called out and waved at her daughter.

“Now that I have you girls, we should all be like family! So…shall we get your uniforms?.” She giggled excitedly while the girls don’t know how to react.

The uniforms were actually cool and fashionable. The top was a black long sleeves shirt and its paired with a black maxi skirt. They have an apron to put on top of it and they’re all set. There are also a few house rules to the restaurant. Guys aren’t allowed inside but if he’s accompanied by 1 or more female friends then it should be okay. Minors aren’t also allowed to stay at 10pm onwards because of the bar. And here’s the cool part, waitresses and employees can have free chicken and beer if quota for the day is met. They will also have shifts. 2 girls in the day and 2 girls in the night. The girls decided to have the maknaes, Lisa and Rose in the day and then Jen and Jisoo will take on the night shift.

 

Lisa and Rose started working immediately that day. It was fun because there aren’t many customers because it was a Sunday. Although it seems easy, both of them got exhausted just by walking around, taking orders and cleaning the place. After their shift, they went upstairs to check out the studio room where Jennie and Jisoo are currently organizing.

“Wow!” Lisa gasps in awe.

“How did you clean this room so fast?” Rose said. Jennie smirked and said, “I’ve asked some of my brother’s men to redecorate this place right after we got hired last week.”

“Makes sense.” Lisa said and sat on the couch. The studio was already lit. It was good enough to fit them and 5 more people.

“Didn’t Miss Jihyun say anything though?”

“Um…she said this room’s our responsibility now so we can do anything to it. But we gotta pay electricity and water bills though…and of course we have to play on gig nights to cover for rent money.”

Lisa and Rose nodded as they were taking in the awesome interiors of their humble studio.

 


“Jen it’s almost 6:30, it’s time for our shift.” Jisoo called from the restroom. She tossed Jennie her uniform and then tossed Rose the card keys to the house and the studio. Jisoo then told them instructions on how to get home and to take care of the keys or else they’ll be dead.

“It’s gonna be dark soon and you guys better go home.” – Jisoo said while tying her hair into a bun. Then Jennie came out of the restroom looking like she’s about to perform in a concert.

“What? I wanna be fashionable.” Jennie answered to their unspeakable question.

“I guess we’re all be leaving then.” Lisa stands up and gets the keys from Rose.

“We better have our own keys soon. What if I left this on the bus? Or, or I dropped it in the trash? OH My God that could really happen!”

“Why don’t you take a chill pill sis…you don’t have the keys.” Jennie said pointing the keys which are in Lisa’s hand.

“You’re not losing em now and no, you won’t get a copy. Now both of you go home or I’ll roast both your asses.” – Jennie.

“You’re no fun.” Lisa said sticking her tongue out. All of them got down and met Miss Jihyun who was now wiping the tables while looking like she’s doing an advertisement.

“Miss Jihyun, hi! Just rest and we’ll take it from here.” Jennie said sweetly – her friends almost puke - like she’s hiding her demonic alter ego.

“It’s hard to believe I’m friends with her.” Lisa muttered watching Jennie clean the tables.

 

 

 

Lisa and Rose were talking while they were wandering throughout the city. Lisa gave her sling bag – which has the keys – to Rose because she wanted to buy an ankle bracelet to replace the one she dropped at Neon Clouds. And because Rose doesn’t want to go for a stroll anymore, she decided to get a cab and go home instead leaving Lisa in the busy streets of Itaewon.

Ankle bracelets are Lisa’s thing. She can’t go on without it. She think’s that the accessory is a part of her identity that is why when she lost it last night, she’s very eager to buy a replacement.

Coming to Korea is a big leap for Lisa. She’s only been here for a week and she’s glad she made the decision to go. It was a good thing she was taught to speak 5 languages when she was still a kid because it comes with being a daughter of a CEO. Lisa thought she was lucky to be able to live simply despite her status. Because unlike her older brothers who will succeed for the position of their father, she was practically raised by her grandparents. Thinking of them made her missed Thailand more.

Her attention was caught by an anklet that has a white and yellow shell beads. She picked it up and raised it close to her face.
 

She was admiring the bracelet when she noticed that she was being watched. She turned to her right and squatted in front of a cute young girl.

“Hi there.” She smiled at the girl.

“You’re Korean?” The girl asked her while biting her nails. Lisa looks over to see if this girl’s parents are around. Nope, no sign of adult supervision.

“No, I’m not Korean. How about you, are you Korean?”

“Yes, I am a Korean. Is there any chance that you are Barbie? You look like one of my dolls.” The girl continue to asks gaining confidence this time.

“Yes. I am her. Now this Barbie is asking you dear princess, where are your parents?”

“um…I…I… was with them in the jewelry store. But I saw you and then I f-followed you.”

“Let’s get you back to the jewelry store.” She said to the kid and thought it was her hair’s fault this situation happened. She took the girls hand and poked her cheeks.

 

 


Kim Taehyung was at Itaewon that night. He was ending his shift as a puppeteer when he saw Lisa shopping for ankle bracelets. He was watching her closely when some of his fans ran to him for a lift.

“Oppa, my turn, my turn!” A kid came over and hugged his leg. He passed the kid he was holding to the kid’s dad and carried the little girl who was hugging his leg.

“Aigoo. Hello princess!” He carried the baby girl who was now embracing his neck. He was rocking the little girl in his arms when he noticed Lisa was taking care of a little girl too. He smiled thinking that both of them at least have one thing in common.

Now he has something to talk about to his crush once he gets an opportunity with her.

And to find out himself if she’s a fun person, he decided to play some tricks on her. He smiled at his idea.

 

 

 

Jimin locked the dance studio where he teaches dance class to kids closed. He checks the time and he still doesn’t want to go home. Instead he wanted to see her. But he also doesn’t want to defy the order of the Jin.

“Guys, I know you like Jisoo’s friends. Whether you like them to be your friends or more than that, I think it’s best if we avoid them at school. It’s best for them…I underestimated that blog. It’s seems as though it gets a lot of views as time goes by. Namjoon and I talked about this and this is our solution. What do you guys think?”

“It shouldn’t be a problem.” He said to himself. If he doesn’t want to get Rose in trouble then he’ll do everything to protect her. But he will also need the time to be with her if he wants to win her over.

“What should I do?” He was asking the sky as if it will give him any answers when a pair of arms circled around his waist.

“JIMINNIE!!!”

Jimin untangled the arms and faced his number one sasaeng fan. Well she’s not entirely but sometimes she’s as annoying as those kinds of fans.

He heaved a deep sigh as he looked at Sasha Im.

“Hi oppa!”

 

 

 

Lisa waves at the kid as she goes out the jewelry store. The scene only made her wish she was back in Thailand with her grandparents. Growing up, she was always challenged to be the best and her being the youngest will always result of her brothers protecting her. Not that she needed to, but since they have an empire chain of hospitals around the globe, they feel like she needs it.  She needed to beat 20 big guys in muay thai just to prove to her father that she can be independent in Korea.

She was missing too much of Thailand to realize that she’s walking to a dead end. The darkness of the streets suddenly felt eerie to her. Now this doesn’t normally scares her because she only fears God and her grandparents and maybe sometimes Jennie, but this feeling gives her the chills like someone has been following her. It’s like her thoughts were being heard when a sound of a footstep came behind her.

And then…

“WAH--OUCH!”  

The culprit startled her and held her waist making her scream and then when she turned to him, she quickly poked his eyes. The guy was slim and he was wearing a black hoodie. He was struggling and howling on the pavement while palming his face.

“My eyes! My eyes, it hurts!!!”

Then she recognized the huge echoey voice.

“Omo, Taehyung-shi?” Lisa gasped and dropped on the ground to help the poor guy.

“Normally, the girl would slap the face…but why did you poke my eyes?” Taehyung wailed and tried to open his eyes.

“I’m so sorry. Aish, why were you being shady? Look where it got you!” She said looking closely and holding his face, checking if anything’s critical. “Do you think you can open them? Gosh, I’m pre-med but I’m no ophthalmologist.”

“You’re pre-med?” He said successfully opening an eye. He gulped when he noticed the proximity of their faces. Lisa noticed this too and blushed. She moved back to give him his personal space.

“Yes. I’m taking Biology as a major.” She stood up and helped him get up. She’s still worried about his eyes and she held his face closer to her face again ignoring the increasing beat of her heart. “I could get you some saline solution but I think it’s still best if we see a doctor.”

“A what solution?”

Taehyung thought it’s not possible that a heart could skip a beat but when Lisa grabbed his head closer to hers, he thought it made sense. He unconsciously opened his other eye and took the opportunity to study her doll face. In 5 seconds, Taehyung already come to a conclusion that Lisa is the personification of all the things he likes in a girl. That’s why he should be the one who’s gasping right now not her.

“You’re eye, it’s definitely not okay.”

“Why?”

“It’s red.” Lisa uttered. Taehyung looked at her in a daze and touches his left eye when Lisa caught his hand.

“No. Don’t touch it. It might get infected.” She was really guilty about his condition and thought it’s best for them to see a doctor. “Come on, let’s get you treated. Here, hold this on your eye.” She instructed him to put her hanky on his left eye and held his hand going to the nearest clinic.

This was better than he was aiming for. Taehyung smiled at the thought and intertwined his hand with hers.

Lisa felt her cheeks warm up when Tae locked their hands together. Then she thought maybe he’s just cold that’s why he did it. What other reason could that mean right?

 

 

 

 

“Thank you guys for saving me back there. Whew, what would I do without you?” Jimin felt relieved when Suga’s pick-up drove around the corner while Sasha was being a nuisance to him earlier.

“Of course! We practically define each other.” Suga sputtered and focused on his driving.

“Why don’t you be real Jimin? Just tell her that she’s annoying. You’re making this a problem when it’s not in the first place.” Hobi ranted while bobbing his head to a Drake’s song.

“You don’t understand. Now isn’t a good time to provoke Sasha. I mean if it’s you guys there won’t be any problem.”

“Is this about Rose?” – Hobi.

“You go way back with that chic?” – Suga.

“I don’t want to get Rose involved in our chaos. And besides, I don’t think I’m forgiven yet.”

“What the hell man? If you want somebody then go and be with her. F-ck everyone. If that was me, I’d go for it. Wear your balls Jimin.” Suga said like he was rapping a line from a Cypher track.

“Waah, that’s really coming from you, hyung?”

“I happened to have a relationship before mind you. I know the deal.”

“W-wait…YOU?” Hobi exclaimed in bewilderment.

“Why’d you think I was blowing off game night for? Sleeping? Pssh. You look down on me too much.”

“What happened?”

“Tch. Lack of communication happened.”

“Oh mah gad.” – Jimin.

“Who is she?”

“Not telling.”

 

 

 

 

After going to the doctor, Lisa and Taehyung are now walking to Jisoo’s house. It was a good thing that Taehyung’s eye only had minor injuries. Other than the patch on his eye, he was completely fine. They’re already at ease with each other talking about things that either made sense or doesn’t.

“Yep, I also think you can text someone using only emojis and understand each other.” Lisa said while balancing herself on a catwalk.

“I know that’s what I keep telling Jimin and the others.” He nodded and watched her closely afraid she might fall.

“Hey Taehyung-shi, you’re a member of BTS right.”

“Uh,s-sort of. Yeah. I am why do you ask?” Teahyung blabbered.

Lisa stopped and looks at him from where she’s at. She studied him for a bit and continued her pace.

“Well, you look and sound normal to me. The other members are pretty normal too. It was just our first meeting that can be counted as weird… but why does everyone here think you and the others are god?”

Taehyung’s one eye squinted at her and he scoffed.

“Well maybe we are.” He said quite too proudly.

“No you’re not. I just poked your eye and you wailed like a baby. You’re obviously a mere human.”

“Okay.” Taehyung sighed and bit his lip. “Lisa-shi, we just met last night didn’t we?”

“Yeah?”

“Are you a goddess, because you keep scaring me?”

“Why am I scaring you?” She said jumping from the catwalk stopping V from his tracks. She wears this game face again like what she did to him that night in the dance floor.

“It’s not polite to talk like that to me. I’m your oppa.” He composed himself and pushed her forehead by his finger.

“But we’re not friends. And I’m a foreigner, I can call you whatever I want Taehyung-shi.” She snapped and turned away from him.

“But you’re not in Thailand anymore doll face. You’re in Korea.” Taehyung whispered the last sentence like he was teasing her. “And you’re stuck with me so deal with it. You should be happy because…what did you say earlier…oh yeah. I’m a god.”

Lisa gave up and faced him.

“Okay holy mighty one. I shall give you my respect if you let me poke your good eye.”

Taehyung grabbed her hand which was aiming for his eye and held it with both hands.

“Alright you win; I am a useless human. Let’s not result to violence now and just get you home.”

 “You’re such a baby.”

“You’re calling me a baby?”

“Baby!” Lisa said sticking her tongue out to him while her hand was being held captive by him.

“Okay…baby…” Taehyung bit his lip for a smile and held his laughter. Then Lisa realized what he just did.

“Eeeeeeeeew.”

“Hey baby!”

“STOP IT! Get your hands off!”

“Then call me baby.”

Lisa was about to bite his hands off when he finally lets go of her hand.

“You’re crazy.”

“I’m not blonde for no reason.” Lisa answered with a pout massaging her hand. They were nearing her place when Taehyung brought up something.

“Hey look, I really wanna be friends with you.” And maybe more than that, he thought. “But you see, your friends have rules and my friends have rules too.”

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t know about you guys but because of the blog…Jin hyung was concerned of you and you’re friends’ well-being. He practically warned us not to get too close to you guys in school.”

“Oh…Jennie unnie warned us about you guys as well. We’re on the same page here, so don’t worry.” She smiled and she was about to go when Taehyung held back her arm.

“Wait…”

Lisa looked at him and waited for his word. She raised her eyebrow when he pulled out his phone and gave it to her.

“Put your number in.” He said smoothly, smiling with his teeth. “I wanna text with the emoji with you.”

Lisa smiled back and keyed in her number. “We’re not breaking the rules right?” She said grinning evilly.

“Nope, this is completely fine.” He said raising a high five on her which she returned abruptly.

They finally reached the house when Taehyung remembered something.

“Lisa baby-”

“STOP CALLING ME THAT!”

“Okay, um Lisa-shi, please do me a favor and pass me your friend-Rose’s number. My friend, Jimin, he’s quite an idiot. He told me he also wants to be friends with your friend.” He said grinning at her.

“I should believe that because…”

Taehyung sighed and gestured for her to come closer. He whispered the reason on her ear and Lisa’s mouth hanged open at Jimin’s secret.

 

 

 

“What is he doing here?” Hobi said looking at Taehyung who looks like he just took Lisa home.

“What are we doing here?” Jimin said not knowing if he’s going to be confused or excited.

“This friend wanted to see if Jisoo’s home. Apparently, we all have secrets when it comes to girls.” Suga answered Jimin watching Taehyung walk away from the Kim’s residence. “Hey Jiminnie, you should be like Tae, seems to me like he’s got larger balls than you.”

“Can we – for one second – not talk about my balls?”

“Fine. But seriously –”

“Hyung, I’m begging you.”

Suga rolled his eyes. “I’m just sayin.”

“PSSSSSSSSSSSSST” Hobi called out to V. He patted Suga’s leg as if telling him to drive closer to where Tae is.

“Yaa, Kim Taehyungie!” Hobi called as their vehicle gets closer to their friend.

“Oh hi there hyung. Enjoying the night?” Hobi was slightly shocked at Taehyung’s appearance with the eye patch but he recovered fast.

“Hi Jimin. How’s life?”

Jimin got annoyed by this and dragged V’s buutt inside the pick-up.

 

 

 

The day has finally come the girls have to step into the glorious grounds of Seoul International University. The moment they stepped into the campus, it’s like everyone was talking about them. Jennie couldn’t stand this and decided to huddle.

“Okay guys, this is it. We’ve come a long way to make this plan work. So, no bad behavior, manipulating, and bribery schemes on the first day got it?”

“You’re talking to yourself right?” – Lisa

Jennie glared on Lisa. “No talking to boys - especially the weird popular ones, maknae.”

“Girls, it’s our first day. We should survive this day easily without any inhibitions. So…Jen…”

“WHY MEEEE?”

“It would be peaceful if you can control your demons. Not saying you have to but you have to. And you two – don’t do anything that you usually do. Rose, don’t trust a lot of people and Lisa, please keep your reactions to yourself.”

“Aye,aye captain.”

“Okay so now we’re clear. Gosh, I’m so proud of you girls. But it’s time to split the party.” Jisoo said looking at each of them.

“I’ll be heading this way…” Lisa pointed to the south.

“I’m coming with you.” Jennie pulled Lisa’s arm and said they’re goodbyes to Jisoo and Rose.

Jisoo watched the two walk together. “Come on Chaeyoungie, it’s the two of us now.”

“Unnie, I’m gonna miss you.”

“It’s sad; it has to be this way.”

“Are you tearing up now?”

“Ugh…I can’t. I’m terrible with acting.”

 

 

 

Jennie was the last one to enter her class and everyone suddenly admired her. Tzuyu being the most of everyone wanted to befriend her.

“Yeah, she was that girl…”

“The one who challenged BTS?”

“Wow, she really got that bad- vibe.”

“Annyeonghaseyo…I’m Jennie Kim. Please take care of me.” She smiled and giggled. Everyone in the room wanted to hug her the moment she said those little words.

 

 

Rose’s first class in math wasn’t all that bad. It’s one of her major subjects and she has always loved math. Because of the blessing that is her first class, she couldn’t be more excited to go on her second class which was ethics.

She was happily walking to her seat when she saw who was seated at the back.

Jimin Park was mirroring her reaction when they found out they’re attending the same class. The entire class was almost full, and she decided to seat far away from him to not get distracted.

But she is. An hour long of lecture couldn’t sink in to her system. That’s why when the class ended, she sighed with relief. Then a student introduced himself to her as…

“I’m Hongbin Lee, 4th year I’m economics major. I see you’re a new student.”

“Yeah. Rose Park, 2nd year, engineering, nice to meet you.”

“How do you like the campus so far?”

“Well, it’s neat. I think it’s very trendy.” She looks around the walls and then her eyes spotted Jimin who was now squinting at her.

“You know, I would be really happy to tour you around. You know…to get you familiar with the departments. You should see the art department. They have the coolest relics displayed in their lobby.”

“Woah, really?” Rose knows Jisoo warned her about trusting people, but no one can stop her from seeing art. She’s a big fan of that.

“Yeah, you wanna go look?”

She smiled at him and nodded, they were exiting the room when she heard a loud clank of chairs inside.

 

 

 

Jungkook just got out of the dean’s office in a gloomy mood. His grades on the summer were as bad as his grades last semester. If he doesn’t get his grades higher then he’s done. His parents would be terribly disappointed in him.

“I hate this.”

Jungkook was frowning at his grades listed at a piece of paper when Rapmon showed up.

“EY KOOKIE MAN!” Namjoon called to him and patted his shoulder.

“Hey hyung.”

Namjoon noticed the paper Jungkook was holding and looked at his friend with concern.

“That bad?”

“He said that if I can’t get my grades higher than 85 this sem then I’ll be kicked out of school.”

Namjoon frowned and grabbed the paper from Kookie’s hand.

“Man, what have you been doing?” He commented as he reads Jungkook’s grades from top to bottom.

“Hyung, you know that I don’t give ape shi-” Jungkook stopped uttering a curse when he saw Namjoon giving him the look.

“Crap about politics. I hated this course from the moment my uncle forced me to enroll in it.”

“Yeah I know. Tell you what, we’ll find you a tutor and when we can assure that your grades are up, I’ll talk to the headmaster and we’ll help you shift courses.”

Jungkook pursed his lips and looks away to stop his tears from coming.

“Are you crying?”

“No.”

“You’re welcome bro.” He said patting him on the back. Jungkook couldn’t contain the tears and hugged his hyung.

 

 

Jisoo was eating with Seungjun when she come across another blog site. And this time, it wasn’t any fan’s account. It was a hater site.

Does BTS Jin have a sugar mommy? These wannabes are pretentious innocent f*** boys. Here are some pics that will prove to you that the eldest member Jin is picking up his money-digging lady at a bus stop. Seems like Rap Monster’s party last weekend is a hole for scandals to sink in. Or maybe Black Pink is their new target now seeing that these girls are new meat from cash cows around the globe.

Jisoo had had it. She slammed the table and catapulted from her seat surprising Seungjun who was peacefully enjoying his Bulgogi.

“Where are you going?”

“I’m seeing Hobi.”

“You what???”

Jisoo ignored her friend and attacked the school’s server room where IT students hang out. All the guys cleared the way for her and then she found who she was looking for. She stood behind Hobi who’s ears are covered with headphones busy with coding programs.

“I’m busy, go call a first year.” – Hobi.

Jisoo pulled his headphones and tossed him the iphone. “I need your help. Someone’s bashing my brother and I’m not proud of it.”

Hobi looked at her in disbelief and then he saw the blog anti-BTS page.

“I’ll look into it.” He said and Jisoo pulled a chair and seated beside him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

Christmas is almost here and I still haven't got any presents for my friends and godchildren. I feel so old, I wish I could be pretty as Jin. Oh well, I hope you guys enjoy the chapter as much as I had fun writing it. Took me a long time because I didn't bring my laptop with me to Manila. But I'm back at my thinking chair and it's a great day to finish this chapter on a rainy evening.

Have a good night everyone!

 

Update will be next week...or maybe on Christmas day haha