Youngest

Love On Fire

Love On Fire 

 

Chapter 14 Youngest

 

 

 

“Aigoo this is what I’m talking about.” Jungkook mumbled. To say that they were all shocked was an understatement. Because catching his hyung being intimate with his girlfriend was the least he’d expect to see.

“Hey maknae, shut up. And you Park Jimin, we did not raise you to grow up like him!” Suga scolded Jimin and pointed at Jin.

“Hey, what is that supposed to mean?” Jin complained.

 

Jimin and his friends were left at the dance studio because the girls took Rose on the other room to talk to her. Jimin was so shy about what happened that he was flushing red the whole time.

“Dude didn’t the two of you think at all? I mean, you could’ve done it on a hotel or something…” Namjoon pried and Hobi nudged him on his side.

Jungkook shook his head disgusted by the way their leader thinks.

“Is it our fault that you came in unannounced? Chaengi and I thought there wasn’t gonna be any surprise party but then you turned up and disturbed our peace!” Jimin gushed and scratched his head. He snatched the ice pack from Hobi and put it in between his legs.

 

“HEY!” Hobi yelled at Jimin’s attack.

“So you guys were really going to do it?!?” Namjoon concluded.

“W-we-…No!” Jimin denied his cheeks flaming red.

“Ha, just now you hesitated!” – Jin.

“I’m going down. This is too much for my brain and my ears to handle.” Jungkook retorted and then Hobi followed him out. The Hyungs are very concerned about Jungkook that they agreed on keeping an eye on him 24 hours a day.

“I’m coming with you Hoseok. Ya, you guys don’t be easy on him.” Suga instructed Namjoon and Jin.

That left Jimin with the parents.

“Ugh, why is it always you two.” Jimin complained turning his back on the two older Hyungs.

“Aigoo Jimin shi…” Jin put his arm around his friend.

“First Jungkook…now, it’s you. Aish, our maknae line is really growing up. It’s fortunate that the other one is overseas. I wouldn’t want to be involved with Taehyung in case his rebel side showed up. Whew!” Rap Monster remarked grabbing a slice of cake from the table.

Jimin rolled his eyes. He swiped his finger on the cake and wiped the icing off his hyung’s face.

“MUHAHAHAHAHA!” -Jimin.

“I spoke too soon.” – Rap Monster.

 

 

 

“I know what you’re going to say but before you say it, I’m going to defend myself and say nothing happened.” Rose explained in a hurry. Jennie and Jisoo’s unchangeable faces made her feel intimidated. She knows that her friends are nice but she also knows that they turn into monsters when angered.

“Are you sure?” Jisoo asked putting her hands on her waist.

“Your almost bruised lip doesn’t say so.” Jennie spat flatly with crossed arms.

Rose gasped and felt her lips. Admittedly, her boyfriend did get carried away.

“Urgh, that guy will definitely get it this time!” Jennie squealed in frustration stomping into the other room to give Jimin a beating. But before she can exit, Rose grabbed her hand to defend her boyfriend.

“Unnie please! I swear we were only kissing. We were just talking when you guys came in.”

“Chaeyoungah you’re still youn-”

“Unnie if youre worried about me breaking that vow then you don’t trust me at all. I honor our friendship and I respect each member in this group…even though I know you’ve broken that vow yourself….” Rose defended mumbling the last sentence. But that didn’t escape Jennie’s ears.

“What? You think I already broke that vow?” Jennie snapped in disbelief.

“What are you talking about Chaeng?” Jisoo demanded eyeing Jennie suspiciously.

Rose pursed her lips and tangled her own hands. She felt embarrassed to spill the beans but seeing that she’s being pressured to…then she should comply.

“W-well…Oppa said he saw…you coming out of Wonwoo shi’s bedroom…you know after Joohyuk shi’s wedding…he even said you were dressed in a really small dress…”

“He told you WHAAAAAT?!?”

“Well…please tell me it’s not true right?” Rose asked shyly.

“It’s not!” Jennie’s blood is boiling in anger. She clearly told Jimin not to tell anyone about that night. The truth was too embarrassing but it’s not because she and Wonwoo did it.

“PARK JIMIIIIIIN!!!!”

This time, Jisoo and Rose couldn’t afford to stop her.

 

 

The boys were all peacefully eating the cake when Jennie stormed in and grabbed Jimin by his shirt.

“Hyung!” Jimin yelped when Jennie pulled his hair.

 Jin screamed and Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jimin so Jennie would let go of his friend. Rose and Jisoo were on Jen’s side pulling her away from Jimin.

 

Jungkook, Yoongi, and Hoseok panicked when they came in and saw that their friends were getting beat up by Jennie.

“ that. I’m not getting in that .” Yoongi said to himself when he saw the brawl before his eyes.

The other guys tried to help but they ended up getting hurt in the process.

 

 

All of them were walking their way to Raven’s after the disaster that happened at the dance studio. The girls were walking behind Jin, Jungkook and Rap Monster while Suga, Jimin and Hobi were at the back.

“If you ever pull something like that again, I wouldn’t think twice about killing you.” Jennie sneered at Jimin.

Rap Monster circled around to push Jennie by the shoulders and away from Jimin. “That’s enough Jendeukie.”

When the girls slowed down, the boys at the back halted but Hobi. He bumped to Jisoo who was in front of him.

“Oh, sorry.” – Hobi.

“It’s fine.” – Jisoo.

Jin was aware of this and he was suddenly beside his sister. Hobi stepped back and respected their space. When he faced Suga, he was giving him the nod as if saying that it’s going to be fine soon. On the other hand, Jimin the sly fox managed to slip his way to his girlfriend. He moved swiftly beside her and held her hands.

“Hi!” He said to Rose.

“Oh hello there cutie!” Rose flirted as she clutches his arm and put her chin on his shoulder.

Jungkook was still fazed about the things that happened today. But he was proud to be part of this group even though it started off as a huge mess. He felt like whatever it is that may come in their way, it will be nothing as long as they are all together.

 

 

They were walking the streets of Itaewon and people are giving them unwanted attention. Some foreigners thought they were some kpop idols and asked for pictures but they politely declined their requests.

“Look, look, look…”

“Who are they? They’re famous right?”

“What a beautiful group!”

“They’re BTS right, and those girls are their girlfriends?”

“I heard only 2 of them are dating Blackpink…”

“Really?”

“Wow, how can these beautiful people stay friends and not date each other?”

“Is Suga still single?”

“Is Namjoon?”

“As long as Jin’s single, then I’m at peace…”

 

 

 

It’s not long when some guy whistled when Jisoo took off her coat. She was wearing a white long sleeves shirt and it shaped her figure.

Jisoo frowned and lowered her head. Hobi saw this and he glared at the guy. He took of his bomber jacket and put it over her. Jin also saw this and he called the guy over.

“Hey, you tired of your life?” Jin challenged. The guy shrugged and took off.

“Ya Kim Jisoo…you know you’re a 10 right? So you can’t just go taking your coat off if you want that happening again.” Hobi scolded making Jin a little proud of his actions.

“Hey Hobi, the guy was just a total d*ck. Don’t go blaming it on Jisoo.” -Jin.

“I think we all need something to cool off their heads.” Suga suggested to Namjoon. He was checking on Jennie to see if she’s already in a good mood so that he could annoy her again. He didn’t want to die this early in life yet.

 

 

That night, Nayeon was dining at Raven’s to fish some information. When she finished her food, she went by the counter table to make conversations with Tzuyu who was giggling with Yugyeom by the bar.

She raised an eyebrow at the scene, but she ignored it because she came here for a more important matter.

“Psst. Tzuyu, hey!” Nayeon greeted.

 

Tzuyu faced Nayeon unexpectedly. Her face was stunned when she saw her old friend. Back when Jennie confronted her about the blog, she protected Nayeon’s identity because that’s the only consolation she can give her for being a friend. But she just couldn’t take the craziness of her. She scares her sometimes, in a way that’s uncomfortable.

“Nayeonah…what brings you here.”Tzuyu asked. Yugyeom turned to her and told her that he’s going to go back to the kitchen.

“Oh nothing. I was just around when I craved for chicken wings and decided to stop over. So…how are you fitting in here?” Nayeon queried making small talk.

“I’m fine here. Me and Jungyeon are finally getting along. Plus I think I like working here, it makes me feel strong and fulfilled. How about you, how are you?”

“Same as always.” Nayeon smiled cordially.

“Look, I’m sorry I left the group. I know I’ve hurt you but please understand what I’m going through. It’s just, I’m not liking the person I was turning into…and that blog-”

“Tzuyu, it’s okay. Let bygones be bygones. I totally get you.”

“You do?”

“Yeah. And about that blog…I decided to just leave it as it is. I’m no longer touching it.”

“Really? So that’s why it got silent. What do you plan on doing with it though?”

“Delete it. I guess.” Nayeon shrugged crossing her fingers under the table.

“Wah, Nayeonah, I’m glad you’ve finally thought of that!”

As they were making conversations and catching up, they heard the door open and Tzuyu automatically greeted the guests.

“Welcome to Raven’s! O- it’s them.” Tzuyu exclaimed when she saw their number 1 customer. BTS and Blackpink.

“Hey Tzuyu!” Jin greeted her.

She noticed that Jen’s face was in a knot. “What’s up with Jen?”

“Don’t ask.” Jungkook replied.

She watched the group sit on their favorite table. She gave them the menu and went back to the counter oblivious about Nayeon’s motive.

“I see their missing one member for each. Where’s Taehyung and Lisa?” Nayeon asked the question with her head down.

“Er…um, I heard they were out of the country.” Tzuyu hesitated. But she has to break it to Nayeon if she wants to be true to her friend. She knew how Nayeon is all about V and she's worried about what her news will sound to her friend. “Taehyung’s really serious about Lisa, Nayeon. Forget him already. There are other boys out there who’ll pay attention to you. Don’t waste on one who doesn’t.”

“Yeah…I guess you’ve moved on too huh?” Nayeon smirked when she saw Namjoon walking towards them.

Tzuyu felt butterflies on her stomach when she saw Namjoon but she quickly ignored it thinking that crushes probably lasts forever.

“Hey, um can I get three strawberry smoothies with extra whip cream.” Namjoon told his order.

“W-would that be all?” Tzuyu asked not able to meet his eyes.

“Yes. Um and I think my friends are ready to order.”

“Okay…I’ll come over your table.”

“Thanks.” Namjoon said smiling at her.

 

Tzuyu turned to Nayeon and forced a smile. “I guess I’ll be going. It’s nice to catch up with you Nayeonah. Lets have coffee sometimes.”

“Yeah, sure. No problem.”

When Nayeon wasn’t facing Tzuyu anymore, she turned to her phone and texted Bambam.

Let’s move our schedule next week. Target is not around.

She sent the message and stood up. She looked back at the table where the most popular people are and found Jennie looking at her with a blank expression.

 

 

 

After their dinner and Jimin’s birthday celebration at Raven’s, the guys went home and the Mochi couple went out to watch a concert.

Jennie got home first and she was lounging at their kitchen counter when she saw the volcano illustration they made when they first sat down with BTS.

Jennie grinned at the memory. Who’d have thought her dainty goody-goody friends would break the rules. In any way, she was proud because they’ve learned to go for what they want and fight for it. Thinking about her friends made her think about her other friend.

Before she knew it, she was typing a message to Wonwoo asking how he is doing.

Hey. Where are you? Are you still in Korea?

 

 

Wonwoo was drinking alone at a first class bar in Gangnam that night. He was thinking about Jennie and he’s worried that she might fall for another one if he keeps getting distant from her. But how can he do that when he doesn’t have any single clue how to woo her.

He was staring at Jennie’s number for hours at his phone when he received a message from her.

He read it and continued to stare at her message.

“Now she’s looking for me. Why? She doesn’t have any boy to annoy?” He muttered to himself.

He heard a laugh and he looked up to see the bartender who was making a drink.

“You’ve been thinking about some girl and now that she’s texting you, you’ll just ignore her. How mean. But that’s how typical rich kids are right? You only collect and play, but never commit.” The bartender commented.

Wonwoo put down his phone and faced the bartender.

“First of all, she’s not just some girl. Second, I’m no typical rich kid. And third, I don’t see how any of this is your business.” He replied taking one shot of whisky.

“But since you’ve talked to me… and I honestly needed someone to talk to, let’s make it your business.” Wonwoo added.

“Okay. I’m down with this. So, girl problems?”

“Tch. That’s not really difficult to figure out huh.” Wonwoo said taking another drink again.

“Kim Mingyu at your service.” The bartender introduced himself.

“Jeon Wonwoo.” Wonwoo shaked his hand and turned to his phone again.

Why aren’t you answering my texts!?

Wonwoo just sighed and he was startled when Mingyu snatched his phone. The guy took a picture of the place and sent it to the receiver.

“Hey! What you do that for?” Wonwoo snapped and retrieved his phone from Mingyu.

“I’m just curious what your girlfriend would do if she sees that you’re drinking in a bar. It’s a miracle no girls are flocking to y-”

Mingyu was interrupted when two girls went over by Wonwoo’s side.

“Hey, you guys need more company?” A girl dressed in a tight outfit asked Wonwoo.

Mingyu’s jaw dropped at what the girl looked like. She’s the model gorgeous type and her face looks like someone who’s always in front of a makeup ad. Wonwoo’s attitude impressed him more than the girls efforts. Because the guy didn’t even seem interested at the girls’ offer.

Then he saw his new friend put his phone on his ears.

“Yeah?” Wonwoo answered turning his back on the girls. And just as he thought, Jennie would definitely call him.

“Nothing, I just wanted to drink. Is that bad?...No I’m not alone. I’m with a friend…Mingyu…”

“Oppa~ Put the phone down already.” The girl said to Wonwoo.

“Shhhhh!” Mingyu told the girls off. “Girls please… a little privacy.”

The girls rolled their eyes at them and walked away.

“No! Jennie, wait!!!” Wonwoo stared at his phone and saw that Jen already hanged up.

“Great.” Wonwoo sighed.

“Wait, your girlfriend’s name is Jennie?”

“Yeah. She’s actually not my girlfriend. She’s my fiancée.” He sighed while texting Jennie explaining his reasons.

“Jennie huh. I also know someone named Jennie. Hey, is there a chance that your fiancée is in a band and studies in…Seoul International-”

“You know my girl?”

“And you told her my name? Great, I’m so doomed.” Mingyu felt his strength wash away from his body. He didn’t want to mess with his friend’s fiancée. Even the Circle’s leader doesn’t want anything to do with the great Jennie Kim.

 

 

 

 

 

Jisoo was taking her shift that night. Since Jen has exams the next day, her friend went home first. She was by the bar learning to make cocktails and was tasting the mojito she made when the door opened.

“Welcome to Raven’s!” Her tone went down when she realized it was Hobi. She ignored the wild palpitations of her heart and went back to what she was doing before he came in.

She saw him sit in front of her at the counter area and propped his arms on the table.

“One glass of water please.” Hobi said giddily.

Jisoo knotted her eyebrows but got him his water. She took a deep breath and forced a smile at him.

“I thought you already went home with the guys.” She commented while wiping the mess she made with her drinks.

“Well I realized I can’t go with them since I left my heart here…with you.”

“Tch.” Jisoo threw him the paper towel. “You know if you’re not going to do anything but bother me, then might as well be useful.” Jisoo nodded her head at the group of girls who just entered in the restaurant.

“Woah, I didn’t know the school’s weightlifting team is a customer here.” Hobi remarked.

“Ah, seems like we’re going to be full tonight. Come Hoseok-shi and I’ll teach you how to make chicken the Jisoo-way.” She said pulling him inside the kitchen.

Jisoo didn’t have a difficult time teaching Hobi because the guy has a knack for everything. In fact if Jungkook is the golden maknae, Hobi was the golden Hyung.

“Wow, you did great.” She praised as she saw how good the color of the chicken is.

“I should be great because I’m doing this for you.” He said under his breath which made Jisoo smirk.

“Unbelievable.” She replied.

Hobi smiled. And then he remembered what happened that afternoon.

What makes you think I’ll trust you again?” were her words…

“Jisoo-ya…I’m not going to force you to like me or anything. I know I did what I did and I hurt you. Sorry wouldn’t be able to make up for it…but please don’t push me away.”

“I’m probably the worst person on your list right now but – I know this is asking for too much – can we be friends again?” Hobi continued as he looked at her.

Jisoo turned her attention to the knives and nodded. Hobi saw this and gulped. “I think I wouldn’t be here teaching you the Jisoo-way of chicken frying if I don’t want to be friends right?”

After hearing that Hobi’s smile appeared on his face.

“Besides, you being alive after telling my brother mean that he trusts you.” She said pointing at his bruised eye.

“I actually thought I was going to die.” He said scratching the back of his neck.

They continued to fry the chickens when Hobi’s phone rang.

“Oh um, can you get my phone on my pocket. I can’t reach it with these busy hands…” He told Jisoo. He almost smirked at the timing.

“Yeah sure.” She nodded reaching the phone on his front pocket. When she got his phone, the first thing he saw was a picture of a girl. She was the one who was calling him oppa that other day.

Hobi saw what she saw and he panicked. He also saw that there was a reminder set that is why the alarm is ringing.

“That’s my cousin. She hacked my phone again. Aish.”

“Your cousin?”

“Yeah. She’s been living with us since the start of the month. She’s from U.S. and she’s on vacation. You know she’s the youngest among all my other cousins.” Hobi told Jisoo about Seo and he suddenly missed the girl.

“I really have to take care of this girl because she’s been through some tough time. I don’t even think she’s fairly moved on from the damages. I have an older sister and you know how busy she is. But Seo is like a sister to me too. I kind of understand your brother all about protecting you. Of course I’d act like Jin if some boy suddenly want to take you away. Dongsaengs are precious.” Hobi explained catching Jisoo’s smiling at his words.

“Oh.” So she’s his cousin after all.

“Can you hold this please…I have to call Jungkook.” Hobi said and passed the chickens to Jisoo.

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook got home that night in time for Hobi’s delivery. He was getting the boxes inside when he saw Eunseo sleeping on the couch. He was doing his best not to wake her and strolled silently to the dining area. He was near his destination when he bumped his toe at the chair and he yelped out loud. He peeked at the living area and saw the girl was still fast asleep.

He picked up the box and placed it on the table. He wiped a sweat on his forehead and sighed. He was looking at the boxes and wondering what it could be. Then he received a text message from Hobi that says:

If you can assemble the lego castle before I get home, I might as well grant you a wish…

“Cool.”

 

“What’s that?”

 

Jungkook flinched when he heard Seo’s voice. “Holy !” He gasped when he turned to her. He was about to comment something when he noticed her dress. She looks so delicate with the thin shirt she was wearing. Seo noticed this and she crossed her arms over her chest and grabbed the jacket hanging on the chair.

Ever since that night when she found him sleeping by the trash, she started avoiding him. Jungkook never asked why and she thought it was better that way. She actually wanted to slap him when he couldn’t even remember what he did to her that night.

“What? Something wrong with my face?” Jungkook asked her the morning after that fateful night. Hobi just went out for school and the two of them were at the table eating their breakfast.

“Aren’t you going to apologize for what you did?” She retorted.

“Um…sorry, I guess.” Jungkook shrugged and continue divulging his food.

Seo lost her patience. His apology isn’t genuine at all.

“You’re such a jerk! You’re nothing but a brat!” She ranted stomping from her seat. Jungkook’s mood was ruined and he followed her to the living room.

“Hey, I didn’t ask for your help, why are you making a fuss over it?” Jungkook was pissed because he felt attacked. He had a difficult night and if she’s going to act this way then he’ll combust as well.

“Well, if it wasn’t for me then you’d be sleeping outside with…with rats!!!” Did he not know what happened last night besides the fact that she almost carried him to bed?

“Then you should’ve just let me sleep with those rats!” He cornered her by the wall and placed his palm over it. “Don’t ever meddle in my business if you don’t want to get caught up with my mess.”

“Fine! You’re a selfish person anyway. Why would you ask for anyone’s help? I mean you can’t even save yourself!” Seo had had it and she stormed off to her room, with her tears hot on her eyes.

 

 

“Are those the toys Hobi oppa was expecting?” She managed to talk getting JK’s attention on the boxes.

Jungkook nodded and cleared his throat. Why is it suddenly so dry here?

“Yeah. He’s manipulated me to submit to his commands.” He said showing her Hobi’s messages.

“That’s a huge castle. Where did he want to keep it anyway?”

Jungkook pointed the glass walls where Hobi keeps all his toys. “In the middle of the oasis.”

“Ha, I knew it. Come on let’s get this thing started.” She uttered excitedly. Then she remembered they were not in good terms at all. “Um I mean…I’ll help if it’s okay with you.”

“It’s fine. I could use a hand.” He looked at her and smiled awkwardly.

 

 

They started building the lego castle in the living room while they start to get to know each other. Jungkook felt bad that from the first day she got here, he’s done nothing but judge her when all she did was be herself. He realized that it was his fault that they’re at an awkward position. He remembered Suga’s words about awkwardness: It’s only awkward when you think it’s awkward. It’s all in your mind.

“Hobi Oppa told me you got scolded pretty bad by your Hyungs after they found out about your smoking…” Seo said with a smirk making JK relieved about his worries earlier.

“Yeah. But it wasn’t as bad as I was expecting. I actually felt guilty about not telling them. I should’ve had listened to Jungyeon when she told me about confessing…tch. But anyway, BTS and I are good.” He sniffed building the walls of the castle.

“Jungyeon?”

“Yeah. She’s this cool girl at Raven’s. She was the one who helped me get rid of smoking.” Jungkook smiled as he told her about Jungyeon. Seo noticed this and she bit her lip.

“Ah. You like her don’t you? I bet she’s different.”

“Well, she is.” He agreed.

“That’s typical. You know in fiction, the popular guy usually ends up with the girl who’s unlikely.”

“Ah, does it mean that me and Jungyeon are going to end up together then?”

“Hmm…probably. But sometimes sidechics make the plot twist more interesting. You never know you might end up with me.” She joked and Jungkook tossed her a pillow.

“Hey Eunseo, don’t you cringe at your own thoughts? You’ll have to dig your own grave if you want to have a taste of this.” He teased back pointing his hand on his body.

“Who’s cringing now?” She threw a pillow back at him.

“Haha!” Jungkook stuck his tongue to her to annoy her.

“Piss off!”

 

He was watching her build the tower when he remembered he didn’t know a thing about her and they’ve been living together for weeks now.

“You never told me about yourself. I’m here narrating about my life but what about you? What do you do in the US besides study? Are you a thug too?” He joked opting for a light conversation.

“I wish I was.” She laughed. He gazed at her and smirked at the sound of her laughter. “I’m a pretty ordinary person. I’m the type to follow my parents’ orders and not break rules. There’s nothing much to tell.” Unlike the heroines in stories, I’m pretty much a bore. Seo thought.

“I’m sure there’s something interesting in your life. Like…forbidden romance, secret organizations, or a rebellious side? ”

“Hmm…I don’t have anything to tell about the romance part. In school, I only have three friends…the rebellious side however…”

“Okay, I’m listening…” Jungkook jested paying more attention now.

“I’m only going to tell you this not because I trust you but I think we’re flowing now so I’m not going to ruin the mood…”

Jungkook rolled his eyes and moved closer. “Tell me what?”

“Even Hobi Oppa doesn’t know about this but I have a tattoo.” She gushed and avoided his eyes. She sweep her hair to the other side and Jungkook saw a tiny fairy silhouette tattooed just behind Seo’s ears.

“I got it a week after…after I got out of the hospital.”

Jungkook frowned and Seo knew he was curious about it. She hesitated at first but seeing his face made her want to continue.

“You wanted something interesting right? Well here’s my truth. Two years ago, I got in an accident. I was with my best friend…” Seo hid her sadness behind her smile. She focused her attention on the castle they were building so she wouldn’t get emotional.

“We were going to Jeju…we were with some local students taking a field trip but Yujung and I were there on vacation... ” She sighed and continued. “You’ve heard about the Ferry disaster that made the headlines back in 14? Well, I was there. I was one of the few who survived.”

Jungkook thought he felt a knife had slashed right into his chest after hearing her words. Although the incident had happened 2 years ago, it was still fresh to him how the country mourned over the lives that were lost that day.

“I made it alive, but my best friend didn’t. It was like a nightmare. I honestly thought I wouldn’t have the chance to make it. But of course, Yujung’s an idiot doing what she does best saving people. Suddenly the only person you can rely on – gone. And you know what’s the worst part is? In her dying breath, she told me to live this life and be happy. She clearly didn’t know what she was saying. How can I be happy when she’s leaving me? How stupid right?” She laughed and continued assembling the pieces.

Jungkook didn’t know what to say. He was just staring at her with a lot of questions on his mind. Because if that was him on her place, he’d probably would’ve gone crazy. He couldn’t even imagine being away from his best friends for too long and yet Seo’s best friend was…

“Hey, can you pass me that gray block.” Seo asked and JK handed her the lego piece.

“Sorry…I know it wasn’t the kind of story you were hoping for. Forget I said that.” Seo thought it wasn’t a good topic for a small talk; she should’ve just shut up. “Anyway that was 2 years ago and I’ve moved on. It wasn’t a big deal now. I’m back to being crazy. Haha, can’t you tell?” She chuckled.

“Are you really okay now?”

His question stunned her. She was brought back to the past when everyone was worried and telling her that everything is going to be fine, when nobody ever asked her if she was fine.

“Y-yeah. It’s been 2 years.” She coughed and bit her tongue to contain her emotions.

Jungkook nodded and he turned back to castle making. They both turned their heads when they heard the rain pouring outside. When they turned back, they found themselves staring at each other.

Jungkook was really concerned. When Taehyung’s grandmother passed away, he knew how his friend suffered. Taehyung was subtle about it but he knew it was different beneath the surface.

“You-”

“No, really I’m fine.” Seo shrugged when she saw how guilty he looked at her. She should have never brought that topic up. In anyway, it’s kind of his fault because he made her show her tattoo and then of course tattoos have histories.

“Come on, we have to finish this thing before Hobi Oppa arrives. Don’t you want to get your wish done?” She urged to change the topic but Jungkook wasn’t keen on leaving the subject yet.

“Seo…I’m s-”

“You don’t have to apologize. It’s not like I’m someone to be pitied for.”

“No- it’s not th-”

“Hey Jungkook, if you want us to have a civil relationship then drop it. It was my fault I brought it up anyway.” She realized she couldn’t handle the tension that’s building up between them so she stood up.

“You know what, forget it. I’d rather you treat me like trash than feel sorry for me. I’m going upstairs.” She sputtered and headed back to her room.

“Hey wait, Seo-yah!” He called and scratched his head.

 

She heard him call her name and she leaned her back on her door. She shouldn’t get close to Jeon Jungkook if she doesn’t want to fall. At the moment she thought that, she remembered her conversation with her best friend:

 “This life only happens to you once. Do something different for a change. Chase your dreams, go against your parents orders or… go after that guy everybody warns you about. I’m telling you Seo, bad boys are bad for a reason, but it doesn’t mean they’ll stay like that forever. Look at me; I’m going to ask Hwang Min Hyun out…”

“You’re crazy! He’s out of your league!”

“Watch me…”

 

“I can’t be brave like you Yujungah…” She sobbed.

 

 

 

 

The concert ended with fireworks. Despite the rain, Jimin and Rose didn’t mind as long as they were having fun together.

They were both singing the song and Jimin didn’t care if his English was half as bad as Rose’s. He was hugging her from the back while swaying to the music.

Jimin was trying to shield Rose’s head from the rain but he didn’t do as much of help. Rose just giggled at him and she wiped the rain drops away from his face. The moment was so perfect and even the rain couldn’t ruin this night. She wrapped her arms around his shoulder and hugged him tight. Jimin pulled away to look at her and when they understood the look on each other’s faces, they both leaned in for a kiss.

After the concert they ran into the nearest laundry shop to get their clothes dried off. Jimin was off first. He was smiling to himself and called to Rose that he’ll be waiting outside the shop for her. He snapped a selfie with a caption, Waiting game, and posted it into their group chat.

V was the first one to comment. He replied with a photo of him and Lisa being cozy on the plane.

“Tch. He’s so dead when this reaches Jendeukie.” Jimin smirked.

Jimin was patiently waiting for his girlfriend when he saw an unusual pair pass by. He squinted his eyes at the sight that is Nayeon and Bambam.

“That’s weird.” Jimin noted and his eyes followed the two. His attention was diverted when he felt a pair of arms hug him from behind.

“Did you enjoy your birthday?” Rose spoken sweetly.

“The best so far.” He smiled and kissed her temples. “Let’s get you home before the rain pours again.”

 

 

 

 

For a little while Tzuyu had hopes that maybe Nayeon would change for the better. Judging from the conversation they had last time, she was glad that her friend has finally came to her senses. But what puzzles her is how Nayeon seemed calm about what she said about Taehyung and Lisa.

She was walking to her next class when Jennie showed up and walked beside her.

“So are we ready for tomorrow?” Jennie asked excited about their department’s fashion show.

“We’re almost done with the preparations.”

“That’s good!” Jennie remarked casually. “So…I see you and Nayeon talking again. Are you guys finally good?”

“Yeah. I guess we are. And since we’re on Nayeonah…Jen…I have to tell you something.” Tzuyu knew Nayeon better than anyone else. And if that friend of hers get too silent, it definitely means a lot.

“Yeah?”

Tzuyu held Jennie’s shoulder and faced her. “I know you’re a smart girl and I know you know who’s the one behind that blog. But Nayeon said she’s not anymore. She said that she’s stopped tweaking it…”

“I can hear a but at your sentence…” Jennie assumed.

“But…”Tzuyu sighed. “But I feel like she’s cooking something. If my gutts are right, she’s definitely planning for revenge. I must warn you…she’s scary if she’s mad.” Tzuyu confessed.

“That’s cool. If she likes to play games, then I’m not one to lose.” Jennie replied confidently. If Nayeon turns out to be that person she expected her to be, then she just made this exciting for her.

 

 

 

 

 

That same day, Nayeon was seen at Raven’s again trying to look for something that can be useful for Bambam and his friends. So far, all she’s seen was Jisoo and Rose serving tables and Jungkook flirting with Jungyeon. She was bored because nothing’s interesting for her to gossip about. Now that Taehyung is nowhere near the vicinity, their main plan has to wait and they couldn’t just sit still because deadline’s approaching.

She was passively stirring her iced macchiato when the door opened. Hobi came in with Seo and the girl caused everyone to turn heads.

Jungkook suddenly turned quiet at the sight of Hobi’s cousin. This is the second time he saw her dressed so chic. The first time was when she showed up at his door when they first met. Aside from that, he never really took interest about Seo…except until that night. When she told him about her past, his view about her changed. Heck, it also opened a different perspective for him. It made him realize how insensitive he is to her.

“Hey Jisoo-yah, this is my cousin. She’s the one I was telling you about.” Hobi introduced Seo to Jisoo. Then he beamed to Jungkook and they gave each other fist bumps.

“Sup Hyung!” Jungkook greeted. He looked at Seo only to see her totally ignoring him.

“O, I didn’t know Hobi oppa has a cousin?” Rose commented from the other end of the restaurant, then Hobi greeted her.

“Hello!” Jisoo cheerfully greeted Seo and both girls shook hands.

“How can you guys be cousins when she looks more sophisticated than you?” Jisoo said commenting on Seo’s fashion.

“That’s so mean of you Kim Jisoo.” Hobi gasped pretending to be offended but actually enjoying Jisoo’s playfulness.

“Hey, I’m being real. By the way Seo, I heard you’re staying with these guys, are they treating you well? You know my place is cool and we’re all girls there so…if you want an easier life, you can always join us.”

“So what? She can be as cruel and rude as you guys? I think the boys and I are good with having just four girls messing with our heads. I don’t want my Seo to be influenced by you girls.” J-Hope denied.

“I’ll take that as a challenge.” Jisoo smirked as she joined Rose to the kitchen to make more fried chickens.

“Hey Seo, you don’t want to hang out with her. Trust me, she’s a nutcase.” – J-Hope.

“Is that why you’re so head over heels in love with her?” Seo blurted causing Jungkook to cough. J-hope kicked his chair and the guy almost toppled over.

“Hey! Where did you get that idea?”

“It was pretty obvious.”

“Aish! HEY JEON JUNGKOOK, WAS THIS YOUR DOING?”

Jungkook just shrugged and went back to his notes.

 

 

 

Nayeon finally saw something worth her time. She smiled to herself and enjoyed a sip of her drink before leaving a tip on the table.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEY GUYS!

Wasup ya'lls. Hope you guys will have an awesome weekend because I know I do. ;-)

 

I can't wait to see BP and BTS do collab stages. I just hope that YG and Big Hit just talk it out and be like

hey...hey, you're kids are doing great, and they be like, yeah...you too....so, how about we go for it and do this

for the fans because either way it'll make us a lot of money so deal?

HAHA, I wish it was that easy...but I do think it's not impossible either....right? Agree with me please XD

 

Til next chap ^__^