Still In Love

Love On Fire

Love On Fire

Chapter 10 Still In Love

 

 

The chicken delivery finally arrived at Hobi’s place in time for the guys’ late dinner. When Hobi arrived earlier, Jimin and Rose took the food along with them to their little picnic date, leaving Jungkook and him without any food to eat. It was a good thing that Hobi ordered 5 buckets because he didn’t know his cousin will turn up today.

Hobi was busy preparing the table while his cousin was happily watching him do the chore. On the other corner of the room, Jungkook was seen peeking at the sight, still conscious about their new visitor.

“Seo-yah, what brings you here at this hour? I thought you’re going to come here on Saturday?” Hobi asked as he sat in front of her.

Seo shrugged and drank water. “I couldn’t wait anymore. I was bored at your mansion, and Aunt and Uncle are always away on business trips, so I decided to come here. At once.” She said giddily. She also noticed that Jungkook was watching them like he’s some trouble kid that needed a lot of attention but is shy towards unfamiliar people. “Why? Is there a problem with me arriving on such short notice?”

Hobi was a bit hesitant about the situation. But since he knew Jungkook was harmless, it wouldn’t be bad to let her stay with them.

“Um, it’s not that it’s bad…but…”

“Are you worried I’m going to tell on you?”

“Huh? What?” Hobi asked confused about her question.

Seo giggled and whispered to him…

“It’s alright, you’re secret’s safe with me.” She winked.

Hobi tilted his head and made a face.

“You don’t have to be ashamed about it. I grew up seeing a lot of gay couples. I’m used to it, so, no big deal.” She said placing a kimchi on . Seo grew up in America, and she made some good friends there.

“W-wait, hold on. I’m not gay.” Hobi scoffed trying to keep a straight face.

“Huh? Isn’t that guy your boyfriend?” She said pointing at Jungkook while is stuffed with kimchi.

“Wait a minute.” Hobi said and dragged Jungkook with him to introduce him to his cousin.

“Tell her we’re not gay.” Hobi commanded.

“We’re not gay. We’re not in a relationship but we are best friends. I’ve known Hyung since Junior high, and he’s never been gay.” Jungkook explained. His eyes not landing on her face. “Oh, and he even likes this girl. Her name is Ji-MMMp”

Hobi covered Jungkook’s mouth before he can even say Jisoo’s name to Seo.

“See. I told you.” Hobi said anxious about what Jungkook almost did. Seo watched the two guys hit each other.

“Oh…I’m sorry. I thought you guys are-I forgot this is Korea. Ahehe.”

Hobi nodded and watched her eat. He looked at Jungkook who looked like the kid was harassed by the authority.

“Anyway, Seo, this is Jeon Jungkook, one of my best friends. And, Jungkookah, this is my cousin, Son Eunseo.”

“Hi, pleasure to meet yah!” She said winking at Jungkook. She even reached out and ruffled his hair.

Jungkook forced a smile and bowed at her.

“Let’s eat!” She exclaimed and enjoyed the chicken.

 

 

After dinner, Hobi and Jungkook talked by the laundry area about what’s going to happen while Seo was here.

“I’m sorry about that JK. I didn’t know she’ll come soon.” Hobi said patting Jungkook’s shoulder. “She’s a good kid and sometimes she can be playful, but you know girls…they require patience.”

“Hyung, I’ve known girls…I’ve lived long enough to see different kinds…but your cousin…YOUR COUSIN is an entirely difficult specie. I can feel it Hyung. Maybe it’s not a good idea for me to stay here.”

“Tch. Don’t say that. You’ll get used to her, I promise. She’s actually fun to be around, you’ll see.” Hobi said smiling from ear to ear. He gave Jungkook one last pat on the back then he finally left.

“Aigoo, please let this be a good thing.” He sighed. He put all his clean clothes on the basket to hang outside to dry only to get startled when he opened the door.

“O-F-.”

“Woah, you cussed in English? Amazing.” Seo clapped her hands looking at Jungkook. The latter just squinted his eyes in annoyance.

“Should I throw her out or I’m the one who’s going to suffer?” He muttered in his Busan accent while he paced outside. “Either way I’m still screwed.”

“Was that Korean?” Seo muttered and shrugged. She finally went upstairs to her room.

 

 

 

 

Later that evening, Jennie, Rose and Jisoo were waiting by the terrace for Lisa. The news got to Jennie and Jisoo as per Rose, that Lisa and V almost met before and there was even proof. At first, Jennie couldn’t believe it, but when she saw the picture, she and Jisoo screamed and giggled together.

“How is it that both of you are even celebrating Lisa’s love life when my boyfriend and I didn’t even get cheers from you guys?” Rose complained recalling how her Unnies disliked the idea of Jimin dating her at first.

“Chaeyoungie…when it comes to Lisa and you, it’s you we’re more worried about.” Jennie said.

“But why? What’s wrong with me?”

Jisoo sighed and looked at Rose directly at her eyes.

“Chaeng…you’re gullible. You easily believe people, even though it’s obvious their lying to your face.”

“What? I’m not like that!”

Jisoo and Jennie looked at each other. “You are.”

“Remember that one time in Sydney?” Jennie recalled and Rose just rolled her eyes. Jisoo laughed remembering the story.

“Fortunately, Jimin’s a good guy and he’s quite as gullible as you so, it’s a match. Yey for you!” Jennie cheered her sarcastically.

“That’s so unfair.” Rose said and put back the binoculars on her eyes. “O, THEY’RE HERE!”

Jennie and Jisoo put their binoculars on and the three of them squealed at the sight. Taehyung and Lisa were approaching the house and they hid behind the terrace walls acting like fan girls.

“They’re so cute, it’s like I’m watching a drama!” Rose chimed.

“I wonder when they’re going to go first base? HEOL, MAYBE THAT’S HAPPENED ALREADY!” – Jisoo.

“SHHH, BE QUIET!” – Jennie.

 

 

 

 

Taehyung and Lisa were walking side by side together, both shy to make a move. Lisa’s head was in the clouds, and she’s giggling without any reason. On the other hand, Taehyung was pursing his lips thinking about his plans the next day: Would he go and pick her up before classes or should he call first? Or maybe it’s sweeter if he’ll surprise her? Or maybe he’ll just tell his Yoongi Hyung to bring his car by the Kim’s residence and he’ll just wait here for morning to come to see Lisa again. Hmmm, what to do?

Lisa was walking ahead when she turned back to look at Taehyung who was looking at her. She smiled and raised her hands to make a frame. She knows he’s handsome but he’s more than that. She thinks he’s more weird than handsome. She wonders if his fans knew he also has a serious side that usually makes her heart tremble.

“Are you convinced that I’m the most handsome man you’ve ever laid eyes on?” He said making his voice cute while raising finger hearts beside his face.

Lisa gave a hearty laugh and shook her head. “Dalgomie’s cuter than you.”

“Ugh, don’t tell me there’s another one…” He sighed.

Lisa stopped and furrowed her eyebrows.

“First, there was a Bambam, now there’s a Dalgomie, these names are getting weirder-”

“Are you for real? Dalgomie’s not a guy. He’s a dog.” Lisa laughed till tears were visible on her eyes.

Taehyung sighed and stayed in his place, too embarrassed to even say a word. Lisa realized that he’s cute whenever he gets shy like this. She’s excited to know more about him now that they’re boyfriend-girlfriend.

“Hi!” She peeked at his face because he was staring down. Taehyung felt his face even more flushed when she did that. He looked away and continued his pace.

“Aww, is my baby shy?” Lisa teased.

She ran after him and hugged him from the back. They continue to walk like that until they reached the gate.

“Lisa-shi?”

“Hmm?”

“I’m not the type of guy who always knows what’s up. I could be weird and funny, but sometimes I could be a little insensitive too. My friends tell me that.” V said cautiously. Because this night was too good to be true, he’s scared that he’ll soon wake up from a dream and found that nothing like this ever happened.

“So…if you think I’m not treating you right anymore, just tell me okay?”

“Okay.” Lisa responded happily.

“Honestly, I’ve never been jealous my whole life.” Taehyung untangled her arms and faced her. He went closer until their foreheads met and closed his eyes.

“What are you doing?” Lisa asked amused by V’s actions.

“I’m memorizing this moment.”

“Haha. I can see your nostrils from down here.” She joked to cover up her feelings. She felt like her heart would explode at what he was doing.

Taehyung grinned widely and clutched her hands that were on his chest. Their moment was cut off when they heard squealing from upstairs.

“T-they’re probably still watching a drama. Weightlifting Fairy’s really entertaining.” Lisa made up an excuse because the truth was too embarrassing to reveal. She looked back at him and found him already staring. She gulped and smiled nervously.

“I should turn in. Thanks for walking with me.” She smiled and waved her hand. She stared at those eyes but refused to get addicted with them. She was about to turn, but before she could go inside, Taehyung pulled her back for a hug.

“I’ll see you tomorrow. I love you.” He whispered and kissed her forehead. It was so fast she almost believed it didn’t happen, but she could still feel his lips on her forehead and she could still see him walking away from her.

“I LOVE YOU TOO, OPPA!” She giggled and she saw him stopped and turned to her. She laughed and went inside Jisoo’s house.

 

 

 

 

After hanging out with the girls at Raven Knights, Suga and Namjoon went to drink at some bar. Suga was hesitant at first because it was a school night, but Namjoon insisted saying that he wanted to drink for some reason.

Suga knew something was wrong with his friend. He knew Namjoon so well since he was 17 and he could tell whether Namjoon was okay or not. He watches his friend take soju shots before he decided to talk.

“Okay, what’s up? Why did you bring us here on a school night? It couldn’t be just your thesis right?” Suga asks.

“Tch. It’s my thesis. What other reason could it be?” Rap Monster laughed.

“Whatever.” Suga reached for one shot. “I still think you have a bigger problem.”

 

 

After a couple of tequilas and sojus….

 

“Everything happens for a reason…” – Namjoon.

“Right.” – Suga

Jin came after 10 shots. He drank with them and listened to RapMon’s problems.

“One should always remember to never look back if there’s nothing to ever looked back.”

“Right.” – Suga.

“WHY WOULD YOU EVER LOOK BACK? Are you stupid?” Jin commented. “Waiter, do you have black bean noodles? Can I please have 3 bowls and 1 bottle of soju? And please put it on his tab.” He pointed at Namjoon. “Thanks.”

20 shots after and Taehyung and Jimin arrived.

“What’s up with Namjoon Hyung? Is he in love or something?” – Jimin.

“So where should I sleep?” Tae looked around and found an empty seat beside Jin. “Ah, perfect. Good night guys.”

“Everyone…he’s finally dating Lisa.” Jimin announced and the Hyungs weren’t even surprised.

“Good luck to Lisa-shi.” Jin sighed.

“Stupidity is a crime…” Namjoon continued talking like a hermit. “If you know you’re losing the game then why do you keep on playin’?”

“Right.” - Suga.

Hobi and Jungkook arrived the latest. Jungkook tagged along with puffy eyes.

Namjoon sighed and tried to open his eyes. “Yoongi Hyung…have you ever felt like…you thought you’re okay but you’re not?”

“I’ve been feeling that since I rejected...some girl…” Hobi glanced at Jin while sitting between Suga and Rapmon.

“Mmm…I did when my ex broke up with me. Why’d you ask?” Yoongi replied ignoring Hobi who was ordering his drink.

“HAHAHA… it’s complicated.” Namjoon replied while pouring alcohol to his glass.

“This won’t make sense…but when I watched Jennie and Wonwoo together yesterday…it felt weird…”

“Oh my god, you have real feelings for Jennie???” - Jimin.

Namjoon avoided eye contact.

“Hyung, don’t mind the adults, help me here! How do I get a girl out of sight? Especially when she lives…close?” - Jungkook.

Jimin lets it go and turned to Jungkook.

Suga sighed. He felt like he knew this even before Namjoon told him.

“The worst part is…I can’t do anything about it but just…”

“Like her from afar?”

“Yeah.”

Suga poured both of their glasses and raised them up.

“To the girls we can’t love…ya, Hoseok, you join us.”

“Cheers…”

“Cheers!”

A moment after that, three girls approached the three of them and invited them to dance…

“Sorry, but you’re no Jennie Kim…”

“Yeah….you’re no Hana Lee…”

“Yeah, you’re no weird girl.”

 

 

 

 

The next day Blackpink got a call from the bar where BTS was found dead asleep from hangover. They called for reinforcements before rushing to get their friends home thinking that the boys got in trouble from the tone of the owner’s voice.

Lisa was the one who’s worried the most. She was relieved when she saw that all the boys especially her boyfriend were nowhere near in trouble. They just passed out.

“Are you their friends?” The bar owner asked them. He looked like their age but his aura is slightly intimidating.

“Yeah.” Lisa replied looking over her shoulder to see everyone who came along.

“I’m Kim Hanbin. I’m the owner of this bar. Please have them leave this place before 9am. I have to leave the restaurant soon before the loan sharks arrive. If they’re still here after the hour it’s their asses on the grill that’s going to pay for my rent.”

“Okay. We’ll take it from here.” Jennie nodded at Hanbin and the guy left them to do their jobs.

Wonwoo sighed. “I’ll get Namjoon Hyung.”

“Yugyeomah!” Jungyeon commanded at her best friend who seemed like he just woke up. “Get Jungkookie, I’ll carry Hoseok!”

They all started to get the boys out of their seats.

“Oppa. Jimin Oppa…” Rose called trying to wake up her boyfriend.

“Hmmm…wow, you look so real.”

“Come on get up.”

Jimin gets up and put his arm around her, still dazed about everything.

“Amazing, you’re hair even smells the same.” He said touching and sniffing her hair.

“WAKE UP ALREADY!”

“Amazing…”

 

 

 

 

“YAAA,YAA” Jennie kicked Suga’s shin and the guy snapped out of it.

“WHAT THE HELL, JEN?” Suga said scratching his head.

“You wouldn’t wake up, what am I supposed to do? Do you want to get stabbed instead?”

“What happened?” He looked around and saw everyone getting carried by everyone.

“Is that a rhetorical question?”

“Jen-jen, do you know where Hyung lives?” Wonwoo asked Jennie.

“Umm…” Jennie looked at Suga.

“1162, Daechi Il Dong, Laurel Tower. Penthouse suite.” Suga said stretching his arms.

“Thanks!” Wonwoo said and assists Rapmon outisde.

Suga watches as his friend was getting carried out by the guy who Namjoon was jealous of last night. It made him think about a lot of things.

“Jennie-yah, when did you know that you’re in love with Wonwoo?”

“WHAT THE ?” Jennie was surprised of his questions. She hits him on his arm.

“I WAS JUST ASKING!”

“I think it’s better if I stabbed you so you’ll really get into your full consciousness. Now where’s that knife…” Jennie looked around but Suga was out of her sight in an instant.

 

 


”I don’t feel good Lisa-yah. My head hurts.” Taehyung complained as he was holding on to Lisa, his head was on her shoulder while they walk towards the exit.

“How much alcohol did you drink last night? I thought you don’t drink.” Lisa asked concerned.

“I don’t know. My head really hurts.” He acted cute and wrapped his arms around her. However, Jin who was being assisted by his sister saw this and yelled…

“Hey Kim Taehyung, all you did was sleep last night. You didn’t even dare talk. You just came to sleep!”

“Lisa-yah…” Taehyung ignored Jin and just get closer to Lisa.

“Aish this kid.” Jin said shaking his head.

“Oppa, why did all of you gathered and drank together? What’s the occasion?” Jisoo asked wondering why it was so sudden.

“Oh…it’s just…guy stuff.” - Jin.

“It’s a random thing between the seven of us.” V said supporting what Jin said. “Wah, my head hurts…Lisa-yah, hug me…”

“Aww…it’s alright. I got you…” Lisa said patting V’s head.

“Omo~” Jisoo giggled while Jin was having second thoughts if he’s going to throw Lisa and V out of his sight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Namjoon woke up that afternoon seeing Wonwoo on the phone with Jennie. He massaged his temples and got up. Wonwoo saw him and gave him one glass of water.

“Hyung, you’re up!” Wonwoo said reaching for the meds for hangover. “Here, this will help you get rid of that headache.”

Namjoon took the pill and thanked Wonwoo.

“I just talked with Jen-jen. She just got Suga Hyung home. He doesn’t seem drunk.”

“Oh, good.” Namjoon nodded and smiled at him. “Aigoo, that guy has really high tolerance when it comes to alcohol.” He commented and sat beside his friend. “I’m going to be honest with you Wonwooyah…”

“Everything alright Hyung?” Wonwoo asked.

“Remember what I told you 5 years ago…”

Wonwoo recalled that time in New Zealand when Namjoon was leaving for Seoul.

“You told me to protect Jen-jen whatever happens…”

“Yeah…and you did a great job. She can stand up by herself now. Back then she couldn’t even defend herself.”

“Right. She’s scarier now.” Wonwoo laughed. “Is that bad? She’s not getting worst now right?”

Namjoon laughed and wrapped an arm around Wonwoo’s shoulders. “I just want to get something straight from you…and I want you to be honest with me…”

“Yeah?”

“Do you love her?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That afternoon Jin, Jisoo and Hobi were walking to their classes. Jin doesn’t drink much last night so he’s in a bright mood. However, it was different for Hobi.

“I’m so sleeeeeeeeepy!” Hobi yawned.

“Maybe you should go back home man.” Jin suggested.

“Mmmm. Maybe I should.”

“Oh, Jisooyah, you don’t have classes until 4:30 right? Maybe you should audition in my movie. I still need an actress for the best scene, I think Jinyoung is also free today, he’ll help you read lines…so what do you say?” Jin asked his sister. He really believed that she can pull it off. If his production crew likes her, then there’ll be no problem.

Hobi coughed exaggeratedly and jumped up and down.

“Oppa, what’s gotten into you? Are you okay?” Jisoo asked Hobi as she held his shoulder.

“Yeah! I’m perfect. I’m not feeling the need to go home anymore.” Hobi said approaching Jisoo. He put his arm around her shoulder and . “I think it’s more interesting to watch you try out for this audition.”

Jin laughed as he watched Hobi tease Jisoo.

“Why would I audition? And why would I let you watch? Are you crazy?” She said shrugging his arms off her shoulder.

“Come on Sis, it’ll be fun. I’ve seen you try to act before, just try it out. You’ll never know  you might enjoy it…” Jin insists.

“Yeah, I bet it’ll be fun!” Hobi said putting his arm around her again.

“What would I get out of this again?” She retorted taking Hobi’s arm off her.

“Viral fame of course.” Jin responded confidently. “I’m the director, what do you expect? Tch.”

“Come on Chichu, you know you want it.” Hobi cheered and put his arm around her for the third time.

“What is up with you? Why do you keep doing that?” Jisoo complained getting away from Hobi.

“What’s wrong with that? You used to let me do that? Why not now?” Hobi asked pretending to be innocent. If Jin weren’t around, he would’ve winked at her by now.

“Seriously? Wah, Jung Hoseok are you sick?” She chanted and felt his neck.

“Tch. I’m not sick okay!” He pushed her hand and took a step back.

“Jisooya, you’re not conscious of Hobi before, are you crushing on him?” Jin said this time; it was his turn to put an arm around Hobi.

“What? No, I’m not!” She said and walked away. She didn’t get away from the two because Jin and Hobi caught up with her easily.

“Hyung, I think she secretly likes me.” Hobi muttered half jokingly.

“Yeah, I know. I think so too. She doesn’t act normal around us like this before.” Jin carried along with Hobi’s teasing. He was getting entertained teasing Jisoo. He missed moments like these before when she used to hang around with them.

Jisoo has had enough. She stopped and turned to face both her brother and her ex crush.

“Look she stopped…” Jin muttered.

“Okay. I’ll do it. If you guys utter a single word then I’m out. Understood?” She stated leaving the two boys happy with her decision. Jin zipped his mouth and Hobi clapped silently.

“Good.”

Jin and Hobi watched Jisoo walk away from them.

“You’re sister has become an adult.”

“Yeah. I just hope she won’t turn evil like her best friend.”

“Hyung, that’s not even near impossible.”

 

They were about to take a step forward when Hobi saw Lay running towards them. Hobi saw Jisoo turn her head on them with a certain look on her face. But his attention to Jisoo was driven to Lay when he waved at them…

“Hey Hobi!” Lay greeted them cheerfully.

“Lay Hyung!” Hobi smiled at him and then he introduced him to Jin.

“Ah, you’re his friend he met in China! You’re an athlete am I right?” Jin recalled and smiled at Lay.

“Ah, shucks…I’m not that great.” He said flashing his boyish smile. “Anyway, I just want to invite you guys for next week’s event. Our department’s having this ball and we’re required to invite guests. I hope you guys could come; it’ll be awesome if you could because I know you guys are quite popular around here. You’ll bring in more people.”

Jin and Hobi were about to give their replies when…

“They can’t come! They’ll be busy next week because they’ll be reviewing for midterms, right guys?” Jisoo interrupted them.

“Um-”

“Er…”

“See you around!” Jisoo said to Lay and dragged both Jin and Hobi away from him.

“Bye Hyung, see you!” Hobi waved cheerfully as he was getting dragged by Jisoo.

“What’s up Sis?” – Jin.

“Don’t ask, but I don’t want you guys hanging around that guy okay?”

“Huh? Why?”

“Lay Hyung?

“Just don’t ask!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Rose was doing her homework at work when it dawned on her that Jimin’s birthday was coming around next week. Her scream got everyone’s attention on her.

“What happened Chaeng?” Lisa asked worriedly.

“It’s Jimin Oppa’s birthday next week!”

Lisa sighed in relief making the customers relax when she announced that everything’s okay and that there’s no fire happening anytime soon.

“Oh no what should I get him?” Rose asked herself and reached for her phone to browse the internet. While she was at it, Jungkook came in with Taehyung and Mingyu. Rose looked at the wall clock and saw that it’s about time for Jungkook’s review sesh with Jungyeon and Yugyeom.

“Jungyeon Unnie, you’re squad’s here!” Rose called Jungyeon but she was still busy cooking chicken. Yugyeom finished his tasks and got out the kitchen. Rose took over Yugyeom’s task and prepared the orders.

Lisa’s smile was contagious when she saw Taehyung.

“Hey Lisa!” Jungkook called and hugged Lisa just before V could do that himself.

“Omo!” Lisa was surprised at the sudden attack. Jungkook was getting comfortable with them that he’s revealing his evil self teasing his Hyungs again.

“JEON JUNGKOOK!” Taehyung growled and grabbed the nearest chair.

It was a good thing Mingyu stopped Taehyung from attacking his friend because the guy was about to throw the chair on Jungkook hadn’t he stopped him.

Jungkook finally lets go of Lisa and smiled at Taehyung like nothing happened. V finally dropped the chair on the ground and breathed in and out. Lisa was about to go near him when V went for Jungkook’s neck to which Jungkook successfully dodged. The two guys chased each other outside.

“So…is this everyone?” Jungyeon finally came out the kitchen and saw Mingyu and Yugyeom but there’s no sight of Jungkook. “Where’s Jungkook?”

30 seconds in and Jungkook was back carrying V like a sack. Jungkook placed him beside Lisa.

“Hey guys, sorry you had to see that.” Jungkook apologized and sat at their usual table.

“Are you hungry?” Lisa asked V who seemed too dazed to even speak. V nodded and laced his hand together with hers. She smiled at him and led him to sit by the counter top.

“Don’t go anywhere; I’ll prepare your food.” She said smiling at him. V stared at her and leaned his face on his hand patiently waiting for her.

When everyone’s settled and happy doing their jobs, Tzuyu decided to come in an unusual manner. She doesn’t look like she’s going to ruin somebody’s mood today. In fact, she looked like a normal girl with the casual clothes not like her usual designer cloaks and dresses.

“What’s Cruella doing here?” Jungyeon asked Jungkook.

“I thought you guys are over?” Mingyu asked as well.

“Did you invite her?” – Yugyeom.

Jungkook stood up and Tzuyu walked towards him. To his surprise, Tzuyu pulled out a chair and sat beside Jungyeon.

“I heard you guys are the best study group. Mind if I join?” She muttered like she hasn’t done anything crazy to them for the past couple of weeks.

 “Tzuyu?” – Jungkook.

“I’m sorry, but we don’t just let anyone in on this group. Call me when she’s out of here.” Jungyeon said walking out of the table.

Jungkook followed Jungyeon outside and Tzuyu followed the two of them.

“Noona, maybe you should give her a chance?” – Jungkook.

“What? That’s Tzuyu Chou we’re talking about Jungkook that girl doesn’t deserve a chance!”

“Well, maybe this time she’s encountered the light?” Jungkook defended senselessly fumbling his fingers.

“You don’t have to patronize me Oppa. I did some…immature things before. I know that. I can defend myself, so let me talk to her…alone please.” Tzuyu interrupted and faced Jungyeon.

Jungkook looked at both girls and when he saw that they’re not aiming at each other’s hair, he decided to give them a chance to talk.

Jungyeon waited and Tzuyu was holding back her tears just trying to talk to Jungyeon.

“I-I’m sorry for what I did. Truly, I’m regretting it now. I really wanted to change this time…and I really mean it…”

Ever since Tzuyu was confronted by Jennie she took a week off from school and thought things out. From her short vacation she realized how selfish she was and that she’s bullied people out of her own entertainment. It made her feel worse about herself. She’s started with one girl she bullied before but she was so mad at her it made her realize how serious it is to bully someone.

“You don’t just say it Tzuyu, you do it.”

Tzuyu grabbed her wrist before Jungyeon can walk away. “What should I do to convince you that I really mean it?”

“Hmmm…are you willing to join my crew? You’d have to sweep floors and clean the dishes. Sometimes you also have to deliver the chicken.”

“I’m in.” Tzuyu said drying her tears.

“You sure?”

“120%! When should I start?”

Jungyeon smirked at her response. “Good. You’ll start tomorrow.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Namjoon was looking at the sky while he looked back at his conversation with Wonwoo earlier.

“Do you love her?” He asked.

“Uh…who’re we talking about?” Wonwoo asked drinking from his bottle.

“Who else? Jennie.”

Wonwoo laughed.

“Why are you laughing?” Namjoon asked seriously.

“You’re being funny Hyung. You know what, take a rest. I should probably go first. I have a meeting today.”

Namjoon stands up and faced Wonwoo. “What if I tell you that I love her? What would you do?”

He watched Wonwoo turned to him with a blank stare. Wonwoo walked towards him and offered him a glass of water which he took. “That time when you told me to take care of her…I asked myself why make an effort? This girl’s going to be the end of me so why bother? Honestly Hyung, if it weren’t for you…I wouldn’t even dare. I was there when she was suffering.” Wonwoo tilted his neck to the side and watched the view from Namjoon’s room. “She turned into a different person you know. So much different from the bubbly girl you and I came to know.  I’m sorry I didn’t heed your instructions Hyung, instead I came late. But still...” He stepped closer to Namjoon and looked at him straight in the eye. “You’ve left her in my responsibility five years ago Hyungnim. And as long as I’m alive I can’t let her see another man besides me. Not even you.”

Namjoon smirked and just patted Wonwoo’s shoulder. “That’s the answer I’m looking for.”

“Tch. Should I take you to the hospital Hyung?”

 

“That jerk.” Namjoon muttered to himself.

“NAMJOONIE!!!!!!!!!!!!” He looked back to where he was being called and saw Jennie waving at him with Suga. They were under the shade of a big tree hanging out together.

Namjoon smiled. He’s still thankful because he didn’t lose her. It’s enough that she’s here looking so beautiful and just happy as she is.

All thanks to Wonwoo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hobi watched as Jisoo run lines with Jinyoung at the movie set. He was beside Jin who was intently watching the two. He was in awe as he watches Jisoo display her talent in front of everyone. Hobi found himself astounded when he saw her smiling at him.

“CUT!”   Jin yelled. “Good take!” He said and Hobi raised two thumbs up at Jisoo then when Jin wasn’t looking, he changed it to two finger hearts.

Hobi almost laughed at Jisoo’s reaction. She turned clumsy and bumped her head at one of the lamp stands.

Jin called Jisoo to wait as he talked to his staff about her performance.

“I think her and Jinyoung’s chemistry was on point.”

“Yeah, I agree. They can pass as a couple.”

Upon hearing that, Hobi couldn’t help but excuse himself out of their meeting. He wasn’t supposed to be there in the first place anyway. He walked towards the exit of the studio and glanced back at the center stage. He smiled sadly at the sight. No he wasn’t seeing wrong. That was Jisoo laughing with that guy again. It was as real as the fact that he was still so much into her.

“I’ll still wait…” He said convincing himself that he still wasn’t too late.

He turned away and exited.

 

 

Jisoo noticed that Hobi was nowhere inside the area. She didn’t know why, but she suddenly felt down when she realized that he wasn’t there. When Jin told her that his crew loved their chemistry and that she’s got a callback she’s not sure how to feel. Sure it was cool to be an actress but it’s not really her thing. She’s more curious about the process than the results.

“Oppa…have you seen Hobi Oppa?”

“Um…he was just here a little while ago…um. I have a meeting with some sponsors today. I can’t go with you guys tonight.” Jin said as he fixes his things inside his bag.

“Oh, it’s fine. Take care of yourself Oppa!”

“I will. Take care of yourself too.” Jin smiled and nudged her chin.

She watched as Jin leaves with his crew. She searched and looked for Hobi but he wasn’t inside.

“Has he left already?”

“Jisooyah!”

Jisoo saw Jinyoung running towards her. “Hey Jinyoungie.”

“So, where are you headin? Do you still have classes today?”

“Yeah…actually I’m looking for my friend. He was just here but I guess he left already.”

“Was that the tall funny looking guy?”

“Um. Y-yeah.”

“Maybe he left. Come on, I’ll walk you to your next class.”

When they walked towards the exit, Jisoo was surprised to see Hobi with a girl.

“Come on Oppa! I’m so hungry; I can’t believe you’ve forgotten all about me!”

 

When Jisoo thought she was over Hobi, she thought wrong. Because apparently, seeing him with another girl is still painful.

“Hey, is that your friend?” Jinyoung asked.

“Let’s just go. I guess he forgot he has an appointment today.”

 

 

 

Hobi scrunched his forehead when he’s completely forgotten to feed his cousin. She wouldn’t come rushing to him hadn’t he drank so much last night and forgot to prepare her some food at home and leave her with some money.

“Come on Oppa! I’m so hungry; I can’t believe you’ve forgotten all about me!”

“Alright, alright! I’m sorry okay!”

“How could you!?”

Hobi felt like someone was watching them so he turned around and he saw Jisoo and Jinyoung leaving together. He smiled at Jisoo but she just frowned at him and ignored him all the way.

“OPPA, LET’S GO!” Seo cried and dragged him along the hallway.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suga watched as Namjoon was back in his normal self again fooling around with Jennie. They were at Raven Knights playing pool when he received a text from one of his friends in Daegu.

I don’t think you want to know the whole truth. Unless you’re still in love with her…then I guess I have to tell you…

He didn’t know how long he was staring at the text message until Namjoon called him and told him it was his turn.

“O-oh…sorry. Okay, what number are we now?” He asked leaving his phone in his bag.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook came home right after his classes ended. He was on his second day of Operation: Quit Smoking – a program designed by Jungyeon to help him get over his bad habit. On the first day, he didn’t experience any withdrawal symptom but right now he couldn’t stop thinking about cigarettes. He also felt weak all throughout the day and he’s afraid that it has got to do with the withdrawal.

He was lying on his bed staring at the ceiling. He was sweating like a pig trying not to think about cigarettes.

“Come on Jungkook you’re stronger than your body!” He yelled at himself.

A few seconds tick by and he has finally lost it. He gets up and went to the garden to dig the cigarette that Jungyeon buried down under.

He tore the plastic and gets the cigarette stick from the bag. He dug another pot and got his light.

 

 

Seo was satisfied with their meal. Hobi fed her some jajangmyeon and samgyeopsal. He also bought her some bibimbap and deukkboki. It was heaven for Seo to experience such good food in Seoul. She just finished her turn on the bathroom and Hobi was the one who was using it now. She and her cousin’s metabolism are so fast that’s why they don’t get fat after eating so much.

She was humming a tune of her favorite song when she smells something from the terrace upstairs. She went up to check out what seems to be burning when she saw Jungkook’s back on her. She stepped closer and gasped when he turned around with a cancer stick in his mouth.

“Oh goodness gracious!” She snatched the cigarette from his mouth and yelled at him. “YA DON’T YOU KNOW THIS IS DANGEROUS!”

“!” He cursed when she appeared out of nowhere.

“Yeah. !” She mocked his response. “I can’t believe you’re smoking!”

“W-wait, shhhh….shhhh!”

“Ew, don’t breathe on me. Your breath stinks!”

“Please lower your voice. Hobi Hyung doesn’t know...he’ll flip when he finds out.” He said trying to snatch the cigarette back from her.

“OF COURSE HE WOULD!” She said doing her best to dodge him.

 

“Jungkookah! Are you there?”

They heard Hobi calling Jungkook. His footsteps are getting louder as the seconds tick by.

“Give me the cigarette Seo!”

“NO WAY!”

 

“Seoyah, Jungkookah? Are you guys there?”

 

“GIVE IT!”

“NO! THIS CAN KILL YOU!”

Both of them were trying to pull the cigarette from each other’s hands when Eunseo decided to do the crazy. She put the cigarette stick in between her lips the moment Hobi stepped in.

“What are you guys….doin?” Hobi’s smile turned into a frown when he saw his cousin.

“Hi Oppa. Sup.” She said coughing when she tried to smoke the cigarette.

Jungkook suddenly forgot to move. But he knew clearly that his mouth was hanging open. He couldn’t believe she did that!

What was she thinking!?!?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n

I won't be shipping Suga with anyone. So Hana's character will be an original character. Apart from Jennie...I couldn't find an idol that can match him. Haha. 

I really hope this week would be a good one. I'll have to travel a lot and I think I won't be able to update anytime soon...say 2-3 weeks? So I'm going to leave you with this chapter that can give you clues about what's going to happen next.

 

(fingers crossed about BTS' concert ticket prices. I heard they're going to come out tomorrow)

 

Oh And Happy 100+ subscribers <3  <3 <3

 

Till next chapter guys!