Bomb (part 2)

Love On Fire

Continuation...

 


Amugeotdo saenggakhaji ma
neon amu maldo kkeonaejido ma
geunyang naege useojwo
nan ajikdo mitgijiga anha
i modeun ge da kkumin geot gata
sarajiryeo hajima
Is it true? Is it true?
You You
neomu areumdawo duryeowo
Untrue Untrue
You You You

 


The song was playing when Jimin got inside his dance class. He just finished taking a shower at the gym and he came back drying his hair.

“Maybe it wasn’t a good idea to introduce her to my friends.” He talked to himself.

“Hey man!” Hobi greeted his friend when he saw Jimin come up to him. Some crew members were present that day. They were all warming up for today’s routine.

“Hey hyung!” He raised his hand and both of them did their handshake.

His girlfriend has been texting him and he’s not in the mood to text back. He just couldn’t bring himself to think that he’s okay with her hanging out with his friends. And it’s obviously not okay for him to have her out partying with male strippers! He was really mad when he found out, especially when Chaeyoung didn’t even tell him. It made him feel like he’s irrelevant. So as a result, he’s avoiding her to cool down his anger.

“So, I heard you guys transferred rooms. We missed you practicing in the gym.”

Jimin and Hobi turned their heads towards the door when Momo and Seulgi paid a visit.

Seo was also there and when she saw the girls she went by her cousin’s side at once.

“I thought there weren’t any girls in this crew but us three. Who are they and why are they eyeing you two like you’re a favorite meal?” She voiced out her observations.

“They’re from the cheer dance, Seo. They’re just visiting.” Hobi whispered to his cousin while Jimin welcomed the two.

“I saw your dance cover in youtube last week Jiminah. You really improved your technique.” Seulgi complimented him with a sweet smile.

Jimin felt his nape as he gets shy. “Oh, well, thanks. And practice makes perfect so…um you were good too. I saw you guys compete at the nationals.”

“So she’s the only one who’s good? How about the whole cheer squad?” Momo teased and giggled.

Jimin politely smiled not knowing what to say.

Just as he was about to excuse himself, Chaeyoung arrived a couple of minutes ago witnessing the whole scene.

She wasn’t the jealous type and she couldn’t really blame them if they ogle him. She trusts him that’s why she can’t find herself getting mad at him.She didn't want that scene on his birthday happening again. Overtime, she had learned that one shouldn't be controlled by their emotions. 

Right now, her priority is for them to make up. She knew he’s mad so she’s going to make it up for him.

“Sorry I’m late. And Lisa’s not coming.” She said to Hobi.

“Why? She’s slacking off?” – Hobi.

“Er…she’s got a headache.”

Hobi didn’t buy it but he doesn’t have time for excuses. He also didn’t want to take Lisa away from Taehyung now that two are finally back together. That’s probably the reason why Lisa did not turn up today.

“What is this? You guys accept female members now.” Seulgi commented noticing the two girls.

“That’s totally unfair. You guys practically blocked us from auditioning.” – Momo.

“This is Seo, she’s hyung’s cousin. She’s here for vacation. And this is Chaeyoungah, my girlfriend. She’s a transfer student. This is Momo and Seulgi from cheer squad.” Jimin noted while damping his towel on his hair.

He’s still mad at her, but even so that couldn’t mean he’s going to be rude to her. Of course everyone should know she’s his. He glanced over some guys present in the room and glared as if he’s warning them not to make a single mistake of touching his girlfriend.

“Hello!” Rosé cheerfully offered her hand for a handshake and the two girls smiled back and reached her hand.

“You made Hobi oppa’s team, so that means you’re a talented dancer. Did you ever think of joining the cheer squad?” Seulgi offered teasing the guys.

“Er…” Rosé looked at her boyfriend and Jimin almost pushed the other two girls out.

“They signed up here first so they won’t be joining any other dance club now.” Jimin blurted casually while going to the spot where he placed his bag.

“Sorry girls. Maybe we can chitchat next time.” Hobi playfully apologized and ruffled their hair.

“Wow, How rude.” Momo rolled her eyes and lightly punched Hobi’s stomach.

When the girls were gone Hobi turned to Rosé and revealed something.

“That Seulgi girl…dated your Jimin once upon a time.” 

Jimin heard this and he abruptly jumped behind J-Hope’s back.

“Ah, Jimin oppa must really like cute girls.” Chaeyoung remarked and zipped off her hoodie revealing a cropped top which exposed her tiny waist. “So, shall we get started?”

Jimin got down from Hobi’s back at once and picked up her hoodie.

He put it back on her and stood in front of her in a lecturing state.

“You. Do. Not. Take. This. Off….unless it’s just you and me. Understand?” He pointed at her hoodie and looked at her eyes.

Rosé’s plan worked. She nodded obediently and smiled at him. He didn’t smile back and just faced the mirror. When his back was turned to her she said…

“At least you finally talked to me.” She smirked in triumph.

“Aish,” Jimin brushed his hair away from his forehead, annoyed and amused at the same time.

 

 

 

 

 


Lay was on the brink of insanity when he found out that Jungkook and BTS are getting close again. He had Sehun follow the guy one night and discovered that Jungkook was still hanging out with Jimin and Yoongi.

Now that it happened, he was starting to get suspicious of V.

“Park Jihoon, here’s your first task as a recruit…”

The freshman was alerted at the sound of his name. He rushed to Lay’s side and listened to their leader’s commands.

“I heard you’re a fan of Taehyung,” Lay started. 

Bambam’s forehead knotted curious about Lay’s plans.

“Yes, sunbae.”

“Let me tell you this…if you can give me something interesting about his daily life, I can promise you even greater fame than he has. You’ll be a legend in this school kid.”

“T-that’s cool. Can I get a girl as hot as Lisa too?”

Lay heard Nayeon cussed from the corner. "I'm going first Lay oppa."

Lay just nodded at her and looked back at the freshman.

Bambam excused himself saying that he has an extra curriculum to attend to.

“Of course. All of that is possible.  Now I don’t want him noticing you following him around. Just watch him from a distance for me.”

“Got it, sunbae.”

Lay gave him a cold smile and sent him off.

“Let’s see which side you’re really on Taehyungshi.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


After dance class was over Jimin went ahead surprising Hobi and the girls. Rosé ran up to him to get him back to talking to her.

“Please don’t be like this. I know your still mad and I’m really sorry.”

Jimin was about to open his mouth when she said…

“By the way, I heard what you said that night in the car. I wasn’t really that drunk to pass out. It surprised me that I have a strong tolerance for alcohol…sorry I pretended to be asleep.” She explained cutely.

Jimin bit his cheek to stop himself from smiling.

“Why did you do that?”

“I…you were acting really cute. And I don’t want to ruin the moment.”
She was cute too. But he was still mad.

The silence was killing her that’s why her tears started to fall.

“Jiminah…what can I do so you’ll forgive me?”

Jimin felt guilty and held her face. He sighed and leaned his forehead against hers before kissing it.

“Don’t cry.”

“Why not when you make me feel so guilty?”

“Don’t you think I have the right to get mad when you agreed to be Namjoon hyung’s date? Or when I found out you’re texting Jungkook? More so when I found out you were partying all night with those strippers.” He said gently.

She was crying silently, and it's killing him too.

After this conversation is over, he will surely make up to her. He’s already had enough of staying away from her.

“I’m your boyfriend Chaeyi. I should be the one who’s taking you to the ball. You shouldn’t text Jungkook unless it’s a yes or no question and most importantly, you have to let me know if you’re going out to party so I won’t be worried about who you’re out with and who you’re dancing with. Yes, I’m entitled to do that because you give me the right to.”
Jimin held her sides as she nodded at his words. 

“I know. I just realized that and I’m really sorry. I understand where you’re coming from and if you need more space to think about things then…I’ll give you time.”

“Wait, what?” Jimin was suddenly puzzled. He clearly didn’t see this coming.

Rosé dried her eyes and smiled at him.

“I’m giving you space to cool off. I’ve realized my mistakes and I’m a bit disappointed at myself for not seeing that. It’s cool oppa. I totally agree. Let’s just stay away from each other until we’re clear with all these tensions.”

“No, wait- Chaeyoung-”

Jimin didn’t know whether to laugh or cry in the result of his misery. Chaeyoung was already getting her things from Seo when he realized what he did.

“Wait…Chaeyoungah, I didn’t mean that!”

“I’ll see you soon oppa. Until then.”

He can still hear their conversation as they walk away from where he is.

“What happened unnie?”

“I did something right Seo. I’m adulting.”

 

 

 

Jimin thought he’s going to lose all of his hair in frustration. Now, the distance he imposed between him and her turned a bit wider.

“How did it end up like this?” He asked himself.

Hobi heard him and chuckled.

“You’re dating an independent lady Chim. You need her more than she needs you.”

Jimin pouted at what he said.

“And guess what…if you let her get away for too long, I promise you, she’s going to be the biggest regret of your life.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you guys okay?”

Rosé was reminded that she was with Seo that afternoon. They were walking towards the gate of the campus to go home when her thoughts eventually went back to Jimin and she heard Seo.

“We’re fine. Oppa and I – although we have a lot of similarities – are more different than what I’ve expected.” She sighed as she smiled at her dongsaeng.

“How so?”

“One example is from where we were raised. He was born in a province here in Korea while I was born in a liberated city in Australia.” Rosé just realized something that made her smile.

“Bu you know what Seo even though we both have different principles in life and a different way of getting through things…somehow, we compliment each other. I really can’t imagine some other guy taking his place. I don’t think someone’s good enough.”

Seo smiled from ear to ear looking at her friend feeling in love. It must have felt good to be in love and be loved in return. She thought.

Seo will have to leave soon to go back to New York. So forgetting Jungkook should be easy right now. All she has to do is to make sure their paths never crossed. 

“Um hey, you’re staying until Christmas right?” Rosé asked. She was actually one of those friends who likes to ship her own friends. Rosé also knows how Jungkook feels about Seo and it’s going to if the two maknaes don’t end up fixing things between them.

“I’m actually flying to the states next week.”

“Too bad. Well, at least you’re still here on Jin oppa’s birthday. We’ll see you there, right?”

“Y-yes. I think.”

“Cool!” Rosé cheered and put her arms around her shoulder. “I like you Seo. You’re one tough girl.”

 

 

Jennie picked up Jungkook when he called her earlier. Things like these gets her adrenaline on a rush because there’s nothing more fun to watch than two people torturing themselves when it comes to love.

“Noona you’re smile is really scary. I don’t get why a lot of boys are crushing on you.” 

I can’t believe I had a crush on you.- Jungkook’s thoughts.

“Of course, who wouldn’t like bad girls.” Jennie responded confidently taking the car to the school’s route.

“Wonwoo hyung must be equally as evil as you if he has managed to stay with you for quite so long.” Jungkook teased relaxing his back on the passenger seat. Jennie sneered at the mention of her fiancé and scolded JK.

“Shush! I need you to keep quite Jeon Jungkook. And it would be better if you’ll pretend to be asleep.”

“Hey, why are we going to school? I thought we’re going to Raven’s?” Jungkook leaned forward and frowned at his driver who was giving him the chills by the look on her face.

“You called me for help and I’m the best help you can get if you want a quick progress.” She continued to smile diabolically.

“Get back on your seat!” She roared and the boy was back in his place afraid to trigger Jennie’s darkest side.Her angelic facade can make men believe that she's not capable of hurting even just a tiny fly.

“I’m picking up the girls so you better behave.”

“What?” Jungkook mouthed and obeyed Jennie’s orders when he saw their car stopping by two girls who were Rosé and Seo.

He pretended to sleep once Jennie unlocked the doors.

“Hey girls, thought I’ll do a good deed and pick you guys up since I know dance class have ended. Come on get in.” 

“Oh, perfect! I’ll sit at the back-” Rosé insisted but was cut off.

“Park Chaeyoung sit in front because I want to talk to you about Jimin!”

Jungkook almost chuckled at the back but controlled himself. When he heard the door open, he knew that Seo must’ve seen him by now.

“Why is Jungkook sleeping at the back?” Rosé said pulling the seatbelt and looking at Seo who was awkwardly uncomfortable in her seat.

“Hi Seo, you okay there honey?” Jennie asked like she’s innocent.

“Y-yeah. I’m good.”

“Unnie, did you kidnap Jungkook?” Rosé persists on her question concerned about Jungkook.

“Pff, no. He said he was tired of crying. Some girl broke her heart and poor boy he drowned himself in alcohol.”

“Oh my gosh that’s so sad.”

Jungkook snarled softly and shifted his weight causing his head to fall on Seo’s shoulder.

“I know.”

“I’m taking him at our place. It’s a good thing Seo here is good at making remedies for drunken heartbroken people. You’d cook for him would you Seo?”

Jungkook groaned and inched closer to his seatmate who was having heart palpitations as of the moment.

“Ah, sure. That’s not very difficult to make.” She grunted as she tries to push the boy away from her but doing so was like shoving a boulder from it’s place. He was so heavy.

“Tsk. Did you know who the girl is unnie?” Rosé asked realizing the situation. 

Jennie turned to her and moved her eyes towards Seo.

“I don’t know.”

“Oh. Then we should just ask him later when he wakes up.”

 

 

 

Taehyung was going to his 5pm class and was texting Lisa on his way.

Do you have a date to the ball?

The message was sent five minutes ago but she wasn’t texting back yet. When he looked again on his phone, a new message popped up.

Elephant Girl: Uh, yeah. Just a few minutes ago, Jin oppa asked me. I know you’re still on a mission so I know you and I can’t go together so I said yes.

“What the actual fu-” He blurted out loud gaining some attention. He called her right away and after a few rings she answered.

“Oppa, I’m working right now. Please call later.”

“Lisa-”

“We have a gig tonight and it’s a private event. It’ll be safe if you come over. So I’ll see you here later okay. Love you, mwah!”

His bright mood was replaced with a beast mode and he was so ready to beat his Jin hyung later.

“Taehyungah!”

“DON’T TOUCH ME!- Oh Bambam!”

For a second there Bambam thought V was going to send him to hell with the angry look on his face. This was new to him and he suddenly thought about some crazy idea.

“You alright man? You looked like you were ready to lead a battalion of angry romans to Sparta.”

“I’m going to class.” V turned away and ignored him still pissed off about Jin and his guts.

“Hey, do you have somewhere to go later? I’m thinking we should bond you know.”

V raised an eyebrow and faced the only one in the fraternity who he still respects.

“Too bad, I have a date tonight.” He continues to head to his class.

“Then can I be a third wheel.”

“No.”

“Come on, I’ll bring Mina too!”

V brushed his hair and analyzed his frat brother wanting to know why he’s stepping into his business.

“Okay what happened and why do you suddenly want to in my private life?”

“Geesh, why so serious? I was only asking because I wanted us to bond.”

V thought about it and maybe he could trust Bambam. Or if not, he can get something out from him.

He hasn’t been properly initiated and the reason it might be was for the members not completely trusting him

“Okay. You can come.”

Maybe through this, he can get Bambam’s trust.

“Yes!”

Or he can make things turn the wrong way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jisooyah! I need a knife here!” Namjoon complained staring at the cabbage in front of him.

“I would rather watch you sulk in misery than give you a knife!” Jisoo yelled back and went to focus on stirring the Galbbi soup.

“That’s so rude!” – Namjoon.

“Where is Suga hyung?” Hobi entered the kitchen with his gloves red of kimchi paste.

“That shouldn’t be a question.” Jin commented while taking the whole chicken out the oven.

The boys came over the Kim’s house to help Jisoo to prepare the food for the private event later. That private event if you may ask is a small get together for Wonwoo’s surprise party for Jennie. It was for no occasion, the guy just wanted to tell Jennie how much he treasures her.

Jennie doesn’t have a clue who they’re playing the gig for later tonight. But she knows that the cooking crew will come from the Kim’s house. And that it will be the Kim’s siblings. But of course with some of the members’ help.

“She’s here.” Suga yawned coming from the living room.

“Hyung, you’re awake!”

“Huh? I did not sleep.” Suga said bluntly. 

Hobi looked at Jin who just shrugged. 

“Maybe he’s a changed man now.” -Jin.

“Yeah, but he’s still lazy.” -Hobi.

 

 

“Hmmm! Is that for later? That smells really good.!” Chaeyoung chimed as she smells the chicken. She was instantly beside Jin who stands proud in front of his masterpiece.

“Behold Chaeyoungah, this is my latest and proudest achievement. The Chicken A La Jin!”

“Wow!”

 

 


“Who ate my coffee jelly?!?!?!?!” Jennie shouted at the empty space that greeted her inside the refrigerator. The five cups of coffee jelly was nowhere to be found.

Her eyes roamed around and she found Suga throwing the evidence quietly.

“Min Yoongi!”

Suga ran for his life.

“Aigoo, it will never be normal unless someone’s fighting around here.” Namjoon sighed taking off the pink apron from his neck and waist.

 

 

 

 

“What did I ever do to deserve this punishment?” Seo wailed to herself carrying the pretend-unconscious Jungkook on her back inside Jisoo’s house. Jennie and Rosé acted like they didn’t know there was an unconscious man in the car when they left her with him. It’s as if the two were excited to leave both of them alone.

Jungkook, however, was happy of the current situation he’s in. If this is how being in love or whatever you call it feels like then there’s no way in Hobi’s hell he’s letting her go.

The only thing he needs to do right now is to let her know his feelings without her thinking that he’s doing this for pity.

 

When Seo successfully entered the house, Jennie was sitting on Suga’s back while the latter was doing push ups.

“Oh, you can just drop JK on Jin oppa's room.” Jennie smiled and cheered Seo.

Upon hearing his name, Jin came from the kitchen to see Seo carrying JK helplessly.

“Oh yeah. Just make sure his shoes doesn’t touch my sheets.” Then he looked at Jennie who just smiled innocently at him.

When the two was out of sight, Jin stepped closer and kicked Suga’s that made Jennie and Suga fell on the ground.

“You people are savages.” – Yoongi.

“What did you do Jen?” Jin asks the queen.

“Nothing, just helping them both.”

 


“Was that Seo who just arrived?” Hobi now followed.

Jen stood up and pursed her lip as an answer.

“Hey Hobsters do you have a date for the ball?” She said changing the topic.

But then Suga…

“You know your cousin and-”
Jin didn’t let him finish and he carried Suga like a bride towards the guest room.

“You should sleep more Yoongi. Being awake doesn’t suit you.” – Jin.

“Date? I guess I’ll just take Seo.” Hobi answered Jennie, completely forgetting about his concerns.

 


“Hobiyaaaaa! Don’t leave me here with the destroyer! I can’t work knowing Namjoon is here!” Jisoo called over.

“Please excuse me Jen, the lady calls.”

“Oh come on Jisoo, I’m not that bad. Just give me the knife.” – RM.

The door opened again and Jimin entered.

“Hey Jen…”

Jennie gave him a bored look and went upstairs.

“What’d I miss?” – Jimin.


He was about to head towards the game room when he saw his girl coming out from the kitchen. She was taken aback when she saw him. It felt like it was a long time ago when she just talked to him earlier.

“Chaeyi…”

“Um, the guys are all in the kitchen preparing for later.” She said making sure that she’s walking far away from him so he won’t be able to stop her.

“I’m going first. I still have to help Lisa in Raven’s tonight since our unnies are busy cooking here.”

“I’ll go with you.” – Jimin insisted.

“It’s fine. Besides you just got here. I’ll see you later oppa.”

“Take care then.”

“I will.” She smiled and closed the door.

Jimin sighed as he can hear the gate closing at the sound of her leaving.

 

 

 

 

Seo struggled hard to keep Jungkook in place. The dejavu was strong with this one and she didn’t want to remember all those painful things that happened between them in the past. 

When you’re moving on, you should look ahead and not look back. Otherwise you’ll get stuck in the middle. 

She looked back at him one last time before leaving him and closing the door.

 

 

 

 


It’s already been 15 minutes since she left but Jungkook felt like this scene already happened before. He can feel his palms sweat by the dryness of the room and he noticed that the air conditioner was off. 

He shot up from the bed and tried to recall the memories of when it happened.

He stood up and got the remote to turn on the AC when the memories came back to him.

“Of course.” He smirked and sat on the bed. He remembered the night when Mingyu threw him by the trash can and Seo was there to pick him up and assist him to his bed. 

“Weird. So it wasn’t a dream after all.” Jungkook thought that maybe the effects of the drug made him think like he’s hallucinating when in fact he’s not. He’s just numb and high.

He pondered more through his thoughts when a single important memory came back to him…

“Good night Jungkookie…”

…..

..
.

“Oh my god!” Jungkook stood up and touched his lips. 

You’re different.”

 

“. I kissed her!”

 

 

 


Jungkook hurriedly went to the door and when he opened it, Jimin’s face almost hit his.

“Hyung!”

“O Jungkookie! They told me you passed out?” Jimin said then collected the garbage bag from the bin.

“What are you doing?”

“Jennie asked me to collect the trash and so I’m doing this.”

Jungkook didn’t even want to know why.

“Okay. I’ll go down then.”

“No you don’t. Now that you’re alive and kicking you’re going to help me outlive this chore. Come on, put on some gloves.”

“Ugh.” Jungkook stomped his foot complaining.


When the two of them toured and collected the trash bags from all the rooms, they finally went down so they can put the trash out the house.

But before they can go out the open door Jennie caught up saying she has some trash she has to throw from her bag.

“Aigoo make it quick.” Jimin complained.

Jennie rolled her eyes as she almost emptied her knapsack.

“Oh, you missed something.” Jimin kneeled and picked up what she dropped only to get shocked when he realized what it is.

“Boys, there are still a lot of garbage in the kitchen.” Jisoo showed up and paused when she saw Jimin’s reaction towards Jennie.

Then Jungkook snatched the thing from Jimin’s hands.

“What’s this hyung?” The maknae asked clueless about the white rectangular thing.

“Hey JK, why are you holding a pregnancy test kit and where did you get that?”

Jisoo’s words trigerred the guys and all of them came out of their respective areas.

Then Jungkook pointed at Jennie. His face innocent as a bunny.

Jisoo’s heart raced as she grabbed the packet  and gasped when she saw the result.

“Does Wonwoo know?”

RM and the guys went behind Jisoo and gasped collectively when they saw that it was positive.

“Does Wonwoo have to know?” Jennie repeated like a child. But the door was already open and Wonwoo came just in time.

“What do I have to know?” He spoke, his eyes glued on Jennie. “I’ve been calling you since last week. Why are you avoiding me Jennie?”


Silence filled the room.


“Er, we just have to take the trash.” Jimin excused the two of them and he and Jungkook went out to continue their chore.


“You’re late man.” Yoongi stated not meaning to throw a pun.


“Shut the up Min Yoongi.” Jennie glowered and walked passed Wonwoo.

 

 

 

 

 


A/N
Finally.