Come Clean

Love On Fire

 

Love On Fire

 


Chapter 16 Come Clean

 

 

 

Taehyung got his clothes on and went up his rooftop to check on his friends. After his date with Lisa he got back to his normal temperature, feeling the cold early dawn of October 13, 2016. When he got to the last step, he saw his friends ganging up on Jungkook.

“What else are you not telling us Jungkookah?” Jin pursed, his arms crossed.

“Why is everyone mad at JK?” Taehyung muttered to Hobi.

“We found out that he’s smoking.”

Taehyung gasped and looked at Jungkook.

“Not only that but we found a pot stick on his pocket. Jin Hyung was furious I thought I saw his eyes turned red in anger.”

Taehyung glared at Jungkook and reacted the same way as Namjoon when the latter found out about JK’s bad habits.

“Hey Jungkook, how’d you even get started?!?” He growled.

“Guys, aren’t you all overreacting? Come on, it’s my birthday. We’re not supposed to be fighting.” Jimin stressed pushing his hair back trying to make peace with his friends.

“Don’t suuck up to him Jimin!” Suga retorted.

“I’m not!”

Jungkook palmed his face and sighed. “Alright alright! I’ll come clean.”

The hyungs listened to their maknae as he starts explaining where and how it began. His smoking started when his uncle began taking over his life. He felt pressured and paranoid that it became difficult for him to sleep at night. And then it just happened. The thing that started occasionally became so often. He couldn’t even bother talking to his friends about it because every time Jungkook tried to, they were always busy.

“You said earlier that you’re learning to quit…how is that going for you?” Suga asked spinning the lighter between his fingers.

“Yeah…I uh, started since a few weeks ago. Jungyeonie helped me…and I actually got Seo into covering up for me. S-sorry Hobi Hyung.” JK said talking about that time Seo saved him from being completely caught by Hobi.

“Tch. Now you’re saying sorry because you’re caught. How long did you think you can keep this from us Jungkookah? I know we’re busy, some of us even have girlfriends but…we’re practically brothers. Don’t you have faith in us? Do you belittle our friendship?” Hobi asked seriously.

“What were you thinking Jungkookah?” Taehyung said lazily looking at JK. “And what’s with the pot?”

“Okay, look that I’m not guilty of. I can’t remember much but I was forced to take it. I told you some kids at school are after us. Mingyu can attest to that!” Jungkook explained worried that his friends might not forgive him.

“Hey Jungkook, when you got there at that club, who were there with you?” Namjoon asked curiously.

“There was Bambam and that popular guy from your Department…”

“What’s that boy doing in there?” Taehyung said to himself talking about Bambam.

“Dongho?” Namjoon said to JK guessing who this person was.

“No, the other one…”

“Er…Moonbin?”

“No…I forgot his name. Anyway, there are those two…I swear I never thought there’d be students like that in our school. If you ask me, it’s almost as if they were frat guys.”

Jin’s wide shoulder tensed. He scrunched his brows and looked at Jungkook. “You shouldn’t have gone there Jungkookah. I have a hunch but what you just say might have been true.”

“Y-you mean…there’s a fraternity at school?” Jungkook’s eyes widened. “Oh my god that’s so cool!”

Suga gave him a death glare and he lowered his head like a nice bunny.

“Hyung, if that’s the case then we should raise this to the student council.” Hobi suggested. His attention went to Rapmon for support but the guy looked like he was in his own world devising a plan.

“No…if we do that, JK will be in trouble.” Taehyung voiced out. “This is actually getting exciting for me.” He smirked.

“What’s our action then?” Jimin slouched his back on his seat, worried about the matter.

“Namjoon, any ideas?” Jin said.

“I have a good one…but before we go to that…is there anything else that we should know?” He announced trying to fix the problem within their group.

“Guys, we’ve been through a lot, we’ve seen each other , and we’ve done things together that’s too embarrassing to tell …should this be the time that we keep secrets from each other?” He said looking at his friends one bye one.

Suga clanked his tongue and gazed obviously at Hobi. Jungkook saw this and cleared hos throat. He bit his lip to keep himself from telling.

Namjoon noticed Hobi and he knew what’s it about that he asks;

“Hobi-yah, you got something to tell? Anything we don’t know about?” Namjoon said hinting about Hobi’s secret from Jin.

Hobi shuts his eyes and stood up.

“Jin Hyung!”

Jin was startled at his outburst. “What the hell?”

“I love your sister! Ever since she confessed to me, I realized that I do. And I’m sorry because I rejected her. You probably don’t know this but I’ve hurt her a lot. I’m sorry.”

All the guys except Yoongi, Jungkook and Namjoon dropped their jaws.

Jimin faced Jin and saw his Hyung’s ears getting red. He gulped and held Jin’s arm. “Hyung, it’s alright.

I’m sure Hobi Hyung’s really…really pure in his intentions…”

Jin ignored Jimin and stood up facing Hobi. “Is that why Jisoo’s been avoiding us since? I knew something was wrong when she came back from New Zealand but I didn’t expect it would be because of you Jung Hoseok!” Jin pushed Hobi’s chest.

Namjoon and Yoongi finally stood up to get in between the two.

“Hyung, calm down.” Yoongi said to Jin while Namjoon was at Hobi’s side. The three other boys were cowering on the couch scared about what’s going to happen between the Hyungs.

“I’m sorry Hyung! But right now I don’t think I can keep myself away from her!”

“Hobi, let him calm down first!”

“You bastard!!!”

Jin’s long arm caught Hobi’s shirt and he gave him a right hook on the eye.

The three maknaes finally stood up to help the Hyungs get off of each other.

 

 

 

Taehyung snapped out from his reverie when Lisa got back from the restroom. He smiled at her as he watched her settle on her seat.

“Gosh I’m so full~” Lisa purred her hand resting on her stomach.

“Do you want to go grab something for dessert?” Taehyung suggested admiring his girlfriend’s appetite.

“I hear they have the best chocolate fudge bingsu here…”

“Mmmm!!! Yes please Oppa!” She said cutely.

“Aigoo, my Lalisa is really cute.”

He remarked while his girlfriend was shamelessly batting her lashes at him. Taehyung looked for the waiter but his eyes drifted at one particular table. He saw Jennie eating with her fiancée. Looking at Jennie made him remember their deal. The girl was really talented. Because sneaking a security camera inside his loft without getting caught was creepy but impressive. How she managed to do that – he didn’t know. All he knows however is that whatever happened between him and his friends that night, Jennie also knows.

“You know what, I have a better place in mind for bingsu. Come on, let’s go!” Taehyung announced and pulled his wallet in his pockets. Lisa saw this and she pulled her wallet as well.

“What are you doing? I got this.” Taehyung insists.

“You’ve already spent too much on our trip abroad. Just take this as contribution!” Lisa argued.

Taehyung bit his lip and gets Lisa’s money. But instead of putting it on the table, he placed his money instead grabbing Lisa out of the restaurant. On their way out, he put Lisa’s money on her pockets which made the girl flush at the sudden skinship.


 

 

 

 

 

Jisoo and Hobi were walking to the bus stop that night. It’s been years since they’ve done this and Hobi felt like it’s been forever that he has her alone like this. It’s like it’s a missing puzzle - an old routine that he never outgrew of.

“I don’t like seeing my brother get stressed out about things…more so I hate it when he doesn’t open up to me about it, like he’s hiding it. Nowadays, I feel like he’s been really pressured about a lot of things.”

“Don’t worry about him. Trust me, he’s doing fine. Heck he’s more worried about you, what with all the gangsters lurking around at school…” Hoseok grinned biting his tongue.

“Huh? There are gangsters at school?” Jisoo’s mouth formed an o shape. It piqued her interest knowing that there’s a group like that at school. “Finally! I thought our school’s ordinary and plain boring. I can write a story about this! Imagine the money I can get with the blog I can create! You know I’ve always wanted to write a blog! I actually thought about writing about you guys…and your dirty ways of living…but as a reader, I wouldn’t want to know that.”

Hoseok smirked and pinched both of her cheeks. “I thought you’ve stopped being funny. Turns out you still are.”

Jisoo snapped his hands away making him laugh at her reaction.

“But seriously Jisooyah…don’t bother with something you don’t know of. If those gangs really exist then I don’t think it’s any of your business. I promise you, it’s not worth it.” He said his tone friendly but with authority.

“But people in gangs are so cool. They’re way cooler than BTS.”

J-hope stopped walking making her look at him.

“You’re going to have to take that back.”

Jisoo gave him a knowing look. “Cut me some slack. I’ve seen the worst of you.”

“No fair!” J-hope stomped his foot like a kid. Jisoo giggled at his childish acts and pulled his arm so that they can finally walk together.

“You guys are more cute than cool though…” Jisoo mumbled under her breath.

“What? Did you just give us a compliment?”

“Nope.”

 

 

 

Back at Hobi’s place, Jungkook and Jungyeon were by the veranda. Jungyeon was going home and Jungkook was walking her by the gate. She turned around only to found him looking at the ground absent mindedly.

“Oh, um…did you say something?” He said smiling at her.

She smiled back but she knew she couldn’t be fooled. A woman’s intuition is always right, but why would it always turn out like this? Every time she’d like a guy, he’ll show some signs that he likes her back but it always end up with those guys liking another girl.

“Hey, if I was really that girl who was sending you notes in your locker what would you do?” She asked him bravely holding his gaze.

Jungkook was confused by her question that he unconsciously stepped back. He felt the back of his neck – a habit he got from Jin whenever he sees his hyung gets stressed out.

“I-I don’t know…”

“Would you avoid me then?” She pried, hiding her pain behind her smile.
 

“No! That’s such a thing to do. Oh, um sorry for cussing. But hey, you told me it wasn’t you right?” Jungkook stretched out his arms to ease the tension he was feeling. “What’s with you today? You’re acting weird.”

“Huh? I’m not, I’m just naturally curious. I like making theories.”

“Really, theories? Let’s hear them.”

“You wouldn’t like it.”

“No…what is it? I’m already curious.”

“Well…my theory is that you, Jeon Jungkook, are hiding your feelings.”

“What?! That doesn’t make any sense. You know what, I think it’s high time for you to go Jungyeonie.”
 

When they reached the gate, Jungkook furrowed his brows when Jungyeon faced him.

“I wonder who this lucky girl is. It’s definitely not one of Blackpink…perhaps…” She trailed on looking back at the opened door of Hobi’s pad.

Jungkook looked back at the house and just in time, Eunseo peaked from the inside and jumped on her place when she saw the two looking at her. Jungkook turned back at Jungyeon and smirked at her.

“Don’t mind Eunseo, she’s a bit weird but she’s nice.” Jungkook said smirking, not knowing of what he had given away.

“Yeah, I figured.” Jungyeon responded confirming her theory.

Seo was biting her fingers while she was watching the drama Jisoo recommended her to watch. She was only on the first episode and there was already a lot going on with the story. She was too preoccupied about what she was watching that she didn’t take notice of Jungkook coming inside the living room. It was only when the couch bounced she realized that she wasn’t alone.

“Oh…you’re back. Um…I thought you were going to walk her home…” She said her eyes still glued on the television.

“Well, she said she’s still have somewhere to go so…”

“Ah. Oh wow, I suddenly feel so tired.” Seo faked a yawn and stood up. She really couldn’t stand being near this guy. “I’m going upstairs~”

She caught her own breath when Jungkook held her wrist and stopped her.

“Are you avoiding me or something? Because I’m not an idiot Seo, I know you are.”

“What? Why would I avoid you?” She said composing herself. She tried to get away from his grip but as she struggles to untangle his hand, his grip only gets stronger.

“Exactly. Are you still upset about what you told me that rainy night because if that’s the case then it’s stupid.”

“It’s not that!” She managed to get away from his hold by a simple Aikido move. So this time, she was the one who was holding his wrist.

“Then what?”

“I’m just really tired. Can’t that be a valid excuse?” She rolled her eyes.

“You can’t go to your room yet.” He protested imitating the Aikido move she did and pulled her back on the couch.

“HEY!”

Jungkook got off the couch and tossed her a controller.

“Should I use this to hit you?” She wittedly asked him.

Jungkook flicked his finger on her forehead as a response and sat beside her. “We’re playing Overwatch. And if you beat me, you can ignore me as if I’m not even alive. But if I win…you’ll have to abide by my rules.”

“B-but I don’t know how to play this game!”

“That’s too bad then. Ready?” Jungkook challenged and pressed the start button while Seo doesn’t even have a single clue why she’s there with him obeying his orders.


 

 

 

 

Lisa invited V inside their place when they reached home that night. Taehyung casually followed his girlfriend to the kitchen where she was preparing him some caramel macchiato.

He watched in awe as she finishes making his drink with a perfect leaf art on top

“Woah, I didn’t know you have a knack in this!” He exclaimed impressed by her.

“I’m a part-time barista. Did you forget?” She said.

Taehyung just nodded and took a sip on his drink. His eyes popped because it was just his perfect kind of macchiato. “I love it!”

Lisa’s smile reached her eyes. If only days like this would last forever. Then she saw her boyfriend giving her that lazy look on his eyes again. If he acts like this, it’s probably because he wants something.

She was right because a few seconds later, he was tapping his thigh gesturing her to sit on his lap.

There goes her heart again.

“I miss you already.” He said when she had settled on his lap. Lisa thought that maybe it’s because he hasn’t seen her in days that’s why he was extra sweet to her. But then again, Taehyung has always been sweet. She’d be surprised if one day, he won’t act this way towards her.

“We’re already together so how can you miss me?” She said with a pout while Taehyung continue to hug her. His face settled in the crook of her neck.

“Maybe because you put a spell on me?” He joked.

“OH GOD! That’s so cringey Kim Taehyung!” She slapped his arm that was wrapped around her waist and tried to slip away from him. They were both comfortable in that moment that even the sound of their own laughter was almost enough for Taehyung to be satisfied. But he knows that this night could be the last night that he can be like this to her.

“Lisa…”

“Hmm…”

Taehyung slowly stood up and held her hand. He put her hand on his chest and closed his eyes.

“Is something wrong Taehyungah?”

Lisa was bothered by his actions. She didn’t like it when he’s being mysterious. She smoothen the creases on his forehead worried about his problems.

“I’m scared.” He opened his eyes and told her a part of the truth.

“Of what?”

Taehyung just pulled her in a hug because as much as he wanted to tell her his plans, it might get worst and he might completely lose her in the process. The deal was not to get the girls involved. In the seven of them, his task was the most difficult.

“You’re starting to scare me too Taehyungah…”

“I love you,” he said the word like a vow. His eyes were searching for a confirmation as he looked at her like he was going to dissipate if she didn’t give him a sincere answer.

“I love you too,” she answered back, and even with a heavy heart, she managed to smile at him.

Because whatever’s bothering Taehyung, she knows that she couldn’t possibly leave him. Not now, not ever. He’s gotten a hold of her heart ever since she gave it to him.

“I’m sorry…”

His words were almost inaudible as he bent down and kissed her.


They were making out with his back covering the both of them when Jisoo arrived and entered the kitchen.

“KIM TAEHYUNG, YOU RASCAL!!!”

Taehyung and Lisa pulled away from each other without letting go of their hands but when Jisoo started looking for a knife that’s when Taehyung got alarmed and he bolted his way out yelling “SARANGHAEYO LISA-SHI! NICE SEEING YOU JISOO-SHI!”


 

 

 

 

Seo ended up losing to Jungkook. And because of that, she went with him to carry out the things he bought at the department store.

Jungkook had finished with the shopping and he was smirking to himself knowing that Seo was tailing him behind carrying his stuff. He only bought a portable speaker, a few pants and a couple of white shirts, some jackets and a new sketchbook. It’s not a lot but for Seo, it was like she’s carrying half of her weight.

“Remind me again that the existence of a gentleman in this generation is a myth.” She mumbled to herself.

“You were saying?” Jungkook looked back at her while sipping from the straw of his capuccino.

Seo looked at him with piercing eyes. She doesn’t hesitate to insult him.

“I said you’re such a wimp.”

“Excuse me?” Jungkook completely faced her, like he was an uncle about to scold his niece.

“I said you’re such a ! Yeah you heard it. How can a big guy as buff as you let a girl carry his own shopping bags. If you think this is fun then you do it!” Seo just let the bags fall on Jungkook’s feet and walked passed him.

Jungkook’s mouth was hanging open at Seo’s outburst. This is the first time he was being owned by a girl. And he couldn’t believe he was getting called off by someone who was younger than him!

“Hey!” Jungkook’s eyes followed Seo who was obviously not giving a single eff about him. He picked up the bags quickly and scuffled through the crowd to get to her.

When he caught up with her, he blocked her way and dropped the bags.

“What the was that?!?” He complained to her.

“Get out of my way. I’m totally pissed.”

“Well that makes the two of us!”

“It’s not my damn fault you were a total !”

“Hey just how much insult do you think I can take!? You were the one to blame because you lost to me! You were suppose to follow my rules because that’s our deal!”

“Ha! That was before you told me I’d have to carry your shopping bags. That’s so childish of you! You’re not even half the man Nam Taehyun is!!!”

“Who the is Nam Taehyun?!!!”

“The hell you care you childish !!”

“Where did you learn to cuss like that?!!”

“From you, you clueless douche!!”

 

“Hey kids!”

 

Both of them are ganging up on each other’s faces that they pulled away as soon as they realized how close their proximity was.

“This isn’t the place to argue about your personal relationship. If you want to continue your little love quarrel, I suggest you don’t do it here. You’re scaring my son.”

An ahjussi told them off as he was covering the ears of his little son.

Both of them looked at each other then took notice of the eyes that were on them.

“They’re such a beautiful couple…too bad their mouths are as foul as old aging couples…” A bystander commented.

“Hey…isn’t that Jungkook of BTS?”

“Who’s that girl?”


 

“We’re not dating…he’s not-”

“I’m sorry sir. My girlfriend and I are just having a small misunderstanding. Let’s go babe…” Jungkook interrupted and grabbed Seo’s wrist as he carried the bags with him.

When they got far from the commotion they made, Seo pulled away from his grip and snatched a paper bag from him to help him.

“That’s too far you know.” She said pouting her lips.

“What now?” He sighed taking back the bag she took from him.

“You calling me ‘your girlfriend’” She rolled her eyes. “If Jungyeon unnie’s here, she wouldn’t like that. Girls are always possessive you know.”

“What would you have me rather call you? Auntie?” He giggled.

“Haha, funny.” She turned to him and made a face. He made a derp face back and then smiled boyishly.

Seo was again mesmerized by this that Jungkook’s smile caused her to trip.

Instead of going to her, Jungkook howled in laughter at her demise. When he got over it, he went to her and tend her bruised knee.

“That’s what naughty girls get. Tch. How could you be so clumsy Seo. This ain’t even a bumpy road. You tripped over a flat surface.” He said shaking his head amused about their situation.

“Plus Jungyeonie’s not my girlfriend so she won’t be possessive of me.”

Seo bit back a smile when Jungkook started to wrap his handkerchief around her bruised leg. When he finished, she pushed him with the right strength and the boy fell flat on his bum.

“You b-”

“AHAHAHAHAHA!” Seo laughed at the expression he made just before he fell. It was so funny that she felt that her stomach aches. She kept on laughing even when he stood up dusting off his jeans.

Then to her surprise, he pulled her up and carried her over his shoulder without any effort.

“HEY PUT ME DOWN!!!”

“You should learn how to behave properly Eunseoshi.” He remarked walking with Seo on his shoulders.

“Now you know you shouldn’t mess with me. I have indefinite strength. I could probably throw you anywhere I want if you become stubborn again.”

“YOU’RE REALLY OBNOXIOUS YOU KNOW THAT!!!”

“Lalalala can’t hear you…”

In less than 10 minutes, they’ve finally reached their place. Jungkook carefully let Seo down. He stretched his arms and wiggled his shoulders because of the muscle tension.

“You should diet.” He commented.

Seo just stuck her tongue at him. He ruffled her hair because of her cuteness.

Their moment was cut off short when someone called Jungkook.

He turned to see his friends Mingyu and Yugyeom waiting for him by their gate. And looking at their faces, they certainly didn’t bring any good news.


 

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin brought Rose a cup of hot choco while he brought himself a beer. They were at the rooftop of V’s loft overlooking the early night sky.

He also brought them some blankets.

“Thanks!” Rose said reaching for her drink.

Jimin was about to sit beside her when he slipped on his feet. It’s a good thing he caught himself with his hands on his back. Or else it’s his back that’s going to hurt. He just laughed it off.

“Are you alright?” Rose asks. Worried and a bit entertained.

“I’m fine. It’s alright you don’t need to stand up.”

Rose watches him get comfortable on his seat.

“Aii, Chaengi, what are you doing to me?” He said blaming his clumsiness on her.

“Aii, Jiminshi, it’s your feet that has a problem. Not me.”

“Tss.” He smirked and put his drink beside him.

“So how was today? My folks were alright weren’t they?” She said pertaining to their lunch earlier.

Jimin nodded and held her hand in both of his. He dragged her hand and placed them before his lips.

“I honestly thought I was going to get a panic attack…no, I think I was having a panic attack.”

“I personally think you did great. The story about the lost 100 won was cute.” She giggled talking about the story Jimin told them at lunch.

“Stop it. It’s not funny. I just ran out of stories to tell…” Jimin looked elsewhere and opened his can of beer.

“That’s why you picked that one with little Jimin finding a lost money and returning it to the police?”

“I don’t know what else to say, your parents were talking about money…so”

“Aw. You know I’d pay a million if only I could travel time to see you do that. You’d probably look so cute. Mochi- mochi-chim-chim!” She sang along while her hands clutched the air as if she’s pinching something.

Jimin smiled bewildered by the quirky actions of his girl. He pulled out his phone and opened the camera.

“Do that again.” He ordered.

“Mochi-mochi-chim-chim~” She sang and turned shy at the camera.

“Wow, my Chaengi is really charming. Wow. Kiss me~” He leaned towards her.

“Oppa!!!” She squealed and leaned away.

Jimin laughed and poked her cheek. “Let’s play some music shall we. My friends will be here any minute.” He stood up and went to a corner.

Rose looked at her watch to see the time and gazed back at Jimin who was turning on the speakers. He had told her that he and his friends were going to discuss some “boys stuff” later tonight. So both of them can hang out for a while before they all arrive.

When a familiar song played, she stood up and went by the railings. She breathes in the air and exhaled all of her worries. This moment tonight was her kind of perfect.

“Psst…”

She turned back to him and she saw him offering his hand.

“Miss Chaeyoung Park, may I have this dance?”

“Yes. Of course.” She blushed and tuck a hair behind her ear.

Jimin bit his lip. He was looking at her like she’s the most important person in his life right now.

They moved with the music in a sweet motion. They were dancing really close to each other. Her left hand was on his while his other hand was on the small of her back. Her other hand was placed on his shoulder and despite Jimin’s 174cm height, she’s thankful that she can comfortably look at his eyes easily.

Rose closed their gap and hugged him. They were now cheek to cheek.

“Thanks for today. I know you got scared but you still went. I mean I would understand if you wouldn’t show up because it was very unexpected.”

“Tch.”

Even without seeing his face, Rose can imagine Jimin’s reaction right now.

“Did my parents meet your expectations?” She asks him in curiosity.

“Should I be the one asking that?”

“But I’m more curious of what you think.”

“Hmm…” He bit his lip. “One thing’s for sure though. Your parents were really intimidating…but they were also nice. Your mom is beautiful and your dad’s humor was the best. I didn’t think I’d have fun…”

She listened to him as they both move gently with the music.

“There’s one thing that bothers me though, what lie did you say to your parents that they let you fly alone and study in Korea? I couldn’t help but ask because your parents mentioned it earlier.” He raised his eyebrow and pulled away to look at her face.

“Care to share?” He added gazing at her with soulful eyes. Rose bit her lip and cleared .

“Um…well. It’s stupid.” She was a bit hesitant but she couldn’t refuse him even if she wants to. There’s something about Jimin that compels her to do anything that he asks for.

“Why?” He asks taking a drink on his beer.

“There’s a reason why my parents flew here unannounced. It’s because I told them I’d give Park Chanyeol a chance if they’d let me stay here.”

Jiminl thought a nerve snapped when he heard her mention another boy’s name. He took another drink.

“I’m sorry, who?”

“Um…you see, they kind of wanted me and Chanyeol Oppa to…” Rose heard a low growl when she said Chanyeol Oppa. “...get to know each other because they were planning to engage us…”

“OMO!”

Rose yelped when Jimin suddenly slide down on the pavement.

“Oppa, are you okay?!” She turned to him attentively.

“You’re engaged? W-wait, Ch-Chaeyoungah?” He managed to speak, but a bit lightheaded due to utter shock and also because of the alcohol.

“I’m not! It was just my parents suggestion. But now that I’ve proven to them that I really can’t go with their suggestion they finally let me be independent. They were just concerned about me when they find out that Chanyeol Oppa-”

“STOP CALLING HIM OPPA, AISH!!!” He wailed childishly.

“Tch. Quit fussing okay. I’m not going to marry him, not ever.”

“You sure? You know you scared me there for a bit. And how could you- Aiiiish.” He muttered not being able to look at her, hitting his chest to massage the muscles that seem to hurt. He was pouting his lips and he reached for the beer.

Rose sighed and propped herself on the floor matching their level. She was tugging on his arm while he refused to look at her.

“I really don’t have any clue about how relationships work. My future have always been dictated by my parents…then I met the girls and I suddenly wanted to be independent. I guess my parents liked the idea that I can make my own decisions now. I guess I underestimated them. Turns out that, I didn’t have to lie about Chanyeolie if I wanted to stay here.”

“Aish…” He drank another not able to ignore the way she called the other guy cutely.

Rose cupped his face and made him look at her.

Jimin gulped and found himself under her spell again.

“I’m sure about being with you though. I’m all yours until you get tired of me.” She sighed missing the look on his eyes.

“Tss. What makes you think I’ll ever get tired of you?”

Rose giggled and Jimin smiled back at her. He looked at her lips as permission to kiss her. Her eyes were already closed waiting for his lips when her phone rang and interrupted their moment.

Jimin sighed heavily. He glanced at Rose’s phone and saw that it was Jisoo who was calling.

“Where are you?”

Rose looked at Jimin before answering her friend as if she’s asking him why is Jisoo in a bad mood.

“Um, I’m with Jimin Oppa?”

“Where?”

“In their place at Insadong…”

“Okay, I’m on my way there. And tell Jimin don’t let me catch him kissing you!”

Jimin rolled his eyes at what he heard. “You’re really a legend Jisooyah.”

“Shut up! If I see your weird friend there I will definitely kill him!”

That’s it and Jisoo ended the call.

“Oh man, what did Taehyungah do again?”

 

 

After awhile, Jimin and Rose came downstairs to warm up. And as they got down on the living room, they saw Taehyung getting himself some food in the fridge.

“Taetae!” Jimin called.

“Oh, hey bro. Hi Rose!” He smiled then a thought crossed his mind that turned that smile into a frown.

“Did you guys just come down from the rooftop?” He asked worriedly.

“Yeah, we hang out outside for a moment. Why?”

“I hope you guys didn’t do something racy because someone installed a hidden camera somewhere on the rooftop. Maybe she put some on here too…” He said while taking a bite from his sandwich.
“What? Who’s crazy enough to do that?” Jimin exclaimed.

V and Jimin looked at each other like they’re having a conversation inside their heads.

This went on for a minute and when Rose noticed this she made a face. “Uh, hello, excuse me boys, in case you’re forgetting…I’m still here.” She stood in between the two.

Jimin shifted his attention to her and nodded at Tae.

“I’ll talk to you later man. I suggest you stay in your room because Jisoo’s coming to pick her up.” Jimin said referring to Rose.

“What did you do Taehyungah? She sounded mad at the phone earlier.”

V just groaned and massaged his temples. He waved at them and went to his room. “Goodnight guys.”

Jimin shook his head and watched his friend go to his room.

“I have a hunch and I would bet that it’s because of Lisa.” Rose commented, her eyes on the door of Taehyung’s room.

Jimin agreed on this and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Chaeyoungah…I’m tired. Give me strength.” He said and pouted his lips acting cute in front of her. The scent of alcohol made him smell manlier than what he looks.

“Say you’re not mad anymore first.” She said putting her arms around his neck.

“I wasn’t mad.” He denied as he swayed their bodies to the faint music from upstairs.

“You were. Plus I don’t think I can stop myself from calling my guy friends oppa.”

“Aish.” His hands dropped down from her waist and he walked towards the door.

But before he can go far, she caught his wrist and brought him back to her.

“Where do you think you’re going? I’m not quite done with you yet Oppa.” She sneered, tilting her head which made her look intimidating. Only Jimin sees her rather seriously shexy.

“What else do you want my queen?” He smirked, liking the way his girlfriend has a daring side.

“You want your kiss, come and get it.”

Well, all she has to do was ask.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Rose stepped into Jisoo’s car keeping her emotions to herself. She greeted her friends when she finally settled in the back seat. Lisa was at the passenger’s seat beside Jisoo and judging by the look on her face, it seems that she had received a piece of scolding from Jisoo.

“Oh what to do with these kids…” Jisoo sighed. “I never really expected that you’d develop feelings towards those imbeciles but whatever makes you happy.”

Jisoo turned to Lisa who was still sulking.

“Girls…I’m trying to protect you. Being in a relationship isn’t bad it’s just I want to remind you that you still have a life other than Jimin or Taehyung.” Jisoo adviced.

“So if ever you get hurt, it’ll be less painful. I’m not an expert in this but I experienced heartbreak before and like Jendeukie I don’t want you guys to get on the same boat. At least now, you get to prepare for the worst.”

Lisa’s face finally broke into a grin. “Unnie, don’t worry so much about us. We may look fragile but you know how well we can kick . You and Jennie Unnie taught us a lot about life. We’ll survive. I promise.”

“I think Jisoo Unnie’s missing us a lot nowadays. I say let’s call for game night!”

“Yeah!” Lisa cheered. It’s been ages since they’ve played video games.

“Okay then.” Jisoo smiled.

“Whooohooo!”Rose exclaimed excitedly.

“Did you drink alcohol or something? You smell like beer.” Jisoo commented scrunching her nose.

“Uh…yeah, I just…had one sip.” Rose replied and cleared trying not to feel awkward about it.
Lisa looked back at Rose and eyed her suspiciously.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoongi was running late for their get together that night. He was in a good mood because he just finished talking to Hana on the phone and hearing her voice just made him genuinely happy. He was going over to Tae’s place but he decided to stop by his camera’s service center to pick up some camera accessories.

“Good evening Sir. Come to pick up your ordered?”

“Yep.” He replied to the salesman who he met last time and sat on the couch and took a magazine.

“Just a moment.”

“Okay.”

Suga got bored fast and he decided to walk around the shop to check out some new gadgets when his eyes caught something that piqued his interest more than cameras.

He couldn’t help but snoop at the active computer that was showing a picture of two people whom he know. He looked around and saw a hidden camera.

Thanks to Hobi he knew a little of hacking and that’s exactly what he did. He act fast and did some tricks before the security cameras get activated again. He copied all the files to his usb that he carries around all the time and went back to his seat like nothing happened.

Who would be so curious to follow Jungkook and take pictures of him and Seo? And what were those two doing acting like a couple? Is Jungkook J-Hope’s karma?

“Where’s the customer-Oh~”

Suga faced the person who came out from the service shop’s office and wondered why the guy looked shocked to see his face.

“I’m here. Can I get my item now?”

“Oh, uh c-certainly. Here you go sir.” The guy handed him his purchase and shifted his gaze on the computer.

“Lee Taeyong.” Suga read his name plate getting back his attention.

“Y-yes Sir?”

“You’re probably new here because, I don’t need another discount card.” Suga said returning the card he gave along with the item.

“Oh, sorry sir.”

“It’s fine. Thanks Lee Taeyongshi,” he smirked and went out the place.


 

 

 

“Jiminshi…”

“Yes?”

“How much do you love your girlfriend?” Taehyung asks while taking a sip of a wine his father sent to him.

“I don’t know…how much. All I know is that it would make me crazy if she goes to some other guy.” Jimin responded drinking his second can of beer.

Some of their friends have already arrived. Jin and Namjoon were downstairs preparing the meat while Jungkook cam with Hobi, Mingyu and Yugi. They were all just waiting for Suga, and their party will start.
“You know… at first I thought…girls are just temporary. They don’t last long like what we have…but with Chaeyi…I don’t want it to be just temporary. Just earlier, I’ve proven that.” Jimin smirked and drank another.

“Sorry bro, I think I love her more than you now.” Jimin joked.

“Tch. What are you apologizing for? Do you think you’re the only one who’s head over heels with his girl?” Taehyung snapped.

“Jiminie… what if she falls for it? What if she’ll hate me for it? Would that mean she doesn’t really trust me like what she said?” Taehyung confessed.

“I want to go to her now…but her friends…” Taehyung continued.

“Yeah…why Jennie? Why Jisoo?”

“Watch her over for me man. I want a full report every day. And if there’s an emergency call me asap.”

“Deal.”

Both of them clanked their drinks together in agreement. Then Jungkook joined them asking an advice on how to get a girl to act normal.

 

 

 

 


Jin and Namjoon was getting the food done when the doorbell rang.

“That’s probably Yoongi. You get the door I’ll finish this.” Jin asks Namjoon and the latter went to get the door.

But the person or persons rather who was behind it wasn’t the person he was expecting.

“Jennie? Wonwoo?”

“Hey Joonie, mind if we crash?” Jennie beamed while Wonwoo seemed as clueless as him as to why they were there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n Talk about patience whew.

I bet everyone's excited to get their hands on BTS's new album. I went on a shopping spree this month and I think I already spent a lot of money on BTS that I feel like it would be fine if I go broke. Seriously.

I would die happy anyway. HOHOHO big words empty meanings!