Last Dance (part two)

Love On Fire

 

PART TWO

.............................................

Jennie was on the edge thinking she couldn't reach Wonwoo. Just an hour earlier she was able to talk to him about their plans after tonight but just a minute ago when she called he was suddenly out of reach.

Jimin was starting to notice this that he flicked a finger on her forehead.

"The ?" It was barely a whisper and people from their table turned their heads on her.

"Will you calm down? What's wrong with you? You look like you're gonna take a dump any time soon."

"It's Jeon Wonwoo...I can't reach his phone" She said lowly ignoring Jimin's judgment of her.

"What?" Jimin knows that if they don't have Wonwoo's team here then this plan of theirs is as good as dead.

"What if something's happened? Now I feel guilty for not being pregnant."

"Jennie!" Jimin scolded her trying to see if anyone heard.

"I'm just worried." Jennie closed her eyes trying to relax. When she opened them, her eyes immediately caught two people.

"." She muttered getting one person across surprised by her naughty mouth. 
 

Jimin looked at the same direction and saw Taehyung and Jisoo sitting with Bambam and some frat members.

"Why is that alien taking Jisoo on their table," Jennie whispered to her date. "That's it. I'm asking for help."

"Welp, that's new." Jimin sipped water from his glass.

Seconds later Namjoon and Jin were whispering their next move because of Jennie's text.

Joonie: You girls are on after Jin hyung.

Jennie's head snapped at her friends' table. Her eyes mirrored Chaeyoung and Lisa.

"What's happening?" Jimin said in a hush voice.

"I'm not sure but I think we're going to buy some time until we can reach my fiance."

Jimin nodded.

"Okay, do you girls need help?"

"Can you check the sound booth if they have instruments stock in there?"

"Alright."

"Thanks, Mochi."

The stage in front flickered as lights from the back go in different directions. The music started getting louder a sign that the program is now moving on to tonight's awardees.

Taehyung stiffened when Bambam excused himself from their table. This was the moment he's waiting for. He quickly went afk from his game and texted his mates. He looked at the others who were busy paying their attention in front. Even Jisoo was bored to death, she was just playing with her hair.

"Hey man, can you watch her, I'm just going to text Bambam." lies...

"Sure hyung"

Hope World 69

House of Cards

He prayed to the gods that if Namjoon wouldn't get it, at least Lisa should.

Jin coolly fixed his tie, seeing this, Lisa gave him a hand. Her eyes went to another table like a magnet and sure enough she saw Taehyung just tilting his face in front from looking at them. She bit her cheek to show a smile. She cleared when she saw Namjoon and Chaeyoung were raising their eyebrows at her.

"And now for Student's Choice Best Director, the nominees are..."

The host started naming students from the Film Department. Some of them seniors and most of them are juniors.

"If I win this you'll have to punch my face." Jin turned to Namjoon who covered his own mouth to keep from laughing.

"How many categories are you nominated, oppa?" Lisa asked curious.

"Five."

"Heol. So do we come right after the first award or..."

"Whichever I won first...If I win..." Jin said the last word like he was cursing Namjoon for making them do this stunt.

"You guys don't have a choice." Namjoon slouched on his chair like the conversation bored him. He fumbled his phone to entertain himself only to get curious when he saw Tae messaged him through a game app.

Hope World 69

House of Cards

"What does Hope World 69 and House of Cards supposed to mean?" He said making his friends and table mates confused af.

"Oh my god." Lisa's heart beat was racing knowing that Taehyung had communicated with Namjoon. She moved closer to Jin and whispered what she knows.

Jin whispered to Rose and Rose whispered to Namjoon.

"What?" Namjoon was more amazed at how Lisa figured them out than what those words actually meant.

"Are you excusing yourself, oppa?" Lisa raised an eyebrow trying to mind link Namjoon that he needs to go and check on the others before Hobi gets slaughtered or Jin's house gets burned.

"Y-yeah...bathroom break."

....................................

Eunseo stretched and crunched her knuckles after a speedy coding battle with another hacker. Good thing she pays close attention to Hoseok's I.T. class where she sits in every once in a while. It finally pays off.

"Whew, that was close." She leaned her back on the seat. Her eyes darted to a blinking cursor thinking of publishing another dirty thing about The Circle when she heard footsteps coming from downstairs.

If it was Jungkook or someone from their group, they would at least call her name or they'd be noisy. But what comes after those footsteps were nothing but dead silence.

She grabbed onto Jisoo's 7kg weights under the bed in case she needed to defend herself. She slowly and quietly paced out Jisoo's room going downstairs when she heard movements from the kitchen. When she entered, she saw a man not taller than Namjoon who was wearing an all black suit.

She was raising the weights with both hands, when someone grabbed her from the back. The man in front of her turned as she screamed.

 

....................................

Suga and Jungkook already finished 10 games of PUBG when Jungkook decided it was time to stop.

"Is Mingyu still coming or what?"

"Yep. I'm bored. And that's saying something." Suga opened the door to get out the car.

"I think he's flaking. He's always been like that." JK followed after.

"No, I'm having a bad feeling. I think he'll not flake at something as big as our plan."

"Do you think he's in trouble?"

"He shouldn't be."

Both of them look at each other sensing bad vibes about Mingyu when someone "pssst" at them.

"You hear that hyung?"

Suga squinted his eyes trying to find someone in the darkness and the trees in the parking lot. They heard it again, this time, Jungkook pssst back.

The two boys walk slowly away from the parking lot and to the trees when the psssting got louder it was starting to annoy Suga.

"I swear to god if Mingyu does that on the daily I would gladly tape his mouth." - Suga.

"Mingyuu" Jungkook whispered yelled.

"For godsakes! Walk faster you two," The voice hissed.

"Where are you?" Jungkook asked still at the same tone.

"I'll flash you a light."

When they saw a led light coming from a phone, they walk faster to the direction. But to their surprise, it was not Mingyu who was making those noises.

"RM?"

"Where the hell's Mingyu?" Suga asked rather disappointed.

"I think Taehyung just texted me an emergency. He said Hope World 69 and then House of Cards. Lisa-shi said it means-"

"Hobi hyung's under the enemy and Jin hyung's house is in trouble." Jungkook said finishing Namjoon's sentence. "The first one could also mean Hobi underground..."

"How the hell..."

". I gotta get to Eunseo!" JK huffed when realization hit him.

"No-wait Jungkook!"

"I shouldn't have left her. Why did I leave her alone? I even locked her in. I'm such a terrible boyfriend." And a million other bad possible things were running on JK's mind.

"Woah calm down son!" Namjoon grabbed his arm but JK was strong he almost left a bruise on Namjoon as he was getting out of his hold.

"Hyung, I cannot screw this up. I don't care anymore if I get sent somewhere they all speak English. I have to be with my girlfriend!"

Suga couldn't take it and kneed the back of Jungkook's knee. He did it with too much strength that Jungkook knelt on cue. "Let's ing think first. No one's leaving this place until we have a solid grasp of what's to happen! If it's true that The Circle will check Jin hyung's house we can always call her first."

Namjoon nodded smirking at the maknae.

Jungkook was relieved of that idea. Why didn't he thought of that was a mystery. Must be the nerves.

"I'll call her then..." He said slowly calming his nerves. Her phone was ringing and after two rings she answered.

"Eunseo!"

"Hey! Who's out there!" A guy who Namjoon noticed was from the circle was on to their backs coming close. Jungkook picked up his phone where he dropped it but when he put it on his ear there was a busy tone already.

"," Suga cursed.

So far, the night was in favor of The Circle and Suga prayed so hard for a miracle, luck, good fortune or whatever it is they call so forces of evil won't triumph in the end.

The three of them thought of running away but seeing as there's only one member of The Circle who's coming around to take them over, Namjoon thought it's wise to attack.

"We're not afraid of you, losers! Ha!" He shouted confidently.

"Yeah, who do you think you are trying to be Kings of this university? What kind of a man hides behind a secret circle. You're so lame. Go home!" Jungkook added.

He waited a long time to say words like that to them. His self esteem was catching up to him that more words (it's more like pent up feelings) came out from his mouth.

"A fraternity like yours is going to be like dust after this night is over. Your going to pay for all the things you and your "circle" did to my friends. I guarantee suffering, much worse than my unnecessary stay in Singapore! Watch and some of my brothers friends-"

"YA JUNGKOOK!" Suga cut him off.

"So you really are prepared for tonight." Bambam spoke coming out of nowhere surprising the three clueless dummies. "Good one, Sehun hyung."

Sehun just smirked like he knew they won another round. Jungkook's eyes widened when he realized Bambam brought with him half the members of The Circle.

.................................................................

"And the Student's choice for Best Picture goes to..."

Jin was in the middle of balancing a water bottle on his shoulder when the Dean of Literature called his name.

"Kim Seokjin for Snow Angel"

"Yey~" Jin clapped unconcerned, not knowing it was his win until Lisa told him to it.

"Oppa! It's you, you won." Lisa hit his arm playfully while standing up. The rest of the peeps in the table stood up as well.

"What?"

"Congratulations, Jin-oppa!" Chaeyoung cheered.

"Holy f..."

Jin was shaking his head while he takes his time going up the stage to get his award. When he got to podium and received the Oscar-like trophy, he thanked the presenter and readied himself for his speech.

"Wow...First of all I would like to thank all the cast and crew of Snow Angel. I don't think I'll achieve this award if not for your consistent effort to work tirelessly in this film. I also want to thank my friends who were a big support system for me ever since the beginning. If there's such thing as forever, it'll be my love for my brothers." Jin almost teared up for he knew his friends are now doing everything they can to keep their friendship in tact even though who they're up against are like ancient gangsters. "And lastly, Jisooyah, I hope you can proudly brag about your most handsome oppa."

Jisoo smiled beautifully watching her brother have his moment. "Speaking of my sister..." Jin started which made Jisoo nervous of that tone he's using. "I would like to invite Blackpink in front to give you beautiful guests a charming song number."

Jisoo was bewildered seeing her best friends go to the stage without hesitations. She wanted to go too so she stood up.

"Sit down." One guy from The Circle snapped at her.

"It's fine, I'll guard by the stage." Taehyung intercepted. "Go on, Jisoo. Just one song and you're done."

Jisoo almost rolled her eye at him. When she finally reached the stage with her friends, she turned to face her brother who shamelessly winked at her. She nodded at him then faced her friends with a question on her mind.

"We'll do your latest composition, Unnie, since it's an acoustic set." Jennie said while taking a guitar from Jimin and some ushers.

"We still haven't perfected that one." Chaeyoung whispered thanking her boyfriend for helping her with the guitar.

"Good luck girls." Jimin said leaving them.

Lisa tsked on her microphone to check as Jisoo did the same thing. It was a first for Lisa to sing without the drums in front of her in a big audience of a formal event. It was a little nerve-wracking for her but the thought that she's not alone in this made her build up the confidence that she needs to be able to perform well.

"Ready girls?" Jisoo reassured them checking their faces in case there's a sign of severe anxiety. When she saw nothing but girl power, she stepped closer to her microphone. "This song is You Never Know."

Rose started to play the intro, then Jennie's guitar followed.

Seeing that their guitars were finally tuned, Jisoo started singing the first verse.

On the days I force myself to smile brightly
Why is the night even darker?
It keeps bringing me down down down

Lisa smiled then sang her line next.

Those words everyone spits out so easily
They'll be heard soon
I've heard enough, I've heard enough
Of the things that I'm not

Rose followed.

Even as the whole world is changing
It feels like I'm still the same
This path that I've been walking on...
...and dreamed of
Just like back then
Just like back then
Back when I danced everyday
I feel like I'm left at that first spot

And then Jennie.

But you'll never know
Unless you walk in my shoes
You'll never know...
...how my laces are tangled
'Cause everybody sees
What they wanna see
It's easier to judge me than to believe

Everyone was in awe listening at the four amazing ladies singing their hearts out to the song that defines what everyone in their group must have felt like nowadays. The days were it feels like the air was too tight, the weight was too heavy, the cold almost deadly. But it was these days that made them stood their ground. It was also the days that made them recognize who their real friends are and what friendship really means.

The worn-out thoughts I hid deep down
Although they sometimes grab and torment me
As much as they do, Imma shine baby
You know they ain't got a shot on me

...........................................................

"You know what, it! Beat us up or expel us in this school or whatever because I'm pretty sure with or without your stupid frat, I'll die with a clear conscience. I have nothing to be sorry for," JK shouted, his eyes turning red because of unshed tears. "But maybe I have one that's for your ty group!" He spat.

"Okay, now let's run." Jungkook conceded he tried pulling his friends with him to run but as soon as their backs were faced on them, a group of men who were all wearing tailored black and white suits emerged halting JK's plans of escape.

"I get that The Circle is powerful on it's own but guys, you should pick on someone your own size."

"Wonwooya!" RM almost jumped on his friend.

Wonwoo stepped closer to the light making his presence known. He gave a nod to JK but sneered at Suga.

"What the..." Sehun stepped a foot backward. "Bambam, call Lay Hyung!"

Bambam cleared his throat. "Why?"

"So we can notify him there's Alphas on the grounds!"

Bambam raised an eyebrow then he turned to Wonwoo. He pulled his phone alright, but he called someone else.

"Hello...Seungwooyah did you catch Jinyoung?"

Jungkook, Suga and Namjoon's jaw dropped in unison.

"Okay. The Boss is here. We have them surrounded. We bought in members from other schools..."

Sehun and the rest of The Circle were all starting to panic inside. Turns out the rat they thought was Taehyung turned out to be Bambam instead. One member tried to get away, but someone shot a taser on him making him drop on the ground.

"I'll call you back." Bambam ended the call while watching the faces of the people he betrayed.

...............................................

Lay couldn't focus on the book he was reading because half the guys he sent out never came back. He was starting to think of negative things.

It never helped that one line from the book, The Art of War, was troubling him greatly. It says...

Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance.

"Junkyu"

"Yes, hyung?"

"I'm going out. Don't let yourself get fooled by this one." He scoffed at Hobi before making his way towards the door.

Hobi watch the leader exit, finally relieved of the stress he was feeling all night. If there's one thing he can change about his way of making friends, it's that he shouldn't trust people he hasn't interacted with for a long time and assume that nothing has changed. Clearly Lay is different from who he was before.

He clearly underestimated Jisoo's warning about the guy. There goes another point for Jisoo. He sighed. Thinking about Jisoo made him want to check on his cousin as well.

He looked at Junkyu who's eyes were like shooting daggers at him. He looked away then looked back only to find the same expression plastered on the boy. Then his gaze went to Mingyu who was snoring on another seat.

"Look, I know you won't listen to this but I'm hoping you will..."

No answer.

"I know how to get inside that website."

"Yeah, you should, you did it."

Hobi kept his bright smile despite the disrespectful tone of the boy and rolled his seat towards Junkyu.

"Look, I know there are members outside guarding this place so it doesn't make sense if I try to escape."

"Or you can just tell me the codes."

"But that will take more or less than 10 hours..."

Junkyu was contemplating about it. His soft young heart was considering the suggestion. He thought about it and given the security they have he's confident Hobi won't get through him even though his hands are free. So he decided to let loose of the ropes around his captive's wrists.

"Don't even think about it." Junkyu pointed at Hobi who raised both hands as if he's surrendering. He watched as the older guy took his seat studying the computer language in displayed on the screen.

"Okay," Hobi took in a deep breath. "Let's see what we got here." He crunched his knuckles and popped his neck before getting into the program.

While he was reading the program and pretending he knows it by heart, he couldn't help but be in awe of how excellent it was composed. His own cousin adapted his way of writing codes, heck, she could be better. He almost cried proud of what shes become.

"Are you able to do it?"

Junkyu's question startled him. Truth is he's not sure if he's able to crack the work his own cousin did.

"Yeah, I'll just enter the password, There's like 10 of them."

"There's actually fifteen."

"Oh right, I knew that."

Time stretched while Hobi was trying to decode Eunseo's work and nothing. The system she made was too smart. Well, he wanted to try coding with a more advanced language that he's confident will do the trick but then he's afraid he might blow her cover so he decided to play dumb instead.

"Do you really know what you're doing?" Junkyu started to doubt his skills. He was watching him thoroughly and from what he's seen Hobi's coding style was repetitive. He keeps on making mistakes, finding a solution then making the same mistakes again. He's starting to think that maybe his skills aren't enough. Or better yet, started doubting him about his knowledge of the blog. "Did you really make this blog?"

Hobi shut his eyes. This is it. He needs to take the guy out. It's the only way.

"Hey have you ever took taekwondo classes?" Hobi asks standing up.

"No, but I'm skilled at archery."

"Well, maybe this time you should." Hobi tapped Junkyu's shoulder walking passed him.

"Ya. Where do you think you're going?" Junkyu stepped closer but before he could grab Hobi's shoulder, the latter was prepared for it doing a combo of front side and hook kick making the former unconscious on the tiled floor.

Hobi lowered his foot and bowed at his dongsaeng. "Mianhae, Junkyuyah..." The noise they made woke up Mingyu.

 

"Ya, hyung, I didn't know you can kill people!" Mingyu gasped. "Appearances really are misleading.."

"He's not dead."

Now for the remaining members outside, Hobi had an idea.

Four members were outside discussing their favorite girls from the ball when they received a message from Junkyu.

911

The four members were alerted bursting the door open not having any second thoughts about anything. The tallest one raised his baseball bat when they saw no one, not even Junkyu in the library. However when they all got near the computers, they saw Hobi who's back was on them, his hands were tied tightly.

They all looked around for Junkyu but the boy was nowhere to be seen. It's when the door clicked that their heads turned sideways that they realized Junkyu was right there all along. Tied and unconscious. 

Before they can even react, Mingyu has already released a tear gas he found at the lost and found section while he and Hobi were busy surveying the room for their Joker masks after they dressed Junkyu in Hobi's expensive coat.

"Night, night!"

"The last laughs belongs to me! Ha-ha-ha" Hobi was wearing the Joker mask too just like Mingyu locking them inside. "Don't trust clowns!"

.....................................

When Jinyoung's phone couldn't be reached, Lay knew something was off. He went inside the venue to look for s and found four at the table near the stage. When he searched for Taehyung he found him standing by the stage. That's when he saw Blackpink in front. He tried to catch Taehyung's eyes but since the lights were shining bright on the stage his position at the back was hard to make out.

He didn't know why but his heart was beating loud on his chest like he knew something was up and he's going to blame himself if his enemies are working against him just right under his nose. His footsteps move backwards knowing what to do with Hobi now that his instincts are telling him there's danger around the corner.

"Hyung, I didn't know you'll make an appearance in the venue." Bambam went towards him putting a hand on his shoulder making him flinch.

"Bambam, have you talked to Jinyoung?" He asked his voice laced with concern.

"Of course. Now why don't you just sit over there and I'll tell you the details later." Bambam led him to a different table whose occupied by guests who are stranger to him. He gave the gentlemen a polite smile before taking a seat.

After Blackpink's song number, the master of ceremony Eric Nam stepped up the podium to call the person to present the award.

"Ladies and gents, please welcome Seoul's Youth Organization President, Philanthropist, and Businessman, Jeon Wonwoo."

Lay snapped his head in front. He felt like his feet was locked on the carpeted floor disabling him to move. His eyes roam around for s but none of them were there even Bambam. Then his eyes found Jin's who was staring at him with a frown. He stared back while clenching his jaw. How dare this guy look at him so rudely without thinking the consequences?

"Thank you, sunbae. Good evening everyone. Before I pass this award to the winner, I would like to deliver a short message to a particular group in this University." Wonwoo started his, eyes stopping shortly at Jennie's when his head turned and found who he's looking for.

"This isn't a secret but I know a lot of people is aware I'm currently leading the famous fraternity, Black Alphas."

People started murmuring incoherently.

"Now I know the talk of such organizations are sensitive in this school but I'd beg to differ. And as one of the prime fraternities in South Korea I'd like this opportunity to enlighten everyone what fraternities really do.

"This is..." Lay muttered about to stand up.

"I think it's not very nice to stand up while there's a speech going on." One person from the table commented. Lay was about to retort when he recognized who the person is. It was Hoya. The person who betrayed The Circle. Anxiety was slowly seeping to his body when it dawned to him that all of them were Alphas.

He didn't want to admit it. Did Bambam know he's sitting with them? He searched for Bambam's face and found him laughing with Taehyung.

"Checkmate." Hoya smirked while Wonwoo continued his speech.

"Fraternities are not just a brotherhood who recruits members through physical initiations. Getting in is difficult but there's a reason why that is. Because if someone wants to be part of a group there has to be commitment. A brother shouldn't just sign up because of the politics or the power or the influence. It's what you can do to help the unfortunate. To help that brother who's less than who you are. Fraternities stand the test of time not because of the fortune. It's because of the heart. Live or die, we're brothers. That's how fraternities are. That's how fraternities should be."

Jennie was so proud she whispered, "That's who I'm marrying", to Jimin.

"And to cut my speech short, I'd like to congratulate the winner for Student's Choice best organization, please take this award..." Wonwoo opened the envelope.

"Lay Zhang, The Circle."

Everyone stood up in surprise applauding at the result. There was a voice over that was saying the information about The Circle.

"The Circle is a secret fraternity run by Lay Zhang who donated half a million of their fund raising activities to charity, it was from an anonymous group that discovered their kindred spirits and submitted their eligibility for this nomination..."

Lay was still shocked but got hold of himself after a second. He pulled his coat down while making his way up the stage.

He received the award from Wonwoo who gave him a strong handshake.

"Good luck." Wonwoo whispered which confused Lay.

Lay stood behind the podium trying to find the words to say. How the hell did they win the award? And what charity? They've never raised half a million as a group. They don't even have feeding programs for chrissakes!

"I...I feel like I don't really deserve this award. B-but thank you. Thank you for the organization." He bowed slightly still in disbelief.

The host congratulated him and asked him about The Circle.

"I..."

"How do you recruit members?"

"I..."

"Eric, you're on after five." The stage manager alerted the host. "It was nice meeting you man. Let's catch up some time..."

Lay just nodded proceeding to the backstage. He noticed that there were a lot of people working behind the stage literally hands full of to-dos and other equipment the host or awardees might need in case something went wrong.

Someone assisted him to the exit. He managed to find his way through but when he reached the lobby which was the end of the path leading to the door, two masked men were there waiting for him.

"You're highness," one of the Joker bowed with courtesy Lay recognized as Jungkook's voice.

"You're officially subjected to interrogation." the other one with Taehyung's voice said.

Lay stepped backward not wanting to accept defeat when his back hit someone's shoulder.

"Going somewhere?" Another Joker said who's voice Lay couldn't recognize. He tilted his head as if he's asking the third one who he was.

Jimin took off his mask making Lay conclude who the musketeers really were.

"We're the real deal here, ahjussi. It's time to face your judgment."

Taehyung gladly put Lay in cuffs.

 

 

 

..............................................

When the awarding ceremony ended with Namjoon winning the prestigious award for running Latin Honors Students - The Seoul International Golden Plaque, the host then called their guest band to start the party.

When the singer showed up, everyone in the room shouted.

"Tell me I'm dreaming, that's not the real Lauv isn't it?" Lisa exclaimed her eyes not leaving the stage even though she was talking to Chaeyoung.

"I think that's really him Lisa."

"Oh my god!"

"Seoul International University! Let's make this night unforgettable." Lauv spoke which made everyone hyped.

"Let's kick it with this song..."

[~you know it~Play Make It Right}

I was lost, I was tryna find the answer
In the world around me
Yeah I was going crazy
All day, all night
You're the only one who understood me
And all that I was going through
Yeah I just gotta tell you
Oh baby I

"Lisayah, Chaeyoungah!"

"Unnie!!!" The maknaes run towards Jisoo who came with Jennie just tailing behind.

"Are you okay? How did the meeting go?" Lisa asked curious about what's going to happen to The Circle now that everyone knows they still violated the rule.

I could make it better
I could hold you tighter
Cause through the morning
Oh you're the light
And I almost lost ya
But I can't forget ya
Cause you were the reason that I survived

"They're suspended for one semester plus community service plus two weeks service in the military. But their frat will continue to live on." Jisoo answered.

"That's all thanks to my fiance by the way." Jennie added while hugging Chaeyoung's side.

"Where are our guys anyway? Oh and Namjoon oppa just won the most bagged award." Lisa giggles.

"I knew it's going to go to him anyway." Jennie said not surprised.

"Are they still talking?" Chaeyoung asks looking for her boyfriend among the crowd.

"No, we were together after the Dean left. I wonder where they all went." - Jisoo.

"Let's take a picture guys, I feel like we already blew the chances to look our best for photos but what the hell," Jennie raised her phone taking groufies and pictures of the girls.

"Urgh, I can't wait to dance anymore. Come on sisters! On to the dance floor!" - Lisa

You were there for me through all the times I cried
I was there for you but then I lost my mind
I know that I messed up but I promise I
Oh oh, I can make it right

All right
All right
Oh oh, I can make it right

They were all squealing so loud when Lauv spotted them and waved at them.

"I have some students here who said they were fans, I think they're popular around the campus too. Please welcome, BTS!"

Jisoo's jaw dropped as Hobi started the second verse.

I became a hero in this world
Shouts that look for me
My hand, trophy, golden mic
All day, everywhere
But all of this is to reach you
You're the answer to my journey
I'm singing to find you
Baby to you

The girls were instantly fangirls the entire time BTS were singing along with Lauv. They cheered for their friends as they completely captured the hearts of the students.

After Hobi's verse, he invited Jisoo to the stage while RM was going towards Tzuyu who couldn't contain her emotions now that her crush is noticing her and offering his hand to her.

"Will you give me another chance? I think I've already faced death or felt like it but I'd regret it if I won't ever try pursuing you again." Hobi asks Jisoo.

Jisoo pursed her lips and nodded.

"For real?"

"For real.."

I've grown a bit taller
My voice has gotten a bit stronger
This was all to go back to you
Now I'll spread out my map to you
My rehab
Look at me, why can't you see
I don't want to hear the shouts from others
Your scent still penetrates me and breaks me down
Let's go back to those times

"You're amazing RM!" Tzuyu complimented her crush.

"Likewise." - Namjoon

At Jimin and Jin's turns, they pulled their favorite girls from the crowd respectively. Chaeyoung's hand was on the entire time while Jin has to pull his Film Major classmate from her own table. The one girl he saved from bullying. The girl was shocked Jin chose her. It never really occurred to her that Jin remembers her somehow.

Baby I know
I can make it better
I can hold you tighter
All of those roads
Were headed to you

"I believe we haven't been introduced before, I'm"

"Kim Seokjin, y-you're beautiful...I mean...wow I'm honored." The girl stuttered. "Oh, and I'm"

"Moonbyul, right?"

"Right, oh gosh you know my name..."

It was all useless
Everything else other than you
Touch me like you did before

"Would I be selfish if I ask you to never breakup with me again?" Jiminie whispered to his girl.

"Just promise me you'll always stay." Chaeyoung smiled.

"You have my word."

When it was Taehyung's turn he surprised Lisa by hugging her from behind. It was all happening while they were in front of Nayeon. Lisa covered her entire face feeling shy about it all now that Taehyung was displaying to everyone how sweet he is.

"Do you trust me now?" Taehyung asks his love.

"Yes."

"I can't wait to take you on another trip."

"This time, please make sure my brothers aren't invited."

Taehyung laughed going in front of her to embrace her properly.

On the endless and eternal night
You gifted me with morning
Now can I hold that hand?
Oh oh
I can make it right

Jungkook was not planning to get a girl unless it was his girl but when he saw Eunseo entering the venue with that dainty white dress, he almost made a run for it. The girl was speechless confused of whatever's happening but nevertheless went along with it.

"Why is it that whenever I'm with you I have to be physically prepared."

JK laughed. "Don't worry. I'll make sure you'll never get tired of me." He said making her blush.

You're still beautiful
Just like then, hold me without a word
The reason I was able to survive hell
Wasn't for myself but for you
If you know, don't hesitate, please save my life
I was thirsty in the desert without you
So please hold me quick
An ocean without you is like the desert

Jennie was smiling while recording her friends having fun on the stage when Suga's face got closer to her camera. He was rapping his verse when she tried to look for Wonwoo to ask permission. She found him drinking with Bambam. When she met his eyes, he smiled and nodded at her.

"I'm not going to get suspended for doing this right?" Suga playfully teased Jennie.

"As long as you don't kiss me, then we're good."

"Fair enough."

It was the perfect night. The kind that will stay in everyone's hearts forever.

 

 

 

The end.

 

 

 

A/N

 

Can you believe this is over because dayum I thought it will never be. Thank you so much for reading this and for believing that I should write the conclusion for this fanfic. I love u guys. Armyblinks are the best fandom because we support each other. 

I'm still going to write a bonus chapter but it will only be a short one. Hopefully this one last chapter will make you smile today.

 

Peace out.

LZPR