So close

My Helpline

.....he walks closer to the edge.....

 

 


Jungkook is in the middle of packing his bag when he hears steps on the stairs ''
If his father is pissed off, then he'll have to go through hell before finally being let out to school.

Luckily a few minutes pass and it seems the man has gone to his own room. Jungkook quietly opens the door and just as quietly closes it after walking out, he makes his way down the stairs and out of the house. He was lucky to not get into his fathers path this morning. And thanks to that luck, Jungkook is out of the house earlier than usually, meaning he has time to stop for a coffee, something he likes to enjoy every now and then.

Jungkook makes his way to a coffee shop which he passes by each morning on way to school, he pulls out the money he earned from a few side jobs. As of now he has around 30,000 won, maybe not much, but better than nothing. He can live on it. For now at least.

The boy is about to walk into the cafe when he feels his phone vibrate in his pocket, his father never calls or texts him anymore and there's no one else Jungkook has contact with, so he knows who it is right away. Almost too eagerly he pulls his phone out.

Taehyung;
Good morning =)

Jungkook feels his heart beat just slightly faster and he smiles. It would probably seem stupid to others, but this is the nicest thing he has received in a very long time, a good morning text, because he knows someone is thinking about him.
'But it can't be genuine, right? Its just pity, isn't it'
His slight smile disappears with the thought.
'What else would it be, of course it's just pity, after all I basically told the guy I want to die'

He starts walking and just as he looks up from his phone, he crashes into another person, dropping his phone, and from what it looks like, causing the other males phone to drop too.
"I'm so sorry..!" Jungkook immediately goes to pick the devices up but the other beats him to it.

He bows twice, panic overtaking "I-I wasn't looking where I was going I'm so sor-"

"Ah no don't worry! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going either"

Jungkook looks up at the male, and gosh he would have never guessed a person so young looking would own such a deep voice. The other smiles at Jungkook, bowing.
"Forgive my clumsiness" the man laughs "aish, I hope your phone screen didn't crack" he passes Jungkook his phone.

"No it's ok, thank you, and sorry" Jungkook bows once more before walking past him and into the cafe.


-----


Taehyung examines his phone, except a few new scratches on the back of it, it seems fine. He puts the device back into his pocket and carry's on on his way.

It takes him around twenty minutes to reach his destination; Seongsu bridge.

He likes visiting the different bridges in Seoul for nice pictures, photography is a hobby he has since a very young age, he likes to see the unseen in pictures, he belives there's always a bit of beauty hidden in everything.

Seongsu bridge is the one he has been coming to lately. Taehyung likes to pick a place for pictures and come to it around different times of the day for pictures with different sky shades and weathers. He also makes this a way to get to know Seoul better. The last time he came to Seongsu bridge, he found out the bridge has collapsed in the past, which only makes him more interested in taking pictures there, he likes when theres a story behind the things which appear in pictures.


Taehyung spends around half an hour walking around and taking pictures. He's taking another one when he feels something on his arm, it doesn't take long for him to realise it's starting to rain. He quickly puts his camera back into it's case and starts making his way back. He's completely soaked by the time he reaches any shelter, as it took him a while to get anywhere from the middle of the large bridge
-plus he didn't want to miss the opportunity of taking pictures with the rain-

He walks into a small cafe nearest to the bridge, realising the rain isn't going away anytime soon, he pulls his phone out.

But the moment he turns it on, he realises something is off. Taehyung does not remember changing his phone's wallpaper into G-Dragon. The app layout is also different.
He examines the phone closer, looking trough a few things, but careful not to touch anything that would be private.
And he finally comes to the conclusion that there is no way this is his phone. And he's pretty sure he knows where he got it from.