Chapter 1

My Helpline

Taehyung lets out a long, tired sigh, shutting the door behind him and practically kicking his shoes off.

He just finished his work shift and it's currently past midnight, 'damn being a barman isn't as easy as everyone would expect'
He can't complain though, it's a good pay and he gets hit on by quite a lot of good looking people, so hey, why not right?

He makes sure to lock the door before dragging himself into the kitchen. Taehyung opens the fridge, not bothered to eat 'it's late anyways', he grabs a cold bottle of water and walks over to the small couch beside the glass balcony door, dropping himself onto the soft pillows with yet another deep sigh.

He opens the bottle and takes a drink before glancing out the balcony door, the sky is illuminated by orange lights from the streets and he can't help but get lost in the view.

Finally, getting the smallest courage, he pushes himself of off the couch and grabs his camera that was placed on the book shelve beside the TV. Taehyung opens the glass door and walks out onto the balcony, bringing his camera up and snapping a perfect picture of the view on the first try.

He goes to look back at it in the gallery, when suddenly he feels his phone vibrating in his pocket.
He pulls the device out and looks at the number.

'Unknown'

He hesitates, but finally, deciding it won't do him any harm, he picks up.

"Hello?"

"Hello...umm, i-is this the suicide helpline?"

Taehyung freezes in place.

"...Sorry, it isn't"

"O-oh, I'm so sorry" the, so guessed male, on the other line stutters, rushing through his words "must have dialled the wrong number, shouldn't have tried calling a helpline at all, sorry...!" And before Taehyung can speak up, he hears three beeps, signalling the other has hung up, and he stares down at his phone.

""