Can you feel my heartbeat?

Second Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On prom night, Wooyoung did what Junho told him to do – he purposely forgot to pick Tiffany up from her house and went straight to prom. He met up with the usual people and started to have fun. The school courtyard did not seem like a school courtyard at all that night, with a huge well-decorated tent in the middle with various tables covered by purplish-red cloth set up for the night. Two long tables on the left of the courtyard were full of delicious food and drinks for the occasion.

“Sigh… my angel is over there with someone else.” Taecyeon sighed. Yoona had rejected Taecyeon every single time he had asked her as she was going with her boyfriend at that time, Siwon. Yoona was wearing a white dress that flaunted her figure and beauty perfectly and made her look like a princess.

“Don't worry, I’m in the same boat as you.” Wooyoung patted Taecyeon’s arm to comfort him. Junho told Taecyeon about Wooyoung not wanting to go with Tiffany and Taecyeon had spent an entire day doing what Wooyoung wished before he forgave Taecyeon. The two of them sighed at the same time.

Everyone was well dressed but the most beautiful to Wooyoung, of course, was Taeyeon. Her stunning beauty kept distracting him and he would steal a look at her whenever he had the chance. He noticed how Taeyeon was seemingly more comfortable with Leeteuk now, and how they were able to talk happily. Wooyoung felt jealous whenever Taeyeon talked to Leeteuk. He was eating his food while observing the two until someone pulled him roughly. He came face to face with a furious Tiffany. She had prepared a lot for the event and was wearing thick make up, along with a red mini dress. She had been waiting for an hour for Wooyoung but he never appeared. And no one, I repeat, no one makes Tiffany wait.

“JANG WOOYOUNG! Where were you?! How dare you make me wait, do you want to die?!” Tiffany grabbed Wooyoung’s collar and gave him a death glare.

“Ah Tiffany. Well I’m sorry I forgot.” Wooyoung answered coolly and shrugged.

“YAH! That’s the worst excuse you can give! Jang Wooyoung, I HATE YOU!” Tiffany slapped Wooyoung hard and stormed away. Wooyoung held on to his hurt cheek. Wow, her strength is no joke for a girl. He was too occupied in rubbing his cheek to notice that everyone around the area was staring at him.

“That was kind of an ugly scene…” Taecyeon looked at Wooyoung with wide eyes.

“You don’t say? Ah well. It’s over.” Wooyoung shrugged and took it easy. ‘Damn, everyone would see me as a jerk now.’ Wooyoung looked up to see Taeyeon staring at him curiously, and he could see that she was trying to hide her smile.

The night carried on just like that, with Wooyoung observing Taeyeon from afar. The same went for Taecyeon. They both watched the girl of their dreams with their dates in envy and misery. Junho, on the other hand, was having a good time with his date, Hyoyeon. When Junho first saw her that night, he was absolutely stunned by her beauty. Even though she was wearing a simple green dress, she looked amazing. After talking to her, Junho realiz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter