Things never seem to go as planned

Second Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Look at us, we look so happy and young!” Wooyoung heard Yoona’s familiar voice say. “It was Wooyoung’s birthday that day right!”

Wooyoung turned and stared at the screen. ‘Oh. My. God. It wasn’t a dream. It CHANGED. It really changed!’

The picture on the screen now showed the five of them smiling widely for the camera. The atmosphere was visibly happy and it could be sensed once you take a look at it. Taeyeon especially, had a huge, satisfied smile on her face, and posed with a peace sign. Wooyoung posed with the most special gift he had received, and put a thumbs up sign.

“Hey, isn’t that Girls’ Generation’s photobook? Wow they’ve come a long way, just like the five of us. They’re so popular, even during their debut days!” Junho exclaimed.

“Well, duh! They worked incredibly hard to achieve the fame they have gotten now! Seulpeum ijen annyeong~!" Taecyeon replied, ending off with an imitation of SNSD’s Into The New World dance.

“Yahhh you’re spoiling my favourite dance and my favourite song!” Yoona whined and gave a murderous glare to Taecyeon. “That aside, I wonder who gave Wooyoung the photobook? I’m pretty sure it wasn’t one of us, right?”

“Yeah… It wasn’t us!” Junho and Taecyeon replied in unison.

Wooyoung didn’t seem to hear Yoona’s question as he was busy staring in disbelief at the screen. ‘How is this even possible?!' Taeyeon turned and looked at him, with a knowing smile on her face. They caught each other’s eye and Taeyeon giggled at the dazed expression Wooyoung had.

'Wooyoung will always be Wooyoung…' Taeyeon thought.

The picture of the five of them in the café slowly faded away and the next picture filled the screen. From left to right, stood Leeteuk, Taeyeon, Yoona, Siwon, Taecyeon, Junho, Hyoyeon, Tiffany and Wooyoung. All of them were in formal attire, the females wore dresses and gowns, while the males wore tuxedos.

‘Ah, I remember this. It’s our prom night in senior year.’ Wooyoung’s eyes trailed to Taeyeon in the picture automatically, and he couldn’t help but marvel at her beauty. Even though she was in a simple blue short dress, she looked absolutely stunning. Her long curly hair was styled perfectly and flowed down her shoulders. He wondered how he didn’t notice her beauty in the past when it was so strikingly obvious.

Wooyoung cursed himself as he recalled what happened back then. Tiffany had asked him to be her partner for prom and he, having a crush on her at that time, accepted immediately without hesitation, in front of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter