An impossible miracle

Second Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Wooyoung opened his eyes, everything was dark. Everyone in the grand room seemed to be frozen. He was so surprised that he murmured questions to himself and looked around in confusion. A bright light suddenly shone on him and dramatic music played in the background. A million question marks appeared in his head and he wondered what on earth was going on. Suddenly, the music stopped playing and there was a long silence. Wooyoung, being curious, used his hand to cover the glaring light and tried to look past it.

A voice sounded and Wooyoung looked to his right, where the voice was seemingly coming from. He was startled to find a man wearing sunglasses right beside him, with his face being only 30 centimeters away from the weird man. The shock made Wooyoung jump a good one meter back.

“You still haven’t given up on her, have you? It’s really rare to see a man with so much regret regarding love.” the mysterious man with the sunglasses questioned Wooyoung with a curious look, before walking in front of the seemingly frozen Taeyeon.

Wooyoung was too confused to think and only managed to say, “Erm…”

“Don't tell me, I know what you want to say! That you want to go back in time and get her back. Re-do everything so that you can have a chance with her. AM I RIGHT?” The mysterious man looked at Wooyoung suddenly, with a victorious smile that plainly said 'I am so smart and I know it'.

“Erm.. Yes, something like tha-“ The shocked and confused Wooyoung was cut off before finishing his sentence.

“So be it. “ The mysterious man said simply.

“Huh? What?!” Wooyoung asked, with a disbelieving look on his face.

“I’ll give you a chance to return to the past and relive it, with the deadline set to when you took this photo.” the man pointed to the picture of them in the café.

“Make things better between the two of you. Make your regrets vanish.” The mysterious man walked up to Wooyoung and took off his sunglasses. Wooyoung saw that his eyes were a soft brownish black and his eyes were shaped like almonds. In fact, this mysterious man was rather handsome.

“SERIOUSLY?! No joke?!” Wooyoung looked at the man, with wide eyes.

“Yes, of course. Oh, let me give you a piece of advice. The time given to you is limited. So make full use of it and don’t waste any time. Otherwise, it'd just become another regret." the man gave Wooyoung a knowing look that made Wooyoung uncomfortable. This man seemed to know Wooyoung's bad habits. It was like this weird guy had known him for a lifetime.

“Excuse me… but who are you? Do you work here or something?” Wooyoung finally had the chance to get this burning question off his chest.

The man gave a la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter