Someone interrupts

Could the time stop

*dup..dup...dup*Jessica was near to tiffany faces until she can feel their breath to each other.*melted goshh pretty ing lips and delicious.jessica thought when she lean in.*dup..dup..dup..dup*tiffany can feel jessica breath on her when she lean closer, her heart is raising like crazy in rhythm beat.just a kiss from a friend is it.'trett...trett...suddenly tiffany phones was ringing louder.jessica back out shock when they all hear those ringing."GOD such an INTERRUPTED!!!@$#^#&$*" Sunny shout angry."can u at least  silent your phone pany ah!"Tiffany pick the call, it's nickkhun.and on the other side all the girl was focusing back to jessica who feel disappointed."WHAT?jessica ask when everyone is like'Jessica you okay??"Taeyeon know that face and she suddenly come to jessica and caressing her back."someone always interrupt I guess"Jessica said sadly and she wasn't in the mood to play anymore."almost 5 o'clock already iam going for a walk and I be back soon."Jessica said and leave to change."Hey Sica want me to follow you?" Yuri ask."emm sure why not" Then yuri jump happily and hurry up to change her cloths, for the first time the ice princess allow her to walk together as in only both of them.tiffany come back after she finish talk with nickkhun."made up already?" Taeyeon ask."hmm I guess so, heyy where is jessi?"she found out jessica is missing and yuri as well."they went for a walk, we don't know where.they just left."Tiffany make a call to jessica when she heard"they"definitely it's yuri.maybe she have this insecure feelings of yuri being with jessica too close.she don't want to lose her bestfriend to other people even yuri is her friends as well but she cant accept if jessica being too close to other members except her.is she being greedy?yes and  She don't care as long jessica is special to her.Jessi never take a walk with other person than me.and she being with yuri?this can't be good.I'm loosing her am I? "Hey fany ah you spacing out like Sica! !" They laugh at tiffany."iam going to find them!"Tiffany decided when jessica didn't pick her call.

*trett..trett..trett...trett..Jessica phone ringing when she walk along with yuri."hey its ringing you know..your phone?" Jessica know it's ringing and she don't want to pick it."yeah I know..let it be."yuri was like okay I don't want to say anything but she suddenly said "iam sorry for those stupid game just now"jessica stop from walking."why you were sorry yuri ah?"yuri didn't know what to say but she suddenly hug jessica and whisper to her."iam sorry I almost make you cry and I. .I hmm I actually didn't want you to kiss her!"Jessica eyes widen after hearing the last sentence."then why did u dare me to kiss her?"Jessica need an answer for that.she still in yuri arms.she feel a bit secure and comfortable.Han river!she must be there.tiffany always know if they take a walk it's must  be to the han river.it's jessica favorite place to be calm.so she is heading to the han river.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

DON'T you think tiffany and yuri is acting weird?Sunny ask taeyeon."yeah fany is overprotective if it's come to sica"they don't know why but it strange when yuri also trying hard to get closer to jessica."don't tell me yuri likes jessica???!"

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"I LIKE YOU! Like a lot and there is weird feelings and attachments toward you!"don't answer now..I will wait and take your time I won't force you to accept me but please let me try and let's try this between us if it's doesn't work then...just let's try..give me a chance to love you as much you love her.

TBC.......

Heyyy guysss thank you for 90 subscriber I'm shocked. And iam sorry it's taken time to update. I will update consist by today.^^ and left a comment if you have a question or anything. And apologize for my bad English XD

Enjoy ur day guysss and thanks again who was reading.

Teana.