Confession and worried

Could the time stop

Tiffany finally arrived at the Han river but she stop halfway when she saw 2 figure standing beside there and one girl is holding another girl hand saying something serious that she wonder what that conversation is about.there is her and why the hell yuri is holding her hand and look so serious?shud I go there or home.tiffany try hard to turn her foot away to go home when she is frustrated about jessica leaving and now she is too close with yuri somehow jessica make tiffany feel a bit jealous.then she walk further.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

O_o?Yuwri?ar..are. .are you kidding me right?"Jessica shutter and she don't know what she should do right now.she feel happy for some reason that there is someone like her and it happen to be yuri,pretty,smart and y.She never thought yuri like her and she swing that way.they are gay for God sake."yuwri ah I. .I. "Don't answer me now."yuri cut jessica then she didn't let go of jessica hand and she squish her hand slowly to calm that girl."just think about it first and let me now after that, iam willing to wait.I know you like tiffany but..when she doesn't even know it or get your hint I consider she is stupid and doesn't know to appreciate you.iam not straight as her so I fall for you.I hope you have the right choice 

Bamm!!there is like a thousand of stone falling into jessica when she hear yuri said about tiffany.that true somehow tiffany doesn't fall for her like yuri.she is ing straight as ruler.jessica feel like crying now."Sica iam sorry if my word hurt you but...."JESSI??"Tiffany finally infront of them."OHMYGOD are you crying?!"Yuri was shock0_0?"when did u come fany ah?"she immediately let go of jessica hand.jessica froze at her standing when she heard tiffany voice and she doesn't want to look into tiffany.that's hurt for her when all tiffany is doing just as her bestfriend and not more." I WANT TO BE ALONE so please both of you let me have some time here."Jessica feel miserable and all she want for now is be alone and think further.yuri feel sad because whenever jessica is crying she doesn't have the chance to give her shoulder to cry on."okay iam leaVing and Sica yaa please don't take too long, I will wait for you at home, then yuri left.while tiffany is still standing there and shock when jessica ask to be alone."Jessi. .you..know if you want to share everything with me iam here please..please don't ask me to go home."Tiffany slowly take a seat beside jessica when the blondie already sitting and gone far in her thought."did yuri said something?"Jessica only keep silence."Jessi did she said something bad?"NO!no she didn't and why you keep blaming her?!"Jessica burst out suddenly still tears falling on her cheek."okay..okay iam sorry!"tiffany said with a worried face, she want to comfort jessica and guess she making it worst."thought I ask to be alone just now"jessica said with stern tone."iam not letting you to be alone jessi! Iam worried as !don't ask me to leave you here because I won't! "

TBC...