Kiss with true or dare part 2

Could the time stop

Jessica pov

what stain she is talking about?? Tiffany is definitely insane.

the other was spining the bottle and have fun choosing true or dare until it's yuri turn to spin the bottle and the  head is pointing to jessica."true or dare Sica yaa??"Jessica definitely will choose dare so without hesitation she said"DARE!!"immediately.Yuri thought she might wanna test jessica so she make a crazy request to that blondie."Kiss the right person on you! As in France kiss!!!mouth to mouth!!Jessica jaw drop on that dare yuri ask her to do.seeing the right person to her is not very convince her to do so.Tiffany is the person who seat right next to her.the other girl is shock as well especially taeyeon."yuri yaa consider this is Sica first kiss if mouth to mouth ==" can you change your dare  request?"NOPE dare is dare"and I don't think tiffany is care either, they are bestfriends aren't they?"Jessica want to punch yuri harder but that will make her the looser.but isn't this what I want?kissing tiffany and she will be my first kiss."Jessi iam waiting?what??did she heard right??tiffany is waiting for her to kiss her???Holy this can't be good."Jessi come on  I won't mind and it won't hurt to try isn't it yuri?"tiffany smrink.feel lIke she win against yuri."why do I smell like a challenge here?"sunny voice out.God am I crazy? Whathehell is up with me? Kissing jessica??why I feel a bit happy earlier when yuri throw such dare to jessica? What does it taste to kiss a girl I mean jessica..and iam stealing her first kiss.Ohmo will she be okay?gosh iam nervouse like hell.my bestfriend is going to kiss me and I am waiting.STOP spacing out jessica and make a move! " Sunny shout.

"I will do only lip to lips."Jessica voice out and yuri feel disappointed she thought jessica will reject it."MKay" a quick one should be okay sica"yuri said again.tifany already close her eyes.she feel the heart beat faster and think maybe this is her first time kiss with a girl.Be positif fany..just a quick kiss.

TBC     

Sorry always had half way since having difficulty to update on phone sorry guys I know it's shot and cliffhanger. Soon tomorrow will be updated the final part of true and dare. I'm sleepy as well good night guys and thank you to new subscribers