YulSic moment

Could the time stop

amusements park 

"NO I don't want to ride that!!!"Jessica shout to yuri when she been force to ride the roller-coaster."Ow come on Sica yaa....it's fun you know!"yuri smrink."It's fun for YOU!!!not me yuwri ah=="."okay2 let's get an ice cream for ice princessxD.Yuri grab jessica hand and link their hand together.yuri was happy! A date with ice princess?who gonna believe her.they walk together holding hands like a couple."flavor please?"yuri ask jessica."I love to have vanilla and chocolate!"Jessica said while smiling.yuri already melted by that sight."aww how cute uri jessica"yuri .smack!!"Ouchh Sica yaa. .that's hurt!" Yuri pout while holding her back.yes jessica smack her back for teasing the ice princess."that's for mocking me! Don't do it again yuwri-yaa, because next thing gonna be this ice cream on your beautiful face"Jessica smile.*evil one*

"I give up!"yuri put her hands up."muhaHahaha coward yuwri!^^"Jessica laugh after they leave the ice cream stall.having a date with yuri is not bad at all jessica thought.I can forget tiffany when yuri is around.then she smile."why you smile like an idiot? " yuri ask jessica when she saw that blondie smiling alone beside her."Aha..nothing.. just remembering something.":) "Ohkay..it's not fun having a date with me is it?Yuri pretend to be sad.:( "What,?No no yuwri ah it's not like that! Iam having fun with you..that's why iam smiling IDIOT!"Jessica suddenly hug yuri."thank you..really iam having fun and happy with you." Yuri was stunned she didn't move at all, jessica is hugging her and she feel like dying right  now then she spoke."Iam glad" yuri hug her back. They spend the whole day from morning until the park has been close.the Last place yuri bring jessica is at the ice ring.

Ice skating ring.

"OHH it's supposed  to be close is it?" Jessica ask yuri curiously."aha yes it is..there is surprise for you"yuri said while entering the skate place.jessica follow her and she feel nervouse for a good reason.when jessica enter the skate ring suddenly all the light went off."OHMO! !"Jessica scream with a dolphin pitch.then there is one spot  light have been open and it's direct to yuri.she is standing there with a red roses fUll on her hand as she walk slowly near to jessica while there is a sudden snow fall into the skate ring..oh my God that is so pretty damn iam nervouse.Jessica thought while yuri is walking towards her.there is a background music playing on the ice skate ring*when I fall in love with you.*refer youtube FMV.if you wanna hear the songs.yuri is infront of jessica she benddown and say" Jessica jung sooyeon will you be my girlfriend??

Jessica is speechless.she can't say any words to yuri when she take the flower and she benddown as well to kiss yuri.YurI was afraid that jessica will say no to her but she got the answer when she feel jessica lips on her."I like you..let's give it a try!"Jessica said while hugging yuri."thank you for giving me the chance to love you" yuri said and she hugs jessica tight."how did you do this??" Jessica ask curiously because it's must cost yuri a lot."haha simple I only paid the guard staff so they prepared this for us, but I bought the roses!" Jessica smile widely she can't be more happy than this.she can't let yuri down so she wanna give them a chance.a chance to know each other and she believe yuri is the one.

 

TBC.....

Heyyy guysss haha shot yulSic moment here i tell you about it...so just rilex and continue to read hehe it's agnst remember?don't worry I have a long story to make after this^^ stay until I finish them okay and thank you for new subscribers...vote for JETI!!!haha have a nice day ppl

TeaNa.