You got Explanation to do PT 1

Could the time stop

jung sooyeon are you really leaving me???!"Jessica stop and thinking.definitely she don't understand what i mean by i love you isnt she?if i enter now everything will be over and do i want this??when jessica realise she couldn't enter the boarding area and that's it her life is over,her plan to move on is over and what is waiting for her is just a painful life to be live with and that pain is tiffany.when she stop someone is back hugging her."God I know you won't leave!!"tiffany cry hard until jessica can feel her cloths is getting wet all by tiffany tears."I can't. "Jessica said and she gather all strength to face tiffany and she will hide well about her feelings."pabo yaa!!how could you do this to me?"Tiffany split her anger and hug that blondie tight."you know what will happen if you leave just now?do have any idea how I feel and going to live without you?if you have a problem you shud share it with me jessi!not running away like this and make me sad..more suitable word is you make me miserable!"Jessica only hug her back with a thought.you don't know how hard it is fany to have you by my side when you dont see me more than a friend.the way you talk now is like iam the only one you can't survive with.you sound like iam your lover and thats make me want to make you mine.only mine."Let's go back and you had an explanation to made to me"tiffany  drag the girl and her luggage together heading to her car without knowing someone is watching them from afar.

Yuri POV

she did it isn't she?I knew it.tiffany never fail to make jessica fall harder for her even in this situation when she didn't realise what she had for that blondie.things that I fail and only tiffany can.is to stop jessica from leaving.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Tiffany phone is Ringing.she know who is the caller even she haven't look into it.must be him.Jessica thought."fany ah you should pick the call"jessica finally voice out after being silence in the car almost for an hour driving."let is be jessi I don't want to pick it for now"and the phone keep ringing till tiffany piss off and shut the phone."Jessi don't try to sleep or void me when we were home because you have explanation to do remember?"Jessica feel the tense, she don't want to make an explanation because she had no idea.when they arrive home taeyeon is the happiest person to welcome jessica back she knew tiffany never fail to win over this blondie."OHMO OHMO your back!!gosh I miss you already Sica yaa! She hugs her tight and pat her back. "Good luck Sica and thank you for coming back."Jessica whisper to her"help me to not explain for today please!"Taeyeon know how hard it is for jessica so she decided to help her."ahahaha Sica yaa you must be tired have some sleep first!"with that taeyeon push jessica to her room and block tiffany from following that blondie."fany ah let her rest!she is tired.respect her decision and tomorrow you can get that explanation you dying for."Tiffany know she shouldn't push jessica to explain but she is not happy.she is worried to death why jessica is so sure to leave them without letting her know.she is her bestfriend remember?she said she is leaving because of her what have she done?jessica said she is leaving because of her because she love her.and what did she mean by that?her head going to explode if she keep thinking then she decide to sleep in yuri room then she remember having fight with nickkhun and yeah that guy call her until she switch off her phone.that's not the bigger problem for now.what's matter is jessica.jessica try to sleep but her eyes doesn't want to shut.she used to hug tiffany in her sleep and that girl is like a drug to her.tiffany didn't enter their room and she know taeyeon must have stop tiffany from entering.

"Ohh fany ah?what are you doing in my room?" Yuri asked when she back home."taeyeon ask me to sleep here.she didn't allow me to sleep with jessi"yuri feel weird."and why was that?"yuri ask again."because I might disturb jessi by asking why she is leaving"tiffany answer like a lifeless doll.yuri only can smile she doesn't have the gut to ask anything or said something what she knew is her heart is breaking when jessica hug tiffany back at the airport and not leaving.that's hurt her when she know she had less chance with jessica."good night fany ah.I need a bath first will join you later"then yuri leave to have bath.tiffany try to have sleep .gosh why can't I sleep!jessi you are sleeping aren't you?should I go back to our room?at least i can try to sleep by her side.Tiffany finally decided to sleep back in her room.when she enter she saw jessica back side.then she enter slowly don't want to wake up the blondie and she slide into the comforter.but she didn't know jessica is still not sleeping.she pretend to sleep when she heard the room door open.after a while they didn't know when they were sleeping hugging each other.

TBC......

Arghhh sorry I wanna continue but I have things to do be back soon this evening to update.sorry the story quite boring in this part because doesn't have the JETI conversation about the explaining I want to make it but less time will update soon.

Teaser....

"I HAD things with taecyeon that's why iam leaving"

"Oppa please I need your help!"

"Yaa Sica are you kidding me?taeyeon eyes wide and she feel angry!"this girl is going nuts.that's her thought because jessica is going to hurt badly not only her but taecyeon as well.

Thank you for new subscriber.^^ I'm glad if you guys have some comments thank you gotta go now bye