kiss with true or dare part 1

Could the time stop

Today is the day when all the girls having their precious off day together and as usual they play a game."let's play true or dare!!"sunny suggests and jessica can feel this is not good for now as after tiffany knew about her leaving is caused by taecyeon that she made up."sunny yaa let's play other thing!"Jessica try to assure sunny not to play true or dare game right now."what's the problem with that jessi?"and jessica know that trick, tiffany is trying to get an info from her thru the game and she need to only choose dare if she have to.but what if tiffany dare her to confess to taecyeon! And that's it, her life is over."this gonna be fun!!"yuri said and she saw jessica send a glare to her that makes the girl shiver."sicca it's just a game you know=="!"Taeyeon said that and jessica had no intention to stop them anymore.let's die jessica here comes trouble..just act cool and you can do this!and the game starts.sunny is the first person to spin the bottle when it's point to yuri."yuri yaa true or dare?"sunny smrink."DARE"Okay yuri yaa..let's make it fun, she tie yuri eyes with a clothes and ask the girls to line up.what are you going to do sunny ahh.? Jessica thought boring when she line up lazily."okay yuri ah now choose one person here and i dare you to kiss her!and all the girl in the line was like WHAT??especially taeyeon.her jaw drop at sunny crazy idea.not to mention that tiffany on the other side feel nervouse and she pray that yuri won't pick her or jessica!wait why jessica?of course she wanna protect jessica the baby.she is pure and hadn't kiss anyone yet.and not a first kiss with a girl.jessi like taecyeon.and her prayer go waste when she saw yuri stop infront of jessica."Goddess why it's have to be jessi??"this time yuri jaw drop at the statement tiffany said loud then she remove the cloth to see it is jessica who standing in front of her.suddenly her heart beat  race like crazy and she hope that girl didn't hear the beat.oh my I must be dreaming this."are you going to kiss or not?"sunny ask because yuri seems lost in jessica sight.and jessica only wait for the movement of yuri when she saw yuri is  drowning in her own world then tiffany is making a depressions face.Yuri lean closer to jessica face and she benddown a little bit to have jessica beautiful view of her face then she kiss her!:on the cheek.Jessica cheeks turn into red when she feel the warm kiss from yuri.what is this feeling?why am I being  shy it's just yuri and and it's just a game."Jessi you are blushing!"tiffany turn to see jessica and she feel angry.why? She doesn't know the reason.and  what she was doing next is whipping jessica cheek."are you jealous fany ah?"sunny burst into laugh after seeing tiffany reaction."Jessi don't like stain on her face! And I'm not jealous!"Jessica was wondering as well why the hell tiffany acting Strangely and what stain??

TBC.....

Sorry had to sleep now as I'm tired today TT I will update longer for next chapter...still in true or dare game. 

Thank you to new subscribers and please do comments when u feel u want to^^ good night