How do I say

Could the time stop

Jessica was waiting for yuri departure.she is worried to death what will she tell yuri about tiffany liking her back and that tiffany kiss her?she is waiting for her and today she will tell the true that she still love tiffany.they should just remain as bestfriend as before.

*flashback

"you sure wanna tell her by today? "tiffany was worried as well.

"yeah tiff I will let her know and you should know too that I still love you and they never change how much I try to *blush

"Awww jessi...thank you for make me realise how much I love youT^T"*cry and hug jessica.

"God why are you crying??I'm glad that you like me back^^thanks miyoungie"

"Miyoungie??=="jessi I hate that name and you know that!*hellfany mode active slowly when she looks into jessica but been Shut down by jessica.

"Awww how cute*steal lips kiss from tiffany"

 "yah JUNG sooyeon!!"*throw tissues 

End flashback.

So here she is waiting for yuri to tell her about tiffany and she don't know how will yuri accept this situation but she hope yuri won't be disappointed and move on.

here we go jessica you can do this!!"she try to make herself confident and then she saw yuri from a far.

"there she is...emm be ready jessica!God how do I say this!"

from a far yuri was waving her hand to jessica with a smIle. 

"Sica yaa!!!awww I miss you!!then yuri hug her.

"yuri I have something to say"Jessica slowly part from the hug and yuri was looking at her like she did a crime.the true is she did.

 "sure let's go to a place that we can talk."

they been quiet for a while inside the car.Jessica is trying hard not to look at yuri when the girl keep staring at her,finally jessica break the silence.

"Yuri ah why do you keep staring at me?:)it's weiRd. .."

"Hahaha nope I'm just.. yeah you been acting weird since I arrive and you didn't even look at me for long time I been staring...so I'm guessing you have something big to tell that makes you silence the whole journey. I could say it Sica effects!"

"Sica effects?Hahaha what the heck=="how have you been there?"

"Ahh I m good ..I. let's talk later^^"

"You looks happy then ever^^something good happen there??"

"Yeah can say so^^hey mm I'm going to talk with you as well this is important thing that I think we both need to talk so I hope this went well."

 Jessica thought

 'ohh what could be the importance things that yuri wanna told me?gosh I'm nervous as hell and scared too.how will she accept the fact that we both didn't go well???ahhh yuri ya mianhae:('

"Here we are!!" yuri said and jessica stop the car.

Jessica was stunned.she is there where the place yuri bring her the first time she Confess her love towards jessica.

'the amusement park?'

they walk in slowly and jessica never feel nervouse that this.when she about to said something yuri cut her.

"Jessica..Jung sooyeon.."

' is she going to purpose me again???will you married me? yuri ahh this is not what I wanted"

"yuri.."

"Let me talk first..Sica. .gosh way to ruin the moment are you?so here we are at the first place where I confess my love to you. I admit that I'm in love with you for a long time ago..but..iam sorry to tell that I think I just admire you and that's not real feelings that I had for you they are just a friendship love in it where I didn't realize that I actually had love other person other than you. you ask me that I look happy and did something good happen there?and..YES something happen there which, I found my true feelings and love with this girl name...Im Yoona!jessica I'm sorry if this hurt you but I'm in love with other person and it's not right to keep it from you and I...yuri didn't finish her sentence when jessica suddenly jump and hug her tight.then she couldn't talk anymore.

"my GOD yuri!!!thank you!!!I love you..I love you so much but as a friend's too.thank you, you made it easier for me that I'm dying each time I see your face to tell you that I can't have the same feeling as you want us before.this is what I'm going to tell as well..me and tiffany...we actually I mean finally she said she like me!"Jessica feel so much relieve that she and yuri both having the same things to say which is they are not in love with each other but other person.

"what???like finally???gosh that stupid mushroom!"

"Hey she is not stupid it's just she is too dense..^^"

"But you made it..I mean she falls for youxD what did you do?"

"Nothing...she suddenly confess and...she..when we both.."

"Gosh you seduce her didn't you???"

"WHAT?NO!!she the one who kiss me first ! !"

"BUSTED! Kiss huh wow..you guys did love each other then!"

"Kwon yuri!!damn you!by the way im Yoona. ..I think I know her somewhere around!"

"She is my partner in glam"

"Ahh nope wonder she is familiar!but but doesn't she has a boyfriend yuri ah?"o_O

"Yeah she had but now they broke up that's when I become her girlfriend"

"Ohh you sure she didn't use you anything ? "Jessica worried if  Yoona just using yuri to get over that guy and she can't let yuri been trick.

"Sica yaa. .don't worry I found Yoona in a terrible conditions and I swear I'm gonna protect her until my last breath."

"Mmm araseo..yuri ah.but just don't get hurt or I will kill that im Yoona! still you ar my bestfriends as well I don't want you to be hurt and I'm glad that I didn't hurt you much"

"Geez arayo Sica ya..let's go home!I miss taeyeon and fany!she kinda avoid me last time and now I know the reason XD! but wanna do some drama later on jung!let's get your girl a prank!"

"Yuri ah...you wanna die in her hand?hellfany is scary then hell and I'm not willing to die with you as I still didn't do anything with her and *SMACK

"Aishhh you and your ert mind...just barely with it jung it's your punishment for breaking up with me!^^

"What??T^T you are cruel yuri ah."

"Let's go home baby!"

they went home after the talk.it take around few hours and tiffany was worried at home.she was haVing a lots of thought what if yuri didn't want to break up with her jessi..or what if jessica choose yuri then her or what if...then her mind being interrupt by a car sound on the yard.

they are here...

she is afraid to open the door..and as she thought when she open the door..she saw yuri hugging jessica from the back..infront of the door and yuri have this smrink smiles on her face while jessica only keep quiet.

"jess..i.."Her face is full of horror and there is a tears flowing to running down from her eyes as she saw yuri kissing jessica cheek while back hugging her.

TBC....

Hey guys I'm rushing this story as Im updating emergency love attack..but don't worry I'm gonna end this and the jung vs miyoung on 31 Dec.2016  and focus to the new one only as is hard to update them in the same month day haha kinda dizzy because I might mixup the story.afraid that will happen so I decided to make it completed by this end of year.

Thanks to those who subscribe and keep reading this story I love u guys..