Today was the day final.

Could the time stop

Hi guys sorry it's been long time I didn't update..life is busy and I can't really write in good way lol...mianhae...so this is the end for this story... have fun...thanks for subscribing to my story even its boring.xD

LAST CHAP

Jessica feel so nervous. in few hours she gonna propose tiffany to be her wife.yeah she wanted to get married with tiffany and this is the only chance for her after being with tiffany for only god know how long.

"Are you done baby?"Jessica ask her

 "I'm done honey.. let's go!"tiffany smile as usual.

"gosh you gonna make me paralyzed.jessica said  out loud.

"cheesy jung!" "blame your eyes tiff!"Jessica was happy as long that eye, smile together with her everyday.

"So where are we going again?"tiffany ask jessica.

"to your heart."

"Stop being cheesy jung!answer me properly...xD"

"Okay honey...bunny panny...we are going to  somewhere special and just wait for the moment okay!"

"Jung sooyeon!you  being weird you know?since this morning!are you haVing affairs behind my back???"tiffany ask teasingly. 

"I'm enough with one Hwang!your aegeyo and beauty already seal me inside there"jessica pointed to tiffany heart.

"Aigooo cheesy jessi!!I'm going to die with your cheesiness."Tiffany hug her tight.

After they arrived at one of the famous restaurant, jessica immediately left tiffany alone and she need to catch up with Krystal about the preparations. it's been more than 20 minutes that blonde girl left and this makes tiffany worry, she make a call to jessica.

Jessica who on the back side of the restaurant feel her phone vibration.

"Baby mushroom calling " on  her screen.

Jessica just smiling and she answer the ring

."ohh Yeoboseyo?"

"Jessi?????yah@!!where have you been???"

"Hello???hello??sorry I can't hear you!"

"Jessica!!don't play around and answer me!!"tiffany was loosing her passion and she was about to cry when the whole place was blackout but she hear someone familiar calling her name.

"Stephanie young hwang!" there was only one light showing jessica standing few meters from tiffany. then jessica sing a song.

(Davinchi-this love)*please do hear it so touching song.

If I turn back time
Will the memories get erased too?
I know I’m saying things
That I can’t even do

I’m just saying this out of guilt
For making things hard for you
For making you live in tears

But for me
I can’t live outside of you

For me, only times that are colored by you
Are passing by

I love you, I thank you
For holding me so warmly
I can live because of this love

I guess love is like that
No matter what you say
It doesn’t feel like it’s filling up

Even if I think it’s just my greed
These feelings won’t go away easily

You know, for me
I can’t live outside of you

For me, only times that are colored by you
Are passing by

I love you, I thank you
For holding me so warmly
I can live because of this love

If I go back, will I be able to endure it?
All those hard times?

When I see you, who isn’t shaking
My lips tremble

You know, for me
I can’t live outside of you

For me, only times that are colored by you
Are passing by

I love you, I thank you
For holding me so warmly
I can live because of this love
I can live because of this love

Tiffany was crying and she got no words to describe how she feels inside when jessica just said this important words that she been long to hear it.

"Will you marry me?"

Jessica was nervous like hell and there is few person was standing there like Krystal,taeyeon, and her fellow friends.and she got the answer when tiffany pull her for a deep kiss.

"Yes!yes for a thousand times jessi!!"

The rings fit tiffany perfectly.

"Oh MY God I can't wait for JETI marriage!can't believe my bestfriend is getting married."taeyeon said happily the  she hug tiffany.

"Ehemm..can you stop hugging my wifey now?"Jessica was jealous.and they all laugh seeing this stupid ice princess attitude.

"Yah!!!she is all yours now in few days I guess???"

"Yeahhh unnie will held the wedding in two days and let's give them a big applause! !finally my wheep sister is getting married she even already making babies..."Krystal said.

"Yah!@!soojung watch your mouth!"Jessica glare and her sister when her cheek turn to red.

"Aigooo is my jessi blushing now? "Tiffany hugs her fiancé tight and whisper in a husky voice that make jessica shiver."we gonna make a lots of babies!" then tiffany pretend to chat with taeyeon while jessica was burning in red."she loves this girl who can make her life upside down . the one and only hwang stephenie. 

 

After two days 

Jessica was waiting nervously on the altar."krys what if she didn't come???"

"OHmmO unnie!she will be here in any minutes now.stop being such a brat"Krystal was annoying with jessica, because almost half and hour her sister non stop being a freak.

When the ceremony music being played.jessica was relief."there she is"

From a far jessica can see an angle walking towards her, accompany by her father soon to be her farther in law.this is the most important moment that they both waiting for.its their wedding day.

Of course their wedding is being held at USA for a same gander marriage.since Korea is against it so they decided to get married in America.

The priest begin.

We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision 
to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly 
declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this 
commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover, 
companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in 
which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one 
in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which 
both give their love freely and without jealousy. 
Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams. 
It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be 
loving and unselfish. 

After me please "the priest say 

 

I Jessica jung sooyeon ,take you,Stephanie young hwang, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

And followed by tiffany vow.

"I DO"jessica said and also tiffany. 

Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have
the gifts of your lives united. And may your days be long on this earth. 
I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may kiss the bride. 

A lot of people was cheering for them when they both kiss.

"I love you my wife!"Jessica said.

"Love too cheesy wife!"

"Goshhhhhh I'm can't believe that you both are now officially husband and wifeel! "

"Shut up midget!she is mine now!"jessica still with her nonsense jealousy.tiffany just wanted to kiss her wife and  shut her up.

"Baby let's go!!!"Jessica drag tiffany out from the Isle .

"honeymoon  time!!!"Jessica shout loud when she and tiffany run toward their car.

"Why do is feel it's  like twilight honeymoon? ?"tiffany ask jessica inside the car.

"Do you want me to be Edward.?how rough would you like??"Jessica was teasing her wife.and received a punch as well."be gentel!!"tiffany said loud which make jessica laugh and kiss her lovingly. 

"It's not our first time you know??"

"Oh my God! jessi just shut up"tiffany turn red.

"I heard you. ..'making lots of babies huh tiff?"

"It's just a joke jessi.. I. .mean..*she been shut by a rough kiss.yeah jessica her wife just kiss her intensively and oh my God they almost make out in the car lucky tiffany was aware of their place and get back to her sense and laugh when jessica was pouting.

"Home is where we can be wild honey!"with that jessica grin a smile..oh how much she wanted to reach home soon  to make out.

"Bad tiffany!"

"Cheesy jung!iam yours forever! "

THE END.....

Sorry guys this is all I can do...huhu might wanna do the epiloge but maybe takes time for it.  my head is out of idea.   sorry if this story ending is not good and thanks for reading   love you guys.

Teana90