Today was the day part 1

Could the time stop

Hey guys it's been long time I didn't update this story I'm sorry Hahaha this will be the slmost last chapter!BTW OMG JESSICA IS COMING TO MALAYSIA Today 24TH FEBRUARY AT PAVILION COACH OMG OMG I WANNA GO SEE HER!!!!

here the story continue....

't why unnie is not picking her phone!!!"Krystal was trying to reach jessica number and endup that fellow didn't pick up.'she must be making  out with tiffany unnie!!"Krystal thought.she is nervouse today is the day jessica gonna propose tiffany.

Jessica wake up next to tiffany and she love this view.she never thought that her dream girl will be cuddLing with her in one bed plus they had a great night yesterday.she is smiling like an idiot now."hey morning!!"tiffany said after she was awake."did you sleep well?"Jessica ask her lover that already blushing hardly."I did!what about you?"tiffany ask while hiding her face into the comforter."awww are you shy now???common tiff..we see each other previously!"then tiffany hit jessica while laughing."you ert!!"tiffany said while getting up grabbing   her shirt on the floor while jessica is scrolling her phone then she saw 25 miss call from hey baby soojung ."hey baby I need you to come and meet me at the park by 7 today if that's okay with you?"Jessica ask tiffany.somehow she is nervouse if her plan goes well today. ..she miss soojung call for this important day today...now she is cursing herself.pabo yaa!!!! then jessica make a call after tiffany enter the bathroom.

Phone conversation 

'Unnie! !!!×%÷_÷€=£where the hell were you???'

'Aishhh my ears...Yahhh no need to shout iam sorry Geezzz I'm with tiffany unnie where else will I be?'

'Did you slept with her???OMG unnie you didn't get married yet!I will tell mom!you guys making babies before getting married jung sooyeon!"

'Yah!!!soojungie we are not making babies and they won't be because we are both women so don't be ridiculous and tell anything to mom!I will buy you new cosmetic set!"

'Jnjja? ?aihhh unnie what about your proposal to her? its today did you remember??"

"Yeah I kinda forgot about it soojung ah!okay plan as I want,so I will get back to you later...I'm hanging up now she is coming!!"*Jessica put down the phone quickly.when tiffany is heading out from  the bathroom.

"Who are you talking to?did u cheat on me behind my back???"tiffany ask with a curious face and a slightly jealousy."what??me?cheating you?it's not gonna happen even in mine or your dream!come here!"jessica pull tiffany for a tight hug and tickle.

"Arghhh stop it jessi!!!you stink!stop tickling me!!hahaha...go take a bath now!!you smelly!"she push jessica to the bathroom with jessica mumbling about having bath together.she know they won't endup just having a 'BATH'then tiffany chase her ert mind away and smiling like crazy."gosh I'm in love with her like a crazy person"she mumble alone  after jessica gone inside.

 

TBC 

And sorry  it was too short for an update! have a nice day....I can feel jessica breath the same air with mexD