Are you kidding me

Could the time stop

Tiffany wake up and feel a hand lingerie on her waist then she smile she knew the owner.Jessi...aww I miss this.then she keep staring at the blondie.how she miss her bestfriend,their conversation, her smile that she miss the most.jessica rarely smile past this week after she share about her being in relationships with nickkhun.you don't like him didn't you?what if jessica had a boyfriend? Will I be like her too?tiffany keep on thinking and then jessica move and scrub her eyes.tiffany immediately close her eyes and pretend to sleep."arghhh what time is it??"Jessica mumble and she realise she been cuddLing with tiffany.without a sound she try to remove her hand and she did it.gosh what the hell am I doing???Jessica panic.she don't want tiffany to be shock with her behavior since they become a bit apart from each other.means like they were not in good terms since jessica avoid tiffany many time after she been in relationships with nickkhun.on the other side tiffany who aware about jessica removing her hand and being cold to her, she feel upset she want her bestfriend to be back as normal.she love her more than nickkhun and just because she had boyfriend jessica shouldn't act this way and ignored her.jessica want to get up from the bed but"Jessi!stay please"tiffany was back hugging her.God there she do it again.Jessica thought."Tiffany I need to bath"jessica never call her tiffany since they become bestfriend.that name make tiffany feel crash on her heart.she let go jessica and start to sobbing.what did she do wrong?why she act cold towards her?she need that explanation from jessica and it must be today.

"Explain now jung!"tiffany block jessica and make the blondie seat on the bed."what did I do to deserve this cold act from you?"jessica was shock when tiffany is screaming to her."tiff..er fany ah I...I don't mean to say that to you earlier, iam sorry" tiffany will become crazy if jessica is acting like this."you didn't mean it?as in you slip your tounge to call me tiffany huh?" Jessica was struck.crapp I make mistakes isn't it. she thought."fany ah let me explain now.the reason I left is not you.but it's. ..emm..how do I say this!i left because of taecyeon oppa."WHAT???tiffany can't absorb jessica words."what do u mean because of taecyeon oppa?"tiffany are confuse now."jung sooyeon!tell me the true why does it have to do with taecyeon oppa?correct why does it have to do with taecyeon .pabo yaa.what have I done?.Jessica don't know why she drag taecyeon in this but that's the only solution she had for now."I have things for taecyeon.I think i like him fany ah.and I don't know what to do so I decided to run away and try to forget him!."Tiffany jaw drop listening to that confession."Jessi? Like seriously???why you never tell me?since when? I mean since when you like him?and my God jessi....iam so so sorry! I always come to you and keep nagging you about khun.but I never ask you about your love life TT iam really sorry jessi.She feel guilty tiffany never thought about asking jessica If she did love or lIke someone.now she know and she going to make it right.yes she will help jessica in this."oh jessi that's why you acting cold towards me.how idiots am I." AND JESSICA is clearly dead now.what kind of help is tiffany mention just now?"fany ah. Don't take it serious it's just you know I will forget him."tifany hug jessica and she said something that make jessica chocke."what???fany ah noooo. ..I don't think that is a good idea you know."God tiffany is crazy jessica thought because she want to help her get taecyeon!."Jessi iam serious I will help you to get his love!"tiffany smile showing her eyes smile.she never thought jessica is in love with taecyeon and she will help that blondie to get him.she feel happy at least she know it now."Tiffany mission start for jessi!!she shout until jessica have to close to make her shut."gosh fany ah you make me feel embarrassing.what if yuri or taetae and sunny heard them.!"

"What is happening here?taeyeon ask after she heard tiffany shout."oh you two made up already??"tiffany smile and that's make taeyeon confirm it."why did you shout and I heard about mission? What mission fany ah?"Jessica immediately cross her before she said anything further."Nothing taeng!!just a mission to make me stay".jessica look to tiffany when the mushroom head is surprisingly smile like crazy."I see hmm Sica yaa next time don't do like this you make me cry for a night" Jessica feel guilty towards them.she know she should be mature and shouldn't hurt them.suddenly she remember about yuri."where is YURI??"then that girl appear from her room."ohh fany ah I was looking for you last night.seems you have made up with Sica." Tiffany apologies to yuri because she left without telling that girl last night."iam sorry yuwri yaa...I should let  you know" don't make that puppy look to her fany ah!!Jessica curse while trying to hold back her jealously.after that they gather and have some talk and decided to go shopping.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Jessica was loosing in her thought.she was thinking about taecyeon oppa.what will she say to him if tiffany make something ridiculous and make things worse.and what If taeyeon find out that she been lying to tiffany.God she is mess right now and the only one person who can help her is Krystal.then she call her sister.

Krystal :"Yeoboseyo? Ohh Unnie?  God I miss you!

Jessica: ohh soojungie! Unnie miss you too.soojung ah...

Krystal : dae? Why did you call me? Must be something up!

Jessica: aww you know me well soojung ah.yeap I need some help

Krystal : I will meet you soon! Let's discuss about it.and you better 

               Prepare me the fee!!

Jessica: Aishhh this girl..ara..ara...tomorrow meet me at the                             coffee shop.

They end the conversation.jessica need krystal help.if not everything going to screw up and she will be definely leave this country.be passion Sica yaa...this gonna end soon.

 

TBC......

HEY GUYS SORRY IT'S A BIT CRACK IN THE MIDDLE BECAUSE I LOST MY NOON IDEA HAHA ENDUP I BRING KRYSTAL FIRST AND TIFFANY IS INSANE HAHAHA SHE WANNA MATCH UP JESSICA FOR HIM I MEAN TEACYEON OF COURSE IS JESSICA FAULT SHE MENTIONED HIM IN THIS.SHE BRING HERSELF TROUBLE AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?? SO  BE PASSION AND WAIT SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IS CRAPP AND THANK YOU TO NEW SUBSCRIBERS.KINDLY LEAVE COMMENT IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERN OR QUESTIONS AND IDEA TO BE IN ALWAYS APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS THANK YOU GOOD NIGHT 

by TEANA