My heart is changing

Could the time stop

"do you like me by any chanceo_O? jessica was kidding but she hope for other answer. 

"what if I say yes jessi? ^^hahahaha kidding!! Just kidding! "tiffany thought she is crazy now.and not to mention jessica redden and shock face when tiffany said yes but her face turn to sadness when she also said kidding!. I wish u did like me back. 

"oww tiff you just kill my heart.. My poor heart haha xD I'm about to kiss you no! "

"WHAT?? o.Ojessi? suddenly she choke her food. *cough*cough

"ohmo are you okay??? Tiff here drink some water! I'm sorry I was joking just now. Don't be mad tiff"

"No.. Its okay jessi... I'm fine. ehem.. Let's eat the food is getting cold."

 They continue to eat and decide to go home after a little walk. 

Jessica was smiling like crazy and she totally forget about yuri. On the other side tiffany heading to taeyeon room and not her and she   is smiling non stop. She can't believe she did it finally. She can't forget even now. 

flashback 

they both walking side by side on the park for a while after eating. And Jessica suddenly talk. 

"you know tiff... I used to walk here alone when I'm not happy and confuse "she tangled her  hands together with tiffany. 

" your hand is warm.. I miss them"tiffany said. Yeah she miss jessica they are really close before but since  jessica confess to her they are no longer closer. 

"tiff I have something to say.. I mean it's about my feelings before.. I.. I want you to know that I m done with it and you don't need to worry anymore we can back as bestfriends like before and.. I acckkk!! suddenly jessica trap on something and she fall on the ground since she hold tiffany both of them fall with Tiffany ontop of jessica!!

" auchh. Jessi are you okay? (||_||)"tiffany ask Jessica who now is crying in pain since tiffany bump ontop of her she hit the ground very hard, but she laugh suddenly. 

"hahahaha aww tiff my back hurts but its okay I'm still fine"jessica told her while they are still on the ground with jessica hand was wrapping around tiffany waist since she drag tiffany fall with her she already hug the girl so she Will be land on the ground first. Their faces is only an inches apart and yet so close until tiffany heart is beating faster. They didn't move until jessica make a sound. 

" ehem.. arrr tiff I think we should get up n. suddenly Jessica feel a soft lips landed on her lips. ohh am I dreaming??? O_O fany is kissi.. ng me?!  Fanyiskissingme???? she was shock but she did return the kiss. 

"tiff? "

"I think I like you too... (/__‹)jessica what have you done to me? "

"Tiffany?(? _? )"

 TBC.. 

Hi guys soryyyy such a short update hahahaha I can't think more what scene to make after this haha so what do you think??  Shud I start JETI already?? ^_‹