Don't leave PT 2

Could the time stop

Jessi! !!tiffany shout from afar when she see that blondie is getting ready to get in.jessica heard someone call her name and she refuse to turn to that voice.she know that girl voice and she wouldn't dare to turn.please please go back tiff...don't try to stop me.jessica hold her tears she heard that step almost near to her.and she feel it.she felt tiffany grab her hand and drag her aside."OMYGOD jessi???where do you think you going without telling me!?"tiffany grab jessica and drag her aside from the entrance gate.she stare at jessica like she going to kill her soon.tears rolling from her face.jessica was frost she didn't know what to say or act tiffany tears is killing her and she don't want to be the useless friend to that girl.she want to wipe tiffany tears like a lover she want to hold her,hug her and kiss her as lover but she know it's possible for them so she decide to vanish the feel.she want to move on and live like a normal person.but she doubt herself.will she be able to do it."fany-ahh. .iam sorry but it's time for my flight can I go first and explain to you later?I will call you please?"Jessica feel like crying."JUNG SOOYEON!!you can't leave without explaining to me first and I have the right.if you go now you won't be able to call me your bestfriend anymore."Tiffany feel tense she never wanna lose jessica not a second in her thought or mind but why the hell she said that.what if jessica don't want to explain and leave.please explain to me jessi don't do this.jessica feel shock she never thought tiffany will make such decision to make her explain.what if she walk away?will she be able to live without her?finally her tears fall."SARANGHAE.I love you tiffany hwang miyoung and that's why iam leaVing! Then jessica turn around and leave she said it.that's the matter.

Jessi?"WAIT!!!tiffany try to call her but jessica already leave.

 

TBC......

Sorry i need to get to work will update longer chapter tonight.