Am I doing the right things?

Could the time stop

Tiffany woke up with a headache.Ehh where am I? This room seems so weird==".Then she realise it's sunny room.oh if I'm here then where is bunny? A ahhh my head..hurts like hell.She try to woke up and someone is there"Aishhh why do you have to drink that much!"sunny asked tiffany when she enter her room and she bring medicine and a glass of plain water with her."here take this you will feel much better later"tiffany still feel the pain."aww gomawo sunkyu yaa^^."Stop call me that miyoung!!and tell me why this hangover?what happen between you and Sica??and yuri?"

here it comes tiffany ah...what am I suppose to tell sunny?that jessica confess to me and she going to give chance to someone to love her back..or the fact that jessica is gay?and my friendship with her is going to crash.goshhhhhh God help me.

Actually sunny ahh...how iam going to explain this to you? Aishhh so hard."sunny already knew the  true when taeyeon said about jessica confession since they sleep in same room and chat about it the whole night after sunny pick drunk tiffany last night.she just wanna hear from tiffany and what does this girl think and feel about this whole thing."fany-ah you know you can tell me right..so what exactly happen?"tiffany take a deep breath and she said a word." I'M really a bad friends am I? Iam sorry sunny-ah I can't tell you what exactly happen but I need your help to fix us.sunny was wondering what are tiffany is thinking for now."as in? What help?

You see me and jessica had a big fight..last night and..and I need to apologise to her and I need to fix us back so that she won't feel I abandon her when she need me and it will be awkward for her to see me since she said bad things about nickkhun and yeah I..I. .don't mind that as long she is not distancing herself from me sunny ahh help me with that"hmm I wonder why fany doesn't want to reveal jessica confession and what she is trying to do? Ahh she thought I don't know jessica is into girls and try to protect her secrets? How sweet of you pabo yaa.why did u get yourself drunk rather than realise your own feelings?"fany to earth??hello sunkyu Yahh!!!" ohhh ah mian iam lost somewhere, so you need help to talk back?"tiffany said yes.

Tiffany doesn't want to lose jessica so she decide to talk slowly and sunny will help her to talk back.she want to be normal like a usual friendship they had without ruining what they have become and she want jessica to know that she still love her as a friend and she can't afford to lose her but somehow she realise that nickkhun is being visible to her when it comes to jessica.is she going to give up nickkhun for jessica? If that bring jessica back to her then she had no choice to break up with him.that show how much jessica is more important that him.

Jessica wake up with a slight headache.she cry too much she guess.start to wash up and need some breakfast she thought and she come out from the room."ohh sunny?where is taeyeon?"she is at the kitchen" sunny said and she look at jessica."Sica yaa..can we have a talk for a while?"Crapp must be about tiffany."ahh okay"so what do you wana talk about?"sunny stand up and drag jessica back to her room."what exactly happen when you confess yesterday?"sunny start the conversation almost 45min they talk and finally come out with sunny dragging jessica to the table where tiffany and yuri were seating."Goshh tiffany doesn't know it's yuri who confess to her yesterday.now she feel awkward and can't breath proper.."mor..Ning. ."she greet awkwardly."oh good morning princess"yuri said with smile  and that some how make tiffany didn't feel ease at the sight of those two girl acting like a couple.automatically tiffany think about the girl who like jessica..soulma??eyy can't be yuri is it? But she is acting weird this pass few days.too close with her jessi.wait my jessi?since when jessica become her.Eheem. "good morning jessi^^"as usual she show the eye smile and greet jessica.tiffany don't want them to be awkward and she decide to talk a lot with jessica.

"So jesiicaa...come with me this evening I have to buy some clothes" jessica feel weird with tiffany tone.something is not right she thought."why don't you go with sunny?Sica is having practise with me!"yuri said leaving tiffany stunne and she fight back."nope I want her to follow and choose some clothes with me!"she said stubbornly.jessica feel the tense between yuri and tiffany."fany-ahh mianhae..but I promise yuri to practice by today so I can't make it with you today"Jessi plewsh..'she pout and make a puppy face."Gossshh get rid of it Sica yaa!!why tiffany is doing this to her."fany ah jeongmal mianhae...I will help you some other day with the clothes.really I promise."Tiffany face brightens a bit after she heard jessica promise to go with her.means that she still have chance to get jessica back.as in back as her bestfriend she thought.sunny who on the other side is pretending she didn't see any of the scene just now.it's like a love quarrel for her."PABO" she said out loud.all three of them look at her and ask together "WHO??"

Heyyy hi guys..  thanks for subscriber who just read this story and upvOTE thank you so much...I will make update time to time today..hehe and yeah if you can see tiffany is always the stupid one when it comes to love.she doesn't even realise her feelings towards jessica so I will make it YULSIC for moment bare with it and don't worry this story is totally JETI it's just not time yet.

Thank you guys love u all.

Teana.