Stop me part 1

Could the time stop

"I heard you are leaving to by tomorrow?"sunny said while writing.she know this girl is leaving for some reason.she wish she can stop her by doing this kind of stupid action that wont make they love each other."you know what?you should just tell her and it won't be this difficult and not necessary for you to leave us and her." On the other side the girl eye started to teary."you know me to we'll sunny-ah, I can't keep pretending iam okay everytime she leave with him.it's hurt more each time she keep telling me about him.maybe this is the best way for me to stay away for a while."

"JESSICA!Taeyeon stand infront of her and she hugs the crying girl."you shouldn't hide it Sica-yaa.tell her for onces and after that you may leave.tell her you are leaving see what is her reaction.Then taeyeon and sunny leave her room for jessica to calm herself and they need this to be done.

"Fany-ahh!!!where are you going?" Yuri ask tiffany after seeing the eye smile is heading to the door."oh iam going to meet khun.tell jessi to sleep early." With that she leave the house.yuri just about to call her again when the door already shut.

Yuri POV

Jessi...hmm...Sica...if only you know fany ah how much she mean to me..loving someone is difficult then having them by yourself.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Jessica POV

Jessica was preparing herself.she need to leave as soon as possible before tiffany back home.but what she gonna tell her when she come back.that I can't stay here because I love you? Or she up with their relationship that make her sick everytime tiffany tell her about their love.why the hell did I fall for you!

That's it is will leave before you come home and said it's an emergency.so I can move on soon right. She done with packing.she gonna leave this morning before tiffany back.

End POV

"Are you sure she gonna be okay Tae? Iam worried." Sunny said to taeyeon about jessica leaving."she will bunny ah Sica is a grown up women.but tiffany didn't realize it."I hope they end well if something gonna happen.

"Morning Sica!!!"yuri wake up the blondie."it's time you know! You gonna miss your flight if you are going to sleep back there==" jessica wakeup lazy and head to bath.it's time she think."are you sure not gonna wait for...you know...Tiff. .."yuri said awkwardly she know she shouldn't mention tiffany but she care for jessica. "Thank you yuwri yaa..but it's for the best. Iam going to get ready so help to send me to the airport okay"

"Right..yuri yaa..."she mumble to herself after jessica disappear.she wish she can go with the Blondie as well..just to heal her heart.if tiffany can't give jessica the happiness she would give her she will love her as much as she can and it's just jessica didn't see her that way. She wish the Blondie have an eye for her sometimes.