My First and last

Could the time stop

hmmpp...tiff"Jessica moan is like a melody to tiffany..she like this side of jessica..because she was hers!and she won't hesitate to make love to this women when that y moan is not helping at all that make tiffany go crazy and fill with love.

 Tiffany move slowly kissing jessica neck and jaw..she make a mark to let them know jessica is officially hers!jessica thought love bites was hurt but today she feel it was pleasure.."are you leaVing a mark on me,?"and tifany only smrink at her while going lower and lower while her hand is moving underneath jessica shirt."you are mine and only mine..that's why I'm marking you!"

"Undress me!"said jessica seductively.

"My pleasure"said tiffany while removing jessica shirts.

"Beautiful..."

".only for you!"Jessica said leaning to tiffany ears.

"May I?"tiffany was asking permission.

"I'm yours..".said jessica then she kiss her.

Tiffany start to unclasp jessica bra.

*Heyyy you...yeah you ert readersXD are you gonna see what we gonna do after that?like..common give me and my baby fany some private space^^ahhh!!!!and I'm ing !!turn your eyes to other place*throw pillow sneak under bedsheets.

that's how it's end.sorry guys I'm bad in writing ...mianhae. .please imagine hahahaha.

"Heyy...wakie wakieup Honey! "

"5 more minutes please"jessica groan and cuddle closer to tiffany.

"Are you seducing me again??huh princess?"tiffany kiss jessica forehead.and hug her tight.

"You are full of marks*smrink...my marks...hehe"

"You bad girl...how am I going to be out with this marks??TT really tiff?"

"Aha..it's your fault that you are so ing pretty and my bad can't help it when you are infront of me plus seducing me like now?"*kissing jessica lips hardly.

"Hmmpp..hmmpp. ya..hwang...we had 3 round last night!I'm still sore."

"Blame yourself jessi!"*squeeze2 jessica .

Jessica quickly stop tiffany and run to the bathroom before she can't walk anymore and  shout."it's 3 hwang!!!ing 3 round at our first time.

bUT she like it.

TBC...............

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just kidding..  continue read

"Yuri????oh my God why suddenly you are here?i thought you going home after left from the airport " Yoona said. 

"Don't ask baby...I just save your pretty lady here which is me...from being killed by that hwang.!"

"Hwang?ohhh you mean Sica unnie girlfriend?and why is that she gonna kill you? o_O curious.

"Ahhh you see...she thought I didn't breakup yet and we did some lititle drama back home..hehe."

"What drama? ??*glare at yuri.

"Ahahaha..it's not like what you think babe..I just cuddle and kiss Sica. .u*Dushh"awwuch babeTT

"You flirt with her?cuddle?kiss???ohmo this women doesn't even remember you have a GIRLFRIEND don't you???!!"*jealous 

"Yoong...I didn't finish yet...kiss her cheek..come on  she is my bestie. I don't like her in that way anymore..I love you only.XD*kiss Yoona desperately.

Yoona smile between the kiss and she know yuri just kidding . sometimes she is just fun to be tease.she know how much yuri love her and that kiss just now is full of yuri love and how scared she was when Yoona is jealous.*serve you right*hit yuri playfully. 

 

 jeTi moments

Tiffany is putting on her shirt halfway and she stop when someone cuddle her from the back.

"Let me put on for you"said jessica in a*seducing tone.but instead of button up tiffany shirt jessica was ing her.

"What are you doing?"tiffany ask while smrink.

"ing you"said jessica with a husky voice into tiffany ears.

"Gezzz just now someone said she is sore!"tiffany was teasing jessica.

"You...bad girl  you make me feel aroused!blame your ert talk and flirty with me this morning!let's play heaven in 20 minutes!"*drag tiffany to chair nearby.

"Let's make it 30!!"said tiffany.with wild grin. 

"20 hwang!it's finally!"*sit ontop tiffany.

"KISS ME!"*Jessica order tiffany.

"MAKE ME !"said tiffany.

Tiffany start to kiss jessica they make out on the chair for about 15 minutes when jessica suddenly stop  playing with her down there.

"Baby STOP!5 minutes left!!let's clean up and out now!"

"WHAT?JESSI I! !!AHHH*groan madly.tiffany was about to when jessica suddenly stop XD. *pity faNY baby.

××××××××××××××××××××

On their way to meet taeyeon when jessica realize  both of them is missing from home yesterday night.

"Whats with you pouting face???Jessica ask tiffany in the car 

"Don't talk with me JUNG! :( I'm mad with you!!"

"Gosh tiff...remember I said 20?"*smrink.

"It's ing 15!!!Jessica you lied to me*pout. "

"Okay2 iam sorrybabe. .let's make up tonight huh?"

"NOPE I want to sleepover tonight and not with you!!"

"What,???then? who?*jealous*jealous 

"My sister house!"

"Michelle???yahhh wae???you can't! "Jessica protest. 

"Uh why I can't,?u left me hanging jessi*turn around with hand in Chest.."I want a revenge!"

"Revenge,?*laughing.jessica can't stand how cute tiffany was just now."what kind of revenge?"*make a puppy face.

"Stop being cute and that's not gonna change that I'm going to Michelle unnie.!"

"Let's have and DATE!"Jessica said immediately. 

TBC......

 

Hey guys sorry and short update hehe.gonna make more JETI moment soon. sorry about the thing I can't do it hahahaha 

Thanks for reading