The truth is

Could the time stop

don't asked me to leave you alone.because I won't!

God she make it difficult for me.should I tell her the true?I might lose her and..and.."Jessi please tell me what's going on"tiffany cut her thought and bring her back to reality.still jessica cry without words and she start to get up and walk slowly follow by tifany immediately."is it about taecyeon?"Jessica stop walking making tiffany bump into her.'auhh jessi why the sudden stop!'tiffany keep rubbing her head while jessica keep staring at her."are you still with nickkhun?"Jessica suddenly ask about him that make tiffany hit her back to reality which  mean she didn't tell jessica about him pass few days and it make sense if jessica ask."emm yeah we had fight the day you about to left and he is the one call me when we were on the game.but jessi that's not the problem now, I want to know what is your problem jessi until you keep distance from me"

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Yuri finally home.

Yaa!where is jessica?"sunny and taeyeon ask yuri."she is with fany"then yuri left both of them and heading to her room."ohh what's up with her face?" Taeyeon ask sunny "how can I know midget!iam not with them am I."taeyeon hit sunny with pillow nearby her." Thats for calling me midget!!you shorty!"

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Tiffany hwang miyoung"let me tell you what is my problem now and let's make it easier for us.promise me you won't freak out and and don't try to run away or anything and I need you to promise me that you won't break our friendship after I tell the true!"tiffany stay stunned.what jessica gonna tell her that gonna make her broke their friendship?"jessi is it something serious? And I can't promise you if I didn't know what is the matter and about the promise of break us apart..that only will happen if  I die jessica and you know that too."Jessica stay silence and she know it's time for tiffany to know about her feelings.today she jessica jung sooyeon will Tell the truth.

I was in love...with you since we were at high school and I found it by myself that iam into girls and I accept the fact I am not straight.I know my confession will shock you to the hell but this is who iam tiffany and I can't bear to hide it anymore..not when iam crazily in love with you and I can't express myself when I am afraid that I will loose you or this friendship.I don't want to risk our friendship that we have and I know you won't accept me as I know  you are straight as ruler, and please don't freak out after this and I wanted you to know this as iam giVing up you now and because I just know there is someone who like me like I did to you and I don't want to break her apart by rejecting her and I want to try. I want to give her a chance and I hope we still be friends.

She end her confession and it's a big relief to jessica.but for tiffany it's like her hell world just started.

Jessi?....

TBC.......

HEY guys sorry will keep update tonight suppose to be together with jessica answer to yuri in this chapter but I can't make it since working... I need to get in now..bye enjoy and comment if you think I need to fix it more.tq