Yuri or tiffany?jung choice

Could the time stop

Tiffany having a nightmare about nickkhun.she feel sore and her head is heavy.yeah she is having fever after the broke up with nickkhun."my back must be hit hard"tiffany whisper to herself while trying to move herself from the couch she slept last night."Heyyy watch out!!"Jessica grab tiffany who almost fell from her standing."Oh my God!!!tiffany you are having fever!!"Jessica was worried.she curse herself for not being with tiffany last night.jessica lift her up bride style and put her into the coach."I be back wait here I'm getting your clothes let's go to the clinic."But tiffany stop her by gripping her wrist."Jessi it's okay i b fine, I just need some rest"tiffany shut her eyes and try to sleep back."Don't try to be tough and lie to me tiff...you are having high fever and don't be stubborn!we are going and that's final.!"

Jessica knew about tiffany when she is sick.and she knew as well this girl is stubborn when it comes to her health.so she has to be stubborn and strict as well to bring tiffany.

beep...beep. ...Jessica phone is Ringing.she reach the phone and see the caller.

"Yuri"name stated there.yeah of course all of them is out for their shooting.jessica though a moment then she pick the call."Heyy what's up?"Jessica answer yuri."Sicachu!!!!aww I miss you!you are coming after this right,?" Jessica forgot that she had to meet yuri after her CF shoot."yeah...I'm. .sure I. .be coming but yuwri ah..I be late" Jessica don't want to tell yuri about fany.she afraid yuri might misunderstanding her."Ohhkay sicachu I be waiting for you. got to go now see you later"yuri cut the call.jessica was spacing out when she put back her phone."t!!Fany!"she almost forgot about Tiffany and she hurrying to get her cloths. 

"Here wear this i be waiting aside" Jessica handover the cloth to tiffany and turn around."Jessi...I. .I can't lift my hands since my back hurt I think I can't move too much let's just forget about going jessi." Jessica feel bad for tiffany."lift up your hand, I  will change for you. "Suddenly tiffany feel her cheek burning red."Jessi it's okay.i.UP now!jessica cut her.

it's only the shirt..it's only the shirt..you can do it jess ."Jessica mumble in her thought.She lift up tiffany shirt which reveal tiffany milky white skin and her bare abs not forget also her black lacy bra.jessica is dying hard she try not to look more but her eyes betray her. why iam feeling hot..is it the house or me!" "Jessi??tiffany to earth!!"yah JUNG!!are you going to wear me those shirt or not!?tiffany yell at jessica who keep staring at her until she blush red."Crapp!!sorry i..was..HERE!!Done!!"Jung sooyeon!!!!it's upside down!!!God what's up with you? Can't you wear the shirt properly for me?"jessica feel ashamed.DARN!!!what's up with me?jess don't be like this...t. ..t she is ing hot!!why she need to wear a lacy brao_O==" oh my heart...aww you betray me why!I'm going to move on and not with this rated scene.aww my nose going to bleed soon!"she stop imagine things and glare with icy look."sHutup and follow me!"Jessica lift up tiffany bride style and head to her car."but jessica. ..my..clotheso_O?"it's okay tiff as long you wear clothes. =="Don't make me go crazy hwang!!I might you soon. Damn those lacy things.Jessica keep cursing herself while driving.

"Jessi...are you okay,?"tiffany was worried.she know jessica is hesitate to talk with her again after those cloths thing she saw how red jessica face was, when she shout about her staring.suddenly she giggle alone."what's so funny!?" Jessica ask with a cold tone."gesshh ice princess mode huh?"tiffany don't know why she feel happy.she keep smiling thinking about jessica just now.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Yuri keep staring at her watch."aishh it's been 2 hour and she still not here!"yuri mumble alone when someone pass by her.

"Spacing much huh??^__^yuri startled by that girl.

"Im Yoona???"yeah I'm Yoona is her CF partner also her company friends. How can she forgot about this small strong girl.

"Yoona ya...I'm waiting for Sica but she is not arriving yet!"Yoona feel disappointed when she heard jessica name being mention by yuri."arr I see so you and unnie is something..I mean is there something between you and her?yuri was startled again but this time really really startled when she saw Yoona was about to leave because she didn't answer her."wait!!gesshh I'm not hiding anything from you Yoona ya..we were friends."ohh I thought something going on between you two..I'm sorry I was being..imature.why I'm hiding it from her o_Of?? Yulyulk iam crazy isn't I? yuri know she suppose to tell the true but why she is hiding her relationship with jessica?"Yoona ya let's go grab the lunch. .since jessica is not showing up."yuri smile and drag Yoona with her.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

beep...beep..Jessica is calling yuri."ohh sicachu?" "Yuwri ah mianhae...I can't join you today..see you at home I had something coming up about my sister."Jessica feel bad for lying but she cant hurt yuri by mentioning tiffany here.she have to call Krystal as well to make a deal about this today!."yuwri ah see you later"then they end the phone conversation.yuri feel something is wrong with jessica today.she never avoid her so soon as she know jessica very well..."duhh my sicachu is weird" she thought and she continue to eat with Yoona.at least Yoona is here with meT_T why I feel bad towards Yoona?aissh yuri yaa don't be such an .Yuri immediately chase out her thought about jessica and Yoona.she is totally confused.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

in the clinic 

"she is fine just her back hit on something hard, when I asked she refuse to tell anything so take care of her and make sure she take this medicine on time so it won't effects her later.one more thing is do not let her lift anything by herself and she need you to help on her moving as well.this gonna take 2 weeks to recover.

"2 weeks???o_O??tiffany was about to shout when she realize they were at clinic.same goes to jessica." 2 WEEKS????GOD I must kill him later!!"jessi.  Please don't start it" Jessica piss off while thinking about that bastard. He made her this way."Tiff let's go home I will bring the wheel chair." "Thanks jessi":)

They arrive home after jessica buy them the lunch. 

"Here you need to eat first!"Jessica was about to feed her when tiffany stop her."Jessi i can eat by  myself"jessica froze at her place when their face is too close."alright then"jessica drop those spoon and keep staring at tiffany."Can't you at least let me take care of you??" Jessica ask tiffany in a sad tone. Tiffany was startled by jessica question and she know jessica is sad by looking at her face.but tiffany can't betray her friends.she wanted so much for jessica to care ofher but she realise that she will be greedy when she wanted jessica to take more than a friend care. Yes she want jessica to take care of her in a loving way which she realize she just fall in love with jessica jung sooyeon.

"Jessi...I be okay, remember you got yuri to take care here:)" and jessica was froze again when she remember yuri.."how do you know?"I left halfway when iam about to tell about yuri that day..God  she must  be thinking iam such a player when I am acting this way!

Tiffany. ..mianhae...

TBC 

heyy guys.....hope you are enjoying this story and please do comments if you find it weird or not link...hahaha tq guys for those still reading^^

Teana.