Stop me part 2

Could the time stop

incheon airport 08.00

jessica and yuri arrived to their destination.

"Sica yaa..iam gonna miss youT-T when are you coming back?"yuri try to hold her sobbing and she hugs the girl."awww yuwri yaa...mianhae I be back soon...soon after I..my. heart you know.after it become stronger then I will be back."Jessica bring her luggage and walk with yuri.

×××××××××××××××××××××

07.30 

tiffany just arrived home.she open the door and heading to the kitchen.she just had a fight with nickkhun.her eyes is swollen of course.she had a big fight.grabbing a mineral water bottle and then she stop for a while after walking near the sofa.where is jessi??she though for a moment because that girl always sleep on the sofa when she back home.weird!should I check  on her?nahhh of course stupid..you asked yuri to tell her not to wait for you.with that tiffany head to her room.A room she share with jessica.when she enter the room she realise jessica is not on the bed.she won't wake up early.that's weird."Jessi??" She call out to check if jessica is using the bathroom.bit there is no respon. She call for few times and she realise jessica is not home.

Tiffany head to taeyeon room to find out where could the Blondie go because she never go without letting her know.her bestfriend is missing and that freak her out!"taetae!!"she knock the door."taeyeon ahh!!open up open up!!Heyyy jessica is missing do you know where did she go??" She shout from outside.

On the other side.taeyeon already wake up shocked."fany-ahh why you shout early morning!!??"she open the door and tiffany just bark in and shaking her to tell where is jessica."Jessi is missing do you know where did she go???I can't find half of her cloths.taetae!!"she did really freak out.taeyeon can't say anything right now she freak out too."so Sica didn't tell you she is leaving huh?"she feel sad because jessica didn't tell anything and just left that will make the situation difficult and now she need to calm tiffany when she realise"did you cry?your eyes you know..it's bad what happened? Taeyeon ask tiffany and drag the girl to the bed and then they seat."can you tell me where is jessi first what do you mean leaving???tiffany was about to cry again."heyy calm down I will tell you but why are your eyes is swollen like hell??did you fight again?it's khun is it?taeyeon know something is going on between fany and khun when last week they had fight as well because jessica did tell her how tiffany was crying over that guy and bla..bla.."yeah..just..a fight again but taetae please I need to know where is jessi? She never left home without telling me and now her clothes are missing there and her few things also."Tiffany try to hold her tears and she can't tell what is happening here because she is too occupied with nickkhun stuff and so on."fany just promise me you won't cry and calm down okay?"taeyeon will tell her about jessica just leave to state.but how will she explain what is the reason and why."Jessica leaving to state this morning."Thats it is i tell her..Jessica iam sorry but I can let tiffany and you be like this not this kind of situation.

"WHAT???sta..te??tiffany shuttering she can't think.her heart drop a bit she can't process well."you are kidding right?jessi never leave me like that she will tell me if she going far taeyeon!!tell me this just a joke!"she can't be leaving me right!jessi please I need you now.tiffany didn't realise her eyes is teary and she is crying hoping that taeyeon is lying to her about jessica but seeing taeyeon face how serious and sad her eyes is tiffany know it's true.jessica had leave and she waste no time grabbing the key near by and running to the car."borrow me your car!!what time is her flight???"taeyeon grab her phone and call for yuri."I guess is 11.00am fany ahh"while calling she shout telling tiffany the flight time."thank you taetae!!" She get in the car driving at the speed that she never thought she will be like this not when her bestfriend is leaving without telling her and she need to know why.Jessi please please stay why are you leaving without letting me know?something must up!!crapp this traffic!!

Incheon airport 8.45

Jessica have 2 hour before her flight and when she ask yuri to go back, that girl just don't want to leave her."yuri ahh you need to rest just go home okay?"but yuri don't want to."it's okay Sica I will wait till you enter"who know when can she meet this girl again.it's like she leaving for years.and yuri can't and she won't leave.suddenly her phone is Ringing." Hello?ohhh tae? What???okay okayy.jessica make a weird face seeing yuri shock face."who?I heard tae? Taeyeon?" Yuri panicked she didn't know what to tell jessica."yeah it's taeyeon.but...but..sica..yaa.emm I. .fa..ny. ..ti. . jessica cut yuri when that girl is shuttering and she can't hear clearly what yuri said." YahhKwon!!!what are talking?"Jessica ice princess mood is turning on."Sica taeyeon said..Tiff.any is coming!"there she finally let out."WHAT???Jessica jaw drop at the statement.she thought she heard it wrongly."you don't mean tiffany is coming to this airport right?"yuri was about to laugh with jessica face expression but she hold it."glad that she is coming after you!"Jessica can't say any words.if tiffany is coming that's mean she won't be leaving or can she? 

TBC.......

Hey readers..hi emm. Sorry i just made this story and I hope it's good or it's weird or worst haha iam sorry and I have a bad English grammar sorry...bear with me OK. Thank you for subscription and enjoy...I will continue this tonight   stay tuned.