I need you PT 2

Could the time stop

"Im Yoona?? "

yoona was in the rush when she run while crying. She did hit yuri on her running way, she is too heartbroken now. 

Yoona didn't even look back at yuri when she apologise. She bow and left yuri who already have open and shock. 

did she cry? yuri thought. 

 

yuri is following that girl from behind, she didn't know why but she decide to follow yoona. Something must happen from her looks when yuri saw that crying face she feel that she need to be there for her. 

"you see it's not good to cry alone"yuri suddenly talk from behind that makes yooona jump in a moment.

 "OHMO!! yu..ri  why did you follow me*sob"yoona was shock at first and  she wanted to scold yuri but she decide to stay there and keep quite. They were now seating at the cruise end of the deck. 

"so wanna share with me anything? You know we are friends."yuri said then she wait for yoona to talk with her. At least she want to know why this beautiful girl was crying. 

at first yoona was hesitate to share since they just know each other when they been in same agency. Somehow she want to tell yuri about what happen and she feel comfortable with yuri so she start the conversation. 

" I just broke up, we end thru text "yoona said in a sad tone. And Yuri jaw drop at that statement.yoona was crying hard and yuri was speechless now she panic and the next thing she know is yoona was in her embrace. 

" shhh.. Its okay.. Yoona yaa.. Let it all out."yuri feel angry she didn't know why but seeing yoona cry in her embrace make her feel she want to protect yoona.and kill that bastard who left her friend. 

 "you know the fu. nny part.. Is he broke up with me just with one massage not even dare to confront me"*sob

"How Coward he is! Gosh I wish I can punch him if I saw him"yuri said with anger. She try to comforting yoona and when the girl calm down they both back to their room. 

Yuri had things to be focus. Her mind fly to one person.. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

" hey tiff let's have  dinner together, its been a while we both get together like this. "jessica said and drive straight to her favorite place. 

" em su.. re sure.. Let's go.. But where are we gonna eat jessi? "some part of her heart is jumping happily. Its been a while they hangout together and tiffany feel happy in a different way. 

"my favorite place^^I'm used to eat here. "jessica told tiffany. 

"your favorite place? I see.. But you never bring me before? How cruel jessi›_‹. ".tiffany pout. 

Tiffany thought she know everything about jessica and she was a bit sad because only today she get to know about jessica favorite place. She wonder what else she miss out about this blondie. 

" we are here!jessica tell tiffany. She is heading to one of the famouse restaurant at korea. MANHATTAN GRILL 

 "wow jessi.. Its beautiful, and its like a couple place to me.. U always come alone?"tiffany was hesitate to ask but she wanted to know whit whom jessica always come to a place like this. 

"yeah always alone==" thought wanna bring u along as date before but haha u know.. Opps I'm just kidding^^,  don't take it serious tiff"

tiffany face was burning red not because she was angry but she is blushing by jessica" date" words. She wish she can buried her face anywhere. She wish she know it earlier about her feelings when its too late now she can't ask jessica to love her now or break up with yuri,  she don't have the courage to do so. She needs jessica by herside she wish she could have her forever. But isn't it was too late for her to say I love you to Jessica. 

"gosh jessi... Stop kidding and let's have a seat. "

"Ohh you were blushing again o_O? Did you like me by any chance? jessica ask with a smrink on her face. She is joking but she wish for some other respond. 

TBC......... 

Have a good day guys I b updating soon asap. =) feel crap with the update TT haha