Make love to me all day part 1

Could the time stop

Date???

"yeah tiff a date with you...I'm planning to have it by today you know!so no Michelle unnie in here please"

"Uhuh really jung?then be responsible for what might happen next!"*evil grin

"Tiff...we are here!stop bitting me already=="

"Ohh gosh you are so tempting jess!!can we not see them?*pout

"Nope baby I tell taeyeon already she prepare something special for us you know"

"Eyyy why would she?"

"I told her that you love me back finally^^"

"OMG!!!jessi she might laugh at me"*pout badly

"Looking at my neck currently...Tiff that midget will definitely laugh hard!!such a huge mark you left here baby*grin"

:no!!!where is your scarf???hid them!"

"Why should I? it's show how much you love me baby"

"Jung hid it if you wanna out from this car or not receive the next punishment! and tonight dates gonna be rough if you didn't obey to me!"*hellhorfany mood

"God can't wait for that rough night tiff!!"*evil grin.

"Uhuh...you want it is it!then don't blame me if you can't walk properly by tomorrow!let's get out now!"

"Gosh I love this  girl too much until I'm willing to be hurt'!

"why are you still in there Ms.Jung?isn't taeyeon is waiting?"

"Coming tiff!"Jessica smile widely. 

"Waaa aaaaaahhhhh Sica ya aaaaaahhhhh miss you a lots!"said taeyeon and she hugs jessica tight.

"Eh emm. ."Tiffany cough and that's make jessica laugh!

"Puhahahah yaaa...it's only taeyeon...our taeyeon*glare at fany.

"Wow..wow look what we have here!!a jellyfany*smrink. taeyeon said with big laugh after that.

"Uhuh you don't wanna face hellfany don't you taetae?"Jessica said.

"Urghh stop it jessi!!!I'm fine!and go hug and kiss her like a lot and I don't care!"

Then suddenly sunny come from nowhere and approach taeyeon.

"Nope this midget is MINE!!stay away from her Sica-ya!"

"OHMO since when????Jessica jaw drop..same goes to tiffany. 

"This bunny proposed me so I can't say no to her*kiss sunny lovingly infront of them.

"Ehem...ehem we are still here! taeng!

"Aren't they cute jessi???"excited tiffany approach jessica and sneak her hand under jessica shirt from the back.

"Yah!!stop doing that!"Jessica glare at tiffany and remove her hand.

"Do what jessi?*smrink

"Uhuh so you don't know what you have done?"jessica was facing her now and they forgot about taesun.

"You sneak you hand under me!"*glare*glare unsatisfied 

"Like this?*sneak again under jessi shirt!XD

"YAH you both!@@@^#&$'we are still here you know?stop being and lets have our dinner." sunny said and drag taeyeon with her while jessica still argue with her girlfriend.

"No you did wrong!it's like this!*sneak hand under tiffany shirt*grab her s.

"Wahhh jung!!!you are naughty enough!!not here my love!wanna make love huh?remember what I told you?*whisper near jessica ears'it's gonna be...rough tonight! "*smrink.

"Damn tiffany! !!let's go back now!"

"What???what about the dinner and our dates?"

"Screw the dinner and dates!I want you now!!"

"Geeezzz such impatient jung!but I'm hungry? * pout

"You can eat me!*smrink

 

TBC.....

Hey guys sorry for the short updates!!it's near to the END so they will come out short and slow I'm sorry Hahaha I'm trying my best to finish it ....

Teaser

"Tiff..."

"Hmm?"

"Let's make a baby!"*grin

"What????did I heard you wrong jessi?baby?