Difficult to accept the fact

Could the time stop

jessi..

tiffany can't think straight anymore.her mind is blank she just heard a confession from her chilhood bestfriend and it did freak her out to hell.she didn't know what to say or how to react to that kind of shock news and truth she just heard.she try to think this is not happening and it just an illusion and a weird dream.but unfortunately it's not and she is now standing still infront of jessica without words.

"I know u must freak out fany!and that's why iam hiding it.now it's all up to you, iam going home now." And jessica turn around to go back home while tiffany is still not moving.jessica feel disappointed.at least tiffany should react toward her like shout or something.but the black hair girl didn't respond to her not even a single word after calling her name.she know there is no point waiting anymore so she make a move leaving tiffany there alone and stunned.

wait..wait...not like this we are not end up like this! We shouldn't end up like this.that's what tiffany want to shout but she realise not even a single sound could come from .she feel like paralyzed.she saw jessica is leaving and she want to chase her telling her its okay to be what she is and she want to comfort jessica to tell her that's everything will be okay but will she have the courage to do so? She is coward when she know that she is still standing there without moving an inch. What answershould she give to jessica who being in love with her?it's not a joke for tiffany and she know this will become a huge distance between them after all have been said.that's it! I loose her"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Taeyeon is worried for jessica, when she about to call her she heard the door.must be Sica or fany. "you are back!!" When she saw jessica there."Sica yaa what happen?"taeyeon saw her eyes is swollen she know that blondie must been crying."Sica yaa you know you can tell me"she hug jessica when that girl is about to cry again. "Tae..tae I. .*sob..*sob..I tell fany*sob..every..ting."ssh.shh it's okay Sica yaa...don't cry please.how did fany react?"taeyeon still need to know because this is how is going to be after this.the friendship need a solution either it's stay or vanish slowly and gone."she..*sob..*sob..she did..n't. .react to me..it's nothing taeyeon ahh! She just stand still there quietly."taeyeon can feel jessica now.it must be hurt like hell and she just didn't know how to comfort jessica.when suddenly someone interrupt there.

"She didn't react to you didn't she?"yuri who come out from her room when she heard someone is crying then she saw it's jessica.taeyeon was shock there."where the hell did you come from? Thought you were sleeping"jessica pull out from taeyeon hug and "taetae I need some alone time with yuri" then taeyeon left to her bed still curious."iam sorry I didn't know what is happening it too much to be handled and I need some time to think first yuwri"then yuri suddenly hug her "its okay Sica ya I don't want to force you and take your time I be waiting"jessica feel the warm of yuri hugs."I want to try it, really..I want too.just wait a little while for me" Jessica said it to yuri and she loose the hug prepare to head to her bed.she know tiffany won't come home tonight.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"I must be a bad friends am I ?" Tiffany was drunk.she is mumbling alone on the street side with a lots of  bottle soju on the table."I should know you and your fee..*hiccups..lings."bad..Tiff. .fany.she feel bad because of jessica.she didn't know why and what should she do after this, how she gonna meet that blondie and what kind of term is their friendship.then she pass out.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Sunny phone is Ringing."Yeoboseyo?ohh okay I be right there soon"she got a call from the soju stall owner.what did you do this time fany ah!!wake up from her bed and still sleeping she head out to pick tiffany.when she arrived she saw that black head girl pass out badly."oww what did happen fany ah!"sunny paid for the soju tiffany had and bring her to the car."owwww you are heavy! I should bring taeyeon as well if I know you were not even in a walking stage!"then she made it to bring heavy tiffany inside her car.she never drink until the maximum!what the hell happen when she after jessica?Sunny thought and drive to home.they need a conversation after this.

In jeti room

Jessica still didn't sleep thinking how she going to see tiffany after this make her head aches.she should act like normal nothing happened last night and act normal is it.she been asking herself and she wanna kill herself probably.she heard someone going out from the house middle of the night, she worder who.and then she didn't realise when she have land to the bed and go to the dreamland.

TBC.........

Hey guys thank a lot for the comment and I do appreciate them.thanks to new subscribers and upvOTE the story tq^^ I hope I did a good chapter last time and also today.will keep continue after this and kindly comments if you have any questions or suggestions.