Jealousy

Could the time stop

here iam adding yulSic moment which is jessica hadn't accept yuri to be her lover but they were close enough to make tiffany being out of mind thinking that jessica is giving yuri a chance without her realizing seeing their  sight of being lovey dovey to each other making her jealous and torn apart.

it's been a week past after jessica confession and yet still tiffany is trying to act normal like nothing happened and she did try to getting close with jessica again, but she realise jessica had the most time with yuri and that make her feel heart broken and jealousy at the same time.Yuri is like stealing her bestie and she is going to ing kill that yuri if she had too."hey jessi...amm wondering if you had time to spend with me this upcoming Monday? "Tiffany ask jessica who have been busy texting yuri."ahem I can't tiff.I have a date with someone""DATE??ah I'm sorry I shouldn't say it loud.have fun btw"Jessica hear a bitter  tone when tiffany said it."fany-ahh you are okay right?I'm sorry it's just you didn't ask me early"Tiffany only trying to smile but failed somehow."it's okay jessi, I'm fine totally go ahead"it must be yuri..they are being so lovey dovey last time and I can't be wrong if the someone jessi mention is yuri.T-T

tifany try to close her eyes and sleep, but she cant stop thinking about jessica and she wonder why. She thought it's only about their distance but why her heart is sinking and painful seeing jessica with yuri being touchy and closer? she feel her heart beat stop at that sight.what is happening to me?I'missing her touch, her smile and the time we spend together.I get jealous easily like crazy lover and OHMO!!shouldn't be is it..?did I like her?Thinking about liking jessica almost giving tiffany heart attack.why the hell she should think about jessica that way"IMPOSIBLE fany-ah"she talk to herself then when she is mumbling someone came into her room. 

"Are you really okay fany-ah??"That is jessica her roommate of course well how can she forget about that!"jessi?thought you were going out with taeyeon"Should I ask her about taecyeon and yuri?and why the hell would I do that!?calm down pany-ah..Then she saw jessica is removing her top and her jaw drop at this sight of jessica that she never take it serious before."WAIT!!Jessica stop whatever she was doing and turn to tiffany."what?"she is acting weird nowdays..jessica thought."Don't change just like that!"=="tiffany never see jessica had a hot S line body before and now she can't stop staring at her.My God am I that ert!!stop looking at her'gosh when did I last see her ? She SLAP herself when the though is going more ert."I be outside!!it's really hot in here!" With that tiffany leave the room."What's wrong with her??did she hit on something?"Jessica then proceed  for bath.

Outside of the room

Tiffany POV

OH my goodness what the was that!!!!=="for GOD SAKE tiffany come back to your sense!!!how could I think about her like this!shame on you fany ah..now you are into girl???HELL NO@!×%÷ iam only INTO HER ! this is NOT HAPPENING is it..tell me it's a dream is  a nightmare!!!doest this means I'm falling for her?

Tiffany feel like killing herself now.she didn't expect to fall for her.she thoughts jessica is only a friend to her, a close one. but she was wrong when she realise that jessica is someone she can't leave without her love, her touch , her laugh, and being with her in every way make her fall for jessica everyday actually..it's just now and today at this second tiffany knew why her heart beats crazily pass few days and .she know that she is in love with this blondie..her Jessi..did she realised it too late for her to make it to jessica?how about the girl jessica wanted to give chance to? Is it yuri? If it's her how she gonna betray her friends  just because now she realise her feelings?

END POV

"FANY AH??" Jessica call out her name for few times."Ye..yes jessi? Hey ya what's up?why call me in the middle of the night?" Tiffany ask curiously. "Ahh I thought you were going out because you didn't enter this room after you left earlier."Tiffany was stuck."I didn't. .?O_o ?"yeah you are spacing out for a while I think when I call you earlier before this also.are you fine?do you wanna talk?" Tiffany want to talk badly.she want to tell her how stupid she was before and she is falling for her now, but will jessica believe her?"I think it late already let's get to sleep jessi" Jessica was curious.something is off about this black hair girl..She been acting weird lately and she realise it's been a while she didn't hear tiffany talk about nickkhun.AH must be about  him...Jessica can see tiffany is upset but one person who can do that is nickkhun.then she don't want to think about it.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

MONDAY 

"Heyy are you ready???

"Yes iam!!!"just a moment I be right there.jessica hurrying herself to go out with yuri.yes today is the day jessica have a date with yuri.And jessica was excited she was in hurry until she didn't notice tiffany is standing there right after their room door she bump into her."Ouchh tiff what are you doing standing beside this door? ?"ice princess mood on.jessica send a icy glare to tiffany who has been shock and about to laugh at the same time.

"What's so funny,?" Jessica ask."well you don't want to know jessi" tiffany smrink at jessica while looking down to her bottom."do you wanna go like that,?" She point out to jessica upside down shorts.then she burst into laughing."CRAPP why didn't you said it early!!Jessica run back to wear her short properly."I'm not in there earlierXD. Remember?"when jessica was done tiffany stop her halfway. "Jessi. Are you going to a date...emm. .with yu..ri?" Jessica face turn to shock."how..did.."I just know!" Tiffany cut her."Have fun jessi.." she sound so bitter somehow makes jessica feel guilty."I'm about to tell you about yuri...she..I m not. Yet.."It's okay jessi have fun" again tiffany cut her before she finish her sentence."oh  Kay I'm leaving now.thank you for understanding me."then jessica left with yuri.today jessica going to give her answer to yuri.

TBC... 

Heyyy guysss hope you guys are fine.Sorry for the delay update. Cannot make yulSic in this chap sorry it's in upcoming chap.I don't know why TT haha.tq for new subscribers..please do leave comments if you guys wanna ask or add something.tq