I need you

Could the time stop

Hey guys I'm back... Sorry it take time for me to update=) let me explain for the character job in this story since u might thinking what are they doing to live a lifexD in a way they are not working at same place.*quite late introT__T mianhae. *bows*

Yuri: is a model in glam agency(I created it by myself imagine*)

Yoona: work at same place as yuri she is a model as well

Jessica: work under her father company (rich JUNG     btw^^)*family still at stated and she run her father company at korea*take note due to her heartbreaking she skip work with sooyoong help)

Tiffany: singer at SM entertainment. *she met nickkhun there. 

Teayeon: singer as well as tiffany *that's how they are bestfriend as well.

Sunny:running a cafe with seohyeon and hyeoyeon. 

All 9 is in but they will appear by chapter. Sorry I started as a mess fanfic and I'm correcting back^^

 

 

its been 2 weeks since Tiffany being taking care by taeyeon and sunny. And those days jessica rarely being at home due to her tight schedule at Her father company after a long leave she took. Yuri was away for her upcoming shoot at NY. Both of them didn't manage to say good bye as yuri leave urgently. 

 

"you going somewhere?"jessica ask tiffany as she saw that girl is dressup prettily. Finally her off day to be at home after she work her like crazy past 2 weeks. "yeah jessi I'm going to my checkup, the appointment is today"tiffany say with a smile eventho she is upset with jessica and she try not to show that awkwardness between them. "ohh crap I forgot that, sorry tiff=( but can I send you?"jessica try her luck as she know she being a bad friend to tiffany. She hope tiffany say ok. " jessi you need a rest its okay I can manage it."tiffany make a move then jessica stop her by holding her shoulder slowly. I'm coming with you that's final! I'm gonna drive ok tiff"there the ice princess decided and nothing can stop her coldness not even tiffany. 

They drove almost 1 hour and in that time non of them talk with each other. Jessica was finding a topic to talk but she think it's a failure." I'm sorry , for being busy this past 2 weeks."jessica start the conversation, she really-really feel sorry for not being there for her bestfriend@her love crush. Lefting the company with sooyoong help pass 1 month ago making her life complicated, jessica now back to work. She is busy to coap back with everything just in 2 weeks when the time tiffany is not feeling well. She feel bad. "hey jess its okay^^i do understand it and its not easy for you as well. Thank you for today I'm greatful for this."

jessica feel relief after she hear and see those eye smile. She is greatful as well because tiffany is talking now. How she miss this girl badly even she is dating yuri, all the time its always tiffany in her mind. Yeah she feel bad and angry it's like she is using yuri to get rid tiffany, but her heart is too sturborn to let go. 

"we are here"jessica said and she did try to move closer to tiffany which cause the girl to jerk back. Jessica is trying to remove her seatbelt. "jessi I can do.. It. My hand is okay now"she bet jessica can see her red blushing cheeks."ohh ok. Kay then"did she blush? Jessica thought. Tiffany immediately open the door and step out. She can see jessica weird face looking at her with confuse. 

"heyy the clinic is this way!"jessica call tiffany who is heading to the wrong direction. 

o_O? " when did I turn to wrong way? Tiffany is asking jessica who is now laughing with her attitude. 

"gosh are you okay tiff?  I think you are still not recovering yet"with that they walk to the clinic door. Jessica follow behind tiffany slowly. Jessica is still smiling, she though how cute tiffany can be when she is acting like silly and she wonder why that girl is blushing in the car just now.

Suddenly Jessica got a massage. 

From:yuwri❤

'Hey babe. I'm sorry I left without telling you, its company instruction and they are crazy T_T" call me soon. 

To:yuwri❤

I'm okay just be safe and i wont be able to call you. I'm sorry. Fly bck safely. 

+++++++++++++++++++±++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

From:cold princess👸

 'I'm okay just be safe and I won't be able to call you. I'm sorry fly bck safely. 

Yuri sight at the text she just received.is she mad with me? yuri feel sad. She  didn't mean to leave just like that.she try to reach for jessica as well past 2 weeks ago but jessica seems busy with her works. Yuri pout and keep walking until she hit someone again. 

"owww god my phone!! &@%&%"/-YAH!! "yuri was about to shout at the person who just hit her hard until she let go the handphone. But when she then her head up looking the person she was shock. 

" Im Yoona??? "

TBC..... 

Hey guys sorry for short update. I wI'll make long update soon sorry for late updating.   I'm busy with work... Sorry again.. Tq to those still reading.  I love u guys 

Gd night